7.5

1. Jul 21, 2015
    Now THIS is how you tell a story. The game doesn't ram it down your throat... instead, you explore and figure out exactly what it is that happened on this desolate world. It's a smart game that expects you to be a smart person and catch on.

The gameplay is simple enough and while there are a few little things that make it less than perfect, it's hard to put down and I found myself looking forward to getting back to find out exactly what it is that went down on this planet.

And that ending tho. Woooh! Who saw that coming? Can't wait for the sequel.

1. Aug 23, 2015
    Wii U owners hungry for Metroid Prime's atmosphere or Monkey Island's puzzle solving really can't go wrong with this one.
  2. Apr 3, 2015
    The control system needs some improvement, though, and the voice acting is far from the best ever done, but the narrative and exploration suit well those who are looking for a sci fi adventure in the Wii U's eShop.
  3. Mar 26, 2015
    Great story can’t cover for poor gameplay.