6.9

1. May 14, 2019
    Not at all disappointed I waited to play this game on the Switch. This seems like a really solid port in my opinion.
  2. Aug 11, 2019
    decent AAA title on the Switch. theres nothing overly new with graphics, but this is great shooter for anyone that enjoys sniping.
  3. May 18, 2019
    I have been excited for this game since I saw the announcement for switch. The early reviews got me anxious. After playing for a few hours now I have found the game to be great, so too the port. Great for pick up and play highly recommend it.
  4. Jun 24, 2019
    The games old ans dated but Its a great purchase and the first 1st person shooter I've played on the switch that's got a level of grit to it and doesn't feel generic.
  5. May 22, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Sniper elite is an amazing game which I’m sorry to say should not be limited to such a small screen as the switch. I do however realize that it can be docked and played on my tv, however then what would be the point in playing it on the switch and not a much, much better console. Hence Xbox one or PS4. Expand
  6. May 28, 2019
    Not a good Port.
    The aiming is not so easy and very often If you aim very good...even then you wont hit the enemy.
    Grafics not so good.
    They should have put more gigabytes in better textures.poor.
    I think even 4 gigs more wouldnt bei so bad ..Just Take a Look at doom
  7. Oct 23, 2019
    Sniper Elite V2 is, unsurprisingly, the most fun when it gives you opportunities to pull off long distance shots with your sniper rifle, and the bullet cam that appears after some kills is rewarding and satisfying to watch. The game is at its most generic when you're forced into close combat in more confined spaces, but thankfully there are many open battlefields and vantage points thatSniper Elite V2 is, unsurprisingly, the most fun when it gives you opportunities to pull off long distance shots with your sniper rifle, and the bullet cam that appears after some kills is rewarding and satisfying to watch. The game is at its most generic when you're forced into close combat in more confined spaces, but thankfully there are many open battlefields and vantage points that provide ample chance for fun gameplay.

Sniper Elite is certainly enjoyable, but it's a little on the short side, the AI is poor, it ends abruptly and it's story is pretty silly. The main character gets no development and doesn't have much of a personality. Its not a deep experience, but it was cathartic enough to hold my interest. Unfortunately, there's nobody playing the online multiplayer at the moment so bear that in mind if you're thinking of buying this.

Pick this up if a war shooter with good sniper gunplay appeals to you - it is rather shallow, but it's fun while it lasts.
  8. Nov 26, 2019
    I am a simple player and go through this series of games on the minimum difficulty, enjoying the story or having fun in the arenas.
    I really like the game, but still I go through it about 15 years after I met a similar game about a sniper and after 2-3 years after passing the fourth game in this series.
    For example, I miss the kill animations, or underlining the firing zone in the

For example, I miss the kill animations, or underlining the firing zone in the equipment, to kill the crew before the explosion (and this is possible). And the fact that killing an enemy by simply shooting twice in the foot is a nightmare.

But still I enjoy playing this part ..

1. May 28, 2019
    I suppose Sniper Elite V2 Remastered would be a decent game if it didn’t feature successors so much better than it. I’m surprised Rebellion minimally invested in anything but window dressing for the re-release, as they had a lot to work with. Perhaps its biggest crime is the absurdly high price point on the Switch, one 3x that of Steam (at time of review).
  2. May 28, 2019
    Sniper Elite V2 Remastered lacks any of the polish typical with modern remasters and struggles under the weight of dated design and poor presentation. What could have been a fun little jaunt through Nazi territory devolves into an altogether lackluster experience. Only for the most die-hard sniper fans.
  3. May 23, 2019
    Sniper Elite V2 Remastered is a middle-of-the-road game with one top-class element. Too many times the game takes you away from what makes it great, and into the mediocrity of its unsatisfying stealth and close-range combat sections.