8.6

1. Oct 31, 2019
    This game has everything from the previous games and adds some new elements that make this game unique. The level of detail in the graphics is perfect.
    A must hace for nintendo fans
  2. Nov 1, 2019
    Luigi's Mansion 3 is arguably one of the best games of 2019, with such fun gameplay and cool level design, it is inconceivable to give it a bad score. The only negative I would say is the story and the bosses.
  3. Nov 7, 2019
    Lots of variety, oozing with character, graphically very well done. Touches like the mirrors are just epic (and so important for atmosphere and puzzling). Definitely a "should play" on the Nintendo Switch. Not quite up there with Odyssey and BoTW. Small things detract from the overall experience.

The cutscenes are cute, but not very immersive. Just a bit more voice acting "more than mumble speech" would be good, especially when you see the characters mouths moving.

Not being able to SKIP the cutscenes, especially when the play after you die, was annoying.

More is not better. Having multiple different actions on the same button because they ran out of buttons they could use was bad (dark light + primary action on the same button). There were times where I felt like I didn't have good control of the character.

None of the puzzles were crazy obscure, some required some crazy good timing.

The fact that it's a collect-a-thon that doesn't let you continue after you "beat the game" without returning to a point in your save where you haven't won (a la Breath of the Wild) was annoying. Taking AWAY the in-game achievement for finishing the game was downright annoying.
    overall a very good game, special and worthy of the legacy of the original.
  4. Nov 6, 2019
    The visuals are stunning, and the gameplay is super fun. It's one of the most atmospheric games I've ever played, making the game extremely exciting to play. It contains a level of polish rarely seen. This game oozes with character. The game runs on the easy side, but that's okay simply because of how fun it is. It doesn't have as much freedom as the original, but new mechanics getThe visuals are stunning, and the gameplay is super fun. It's one of the most atmospheric games I've ever played, making the game extremely exciting to play. It contains a level of polish rarely seen. This game oozes with character. The game runs on the easy side, but that's okay simply because of how fun it is. It doesn't have as much freedom as the original, but new mechanics get introduced that made me want to explore previous floors again. Expand
  5. Nov 6, 2019
    Divertido y adictivo. Es un juego ideal para estas fechas de Halloween en adelante. Hoy en día es complicado encontrar videojuegos que te saquen una sonrisa constantemente.

Lo recomiendo.
  6. Nov 9, 2019
    This game is so much fun and so jam-packed with puzzles. Each room is like a little physics playhouse and the ghost encounters are extremely simple yet fun. This would be a solid 9/10 game if they could tune up the controls for aiming, which are pretty irritating sometimes, other than that it's incredible. The graphics are also some of the best (if not the best) I've seen on the switchThis game is so much fun and so jam-packed with puzzles. Each room is like a little physics playhouse and the ghost encounters are extremely simple yet fun. This would be a solid 9/10 game if they could tune up the controls for aiming, which are pretty irritating sometimes, other than that it's incredible. The graphics are also some of the best (if not the best) I've seen on the switch with incredible reflections and the physics engine is top-notch making items feel like they have proper heft. I recommend this game to literally anyone, You'll love it (after the first half-hour, which is how long it took me to kinda understand the aiming controls). Expand
  7. Nov 9, 2019
    Fantastic retain and good gameplay, great graphics and soundtrack.. I love it..
  8. Oct 31, 2019
    Wow, this game is brillant : great graphic, gameplay is fun. story is funny. soundtrack is great
  9. Oct 31, 2019
    Masterful, funny, amazing attention to detail, a game that flows like games used to flow in the old days. A work of art and the soundtrack is to be commended as well. What an absolute delight to play
  10. Oct 31, 2019
    primer juego de la saga que me paso y ya me compré un 3ds para jugar los dos primeros,,, un impresindible de la consola 10/10
  11. Oct 31, 2019
    It's one on of the best looking game on the switch and it's one of the most fun i had for a game a long time. I love the cutscenes,the puzzles are nice,gooigi is one of the best things to happen in this series and everything is just amazing.
  12. Nov 6, 2019
    Gameplay 2/2
    Music 2/2
    Story 2/2
    Characters design 2/2
    Graphic 2/2
    Very good game thank you nintendo
  13. Oct 31, 2019
    Absolutely incredible, definitely buy this instead of Pokemon Sword/Shield.
  14. Oct 31, 2019
    Probably the best Mario game and one of the best games of this year. Pure, uncompromised, and perfect.
  15. Oct 31, 2019
    Best entry in the series, a must buy for every switch owner, almost perfect.
  16. Oct 31, 2019
    A perfect Halloween masterpiece. Has a quite great details added to the best of the previous games.
  17. Oct 31, 2019
    The game is amazing!!! I would definitely consider this the best entry in the series! A polished game with great level design, music, and overall a game innovating its gameplay. My only criticism, and a rather minor one at that, would be the lack of a harder difficulty option like nintendo provided in “Link’s Awakening” switch remake. Overall, the game is great, please don’t sleep onThe game is amazing!!! I would definitely consider this the best entry in the series! A polished game with great level design, music, and overall a game innovating its gameplay. My only criticism, and a rather minor one at that, would be the lack of a harder difficulty option like nintendo provided in “Link’s Awakening” switch remake. Overall, the game is great, please don’t sleep on Luigi’s Mansion 3. At the very least give the game a fair shot. Expand
  18. Oct 31, 2019
    El mejor juegos para pasar este fin de semana de Hallowen, no dudes en comprarlo
  19. Oct 31, 2019
    Better game than Pokemon, buy it! Luigi's Mansion 3 is a beatiful game with good animations and cutscenes!
  20. Nov 1, 2019
    A charming near masterpiece of a game and a must-have for any Nintendo Switch owners or future owners. The level of detail in the game is outstanding, as is the graphics that look more like a Saturday morning cartoon than they do as part of a video game. The animations and expressions on both Luigi and enemies is also a massive pro for the game, not to mention the boss fights. the levelA charming near masterpiece of a game and a must-have for any Nintendo Switch owners or future owners. The level of detail in the game is outstanding, as is the graphics that look more like a Saturday morning cartoon than they do as part of a video game. The animations and expressions on both Luigi and enemies is also a massive pro for the game, not to mention the boss fights. the level design and solid pacing of the game is near flawless, whenever you think you might be getting tired of a floor or have seen it all the game throws an entire new floor design at you which serves to only reinvigorate your desire to play more.

