8.6

1. Mar 23, 2020
    El mejor juego de la historia, una verdadera obra de arte.

Nunca olvidarás una experiencia como esta y si encima eres fan de la saga zelda... simplemente lo mejor hasta el momento.
  2. Mar 23, 2020
    Одна из лучших игр из тех что играл. Играю с 1993 года. Приятная мультяшная картинка, отличнейший геймплей, неповторимая атмесфера игры.
  3. Mar 24, 2020
    A masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Mar 24, 2020
    One of the best video games ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must play fro anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  5. Mar 26, 2020
    The ratings are completly justified! This IS one of the best video games ever! Nintendo does MANY things right. From the plot, to the music to the game mechanics. THIS is how modern video games should be. Buy it, even if you are not a fan of the series!
  6. Mar 27, 2020
    Hunkiest game on the switch so far. Fantastic to look at and listen to, and you can complete the game at your own pace. This game is among my favorite games of all time. The massive amount of things to do may be intimidating if this is the first Zelda game you ever play, but I assure you, you'll figure out things pretty quick.
  7. Apr 8, 2020
    Uno de los mejores juegos de la saga The Legend of Zelda. Su mundo es rico y muy vivo, sus gráficos y estílo artistico maravilloso. Muy buena duración, história y contenido.
  8. Aug 27, 2020
    A lot of 10/10 reviews here, finding no fault with the game despite the outrageously derivative content (Skyrim, Dark Souls, Just Cause, plus every flippin’ Ubisoft open world game). And more than 1,000 ridiculously low scores... this game is certainly above average in some respects.

Personally, I think the Jimquisition review hit the nail on the head with both the score and the two key aspects that spoil this latest Link adventure. It’s the ludicrously fragile weapons, and Link’s surprisingly limited stamina that instantly breaks immersion and make you feel the game doesn’t want you to enjoy your time in Hyrule too much (unless you’re a masochist of course).

What makes this worse is this situation doesn’t improve as you progress through the game. It’s actually impossible to ever get Link’s stamina anywhere near that of an average human (in terms of running ability) and the one single unbreakable weapon you eventually get has a limited number of hits before it’s unusable for a period of time... so not a massive improvement. My personal bugbear is that I never seem to get one-handed weapons other than useless wooden clubs... I have 8 two-handed swords, that I dislike fighting with.

And the faux-English accents of the (American) English language voice actors really are dreadful; if you are even vaguely conversant in any other language (bearing in mind you can retain English subtitles) I would urge you to switch (pun intended). I chosen Spanish (Latin American) myself, which means the game serves a second purpose as a much-needed boost to my vocabulary. Mexican Zelda (Zeldacita?) is much less of a sighing wet blanket, and you can actually hear what she’s saying above the background music, which is a bonus.

If the game didn’t apparently hate me so much, I’d love to give it 8 or 9 out of 10. As it is.. 7 will have to do.
  9. Sep 24, 2020
    Every direction you go there is something catching your interest. Therefore you are making your way through Hyrule being guided by whatever lies in the horizon. Often it´s nothing more than a summit you want to climb. But the journey just such a fun act. And when you´re on top you look back at what you just have accomplished. Afterwards you let your eyes wander searching for your next goalEvery direction you go there is something catching your interest. Therefore you are making your way through Hyrule being guided by whatever lies in the horizon. Often it´s nothing more than a summit you want to climb. But the journey just such a fun act. And when you´re on top you look back at what you just have accomplished. Afterwards you let your eyes wander searching for your next goal and then, finally, jump off the mountain gliding to wherever you´d like to go.

