- Publisher: GameMill Entertainment
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2021
- Also On: PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X
NERF Legends thrusts you into a futuristic, sci-fi world where you'll come face-to-face with legions of robot enemies and ultimate boss masters. Armed with a wide array of NERF blasters based on their iconic, real-world counterparts, you'll thwart formidable enemies while being challenged toNERF Legends thrusts you into a futuristic, sci-fi world where you'll come face-to-face with legions of robot enemies and ultimate boss masters. Armed with a wide array of NERF blasters based on their iconic, real-world counterparts, you'll thwart formidable enemies while being challenged to pull off the most impressive high-flying trick shots across a series of unique and immersive environments. Are your NERF skills up to the challenge to become the ultimate NERF Legend?
* "Extreme Games Meet NERF" set in out-of-this-world locations such as Fortress Siege, Jungle Trouble, Ragnarok, and Spaceport Blastoff!
* 15 Authentic NERF Blasters across the Mega, Ultra and Elite lines! Plus upgradable perks & skins to customize your blaster!
* Collect dart powerups such as magnetic push, magnetic pull, seeker darts, and freeze to change the tide of battles!
* Single-Player campaign featuring 10 different enemy robot types and 5 boss battles across a series of intense challenges
* Trials, trick shots, puzzles and navigation challenges
* 19 Single player levels w/ tournament courses
* 4 vs 4, 8 player free-for-all with online multiplayer modes
* Use the custom character creator to customize your avatar!
* Cross-platform play capable!… Expand
- Developer: FUN Labs, GameMill Entertainment
- Genre(s): Action, Shooter, First-Person, Arcade
- # of players: Up to 8
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 0 out of 1
Mixed: 0 out of 1
Negative: 1 out of 1
Nintendo Force MagazineMar 7, 2022If you've been considering a purchase of the NERF Legends game, go ahead and stop considering it. Take the dollars you would have spent on this video game and use them to buy more real NERF weapons and ammo instead. You'll have a whole lot more fun that way. [Issue #57 – January/February 2022, p. 68]
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of