I will say the only things I did feel quite lacklustre was the combat against the standard enemies, I feel like they could have given you more variety in that regard. As was the in-game store where you could trade in money you find throughout the mansion for various items, I still feel like there could have been more variety in the store to spend the money on.

Overall a ridiculous good, charming and fun game.
  21. Nov 6, 2019
    this is one of next level games finest works. great cutscenes and visuals support the engaging gameplay. charm is packed in every corner of this hotel and this might be the best looking switch game yet. while some bosses are annoying, others make up for it with some great set peaces and great gameplay. sadly the music is forgettable.
  22. Nov 1, 2019
    one of the best titles for switch. absolutely recomnended, gameplay and settings are magnificent
  23. Nov 2, 2019
    Very Good game with basic but amazing story! The graphics are beautiful both in handheld and docker mode. Amazing variety of floors and nearly all are compelling and so are the different ghosts. Bit disappointed you cant play scarescraper multyplayer on one console.
  24. Oct 31, 2019
    Like the previous two main entries, Luigi's Mansion 3 is a fun and charming adventure game, with the new gameplay features adding to the experience. It's closer in progression style to the first game than the second's mission format, but I think that works to its advantage.

Playable both by yourself and with others, Luigi's Mansion 3 is not only one of the best games of 2019, but one of the best games on Switch, with quality comparable to Super Mario Odyssey.
  25. Nov 1, 2019
    Great game
    Cool animations
    Fun boss battle
    Love environment to explore.
    Stable framerate
    Best luigis mansion so far.
  26. Oct 31, 2019
    You can turn off Prof.Egad's hints in the settings which means you can finally explore in peace. That's all you need to know.
  27. Oct 31, 2019
    Wow this the most beautiful game of the switch et for all the person who love clean rooms this game is for you. I really enjoy all the possibilities of Luigi's et the game is excellent
  28. Oct 31, 2019
    This game is a must own it is brilliant on so many levels best of the franchise I could see this winning game of the year best game that's come out this generation if you own a Nintendo switch you must on this in your game in library
  29. Oct 31, 2019
    Amazing game. Graphics are awesome. Definitely a must own for switch owners
  30. Nov 3, 2019
    This is one of the best games I've played since BOTW and Odyssey. The gameplay is amazing and the bosses are super creative. Also, the level design is superb. Each floor of the hotel varys from one another. This could by far be one of the best games of 2019. They knocked it out of the park on this one, so if you own a switch you need to own Luigi's Mansion 3.
  31. Oct 31, 2019
    Spoiler free review: What a fantastic title. To preface this review, I have not finished this title. I will update this review with final thoughts when I have completed the game.

Luigi’s mansion 3 expands on every aspect of its predecessors, highlighting how fun campaign driven games still are in modern gaming. I first remember playing Luigi’s mansion on GameCube around release. Sat with

I first remember playing Luigi’s mansion on GameCube around release. Sat with my Dad and my twin brother, we played one of the most charming and fun Nintendo titles late into the evenings. It was a fantastic albeit short playthrough, and since then I have replayed the campaign multiple times. Luigi’s mansion 3 truly rekindles these memories and reminds me why as a series it is just plain fun.

The graphics are a great step up from when they were first showed off a year ago, and are quite impressive on the switch hardware. Having said that I have noticed a few frame dips when the game is saving, and in areas where there are a lot of assets on screen. This happens very rarely however and did not takeaway from the experience. One thing that really impressed me was the physics engine. I had so much fun just vacuuming jack o lanterns to see how shadows were cast, or seeing polterpup leaving a ghostly mark as he flies through walls. Very clever.