10/10. (Btw it´s worth the 70€ price tag)
  10. Sep 28, 2020
    Legends of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is honestly the most beautiful video game I've ever played. The visuals are so unique and pleasing. Sometimes while I'm wandering random locations I find the right place at the right time and come across the most beautiful views, it's hard to believe that their not even real. Playing botw is so surreal and entertaining, you feel so involved andLegends of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is honestly the most beautiful video game I've ever played. The visuals are so unique and pleasing. Sometimes while I'm wandering random locations I find the right place at the right time and come across the most beautiful views, it's hard to believe that their not even real. Playing botw is so surreal and entertaining, you feel so involved and interested in the game, and you never run out of stuff to do when there's seemingly endless tasks and missions to complete. The premise is so cool and the characters are great too. I also love the exploring and travelling aspect of the game. All the villages are so unique and cool with their own aesthetics and resources that you may need. Finding all the special horses and exploring the map is also very fun even though it's probably considered an optional aspect of the game. Overall I really really love this game and would recommend to anybody of any age or interests. There is definetly a reason it has a score of 97 from critics. Breath of the Wild is the closest you'll likely get to a perfect video game. Expand
  11. May 17, 2018
    This game is a totally different take on traditional Zelda games both in gameplay, feel, and design. It is done damn near perfect however the difficulty of the game is not as hard as some boss battles or dungeons in the past.
  12. May 18, 2018
    It’s easily the best game I’ve ever played. As a long term Zelda fan this is just the best reboot I could have imagined. It sets a new bar for open world games.
  13. May 19, 2018
    El mejor exclusivo de Switch.
    -Historia buenísimia con muchas misiones.
    -Graficazos impresionantes
    -Jugabilidad increíble
    -Un mundo gigante con infinitas posibilidades
    -Enemigos y bosses muy variados
    -Muchísimos tipos de armas e items
    -Libertad de hacer lo que quieras
    20/10 y por esto es GOTY.
  14. May 19, 2018
    Giro de tuerca a la saga sin perder su alma en ningún momento, la sensación de querer explorar porque el mero hecho de moverte te lo pide, el no obligarte a rebuscar lo ocurrido y ser directo o escabar en lo más profundo y conseguirlo todo, una joya, una maravilla.
  15. May 19, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Increíble es la palabra que puedo utilizar para definir este juego una reinvención total de la saga pero sin perder esa esencia que hacia tan especial los primeros títulos, con un apartado grafico muy bien logrado con físicas y mecánicas que muy pocas veces o casi nunca se ven, dándote la libertad de llevar la historia a tu gusto y a tu ritmo puedes ir a terminar el juego de manera directa y tardarte unas 10, 20 horas o puedes ir despacio explorar todas las zonas de su inmenso mapa y gastarte mas de 100, 200 o hasta 300 horas de juego todo depende de ti, una compra obligada para tu Nintendo Switch. Expand
  16. May 19, 2018
    La perfección hecha videojuego,gran duración,gráficos excelentes,portatil,físicas súper logradas...
  17. May 19, 2018
    Le hubiese puesto un 9,75 (por un par de detalles insignificantes que daré después), pero visto que sólo puedo usar números enteros, le daré un 10. Este juego rápidamente ha alcanzado el puesto de uno de mis juegos favoritos de la historia. El mundo está excelentemente construido, se siente vivo y jamás sentí un solo atisbo de aburrimiento. Sentí que realmente estaba en un viaje, en unaLe hubiese puesto un 9,75 (por un par de detalles insignificantes que daré después), pero visto que sólo puedo usar números enteros, le daré un 10. Este juego rápidamente ha alcanzado el puesto de uno de mis juegos favoritos de la historia. El mundo está excelentemente construido, se siente vivo y jamás sentí un solo atisbo de aburrimiento. Sentí que realmente estaba en un viaje, en una aventura, y sé que en unos años miraré este juego con nostalgia. Adictivo y con un arte cell shading espectacular (el reflejo del sol en la hierba alta es precioso). Cuando lo terminé, sentí un vacío en mí que pocos juegos podrán llenar. Lo único que hubiese añadido es algún tipo de indicador del daño que tiene cada arma (para saber cuál está más gastada, etc), un sistema de alimentación más realista (una barra de hambre al estilo survival) y menús un poco más dinámicos. De todas formas esto son pequeñeces que se vuelven insignificantes ante lo magnífico de esta obra de arte. Recomendadísimo. Expand
  18. May 19, 2018
    Este Zelda es un juego excepcional, es algo que lleva la saga a otro nivel. Para aquellos que hayan jugado las sagas anteriores, no podrán creer lo bien que lo han hecho con este juego. La jugabilidad es impresionante, las gráficas son muy agradables, la música es perfecta para el juego y la historia tiene un giro nostálgico que para los que ya somos mas grandes y tuvimos la oportunidad deEste Zelda es un juego excepcional, es algo que lleva la saga a otro nivel. Para aquellos que hayan jugado las sagas anteriores, no podrán creer lo bien que lo han hecho con este juego. La jugabilidad es impresionante, las gráficas son muy agradables, la música es perfecta para el juego y la historia tiene un giro nostálgico que para los que ya somos mas grandes y tuvimos la oportunidad de jugar en su lanzamiento el Ocarina del Tiempo, nos saca una lagrima de alegría. Expand
  19. May 19, 2018
    One of the best open world games of all time, and one of the best Zelda games of all time. There are so many possible things you can do to solve one problem. For example, there's one straightforward solution to a puzzle, but there are so many more other ways you can solve one problem through the game's many mechanics.
  20. May 19, 2018
    Es la primera vez que juego a un Zelda, la experiencia ha sido maravillosa, su argumento, mecánicas, gráficos y banda sonora son una maravilla, si acaso echo de menos algo mas de elementos en el mapa, considero que está algo vacío.
  21. May 20, 2018
    El mejor juego que e jugado en mi vida. La verdad que me a sorprendido a bien.
  22. May 21, 2018
    This is my favorite game that I have ever played. Everything is perfect, except for maybe the soundtrack. I love this game so much
  23. May 23, 2018
    It seems to me that everything about this game is perfect. A flawless design, a pleasant visual style, a simple but exciting story, and especially an amazing and fun gameplay — all of it combined into the greatest game I've ever played. Almost made me sorry that I hadn't been familiar with The Legend of Zelda series before.
  24. May 23, 2018
    I have never beat a Zelda game, ever. I have been playing Video Games since I was 7 with the original Playstation. Since then I have been to the Playstation 2, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, then to the PC and PS4. I have never touched a Nintendo console unless I was at a friend's house. Come December of 2017, and everyone is talking about the Nintendo Switch. So I pick one up, got Breath of theI have never beat a Zelda game, ever. I have been playing Video Games since I was 7 with the original Playstation. Since then I have been to the Playstation 2, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, then to the PC and PS4. I have never touched a Nintendo console unless I was at a friend's house. Come December of 2017, and everyone is talking about the Nintendo Switch. So I pick one up, got Breath of the Wild, and was blown away.

Pros:
    -Big open world that feels hand crafted and polished beyond many games coming out in 2017
    -Beautiful cel shading aesthetic that feels right at home for the Switch
    -A massive amount of things to do/content that it doesn't feel like filler
    -Combat and progression fit so perfectly together to make you feel stronger while looking stronger
    - THE PARAGLIDER!!!!! (also shieldsurfing is neat)

Cons:
    -The bosses (non overworld) don't stand out much from the rest
    -Some places have frame drops (after updates they are less, but still prominent in one particular area)
    -I have been told that all the Zelda games have amazing story, and I feel like the main story doesn't fulfill that void. BUT I will say that the story the world itself tells from the minute to minute gameplay beyond satisfied that issue, just something to address.

After 115 hours playing on the couch, toilet, work, driving, flying, wherever and whenever, I will always have a love for this game. I now own my own Nintendo console and I have never been happier with a game I haven't had this much fun with since Skyrim.

In short, play this game please. I am in my second playthrough and I am in love all over again.
  25. May 25, 2018
    the first game that gives u a fully freedom world , u can go wherever u like whenever u like , i chase a goal but during the trip u can find new enemies , challenges or just enjoy the epic places that game has , for me the best game of all time
  26. Jun 2, 2018
    When I bought this game, the cashier warned me that once I start, I will never be able to stop playing. He was right.
  27. Jun 7, 2018
    There is so much to do! Easily over 150+ hours of unique gameplay with an excellent story, combat, side quests, and general beauty of the environment.
    Such an amazing game with very few flaws in my opinion. I would recommend this for any type of gamer!
  28. Jun 9, 2018
    Really, the best game I had ever played since I was born.
    The graphics, sound and story backgrounds: all these are really fascinating.

