7.9

1. May 12, 2019
    Just here to encourage everyone to play this game if they are even remotely interested in the genre or cyberpunk. It is very well done, pretty relaxing, makes you think and laugh, and doesn't overstay its welcome.
  2. May 6, 2019
    VA-11 HALL-A is perhaps one of the most immersive visual novels I have ever touched. However keep in mind when buying this game, you will be tasked to do a ton of reading, if you're not into that, I suggest rethinking your purchase. However I would also recommend this game to anyone who enjoys a good story. Through out this game you will meet a lot of interesting faces, some you may like,VA-11 HALL-A is perhaps one of the most immersive visual novels I have ever touched. However keep in mind when buying this game, you will be tasked to do a ton of reading, if you're not into that, I suggest rethinking your purchase. However I would also recommend this game to anyone who enjoys a good story. Through out this game you will meet a lot of interesting faces, some you may like, some you may dislike, and some you will absolutely love. With each passing day you get to learn about them as they involve you in their lives, and from behind the counter you cater to their needs and help them out in any way you can. This game is quite the journey, be it heart-warming, stressful, or full of laughter, I can't recommend missing out on this title.

However, I feel as though the game could have been much more, while not stepping out of the boundaries of its capabilities. A lack of special touches here and there resulted in many disappointments during the game, and the endings felt just as bad. There were even features I felt should have been added to greater expand on such a great concept. I can't justify this game in any way other then to say it's a "It's about the journey, not the destination."
  3. Jun 1, 2019
    I was initially drawn to this game because of the similarities I thought it would have to The Red Strings Club, and to my delight it delivered a great story. Can easily recommend this to anyone who enjoys story games.
  4. Jun 2, 2019
    VA-11 Hall-A est un jeu particulier. Unique en son genre. Il faut adhérer bien sûr au concept du visual novel et des graphismes Pc-98, mais le fond dépasse les **** défauts de la forme. L’histoire est passionnante, mature, et le monde cyberpunk dystopique dans lequel travaille notre joli barmaid Jill est terrifiant de réalisme. Les clients et leurs états d’âme vous feront parfois réfléchirVA-11 Hall-A est un jeu particulier. Unique en son genre. Il faut adhérer bien sûr au concept du visual novel et des graphismes Pc-98, mais le fond dépasse les **** défauts de la forme. L’histoire est passionnante, mature, et le monde cyberpunk dystopique dans lequel travaille notre joli barmaid Jill est terrifiant de réalisme. Les clients et leurs états d’âme vous feront parfois réfléchir sur votre propre existence et votre place dans la société. Lorsque le 4iéme mur est brisé par une narration brillante, on comprend que l’on a affaire à un grand jeu! Expand

1. Jun 25, 2019
    VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action is a unique experience that’s literally a book in game form. Mixing drinks and changing lives proves to be a blast as you interact with many interesting characters. There’s loads of reading to do here but as long as you’re ready to read a novel while you play, this is one book, er, game that you won’t want to put down.
  2. Jun 18, 2019
    For visual novel fans, VA-11 HALL-A is definitely refreshing and distinctive enough to be worth your time. It’s also ideal to play handheld on Switch: touchscreen, Joy-Con, HD rumble, pick-up-and-playability and a close-up screen for reading all add to the experience. If you don’t usually go for visual novels then it’s back to our starting question: can VA-11 HALL-A be excused its lack of gameplay? If you’re happy to try it just for a story, then you’ll be delighted. Delighted enough to read it through six times in search of alternate endings? Probably not. But, like a good cocktail, its flavour lingers after the final sip – so sometimes one is enough.
  3. May 22, 2019
    VA-11 HALL-A is one of the coziest experiences I've had in a video game.