The lighting and texture effects are very impressive too, and there appears to be a lot of game for your money here. Introducing Co-op using Gooigi also works really well, and feels like a natural progression for the series. Sucking up ghosts, picking up a hundred floating dollar bills, and Luigi’s comedic dialogue is just as fun as it all used to be. This is Nintendo at its best.
  32. Oct 31, 2019
    Luigi's Mansion 3 is an absolute joy to play! If you enjoyed games such as Super Mario Odyssey or Super Mario Galaxy or the other Luigi's Mansion games, you will enjoy this title. The art style is beautiful and music is great. The actual game play I believe is better than the other two titles. This game has the enjoyment of puzzles similar to Zelda titles, and has the fun game play fromLuigi's Mansion 3 is an absolute joy to play! If you enjoyed games such as Super Mario Odyssey or Super Mario Galaxy or the other Luigi's Mansion games, you will enjoy this title. The art style is beautiful and music is great. The actual game play I believe is better than the other two titles. This game has the enjoyment of puzzles similar to Zelda titles, and has the fun game play from Mario Odyssey. The few flaws in Luigi's Mansion are the coin system is somewhat irrelevant because you get so much, some parts are difficult but not beyond frustration. Luigi's Mansion 3 is a must have for Nintendo Switch owners. Trust me you will enjoy it if not love it. Score: 9.2/10 Expand
  33. Oct 31, 2019
    great graphic, gameplay is fun. story is funny. soundtrack is great. 10/10
  34. Oct 31, 2019
    Incredible. I was not a fan of Dark Moon,
    but luckily this game takes most of its insipiration from the 1st.
    One huge mansion, a more spooky atmostphere
    filled with laughter and emotion, and AMAZING graphics.
    The order is , Luigis Mansion 1, then 3, then 2
  35. Oct 31, 2019
    Finally a new Luigi's Mansion game and it's fantastic, my game of the year 2019
  36. Nov 4, 2019
    Tengo que admitir que me sorprende la capacidad de la switch, luigi mansion 3, su calidad es magnífica y funciona súper bien, me eh quedado pegado en algunos niveles sus 3 horas tratando de encontrar todos los secretos, los puzzles esta bien elaborados, Solo dire me encanta .
  37. Nov 13, 2019
    La mejor entrega de la saga y uno de los mejores juegos del año. El juego está cuidado hasta el más mínimo detalle. Gráficamente es lo más potente que tiene la consola ahora mismo, y jugablemente presenta mejoras importantes respecto a los anteriores. El diseño de niveles es espectacular. Algún piso podría haber dado más de si, pero en general el resultado es excelente. El juego tiene losLa mejor entrega de la saga y uno de los mejores juegos del año. El juego está cuidado hasta el más mínimo detalle. Gráficamente es lo más potente que tiene la consola ahora mismo, y jugablemente presenta mejoras importantes respecto a los anteriores. El diseño de niveles es espectacular. Algún piso podría haber dado más de si, pero en general el resultado es excelente. El juego tiene los mejores jefes que ha hecho Nintendo en muchos años. Desafiantes, variados, originales y con mecánicas muy distintas entre ellos a la hora de afrontarlos. Expand
  38. Nov 1, 2019
    El juego es hermoso en todos sus aspectos, me encanta el nivel de detalle e interacción que tiene con su entorno la historia esta muy divertida y aunque los personajes no sean tan cómicos como en el primero el juego me saca unas sonrisas muy seguido para mi es un 9/10
  39. Nov 1, 2019
    The best visuals and lighting I’ve ever seen! Amazing animation and the funniest gameplay! Everything is top notch And it runs so smoothly Nintendo really keep dropping heavy hitters

A must buy! 100/100
  40. Nov 1, 2019
    I`ve never been a fan of this series before, but I`ve had a blast playing through this game. It has beautiful graphics, everything runs smoothly as you`d expect. The game is super fun, a great mix between difficult and easier gameplay. It has a lot of fun secrets for those who wants to 100% the game, and it can also be done fairly quickly if you want to speed through the game. The onlyI`ve never been a fan of this series before, but I`ve had a blast playing through this game. It has beautiful graphics, everything runs smoothly as you`d expect. The game is super fun, a great mix between difficult and easier gameplay. It has a lot of fun secrets for those who wants to 100% the game, and it can also be done fairly quickly if you want to speed through the game. The only thing that doesn`t make this a 10/10 for me is that it just doesn`t reach up to the very best of Nintendo titles. But over all a great game. Highly recommended. Expand
  41. Nov 10, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Obra de arte, imprescindible para Switch,lo mejor para la consola este año. Expand
  42. Nov 11, 2019
    Man, this game is welsome, For me the best game of The year. Luigi mansion 3, i lov this game!!
  43. Nov 12, 2019
    Padrão nintendo de qualidade! Cenários, inimigos e puzzles bastante criativos.
  44. Oct 31, 2019
    Candidato a GOTY sin ninguna duda. Bendita obra de arte y bendita maravilla. Pedazo de fisicas y de interaccion que tiene estr titulo. Una pasada de titulo. Otro mas este año de nintendo. Porfavor paren ya que no damos a basto.
  45. Oct 31, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. El mejor juego de Luigi tanto gráficamente cómo jugablemente.
    Un Luigi más a carismatico
  46. Oct 31, 2019
    Un gran juego,pone un nuevo tope en cuanto a jugabilidad,gráficos,diversión,etc. Esperaba que fuese bueno pero es muchísimo mas que eso,tanto a nivel local como en linea.Compra recomendadisima.
  47. Nov 1, 2019
    WOW. This was so much better than I expected, so much life, so much creativity packed into one amazing title. Do not let the name of the game confuse you, this is not a mansion, this is a hotel...an enormous one at that. From the moment I booted up the game it oozed charm, and actually got quite a few laughs out of me. Last week I played The Outer Worlds and I was so disappointed with howWOW. This was so much better than I expected, so much life, so much creativity packed into one amazing title. Do not let the name of the game confuse you, this is not a mansion, this is a hotel...an enormous one at that. From the moment I booted up the game it oozed charm, and actually got quite a few laughs out of me. Last week I played The Outer Worlds and I was so disappointed with how static and lifeless this "photo-realistic" world is. Not Luigis Mansion 3, the sheer amount of detail and interactivity in this game is what I consider truly "next-gen". This is how you follow up a wonderful series with a game so much better than its predecessors. It takes everything that made the other Luigis Mansion games good and makes them better. Luigi is a blast to control, each room is filled with so many things to interact with. I am obsessed with the poltergust, I love entering a room and cleaning it out to find all the hidden gems, collecting money and so forth.(when I say clean out a room, I mean, pretty much everything in that room will react in real time to your actions...ahhh, I love properly implemented physics) I was literally up until 4 am playing this game...I could not put it down. Its rare that a game captures me like this and I honestly was not expecting LM3 to do that. If you are even the slightest fan of this series, do yourself a favor and pick it up, you will be so happy that you did! The graphics are probably the best I have seen yet on a Switch exclusive, heck I felt like I was playing a game on my Xb1 or PS4, it just runs so smooth. This is how you properly optimize a game for Switch, the frame rate is solid and it feels more fluid to play than Links Awakening (which I also love btw, but can acknowledge it has some slight flaws). Seriously, how does this game look this good and run this smooth!?? Anywho, controls are solid, gameplay is amazing, story is hilarious...I am repeating myself (maybe from lack of sleep)....just get it already!!! GAME OF THE YEAR