MUST PLAY GAME IN SWITCH!
  29. Jun 11, 2018
    Probably one of the best games out there on switch at the moment, if you do not have this game and own a switch, you need to get it, NOW
  30. Jun 12, 2018
    As a casual gamer type of person, I really enjoyed BOTW

As a casual gamer type of person, I really enjoyed BOTW

A great feature that I personally enjoy is that you are able to physically feel vibrations through the Switch when you are fighting monsters or carrying certain objects. This is true for other consoles as well, but because I am not much of a gamer, and this is a game that has piqued my interest, this tiny feature makes all the difference. It immerses you in the game by making it feel like you are the actual character inside of this game, feeling the blows of the monsters or experiencing the weight of a chest that you are holding. Sound effects really add to the aesthetic of the game as well. Such as when Link is walking through the grass, you hear the swishing of the blades, but when he walks across boulders or cement, you hear his actual footsteps. Also, when Link goes swimming, you can hear the splashing of the water as you guide him to the other side of the pond. You also hear the light swooshing of the wind as you walk and run around through Hyrule. The attention to detail of this game is astounding! A unique feature that sets this game apart from others is that the main protagonist, Link, does not speak, but rather, you hear the sound of his breath as it speeds up when you are climbing a wall or his grunts when he fights monsters. The reason behind this is later on revealed near the end of the game. Music also plays a big role in this game. While you are completing certain tasks/missions or just exploring the area, you can hear faint music in the background. The music is most apparent when there are cut-scenes and when you encounter certain individuals/monsters. The score is beautiful in my opinion and I am actually writing this review while listening to the music!
  31. Jun 13, 2018
    One of the best legend of Zelda games I have played

A lot of people complain about the items breaking but what the developers intend is for you to try different weapons all across the game making the game have more variety. I find my self playing for hours exploring the beautiful and huge world of breath of the wild. In the game you truly feel as if it is your adventure and you can
    One of the best legend of Zelda games I have played

I find my self playing for hours exploring the beautiful and huge world of breath of the wild. In the game you truly feel as if it is your adventure and you can choose the path that you want. This makes the player feel a sense of freedom to do whatever they want from slaying Guadians or from just exploring the huge world.
  32. Jun 22, 2018
    No Merecemos este juego, tan solo es Hermoso Merece una Critica de 90 como mínimo, pero hay muchos que tan solo quieren verlo venirse abajo
  33. Jul 18, 2018
    the Best and most thought provoking game that I have had the pleasure of experiencing , the starts a little slow and you may have to invest a couple hours to realize this games potential and I feel like a lot of the bad reviews are from people who simply don’t have the patience for games of this make , the graphics are lovely and really impressive considering the size and detailing putthe Best and most thought provoking game that I have had the pleasure of experiencing , the starts a little slow and you may have to invest a couple hours to realize this games potential and I feel like a lot of the bad reviews are from people who simply don’t have the patience for games of this make , the graphics are lovely and really impressive considering the size and detailing put into the world I was totally engrossed in this game from start to finish there’s always something to do and some of the best moments I had came from wandering around the map discovering the regions and climbing towers it’s so easy to get lost in a real great way for hours off of a whim! This game has it all. Expand
  34. Jul 22, 2018
    This is the most impressive game that I have ever seen in my life. I have a time of 205 hours of this game. So I’m pretty sure that I have a good grasp on this game. This is a masterpiece and in my opinion, better than Ocarina of Time. Overall, the game is a great experience and an essential for single player users and people who want to explore a vast world; this is the game for you. EvenThis is the most impressive game that I have ever seen in my life. I have a time of 205 hours of this game. So I’m pretty sure that I have a good grasp on this game. This is a masterpiece and in my opinion, better than Ocarina of Time. Overall, the game is a great experience and an essential for single player users and people who want to explore a vast world; this is the game for you. Even for Zelda old fans, I wish they could see what the series have made up to this date. Thank you for reading my review. Expand
  35. Jul 24, 2018
    This is the very best game you can buy with Switch! Good job to the devs who made it. Amazing DLC too
  36. Jul 28, 2018
    This game is great, not perfect, but great.
    There's no avoiding people have been praising this game left and right as the perfect Zelda game, but it's not there yet.
    The game is definitely amazing, what with your really fun open exploration that really IS exploration, and not just moving over a similar spot over and over again that expands endlessly like in other games. The game forces
    This game is great, not perfect, but great.
    The game forces you to craft accordingly, get rupees and challenge you with some puzzles that include basic puzzle-stuff with physics one. The Shrines are very fun, and challenging, and can really stretch your imagination to pick at some of the more far-out ones, but...
    Some are really out there and not really a challenge at all, they're just time wasters- if I know what to do and the game is just fighting against me, this is not fun.
    The thing about crafting however is that what you do with each object specifically is buried by text, I wish they'd made it clear what goes in an Elixir, what goes in a regular Stew and what goes in BOTH. Yes, I get that being vague and trial-and-error is suppose to give the sense that you're starting up confused and alone in the world, but... why write it down in the description then? Why not just let the player experiment completely on their own? Don't half-and-half me Nintendo.
    The fighting is solid and fluid. However, the controller is clunky and doesn't work well with it. Reaction time has some delay to it that I never got used to even after a long time with the game, and making the crouch button sensitive on the movement was not a good idea because when things get tense and I want to run real fast, I don't want to end up crouch-walking.
    The weapon selection in the game is awesome. However, this is limited by two factors- the durability system is bad, and instead of making you slowly refine and select the best weapons in the game and feel like a badass by the end of it, you hoard a few weapons for bosses and use crap ones for the rest of the encounters in fear they'll break. So it's more management than anything.
    When you do find a really rare, powerful, awesome looking weapon, and go 'Yes!' you then feel annoyed when you realize the next two enemies you'll use that weapon will end up breaking the weapon and that extra mile you went in the Shrine to get it was all for naught.
    The story is there, it makes you feel like these are actually people living in a kind of disjointed world, while not shoving text in your face all of the time, you want to look for lore? Go ahead and read diaries, you don't want to? Then just kill the big monsters and save the world, Zelda? Who's that? I'm just here to slay stuff and get rupees.

The game will often surprise and have fun with you at every turn, and at the same time it'll be obtuse and unexplained at other junctures. It'll try to give you the mindset of experimenting with what you have, and at the same time present you with really limited options or just punish you for trying something out there and the physics, controls and general environment will be working against you.

