tbd

No user score yet- Be the first to review!

There are no user reviews yet - Be first to review Dodo Peak.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 1, 2020
    Torn between its two sides - the arcade-y, and the puzzle game one - Dodo Peak just doesn't manage to please. The level design is more annoying than challenging, with the gameplay leaning very heavily towards trial-and-error. This isn't badly made… just not as well thought-out, probably.
    Dodo Peak plays really nicely. I know the knee-jerk response to any mobile game-like “cute and charming arcade experience” is to assume it’s some kind of cheap shovelware, but Dodo Peak is precise, clean action, with well-designed levels that straddle the line between encouraging creativity among players and giving them a specific range of different puzzles and logical traps to overcome. It’s bright, cheery fun that people of all ages can enjoy, and is something well suited to the Nintendo Switch platform. You could go much, much worse than giving this a spin.
  3. Aug 3, 2020
    Despite many positive elements that Dodo Peak has to make it satisfying, I must admit that I genuinely didn’t have much fun playing it. It’s challenging, but not in a way that held my interest beyond a few minutes at a time. Further, the familiar three-star setup is weakened by an emphasis on speed and random enemy placement. This Dodo might not take flight on the Nintendo Switch.