P.S. If you rate this game a 0, you should do true gamers a favor and find a new hobby. No game of this calibur deserves a 0, I have said this many times before. It's people like you who are ruining projects for those of us who have been gamers since before Fortnite. Go back to your free to play console games and Candy Crush and leave the critiques to people who actually know what they are talking about.
  48. Nov 2, 2019
    ME ENCANTA: Gráficos 10/10 para la switch, un control maravilloso, un diseño impecable con muy buenos puzzles, la vuelta de los jefes del 1 y la exploración del 1 y con las cosas buenas del 2, Es sin duda el mejor de los 3 y un imprescindible para la consola.
  49. Nov 1, 2019
    Un excelente juego, se siente muy vivo el ambiente, la mansión y en general las expresiones de luigui son muy divertidas.
  50. Nov 1, 2019
    Best Luigis Mansion so far. Its beatifull! I didnt expect that its so good! The animations are like a movie somtimes.
  51. Nov 1, 2019
    un juego muy divertido, con una interaccion con objetos. personajes con un expresion mas la cara de miedo de Luigi. se lo recomiendo les dara horas de diversion tratando de rescatar a los amigos de Luigi.
  52. Oct 31, 2019
    More depth than Luigi's Mansion 1, more scares than Luigi's Mansion: Thicc Moon.
  53. Nov 3, 2019
    I'm very addicted and it is already (three days after publication) on my top ten of the most played games by duration! I really, really don't understand how people can rate this game with 0. This is one of the best games on Switch so far. The level design is full of charm, phantasy and humor. It is always fair. It belongs definitively to the list of the best games and it's a must buy forI'm very addicted and it is already (three days after publication) on my top ten of the most played games by duration! I really, really don't understand how people can rate this game with 0. This is one of the best games on Switch so far. The level design is full of charm, phantasy and humor. It is always fair. It belongs definitively to the list of the best games and it's a must buy for fans of the Nintendo franchise. What also is special is the team player mode. For once you don't play against the other players. You have to build a team, help each other. And that is so much fun if you finally defeat as a team the end boss. That is awesome! Expand
  54. Nov 1, 2019
    First off I think the graphics are amazing especially for a switch game. I also like it that they brought back portrait ghosts. And I also like it that there is a lot of personality to the characters or the ghosts. This is a must buy switch owners!
  55. Nov 2, 2019
    This game truly feels like the culmination of the two games that came before it. The darker, spooky atmosphere of the first game is back, with all the intricate environments, clever puzzles and diverse mechanics of the second game. The polish, attention to detail, and cutscene animations are gorgeous. This game is a joy to play.
  56. Oct 31, 2019
    The game is AMAZING, marvelous graphics,very responsive gameplay, the new mechanics improve the whole experience created so far and the good mood sets a good pace throughout the game.
    A new must have for all Switch owners and for all those who love the first Luigi's Mansion on Gamecube.
  57. Nov 1, 2019
    A great successor to the previous games in the series. Luigi's mansion 3 takes every good aspect from first and the second game, combines them and adds more great features to the core game. Although i miss more darker and scarier theme of the first luigi's mansion, im still impressed with how the game worked out overall.

Veterans of the series will certainly have fun, playing new

Veterans of the series will certainly have fun, playing new Luigi's Mansion 3. Game will also perfectly introduce new players to the ghost hunting adventures.
  58. Nov 1, 2019
    El juego del año no como death stranding Han pulido mogollon de detalles como por ejemplo la gorra de lugi si te fijas se gen todos losmhilos de lo que esta hecho
  59. Nov 1, 2019
    Molto bello !! È riuscito ad appassionarmi e ad intrigarmi più di quanto mi aspettassi
  60. Nov 2, 2019
    This game didn't turn out to be what I had hoped for but I still like it. I feel like Nintendo likes to dedicate too much to simplifying things to really capture the feel of the original. The way Luigi would hum the theme song and how much the original really pushed you to think creatively and outside the box. Now it's just shining a black light in random places to find a secret. IThis game didn't turn out to be what I had hoped for but I still like it. I feel like Nintendo likes to dedicate too much to simplifying things to really capture the feel of the original. The way Luigi would hum the theme song and how much the original really pushed you to think creatively and outside the box. Now it's just shining a black light in random places to find a secret. I remember the gold room in the original where you had to climb to the top of the mansion and fall through the chimney to get in. How you scanned the mirrors to be teleported to different places. Nothing was explained and it was a real sense of discovery.