The game is fun, but the huge potential it has and the fact it has such a trouble fulfilling it because of some really weird choices turns me to give it a less than perfect score... too bad.
  37. Jul 30, 2018
    best my like,Ignore the Sony and Microsoft fanboys coming on here to rate it 0 to put the user score down. SAD. This game is a MASTERPIECE. Grow up and appreciate the best games. Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft do not care about you. You are just a random customer, don't be so overly weird and passionate. The Last of Us and Breath of the Wild are the only 2 games I'd give a full 10 out of 10best my like,Ignore the Sony and Microsoft fanboys coming on here to rate it 0 to put the user score down. SAD. This game is a MASTERPIECE. Grow up and appreciate the best games. Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft do not care about you. You are just a random customer, don't be so overly weird and passionate. The Last of Us and Breath of the Wild are the only 2 games I'd give a full 10 out of 10 so far this decade. Expand
  38. Jul 30, 2018
    Simply fantastic, my first zelda play, i was mesmerized with game background and so much things to do. Not only the story is simple and delivers a message, but what is most amazing the shrine missions; not a most are very different in what tactics and skills you need in order to clear them. I also loved collecting outfits.
  39. Aug 10, 2018
    This game, is solid. Yeah one of the biggest problem for my is the final boss is nothing especial but the journey is good.
    The art style is spectacular and the word is deep and very rich in exploration and combat system have a nice mechanics.
    This game is the revival of Nintendo
  40. Aug 11, 2018
    5 out of 5.
    This is quite possibly the best game I have ever played. I have gone back and played Breath of the Wild multiple times now, and I’m still enjoying it. I cannot recommend this game enough, I will admit that it is light on story, but the game itself makes up for it with plenty to explore and things to do. One of the greatest of all time.
  41. Aug 12, 2018
    Best game of this hardware generation. Hands down. Redefines what open world should be. Not my greatest Zelda game due to lack of orchretral music throughout, traditional dungeons, and the story is kind of lacking. But the gameplay is so far beyond anything I've ever payed. 250 hours in and I'm still going back.
  42. Aug 13, 2018
    Melhor zelda já lançando. Mantém a simplicidade mas com diversas mecânicas inovadoras.
  43. Aug 13, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. El Juego es una Delicia de Jugar y de ver, esos paisajes Artisticos son hermosos.
    Tambien lo que son las fisicas y mecanicas Innovan a pasos agigantados!
    La Verdad Lo recomiendo.
  44. Aug 14, 2018
    If you ask me to pick a life game, it's this game.
    I almost cried when I came out of the cave at the beginning and looked down at the hyrule.
  45. Aug 16, 2018
    One of the best games I have ever played. I have finished the main story, I am over 90 hours in, and still discover new content.
  46. Aug 18, 2018
    If A Link Between Worlds is the best 2D Zelda game, Breath of the Wild is the best 3D Zelda game. The story is great. The music is absolutely beautiful. The dungeons, while not plentiful unless you count the shrines, are very well designed. The characters, including Zelda herself, the Champions, and Link (I guess), are some of the best in the series. And when you consider that the lastIf A Link Between Worlds is the best 2D Zelda game, Breath of the Wild is the best 3D Zelda game. The story is great. The music is absolutely beautiful. The dungeons, while not plentiful unless you count the shrines, are very well designed. The characters, including Zelda herself, the Champions, and Link (I guess), are some of the best in the series. And when you consider that the last original 3D Zelda game was Skyward Sword from 2011, Breath of the Wild is a MASSIVE improvement. Expand
  47. Sep 4, 2018
    It's a pretty cool and fun game I find that it is extremely awesome and epic
  48. Sep 17, 2018
    The Zelda series has long been amongst the most famous in gaming but, in all honesty, I’ve only even been a minor fan and actually found the last two console entries (Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword) pretty dull. The overfamiliar structure, that hadn’t really evolved since Ocarina of Time, coupled with the constant hand holding and interruptions of NPCs meant that Zelda seemed to beThe Zelda series has long been amongst the most famous in gaming but, in all honesty, I’ve only even been a minor fan and actually found the last two console entries (Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword) pretty dull. The overfamiliar structure, that hadn’t really evolved since Ocarina of Time, coupled with the constant hand holding and interruptions of NPCs meant that Zelda seemed to be running out of ideas. How wrong I was……..

Virtually every issue I’ve had with the series of late seems to have been solved. The first example is the excellent tutorial section on the Great Plateau which, rather than trying to explain all the different controls and concepts through dull text, teaches all the basics by simply allowing the player to explore a limited area of the map. Once you gain access to the glider that allows you to leave the plateau things you’ll quickly realise just how big this open world is and guess what? You can go anywhere you want! There’s no artificial restrictions or areas you can’t access without finding a certain item, Breath of the Wild shows you this world to explore and then actually lets you explore it.

One of the main things to discover are the shrines, there are around 300 I believe and completing the tasks inside of each rewards the player with orbs that can be used to increase your life or stamina (which is vital for climbing). Unlike the dungeons in previous Zelda titles these never outstay their welcome as they only take 5-10 minutes to complete for the most part and many introduce completely unique puzzles or concepts. Even better is the fact that many can be completed in more than one way and you’re actively encouraged to think outside the box.

I could go on for pages about all the clever ideas in Breath of the Wild but I’ll finish by saying that, not only does it set a new standard for the Zelda series, it sets a new standard that open world games are going to find it very hard to match.
  49. Oct 19, 2018
    definitely one of my favorite games ever, i haven't had so much fun playing around with the mechanics of a game in a long time. this game made me want to buy a switch as well as got me into the legend of Zelda franchise. the art style is unique and has a very interactive world, more so than many open world games coming out in recent years. good game
  50. Oct 25, 2018
    Combine the best game series of all time with the best open world exploration of all time. What more do you need?
  51. Oct 26, 2018
    Nintendo did put all their effort on every inch of Hyrule and made Breath of The Wild the biggest and better Zelda game so far. A ultimate open world experience made for newcomers and die hard fans.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild it's a true masterpiece. A must-have title for every Nintendo Switch owner.
  52. Oct 27, 2018
    Breath Of The Wild is truly a breath of fresh air for the Zelda franchise. You play in an open-world with many different regions with different types of enemies/items to find. I've found myself to easily have put in 400+ hours of game play in the past 6 months. (Be careful not to get too addicted) BOTW puts your resourcefulness, brain, and strategies to the test, from completingBreath Of The Wild is truly a breath of fresh air for the Zelda franchise. You play in an open-world with many different regions with different types of enemies/items to find. I've found myself to easily have put in 400+ hours of game play in the past 6 months. (Be careful not to get too addicted) BOTW puts your resourcefulness, brain, and strategies to the test, from completing mini-dungeons, to figuring out how many possible solutions there are to completing a puzzle or killing a monster. There's content for everyone, you can collect items, slay monsters, explore the vast wild, roleplay, and more. I can't recommend this game enough, the difference between this game and other Zelda games is that BOTW is truly a breath of the wild. Expand
  53. Oct 29, 2018
    Uno de los mejores juegos que he jugado. La ambientación, jugabilidad, música y el mundo abierto en general son de los mejores que he visto. Además, el aspecto visual parece sacado de una pintura, es increíble, aunque entiendo que esto es cuestión de gustos y si usted es una persona que prefiere títulos con aspectos realistas, este no es el juego indicado para usted.

