tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. May 3, 2020
    This is a short and sweet metroidvania with a cover mechanic. The art style is minimalist and I quite liked it, but it may not be for everyone. Boss battles are good, and the moment to moment gameplay is what you would expect from a basic run and gun.

I quite enjoyed the presentation, and the fact that I could finish the game in a single sitting. I would recommend this game to fans

I would recommend this game to fans of the genre and those looking for a short 2D experience. I got it on sale and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critic Reviews

1. Aug 19, 2019
    Paradox Soul is a Metroidvania that manages to keep the spirit of the genre despite being smaller in scope. Mix in some decent collectibles and combat scenarios, this is a great title any fan of the genre should try.
  2. Aug 15, 2019
    Paradox Soul is nothing to write home about, but neither will it leave you disappointed beyond measure. If there was ever a game to perfectly embody a 2.5/5, this is it.
  3. Jul 13, 2019
    On its own, Paradox Soul is an average Metroidvania that will keep you reasonably entertained throughout its fairly short duration thanks to its creepy art direction and atmospheric soundtrack. But when you look at it next to some of the more accomplished examples of the genre on Switch, its repetitive nature and uninspired cover-shooting mechanics hold it back from being truly recommendable.