I feel like some charm was lost in this game as apposed to the original, watching the machine press ghosts into paintings was fun and I never knew how much I missed it. I'm also not a fan of this being a hotel instead of a mansion. The shortcuts where you could walk from one place to another in shorter amounts of and everything interconnected. Here the only way to get around is the elevator and it takes away from the experience a little.

That's enough about the past though, we should talk about this game and how it stands on it's own. I think it's fantastic and I love it so very much. The animations and physics give it a unique charm and it's shown that a lot of love and effort was put into this game. The Co-op feels fresh and unique, furthermore it's extremely fun and doesn't feel added in last minute. Actually I recommend highly you do co-op with a friend as it adds a ton of fun to the experience. It missed the mark on a few things but it does really welcome home those of us who remember the original so fondly. That feeling you got the first time you played Luigi's Mansion is there. I've had a smile on my face through the whole game. Because overall it's fun and that's one of the most important things about a Nintendo game and what they are known so well for.

I recommend this game highly and I think it's a perfect entry in the series. A title so good it's worthy to be placed on a shelf beside the original. This probably seems like random rambling and praise but I don't really want to spoil it too much. All I know is if you really loved the original this one will feel welcoming to you for sure.
  61. Nov 2, 2019
    Fan du premier et quelque peu déçu du second, ce troisième volet des aventures de Luigi marque enfin le retour sur console de salon. Et que dire... C'est au delà de mes espérances, me jeu est fun, beau, non-repetitif, varié en terme de gameplay, bref après avoir battus le jeu deux jours après sa sortie, j'espère qu'un quatrième épisode verra le jour avant la fin de vie de la Switch !
  62. Nov 3, 2019
    It's the best of all Luigi's series! A lot of coolest gameplay features, you will never feel bored!
  63. Nov 4, 2019
    Despite a very few bugs I've found (two to be exact), after playing about halfway through I can say this is my favorite game in the series. The bosses are reminiscent of the portrait ghosts of the first, and viewing them in the gallery is quite satisfying. And, while the boss/portrait ghosts have made a sort of comeback, many of the features of dark moon remained, and then some. This hasDespite a very few bugs I've found (two to be exact), after playing about halfway through I can say this is my favorite game in the series. The bosses are reminiscent of the portrait ghosts of the first, and viewing them in the gallery is quite satisfying. And, while the boss/portrait ghosts have made a sort of comeback, many of the features of dark moon remained, and then some. This has absolutely been my favorite Switch game so far, and that, even with my Luigi bias, definitely says something. Expand
  64. Nov 2, 2019
    This is a slow paced and relaxing game with tons of exploring. Luigi’s Mansion is an example of the uniqueness and charm Nintendo always delivers. I just wish the money you spend so much effort to collect could buy more.. outfits, upgrades etc.
  65. Nov 2, 2019
    Luigi’s mansion 3 is the best game the series. It combines the fun of exploring a giant haunted hotel with the joy of sucking up ghosts. Exploring the hotel is so fun because it’s overflowing with treasure chests, secrets areas, coins, hidden gems, and coins, and more coins! But seriously there are a LOT of coins to collect and no matter how many I get, it’s still fun to collect moreLuigi’s mansion 3 is the best game the series. It combines the fun of exploring a giant haunted hotel with the joy of sucking up ghosts. Exploring the hotel is so fun because it’s overflowing with treasure chests, secrets areas, coins, hidden gems, and coins, and more coins! But seriously there are a LOT of coins to collect and no matter how many I get, it’s still fun to collect more coins. There are a lot of puzzles to solve, and you feel so proud of yourself when you figure them out because they’re difficult.

Luigi’s mansion 3 has a brilliant story, with many different types of ghosts with unique personalities.

My favorite part of of this game is definitely battling ghosts. The combat system is great & it’s so satisfying to slam ghosts into the ground. I love that the devs added two brand new multiplayer modes in the game. ScreamPark is ok, but scare scraper it pretty good, and they’ll give you a couple hours extra of fun added on top of the main story mode.

I just wish the game was longer, the main story mode is only ~15 hours long, which isn’t that long. I also wish there was just a bit more ghosts, but that’s just a nitpick. Also, the controls can feel a bit wonky at times.