La historia por otro

La historia por otro lado, es cierto que quizás es su punto mas flojo, pero no tanto como algunas personas dicen ya que de manera similar a títulos como los de la saga "Dark Souls" esta se debe ir descubriendo poco a poco y he de decir que con el dlc de los campeones esta se vuelve mucho mas rica y apreciable.

Sin mas que decir, un titulo imprescindible.
  54. Oct 30, 2018
    Breath of the Wild is breathtaking. It’s amazing in all aspects, I don’t know where to start. It’s just the right difficulty so that casuals won’t be turned down, nor experts will think its child’s play. Great story, expansive map, and a variety of other factors makes it outstanding.
  55. Oct 31, 2018
    Was never a Zelda fan. I heard about the reviews for this game and bought it because of the hype around it. Boy was I not disappointed, this is one of the best games ever played. Easily one of my favorite games of all time and to think it’s on a portable console like this.... amazing.
  56. Nov 1, 2018
    One of the best entries in the Zelda franchise.

One of the best entries in the Zelda franchise.

One of the most actually open Open World games I've played. There is nearly zero restrictions on where to, what to do, how to do it, and in which order. The sheer amount of interactions between items, abilities, and everything else in the world is incredible. You could play this game for months without discovering everything you can do/see.

In terms of the story, I was especially glad to see Zelda have a more impactful role rather than just being the same old damsel in distress. The nonlinear nature of how they presented the story was also very interesting & meshed really well with the theme of total openness and freedom of choice within the game.
  57. Nov 4, 2018
    So much to do this game. Nintendo always goes above, and beyond with their prized Zelda. It is very detailed, and beautiful to explore. Just beating the game is a massive undertaking in it's self, and the experience is well worth it. There are tons of side quests, and stuff to do on the side. Years after playing the game. It is still my favorite Switch game. I wish it had fishing, butSo much to do this game. Nintendo always goes above, and beyond with their prized Zelda. It is very detailed, and beautiful to explore. Just beating the game is a massive undertaking in it's self, and the experience is well worth it. There are tons of side quests, and stuff to do on the side. Years after playing the game. It is still my favorite Switch game. I wish it had fishing, but cooking was a welcome skill. Expand
  58. Nov 7, 2018
    This is the best game i have every played, there is endless hours of fun immersive gameplay, good music and much more, this game is beyond amazing and i am glad people feel the same way i do about it, easy 10.
  59. Nov 18, 2018
    It's probably the best game I ever played.
    Nintendo pushed the boundaries in the industry with this game.
    It's a must play for every person who enjoys to play action RPGs. Because of the fluid movements and gameplay, as soon as you get used to the mechanics in this Zelda game – the other action RPG games will not be the same. You'll will try to climb things in other games, you will
    It's probably the best game I ever played.
    Nintendo pushed the boundaries in the industry with this game.
    It's a must play for every person who enjoys to play action RPGs.

Because of the fluid movements and gameplay, as soon as you get used to the mechanics in this Zelda game – the other action RPG games will not be the same. You'll will try to climb things in other games, you will try to glide to get somewhere faster and you'll remind that the industry didn't get there yet.

The electricity element in this game, fascinates me. It's incredible to combine water, metal and electricity as a weapon against enemies.

I hope Nintendo launches sequences of this game, with new maps, enemies, bosses... It would be great to extend this new Zelda experience.
  60. Nov 22, 2018
    This game was to good. Too difficult to describe. Must play on nintendo switch
  61. Nov 27, 2018
    Best game ever, The story, te mechanism, the liberty, almost the game, everything is wonderfull...
  62. goj
    Nov 28, 2018
    Video game perfection. The ocarina of this generations video games as it reinvented everything the series has ever done (similar to the shift to 3D). If you do not pick this up you’re missing out!
  63. Dec 7, 2018
    In the starting area " great plateau" there is endless amounts of things to do and it feels huge! I climbed a mountain to find a shrine and it felt like such a journey. I felt accomplishment something you rarely feel on video games these days.
    This has to be without a doubt game of the year, and as my experience with the game continues i feel like it could possibly be the best game ever made.
  64. Dec 8, 2018
    This is objectively the single best game Nintendo ever put out. The world is large, lived in, yours to explore. The map doesn't constantly annoy you with side missions like in other open world games and all characters have a story to tell. By the way the lore is awesome and fun to go through. Good Job Nintendo.
  65. Dec 8, 2018
    this game is amazing,the gameplay is very good, I liked the mechanics, this is incredible, the game is quite addictive.
  66. Dec 9, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Great Zelda game, and possibly may be the one to go on par with Ocarina Of TIme. Beautiful gameplay, more strategic as the weapons and armour matters. Glad that Link flexes as he's half-naked and Paya's embarrassed. Champions are interesting but honestly, the elements should be water for Mipha, air for Revali, earth for Daruk and fire for Urbosa. Don't mind it that much tho. Pretty neat abilities from Urbosa. The reason this tops Ocarina of TIme for me is that this converges the timeline as it should be. Overall, 11/10 would love again Expand
  67. Dec 9, 2018
    Este juego tiene una primera vez que lo juegas que es inolvidable. El descubrimiento de los hechos, los pueblos, los paisajes, las mecánicas,..., todo hace que no puedas dejar de avanzar. Que el encontrar una nueva montaña y escalarla sea un gozo. Que el encontrar una nueva planicie sea un gustazo de explorar.
    Cocinar, mejorar la ropa, cambiarla de color, coleccionar armas, hacer fotos,
    Cocinar, mejorar la ropa, cambiarla de color, coleccionar armas, hacer fotos, resolver las capillas... todo es un gran viaje y una gran experiencia.
    Tras jugar una partida juegas una segunda con la experiencia personal afianzada, y en esta ya te lanzas a por el 100% del juego disfrutándolo de otra manera.
    Y cuando todo acaba consigues el pack de ampliación y vuelves a jugarlo. Y entonces, tiempo después, cuando ya no te acuerdas casi de él, algo te lo recuerdas y empiezas una nueva partida.
    Las físicas están bien resueltas (definiendolo pobremente) y te permite hacer cosas que ni te imaginabas. Los gráficos no son hiper-realistas, pero no es que cumplan, es que son una maravilla. El mundo suena de maravilla y la música, aunque poco frecuente, cumple de maravilla (ese piano que anuncia un caminante te pone frenético cada vez que salta).
    Y, encima, lo puedes jugar en el metro.
    En resumen, una maravilla. Un cambio de rumbo a la altura de Ocarina o Windwaker.
  68. Dec 15, 2018
    El mejor Zelda de la historia, uno de mis juegos favoritos de toda mi vida como jugador y uno de los que mas me ha marcado.

