7.2

1. Apr 25, 2019
    I can't sit here at tell you that this is a perfect VR experience, but for the price tag, it is well worth it. There are many many games to play using the various attachments. The resolution is a bit blurry, but hopefully the Switch Pro has a better hand held screen when it comes out. Mario Odyssey and Zelda are getting VR updates, I can only hope that Mario Kart gets one as wellI can't sit here at tell you that this is a perfect VR experience, but for the price tag, it is well worth it. There are many many games to play using the various attachments. The resolution is a bit blurry, but hopefully the Switch Pro has a better hand held screen when it comes out. Mario Odyssey and Zelda are getting VR updates, I can only hope that Mario Kart gets one as well eventually. If you want a fun VR experience, get this. Hopefully Nintendo releases a head strap for this. That is the only real negative thing to say, your arms will get tired holding this up to your face. Expand
  2. Apr 15, 2019
    닌텐도 라보 VR 우리 애들이 엄청 좋아해요
    저도 같이하는데 너무 재미있네요
    앞으로 마리오랑 젤다도 업데이트 해주는데 기대됩니다
  3. Apr 12, 2019
    My first impression is positive. It was easy and fun to build, the minigames were enjoyable and i'm really looking forward to how they will implement VR with other games. Of course, it's not the psvr, but i think it's unfair to compare them given the price difference, and overall i think it was worth every cent
  4. Apr 19, 2019
    Got the base set, Labo VR goggle with Blaster for under $40 and wow. I am very impressed. Building the googles and blaster took around 3.5 hours, then, I loaded up the Alien Blaster game and I must say, it's friggen FANTASTIC! It's like a theme park ride at Disneyland (Toy Story Mania anyone?) with just the right amount of VR to impress and not cause nausea. The game design isGot the base set, Labo VR goggle with Blaster for under $40 and wow. I am very impressed. Building the googles and blaster took around 3.5 hours, then, I loaded up the Alien Blaster game and I must say, it's friggen FANTASTIC! It's like a theme park ride at Disneyland (Toy Story Mania anyone?) with just the right amount of VR to impress and not cause nausea. The game design is brilliant and deeper than expected. A big arcade game where you will go back again and again to go for high score (and the scoring system is pretty clever! Clue: multiple hits at once increases that score!). Oh, and the gun is great! You truly feel like you are shooting a cannon gun with clever kickback, cocking the gun, etc.

This game easily worth $40, especially as they are adding VR support for Mario Odyssey and Zelda Breath of the Wild. Can only imagine what other games will get VR treatments. Let's hope for some DLC for these games. Ill easily pay $10 more for Blaster levels. Also, use a swivel chair to play! Just to turn around 360 (not to roll forward or backward!)

And, you can create cool VR games with tools within! Nintendo, you MUST MUST add on the ability for others to share these levels! If you do this you will sell millions of these!

Well done, I love this base set and will spend at least $20 more for the Bird and Wind Pedal kits!
  5. Apr 22, 2019
    Es un producto demasiado caro para lo poco que ofrece, por 1 dolar o menos puedes crearlas tu mismo
  6. May 13, 2019
    Well, it isn't proper VR, but it is a fun Labo kit. The games are enjoyable, and as with all the kits, the cardboard is amazing quality. The instructions are really easy to follow, and it just good wholesome Nintendo fun..... but like I say, it won't be replacing my Oculus Rift.
  7. May 25, 2019
    customer help +1 866 940 OOO5,, I can't sit here at tell you that this is a perfect VR experience, but for the price tag, it is well worth it. There are many many games to play using the various attachments. The resolution is a bit blurry, but hopefully the Switch Pro has a better hand held screen when it comes ou

1. May 17, 2019
    Al tough I found some surprise when I played with Labo VR, it still didn't make VR more interesting, and VR still can't make Labo's mini games more playable. Just like the previous Labos, building those toys is the only time that I felt happy. But for the kids, I think it's enough.
  2. May 8, 2019
    Although the innovative concept is very impressive and while we are undeniably entertained when working with Labo, this can hardly be counted as one of Nintendo's great successes. We also have to admit that we did not pick up our first Labo creations any more time after the initial weeks. We suspect that the same thing will happen with the vr packages.
  3. Apr 29, 2019
    While the Nintendo Labo Toy-Con VR set is an intriguing idea, the included software simply doesn’t deliver enough experiences to make the purchase and the time invested worthwhile for most. Ultimately, the task of building the peripherals becomes the highlight of the experience, leaving Nintendo’s toy-like games feeling more like colorful afterthoughts than the sort of engaging experience fans of the company have come to expect.