Overall, I really recommend Luigis mansion 3 to any switch owner, it’s certainly one of the best Switch games of all time, 9/10

TL;DR: This game is amazing, go buy it!
  66. Oct 31, 2019
    I've already sunk 7-8 hours into this game and I'm 100% hooked. So far the experience has been full of surprises. All of the games mechanics are used in such creative ways and exploring The Last Resort becomes extremely enjoyable. Gem hunting and Boo hunting is so fun to do I found myself heading to earlier floors just to fill the Gallery. Next Level Games has created somethingI've already sunk 7-8 hours into this game and I'm 100% hooked. So far the experience has been full of surprises. All of the games mechanics are used in such creative ways and exploring The Last Resort becomes extremely enjoyable. Gem hunting and Boo hunting is so fun to do I found myself heading to earlier floors just to fill the Gallery. Next Level Games has created something spectacular, I hope this game ages well and turns into a classic that can be enjoyed by all Nintendo fans. Expand
  67. Nov 3, 2019
    Fantastic production values. Great pacing, interesting characters and environment. Very fun to just sit back and enjoy. Hard to say this is a 10, but a 9 for everything above. My only complaint would be to much hand holding , but that is most games anymore. Really well polished all around. A must have for the Switch.
  68. Nov 3, 2019
    Magnifico. Un juego muy cuidado por parte de Nintendo. El tapado para muchos, que se convirtió en una realidad y para otros, una grandisima sorpresa. Mucho mimo y mucho trabajo, el juego de luces, las sombras, el detallado del propio Luigi y su gesticulación facial junto a un gran control y un gran diseño de niveles lo hacen merecedor del podium para el goty 2019. Si tienes una nintendoMagnifico. Un juego muy cuidado por parte de Nintendo. El tapado para muchos, que se convirtió en una realidad y para otros, una grandisima sorpresa. Mucho mimo y mucho trabajo, el juego de luces, las sombras, el detallado del propio Luigi y su gesticulación facial junto a un gran control y un gran diseño de niveles lo hacen merecedor del podium para el goty 2019. Si tienes una nintendo switch, es obligación probarlo. Expand
  69. Nov 1, 2019
    Yeah, I mean, this is one of the best looking games for Switch so far, and is fun as hell.

It's the first one that is really taking me back to the gamecube/N64 days in my mind (more so than Mario Odyssey did). Enjoy!
  70. Nov 2, 2019
    Una tremenda sorpresa lo que han conseguido con este juego, ni por asomo me esperada algo tan genial..., gráficos de infarto, jugabilidad exquisita, animaciones asombrosas y todo lo que hace simpática y única a esta saga..., los sustos de Luigi. Sin duda aspirante a GOTY
  71. Nov 3, 2019
    Good game! Better than dark moon. This is Nintendo! I love Nintendo!!!!!!!!
  72. Nov 3, 2019
    Increíble videojuego con una altísima calidad técnica y jugable. De esos que te enganchan desde el minuto 1. Hay momentos que pareciera estar viendo una película de Pixar. Mención especial a la música y al modo cooperativo. Muy recomendable. Es un vende consolas.
  73. Nov 6, 2019
    After E3 this year, Luigi's Mansion 3 was the game I looked forward to most for the remainder of 2019. Not only did this game live up to the hype, it exceeded it. The story mode which is nice and lengthy was filled with all sorts of cool floors to explore, multiple collectibles, and myriad of cool character ghosts to capture with a unique boss every floor (and sometimes more than one)! TheAfter E3 this year, Luigi's Mansion 3 was the game I looked forward to most for the remainder of 2019. Not only did this game live up to the hype, it exceeded it. The story mode which is nice and lengthy was filled with all sorts of cool floors to explore, multiple collectibles, and myriad of cool character ghosts to capture with a unique boss every floor (and sometimes more than one)! The music and visuals pair perfectly to set up a creepy atmosphere, while at the same time retaining the light hearted nature we expect from Nintendo. There are several parts of this game that feel like a survival horror, and maybe even a light jump scare, but then we have Luigi's funny quips like saying "Hellooooo?" occasionally when he enters a room, or maybe a jump caused by Polterpup himself! As if the amazing single player mode wasn't enough, they gave us not one but 2 mutiplayer modes that play super smoothly and are very addictive to come back to. I haven't even played the local multiplayer mode (Screampark) yet, but Scarescraper is an absolute blast to try and clear as many floors as possible, each with a different objective to constantly keep you on your toes. As if this game wasn't already fun enough, it constantly gives you more ways to have fun each time you turn it on!