Este juego es la mayor obra maestra creada tanto por Nintendo y por supuesto Eiji Aonuma, sabemos que Eiji Aonuma es un grandisimo genio de la industria y que a creado obras maestras como Ocarina Of Time, pero este le supera por mucho. El gameplay es una

El gameplay es una maravilla, las físicas y mecánicas que se llegan a contemplar en este juego son increíbles, como la climatología, la interacción con objetos, también como afecta el entorno a nuestra jugabilidad, si llueve no podemos escalar, si tenemos frió Link va perdiendo vida...

Son tantos los detalles que se pueden llegar a ver que llega a ser hasta abrumador (en el buen sentido).

En cuanto ha historia si que puede llegar a dar la sensación de ser mas simple que las anteriores, pero no por esto la historia deja de ser una obra maestra.

En este nuevo Hyrule tendremos un montón de misiones tanto principales como secundarias con gran importancia para la historia y que se notan que no están de relleno. Este es el mundo abierto mas interactivo y completo jamas creado, cuando vamos hacer una misión o nos encontramos con alguien por el camino y nos da otra misión que hacer o nos quedamos haciendo tonterías y se nos van las horas volando y sentimos que en todo un día jugado no hemos avanzado nada.

Una banda sonora gloriosa, de las que aunque no estés jugando te dan ganas de ponerla para deleitarte.

Conclusión final, este juego por si solo merece la compra de una Nintendo Switch, es una obra maestra que si te gustan los videojuegos NO TE LA PUEDES PERDER, es el juego que crea una nueva etapa en lo que respecta a los juegos de mundo abierto.
  69. Dec 19, 2018
    Is the freedom made game. Is full of great and diferent content, is a game to play all life.
    The design of the world is brilliant. The artificial intelligence is great. Is graphicaly beatifull. The story is great.
  70. Dec 28, 2018
    This game is a master piece. This was my first Zelda game and I'm still on my 14th run through. By this point it has gotten a bit stale but this is the BEST Zelda game and the GREATIST open world game I've ever played. (I have not played red dead or red dead 2)
  71. Dec 29, 2018
    Best open-world game desing from a game I have played, loved the music, the story and everything about this game. Everytime you play it you find something new.
  72. Dec 29, 2018
    I've played a lot in my live (NES, Game Boy, Sega Mega Drive, SNES, PS1, N64, PC) and almost everything that has been released the last 3 years on PS4 Pro. But this Game is better than everything I know. This is so well made.
  73. Dec 30, 2018
    The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild has beautiful graphics, delightful soundtracks, and there is always more things to do. The whole game breaks the limits of your average game and by far one of the best games Nintendo has ever created.
  74. Jan 10, 2019
    This game is amazing. Great for all gamers, not just Nintendo and Zelda fans. Massive open world, flawless combat system, and a great story with tons of lore. This game is worth every second of your time. Whether you're just standing there looking at the view and admiring this game's beautiful art style or actually being productive and moving along with the main story. EverybodyThis game is amazing. Great for all gamers, not just Nintendo and Zelda fans. Massive open world, flawless combat system, and a great story with tons of lore. This game is worth every second of your time. Whether you're just standing there looking at the view and admiring this game's beautiful art style or actually being productive and moving along with the main story. Everybody should play this game regardless of what kind of games they enjoy. I'd rate higher than 10 if I could. Expand
  75. Jan 15, 2019
    The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild is amazing. The world is almost perfect with one of the most ingenious tutorial locations I have ever seen. The world is crafted in such a way that exploration is mandatory, many mountains and trees will block your view which forces the player to seek out natural vantage points such as mountains or towers to map out and find points of interest orThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild is amazing. The world is almost perfect with one of the most ingenious tutorial locations I have ever seen. The world is crafted in such a way that exploration is mandatory, many mountains and trees will block your view which forces the player to seek out natural vantage points such as mountains or towers to map out and find points of interest or paths. Surprisingly, this does not make the player stray too far from the path because objective markers show where the objective is on the map, but not how to get there (only for main quest). This further emphasises exploration since it makes the player form their own routes to objectives instead of following a pre-determined path allowing them to make their own adventures and get caught up in various discoveries along the way. Along your travels you can discover any or all of the 120 shrines that contain puzzles to be completed in return for spirit orbs that can be exchanged for your choice of heart containers or stamina vessels, any or all of the 900 environmental discovery/experimentation korok seeds that can be exchanged for inventory space, 76 side quests that can be of collection, extermination, or recovery types that have varying rewards, 42 shrine quests that usually require the player to solve riddles or use small amounts of dialogue to discover shrines (these are included in the 120 spoken of previously), 12 memories that provide more depth to the story and are found in locations around the map, and some other random things . Of course none of this is required, if the player chooses to go straight to the final boss without doing any of this they can though they will likely one hit killed. Combat is also great, the game does not use perks instead it requires the player to learn their enemies attacks and read when you dodge and attack appropriately. Weapons do have attack power attached to them but the fact that your weapons eventually break from use it causes you to experiment with other weapons but also approach each encounter with a plan of attack. There are four dungeons in this Zelda game, but they are not as diverse or complex as previous games. The build up to each one is exciting and really keeps your attention but once inside they all emit the same aesthetic, although the interactive dungeon map is an interesting aspect that could really be a welcome addition to the series the dungeons over all are good but not great,but in no way truly subtract or take away from the overall game. Breath of the wild is an awesome game that everyone should atleast try out for themselves 10/10. Expand
  76. Jan 22, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Legend of Zelda breath of the Wild is an amazing single player experience that must not be skipped on. Even thought it isn't perfect in every aspect (no game will ever trully be), this game makes you engage in everything you do, from killing nasty moblins to the vast cooking options you have. The world physics are the best ever seen in any game to date. But what really makes this title stand out from all other open world competitors is the cheer amount of freedom you have. Since the first time you step out of the Shrine of Resurrection nothing tells you how you are suposed to play the game. You have to figure it out yourself, with some very cleaver and smart clues hidden across the "tutorial". After you complete this "tutorial", the game advices you to go to a certain place, but nothing holds you back to just sprint immediately to the hyrulle castle and try to save Zelda.

