8.2

1. Jul 9, 2021
    The most i hate things in game are wasting time. And Limbo is one of the wasted games ever made. Tbh grpahics looks amazing. It is beatiful and musics too. Matching with the scene. I played game 90%. I didnt finish the game, and i wont. Cuz the part in the game, when you have to push rail and run and jump, whoever created that, YOU SUCK! It is just waste of time, there is no boss to fight,The most i hate things in game are wasting time. And Limbo is one of the wasted games ever made. Tbh grpahics looks amazing. It is beatiful and musics too. Matching with the scene. I played game 90%. I didnt finish the game, and i wont. Cuz the part in the game, when you have to push rail and run and jump, whoever created that, YOU SUCK! It is just waste of time, there is no boss to fight, there is no reedle to undiscover, it is just stupid jumping. C'm on. Tbh what i thi k, these people made this game, then realized holy **** we have to make money, but this stupid game is too short, how can we make longer this game. Ohh yes, i found, letz add stupidty, like you have to be excat and bla blah blah. Mechanic sucks, im trying go forward, chrachter going contrary. Anyway, your game suck, and i wont ever touch your brand's game ever. Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 27 Critic Reviews

1. Nintendo Force Magazine
    Sep 5, 2018
    Odds are you've already experienced it for yourself in the past eight years, but just in case you haven't, it might be worth a shot. [Issue #35 – September/October 2018, p. 21]
  2. Aug 21, 2018
    Despite the short length it's easy to recommend LIMBO to anyone who enjoys puzzle games, especially given the way the game expertly crafts a foreboding atmosphere with a minimum of graphics and sounds. If you played the game when it was originally released, you'll find that it has aged well and is still wholly capable of sucking you back in the way it did when you first played it. If you're new to LIMBO, then it's about time you played this classic indie game.
  3. Aug 17, 2018
    For all the time that has passed, Limbo remains a benchmark of the genre that few other games have come within sniffing distance of. It’s nearly unparalleled in terms of presentation and design, and this latest port to Switch has maintained everything about the game that makes it special. While some might lament the lack of any additional content, I wholeheartedly beg to differ. Limbo is a game that doesn’t need a single bit added, removed, or rearranged. It’s a classic in every sense and deserves to be played by as many people as possible.