Ultimately Next Level Games went above and beyond, listening to fan feedback while still introducing enough new and innovative concepts to make this game unique to their own. They could have stopped at making it a great game, but it's so clear they went above and beyond to make it the best it possibly could be, and it worked. This game is a true masterpiece, and deserves nothing less than a 10/10 from me. Trust me, this is one purchase you cannot regret.
  74. Nov 6, 2019
    This game demonstrates the true potential of the Nintendo Switch. It's one of the best Switch games and could surprise in becoming game of the year. It's the perfect mix of the original Luigi's Mansion and Dark Moon.
  75. Nov 1, 2019
    Absolutely fantastic. From the stylish and colourful graphics to the spooky ambience, this game oozes charm.
  76. Nov 1, 2019
    Luigi mansions 3 returns with the best features from the previous titles and more attention to the details , more secrets and puzzles to solve. apart from all that it has new mini games and new bosses and it has a great unique theme for every level that will entice you to discover all the secrets in each floor one word amazing .
  77. Nov 3, 2019
    I really like the game, the graphics look really slick, the new mechanics to the game bring in a lot of fun, but sometimes it seems a little bit repetetive. Overall it's a great game and I would recommend it to every switch owner.
  78. Nov 3, 2019
    There have been very few games that I have enjoyed every single second of, and Luigi's Mansion 3 is one of those games. From the graphics that are so beautiful you feel like you could jump right in, to the exiting return of portrait ghosts, I absolutely love this game. Unlike the second game, you can explore the mansion (or in this case a hotel) without getting booted back to the menu.There have been very few games that I have enjoyed every single second of, and Luigi's Mansion 3 is one of those games. From the graphics that are so beautiful you feel like you could jump right in, to the exiting return of portrait ghosts, I absolutely love this game. Unlike the second game, you can explore the mansion (or in this case a hotel) without getting booted back to the menu. After you finish a floor, there's even more to do in terms of the floor's boo and 6 gems. So far, I've gotten all the boos, most of the gems, and most of the achievements. Even though I haven't yet collected all of them, each and every one of these gems is an exciting and puzzle that is totally worth combing through every floor for. I only have a couple problems with the game, and they're all relatively minor. One, the beep is too loud when your health is low. Two, in scarescraper, the variety in the bosses is terrible. If they could just add in more bosses at a later date, I'm sure this mode would be perfect. You can only fight boolussus so many times before it gets boring. If you're a switch owner and you have the money, this game is an absolute must buy. But hey, that's only my opinion; I'm just some random guy on the internet. Expand
  79. Nov 3, 2019
    Luigi's mansion is a big surprise to me!!! A fantastic game. I really liked it, it deserved maximum grade because I had so much fun with it.
  80. Nov 4, 2019
    Very good game to play with girlfriend or a friend in local coop, the gameplay is super fun you can interact with all the stuff you see in the environment, graphics are cool, similar to Super Mario Odyssey but with better lighting effects, the animations on Luigi are funny to see when he gets scared and his voice when he calls Mariooo xD. A must have if you have a Nintendo Switch, veryVery good game to play with girlfriend or a friend in local coop, the gameplay is super fun you can interact with all the stuff you see in the environment, graphics are cool, similar to Super Mario Odyssey but with better lighting effects, the animations on Luigi are funny to see when he gets scared and his voice when he calls Mariooo xD. A must have if you have a Nintendo Switch, very recommended! Expand
  81. Nov 5, 2019
    I feel that the gale has a lot going for it, sucking up ghost just feels incredible, the story is alright, the story isn’t why I would play anyway, the scare scraper is really fun with friends, the story mode is really fun too, everything has a really nice charm to it, the only thing for me is that the ghost have no charm or personality to them, I remember playing the first and second oneI feel that the gale has a lot going for it, sucking up ghost just feels incredible, the story is alright, the story isn’t why I would play anyway, the scare scraper is really fun with friends, the story mode is really fun too, everything has a really nice charm to it, the only thing for me is that the ghost have no charm or personality to them, I remember playing the first and second one and always having that feeling of connecting with the ghosts, and each type having little quirks and stuff, and in 3 it’s just the average one the strong one , the sneaky one etc.., but that’s isn’t a huge problem Expand
  82. Nov 13, 2019
    Man this game is UBER fun. I wasn’t feeling dark moon, so I was hesitant on this one. This gave me the feels all the way back to the early 2000’s. YES, but and play this.
  83. Nov 9, 2019
    What a great game! It takes some of the elements of previous entries and enhances the experience by introducing new stuff.
  84. Nov 9, 2019
    This is an excellent video game. I know they're on different consoles, but LM3 is more of a video game than Death Stranding; get this instead of Kojima's latest self-indulgent crime against your time. I've played the first Luigi's Mansion games and this builds on the others. It's loaded with charm and beautifully animated, like an interactive 3D animated movie. The only complaint is theThis is an excellent video game. I know they're on different consoles, but LM3 is more of a video game than Death Stranding; get this instead of Kojima's latest self-indulgent crime against your time. I've played the first Luigi's Mansion games and this builds on the others. It's loaded with charm and beautifully animated, like an interactive 3D animated movie. The only complaint is the lack of replayability; I wish I'd bought a physical release to trade in like what I'm planning on doing with Death Stranding, but I can always wait a while for LM3 to become fresh in my mind again; yes, it's that good. Expand
  85. Nov 10, 2019
    Luigi's Mansion 3 is blowing my mind away. I didn't expect this game to be amazing, I love every aspect it. The art style, animation, and the skits. Luigi's Mansion 3 easily become my personal GOTY 2019.
  86. Nov 13, 2019
    Luigi’s Mansion 3 is a truly wonderful adventure jam packed with clever puzzles and secrets to discover. Seeing Luigi traverse environments I never thought I’d ever see in a Luigi’s Mansion game was really a breath of fresh air. Jaw-dropping bosses with tons of personality only enhanced the experience further.
  87. Nov 13, 2019
    By far, the best game on Nintendo switch. Graphics are stunning and the amount of details are amazing. Great work!
  88. Nov 4, 2019
    At first, I tought that would be a very nice game to play in co-op mode with my GF!
    The problem is that you don't get to play Gooigi "right off the bat"!
    Depending on how fast you blast through it, it could take anything from 1/2 hour to 2~3 hours before you can even begin playing Coop. It allowed me to notice how bad my "OCD" about collecting EVERYTHING is! To a point where I prefer
    The problem is that you don't get to play Gooigi "right off the bat"!
    It allowed me to notice how bad my "OCD" about collecting EVERYTHING is!
    To a point where I prefer to keep it a single player experience to make it a satisfying!
    There's so much to find, so much cash to grab, a lot of little details to care for...
    My GF would never have the patience to follow my slow pace!