The down notes I have are minor, but they add up. First up, I loves the fact that we had voice acting, but in the english version there seemed to be something off with the voices sometimes. I would also like to point out that even thought I had a lot of fun with the shrines in the game, they seem to become a bit repetitive due to the lack of different art style in them.They all feel the same. The last negative point is one that a lot of people might not agree with, but I consider the 4 main dungeons (the Beasts) quite tedious. They felt weird and, again, they all had the same art style. I would have loved the salamander to be filled with lava walls and fire stuff, maybe some new fire enemies. The fact that all the bosses were pretty much the same doesn't help. And , besides the gerudo one, they were way too easy. I would have loved, for example, if we had to have fought the dead champions to free them because gannon had gained control of their body. Or fight a real salamander in the lava one, a real camel monster in the gerudo one, something along those lines.

Concluding, this game is an absolute masterpiece, not perfect, but not too far. I can't wait what nintendo does with this concept it shows so much potencial.
  77. Oct 26, 2019
    Simply the best game of all time, Better than any Open world game. If you're looking for the best game of this generation, Then oh boy this game is for you.
  78. Nov 23, 2019
    Zelda: Breath of the Wild is huge, beautiful and plays great, and I love that ramp up in combat challenge compared to past Zelda iterations. But to me, the positive aspects of this game end here, and its downsides sum up to make it only a passable Zelda experience.

I personally miss the thematic dungeons of past games, and the gadgets you earned in them. In the previous entries, it felt like all the minor puzzles in a dungeon were part of a bigger, cohesive puzzle that led me to a reward in the form of a the new trinket, and an epic boss fight. This feeling is gone in Breath of the Wild, as the beasts and shrines offer no new tools for your inventory, and the boss designs are uninspired.

Enemy variety is lackluster.

The weapon breaking system was a joy killer, since it turned weapons into basically consumable items. They could've made the system similar to Dark Souls, where the weapons last much longer than a couple hits and are repairable. This way, the top tier weapons are provided to the player much more sparingly, and they actually feel like a reward, instead of a consumable. This even opens up room for the existence of unique boss weapons, since you can repair them if they break.

This last complain is a nitpick of mine, but I loathe autosave, specially when it saves to multiple files. This seems to be a trend in the latest Nintendo's first party games (looking at you, Luigi's Mansion). If you're going to make an autosave system, give me the option to turn it off and/or make me able to delete the files I don't want to keep.
  79. Dec 22, 2019
    The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild is one of the best game of series. One of best game for the Nintendo Switch/Wii u and probably the best game of decade.
    Graphics and story are not so amazing, but gameplay, music and artstyle is spectacular.
    Unmissable for the fan of the series, for the fan of nintendo, for the fan of videogames.
  80. Dec 22, 2019
    I am not a big fan of long games or of fighting or of bosses or what most of most video games are like. Although that’s what this game has, I am very content with doing side quests, walking around looking for food, cooking said food, riding my horse, buying and selling things. Doing that is very relaxing and fun. Traveling from town to town whether it’s by food, horse or by beaming thereI am not a big fan of long games or of fighting or of bosses or what most of most video games are like. Although that’s what this game has, I am very content with doing side quests, walking around looking for food, cooking said food, riding my horse, buying and selling things. Doing that is very relaxing and fun. Traveling from town to town whether it’s by food, horse or by beaming there is a lot of fun. I never fought a boss and usually run pass any enemies who will eventually stop chasing you. I only fight easy enemies if they have stuff I want. So if you’re not into fighting (which this game has a lot of) you can still get away with doing very little fighting. There are a lot of other things besides fighting that you can do at a relaxing pace. This game is super long, lots of land to cover, lots of temples/puzzles to solve but definitely worth the price. Also the soundtrack and the graphics on this game is spectacular. Expand
  81. Dec 23, 2019
    Dieses Spiel ist einfach ein Meisterwerk da sie so viele Dinge richtig gemacht haben.
  82. Dec 24, 2019
    Amazing gameplay, that redefines open-world games. Story is a little behind, quests are not great, but i always appreciate trying something new and this games try it and makes good job.
  83. Dec 25, 2019
    Much better than boring Witcher 3 ,best sandbox ever made ,Japan games is the best.
  84. Dec 25, 2019
    One of my Top five favorite games of all time. Interesting and captivating throughout. Not really a traditional Zelda game though.
  85. Dec 28, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. My number 1 hiccup with a 10 star review is your house. 3 weapon/bow/shield slots? No more and nothing else?! Extremely ridiculous. I was hoping the expansion would extend this inventory but unfortunately not. I feel the game is just difficult enough. What I would change is the durability of just about everything, but more importantly the weapons. Numerous times I've used multiple weapons to get a weapon out of a chest or off an enemy and no matter what it wasn't worth it because the weapon breaks on one silver/gold enemy. Expand
  86. Dec 29, 2019
    I loved most of this game, it is one of my favorites of all time, the gameplay is incredible, the world is one of the, if not the best worlds in gaming history, it really was worth the 6 year wait, but, there is a few cons I have to point out, I will also make a list of pros.

Pros: Amazing gameplay, amazing world, great combat, fun to mess around in, cool physics engine, and a surprisingly interactive world.

Cons: There is few cons I can say about this game, some of them are pretty major though. 1: The dungeons/divine beasts: These are terrible puzzle areas when it comes to this franchise, but I do get their main goal was making the world as interactive as possible, this also includes the bosses, they are way too easy and are a copy and paste with very minor changes. Flaw number 2: you can't change the controls: this flaw is pretty minor as the controls the game has are pretty good, but there is some changes I would do to the controls, nowadays, most single-player and multiplayer games have this feature, so it's disappointing this game didn't include it. Flaw number 3: the enemy variety: Don't get me wrong, I love this games combat, but the thing is it didn't vary much because of the lackluster enemy variety, this is also an issue as many of the enemies are a total pushover, such as ChuChus, keese, and the little stone guys (not talus, those are fun to fight). I do love fighting lynels, but it gets repetitive after a while.

