• Publisher: Poisoft
  • Release Date: Mar 1, 2018
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

There are no user reviews yet - Be first to review Poisoft Thud Card.

1. May 17, 2018
    Thud Card is a complicated card game with very poor instructions and a lack of interesting reasons to return to the game, it's hard to see anyone having an enjoyable time with this game and as such I couldn't recommend anyone going out of their way to try Thud Card.
  2. Apr 17, 2018
    Poisoft Thud Card is a card game that is simple enough to learn quickly and behaves like most card games do. Unfortunately it quickly becomes dull, as its lack of content stands out after a while and the fun provided quickly runs out. For a game that is supposed to fill empty moments with fun bouts of play, Poisoft Thud Card does the opposite.
    Taken as a simple and cheap "solitaire" (i.e single player) game, Poisoft Thud Card is enjoyable, easy playing. I do say that as someone who spent many, many hours playing Hearts on my old Windows PCs over the years, though. I like time wasting card games. As such I'll probably keep coming back to Thud Card as long as I have my Switch. Or, at least, until a developer releases a Hearts game on the console.