- Publisher: Walkabout Games , All in! Games
- Release Date: Sep 5, 2019
- Also On: PC
- Summary: Space Cows is a cheesy twin-stick shooter featuring weaponized toilet plunger and intense zero gravity combat. Shoot, dash and wobble in slow motion to save cows and lay vengeance upon an evil corporation.
- Developer: Happy Corruption
- Genre(s): Action, Shooter, Shoot-'Em-Up, Top-Down
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 0 out of 2
Mixed: 2 out of 2
Negative: 0 out of 2
Sep 23, 2019There are plenty of far better twin-stick shooters on the Nintendo Switch. Space Cows is a game that can just get by due to the fact that its core gameplay and a few standout moments are acceptable enough.
Jan 31, 2020Space Cows is a strange twin-stick shooter, sacrificing precision and control for well-intended humour that doesn’t always work. Its decision to approach the genre differently is endearing, but it’s lesser than its eShop peers as a result.
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of