Overall, and conclusion:

This game is one of the best games nintendo has published, and that's quite a surprise as they've published many hits. It deserved game of the year in 2017, and is a must buy if you have a switch.
  87. Dec 29, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Best game ever. This is a masterpiece from Nintendo. So much to explore, so much to do. You wont regret playing it. Expand
  88. Dec 29, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I really liked the game.
    The game runs at a decently smooth 30fps with almost no frame drops.

The game look really good in my opinion and I really liked the art style of the game

The world is so lsrge and full of stuff to do, from shrines to finding koroks and visiting towns and villages.
  89. Dec 30, 2019
    Very fun and unique take on the open world genre. Open worlds are often repetitive and unnecessary in games but with Breath of The Wild, it is incredible. The art style especially makes it look amazing. The gameplay is also fun and at no point in the game did I think it was bad, almost all levels are extremely enjoyable and leave you wanting to explore and play more.
  90. Jan 1, 2020
    El mejor juego de switch actualmente, si tienes esta consola tienes que jugarlo
  91. Jan 5, 2020
    Não achei um absurdo. A dificuldade de alguns puzzles faz com que qualquer adulto com o mínimo de amor próprio e que tenha algo pra fazer da vida tenha que digitar no Google a solução 5 minutos depois de começar, e eu ODEIO jogos em que você precisa usar artifícios externos (pesquisa, detonado, etc), pra mim isso tira muito da proposta de imersão (fazer sua própria jornada e etc), sei queNão achei um absurdo. A dificuldade de alguns puzzles faz com que qualquer adulto com o mínimo de amor próprio e que tenha algo pra fazer da vida tenha que digitar no Google a solução 5 minutos depois de começar, e eu ODEIO jogos em que você precisa usar artifícios externos (pesquisa, detonado, etc), pra mim isso tira muito da proposta de imersão (fazer sua própria jornada e etc), sei que nada impede a pessoa de insistir infinitamente no puzzle e resolver ele "na raça", mas convenhamos, eu, gamer raiz, tinha tempo pra isso em 2005, estudando e voltando pra casa, não hoje, com faculdade, trabalho e namorada. Sinto muito. Expand
  92. Jan 6, 2020
    Was initially hesitant due to the drastic changes with dungeons and weapon degradation, but I'm glad I finally got around to playing this. Where Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess (my previous 2 favorite Zeldas) the dungeons felt like main attractions and the overworld an afterthought, in BotW it is the reverse. And the microdungeons aren't so bad. Some of them are pretty forgettable,Was initially hesitant due to the drastic changes with dungeons and weapon degradation, but I'm glad I finally got around to playing this. Where Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess (my previous 2 favorite Zeldas) the dungeons felt like main attractions and the overworld an afterthought, in BotW it is the reverse. And the microdungeons aren't so bad. Some of them are pretty forgettable, some of them are pretty great, and others are minibosses that serve to test skills you'll need to hone. Not since the Witcher 3 have I felt this much wonder from just walking place to place, observing the spectacular scenery and finding new optional sidequests and secret items. And traversing and interacting with the environment are way more fun in BotW than any game before it. Most freeing game I've ever played and this is going to be the hardest game to make a sequel for that anyone's ever tried. Expand
  93. Jan 6, 2020
    Muy weno, llore la verdad U.U
    Que gran juego weon por la cresta ojalá salga luego el 2
  94. Jan 7, 2020
    One word: masterpiece. Piece of art. Best game ever made (I've got +20 years of experience in video games). Peace.
  95. Jan 8, 2020
    Better then Ocarina Of Time and that says alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!
  96. Jan 28, 2020
    One of the most engaging games I've played. I always find myself spending hours on the game at a time thanks to the massive amount of stuff to do.

Graphics and world design are spectacular. The open-world gameplay allows players to go off and see all the things that catches their eyes without dire consequences. The music felt ambient and calm which really fit in with the mood of the game.

The longer you play the more apparent the flaws of the game start to appear, such as the repetitiveness in looking for shrines and korok seeds, the tediousness and low rewards of some side quests, and the lack of depth in storytelling. But these only become apparent after the main story, which takes about 50 hours to complete. Those 50 hours of fun and engaging play are more than enough to make up for the game's minor downsides.

Really felt like Nintendo's greatest work, and is nothing short of a masterpiece
  97. Jan 29, 2020
    Fantastic game! Great feeling and atmosphere! A true feel-good-game. I really enjoyed the open world. I highly recommend this game.
  98. Jan 29, 2020
    I wasn't sure how I'd feel about BOTW breaking the mold, but I found it to be beautiful and refreshing! The weapon durability sucks and the learning curve is rough, but by the end of the game, it's still so satisfying!
  99. Jan 30, 2020
    Un juego de mundo abierto y fantasía muy bien desarrollado, sin dar limitaciones al jugador y con unas mecánicas muy bien implementadas.
    No es perfecto, como todos los juegos, pero el planteamiento, la libertad de juego y la inmersión en el mundo lo hacen muy entretenido y divertido hasta el punto de darle una nota de sobresaliente. Un juego indispensable de tener en tu ludoteca.
  100. Feb 1, 2020
    Me dejé llevar por la crítica de algunos amigos y me estaba perdiendo de un extraordinario juego lo compré como hace un mes y medio y ahora me arrepiento de no haberlo comprado cuando salió realmente se merece un 10 uno de los mejores Zeldas que he visto Me encantan las físicas del juego también la mucha variedad de armas espadas Arcos escudos y mucho más

Universal acclaim - based on 109 Critic Reviews

1. Dec 12, 2017
    Where it takes mechanics from others in the industry, it improves upon them; where it introduces new ones, you slap your forehead in amazement that it hasn’t been done before. Breath of the Wild is development done right, and damn near the best game you’ll play all year.
  2. Aug 30, 2017
    Breath of the Wild is a masterpiece.
  3. Games Master UK
    May 19, 2017
    Up there with the finest Zelda games, Breath of the Wild is bold, liberating, and utterly astonishing. [Apr 2017, p.60]