8.1

1. Nov 12, 2015
    This game is one of the best deals for the wii u. For under 5 dollars you get 2 amazing indie platforming games. Gunman Clive has great combat, exiting bosses, and fun level design, albeit having slightly boring visuals. The second game remedies this by adding lots of colors, along with upping the number and excitement of boss fights and levels. Altogether this is one game on the Wii UThis game is one of the best deals for the wii u. For under 5 dollars you get 2 amazing indie platforming games. Gunman Clive has great combat, exiting bosses, and fun level design, albeit having slightly boring visuals. The second game remedies this by adding lots of colors, along with upping the number and excitement of boss fights and levels. Altogether this is one game on the Wii U that you don't want to miss Expand
  2. Nov 15, 2015
    This collection offers you 2 of the best indie platformers from the 3DS, in HD and on the Wii U at only $3.99! It's a complete no-brainer! The 1st game took me 33 minutes to complete, and I haven't quite finished the 2nd one yet. Pretty much the 2nd one is quite harder than the 1st, although the 1st one gets a bit tough, too. I think I like the 2nd one a little better because it has moreThis collection offers you 2 of the best indie platformers from the 3DS, in HD and on the Wii U at only $3.99! It's a complete no-brainer! The 1st game took me 33 minutes to complete, and I haven't quite finished the 2nd one yet. Pretty much the 2nd one is quite harder than the 1st, although the 1st one gets a bit tough, too. I think I like the 2nd one a little better because it has more color and really cool environments. Anyway, definitely give this collection a try, it's worth it! Expand
  3. Sep 27, 2015
    I clearly just didn't "get it" with this game, despite really wanting to like it. Nifty graphic style, but I found the gameplay painful -- rare to find a game so slow and simple, yet so frustrating. Obviously this is firmly in the "cult classic" genre, where you either love it or wonder how anyone could love it.
  4. Feb 29, 2016
    The gameplay in Gunman Clive is extremely typical and I only kept playing for the awesome boss battles.While the gameplay hasn't changed in its sequel,the level design,art style,music,and boss battles were amazing and for the price on this game,it will definetly be worth it.

1. Dec 27, 2015
    It's one of the best 2D platformers currently on the market and a fantastic example of an indie hit.
    Whether you have played the originals on the 3DS or not, Gunman Clive HD Collection is worth experiencing again on your big screen.
  3. Oct 7, 2015
    Gunman Clive’s transition to the Wii U brings virtually the same two games that were previously released on the 3DS with almost nothing else to present other than a technically competent HD conversion and remarkable sound upgrade. Beyond that, there’s nothing else to point out: a simple compilation, that’s what Gunman Clive on the Wii U is all about.