At the pace on which I am right now, the ±13h game life might last 20~30 for me!
    xD

Great great game!
    Only deception was the multiplayer games.
    (Not the story but the multiplayer action, it seems a little weak...)
  89. Nov 10, 2019
    For me personally it's my goty , had so much fun finding all the gems and the ghosts have so much personality! It's worth the price !
  90. Nov 4, 2019
    One of the best game 2019 year! I like it when first time saw game on Igromir on Moscow.
  91. Nov 9, 2019
    I have always loved Luigi and this series highlights what is great about him. A game for everybody and what that is so easy to pick up and keep going. Incorporates great party games and is just a good time to be had
  92. Nov 3, 2019
    Awesome game! The lighting effects are beautiful and the mechanics are solid. There's nothing quite so satisfying as watching objects in the room get smashed as you whale on the ghosts!

It is a bit rough around the edges—you can tell it wasn't developed by Nintendo themselves; it's not up to the standard of Breath of the Wild or Mario Odyssey in terms of polish. Also beware that it is a bit short; I've only clocked 5 hours and I'm about halfway through the story at the time of writing. Because it's so fun I feel like I'd be happy to play it a second time to find all the secrets so the value isn't all that bad though.

Also, don't get it for the multiplayer—I found these components a bit lacklustre. There are three minigames a bit like in the Mario Party games that don't really have lasting value. There's also a multiplayer arcade mode that uses the same mechanics as single player but I find it a bit dry. Single-player co-op works well however and is much better then the pathetic co-op experience in Odyssey. Odyssey's co-op was ok for laughs but wasn't really playable, whereas you could actually enjoy the story with a friend playing along in this game.

Overall, it's a very fun experience that is otherwise well thought-out and executed. No regrets buying it at launch; even if it isn't the amazing experience offered by BotW or Odyssey, this one's definitely a keeper along with the other top Switch games.
  93. Nov 9, 2019
    That's a game that's worth every penny you pay for . Even you have never played the previous entries and don't know anything about it the game is very much enjoyable and tend to keep you hooked . Just like (Spawn wave ) YouTube channel called the game a sleeper hit . Totally worth it
  94. Nov 13, 2019
    i just wanna type over 75 characters and give this charming game a solid 9/10
  95. Nov 10, 2019
    Juego entretenido, muy muy gracioso, enfoque familiar, es absurdo que le pidan que de miedo si es luigi, el juego fue claro desde se presentación, muy recomendable
  96. Nov 13, 2019
    Assim como todo jogo exclusivo da Nintendo, os caprichos nos detalhes estão em cada canto. Luigi's Mansion 3 é um jogo simpático, com uma jogabilidade simples apesar dos controles serem um pouco complexos. Com toda a certeza um dos melhores jogos de N. Switch. Vale a pena cada hora de gameplay.
  97. Nov 4, 2019
    Great game, a lot of fun, beautiful graphics. Nice level design. A must have in your Switch library
  98. Nov 7, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is an absolute joyride from start to finish. Luigi's Mansion 3 is a contender for the Best Game on Switch this year, and there are so many reasons on why.

+ Superb primary and secondary gameplay loop. Almost every single aspect of you exploring the hotel, solving clever puzzles on each floor and capturing ghosts is with one single aspect in mind: Fun. Nothing feels like a slog, nothing feels like it drags too long, something Dark Moon had many issues with

+ Gooigi is the best new addition the Mushroom Kingdom has seen yet. He's not a gimmick, he feels like an actual part of this franchise. He's a creature made out of goo and has more character to him that any right he has to be.

+ Floor bosses are all unique not only in their looks but also their fights. The ways you duke it out with every boss is both exciting and tricky. Some bosses are better than others, though none of them felt tedious to fight against. A personal favourite of mine was Morty, the film director in Floor 7. His capturing is entirely optional and his fight consists of a Godzilla-like movie which he recorded.

+ Disabling E. Gadds tips. Thank god.

+ Online Mode which adds tons of replayability. Play it with friends instead of randoms, the latter tends to not go well

~There is one element to the game where a cat steals your button to the next floor, and that segment has you go through already visited floors - it's boring and uninteresting.

- Difficulties with the controls at the final boss - auto-lock is confusing and works against you.

I can't say much otherwise other than this game is a must-have for the Switch. Glorious Next Level Games!
  99. Nov 8, 2019
    basically on of the best game for switch, if you like the previus luigi games, you will love this GEM!
    a must for every switch owners, nintendo is the best exclusive machine, not that garbage sony calls ps4.
  100. Nov 2, 2019
    This is the first time i am play Luigi's mansion. After 6 floor and i love this game so much, breathtaking game.

1. Nov 13, 2019
    Luigi’s Mansion 3 is not only the best game by Next Level Games to date, but also one of the best games currently available on Nintendo Switch along with Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Galaxy, and can easily be a candidate for 2019 game of the year.
  2. Nov 12, 2019
    Luigi's latest adventure is an adorable and well-made game that is far more diverse than we first thought. Exploring the hotel sometimes feels as extensive as the usual Super Mario adventure, instead of the brief experiences that preceded it. In addition, Luigi's arsenal has grown and with the help of Gooigi we also get a whole new way to deal with the many puzzles the hotel offers. But above all, it's the variety of ghosts and their surroundings that makes Luigi's Mansion 3 one of the most entertaining adventures this fall, despite some tricky controlling methods.
  3. Nov 10, 2019
    The third time really is the charm, as Luigi’s Mansion 3 finds a perfect blend of humor and gameplay for a delightfully spooky experience.