6.0

1. Apr 19, 2013
    I actually find this game surprisingly fun. It's also pretty difficult to review I think.

On the one hand, it's graphically a bit rough with a slightly choppy framerate, the gameplay is simple, the storyline is fairly simple, the enemies are a bit cheesy. On the other, it's actually very fun and captivating, with some eye-catching, challenging and highly enjoyable battles and stages,

On the other, it's actually very fun and captivating, with some eye-catching, challenging and highly enjoyable battles and stages, compelling and engaging level structure despite its simplicity, great supermoves, a memorable protagonist, and is overall a game that I played from start to finish without even planning to (I simply got hooked).

It's a quality title. I just wish I knew why!!
  2. Jun 10, 2014
    Bulletwitch was a game with high-loads of potential as soon as it stepped its way on the shelf of the game stores, sadly it didn't sell too well, only going above 25.000 units sold the game just didn't make it, the A.I was alright but poor at the same time, Graphics were slightly shabby for the game year when the graphics should have been better, that's what everyone else says, but now itsBulletwitch was a game with high-loads of potential as soon as it stepped its way on the shelf of the game stores, sadly it didn't sell too well, only going above 25.000 units sold the game just didn't make it, the A.I was alright but poor at the same time, Graphics were slightly shabby for the game year when the graphics should have been better, that's what everyone else says, but now its my opinion.

Bulletwitch was my favorite game when I was about 7 years old when it first came out and always gave me a hard challenge, even on the easiest difficulty, the adventure willing world brought me a good game to play back then, but some of the world design was done slightly poorly, but the game had an Interesting story, as well as Characters, spells and gun-rod designs, the A.I wasn't that bad in my opinion.

Now, I'm rating this a '7' due to my own Enjoyment and the problems/pro's with this game.

1. The developers needed more time to stroke you tenderly. Now you’re forever condemned to being on the verge of boo-yah.
  2. An average third-person action game the leads you by the nose and doesn't give you too many choices to make. You'll spend the bulk of your time battling the same bad guys, killing walnut heads to unlock areas and occasionally battling some pretty impressive bosses.
  3. Bullet Witch looks and feels like a by the numbers shooter.