8.3

1. May 14, 2019
    This game is an amazing AA title that came out of nowhere, great story and gameplay. I will keep my eye on the next project of the game studio(Asobo) that made this game.
  2. May 15, 2019
    That time when you launch the game just because and got stunned by its quality.
    Only 1 flaw for me is gameplay, its feel outdated like x360 times
  3. May 15, 2019
    This game, for the majority if it, was surprisingly good, even great, but its handful of flaws start to wear on you towards the end.

While the gameplay does have a few unique tricks up its sleeve, it's *extremely* derivative of games like The Last of Us (the stealth, crafting, AI companions, environmental puzzles). The story, for about the first half of the game, is very intriguing and has a great sense of mystery, but it takes a turn for the ridiculous at around the 4th quarter.

My biggest complaint is the sudden difficulty spike during the final chapters. The difficulty was almost perfectly balanced leading up to this, then suddenly devolves into cheap trial and error.

For a budget game, it's definitely better than you'd expect, but it's not something I'd encourage anyone to rush home and download. If anything, I'd say wait for a price drop. It's worth your money, but not $50 of it.
  4. May 18, 2019
    A Plague Tale: Innocence
    Plagued with.. actually nothing really bad
    A Plague Tale is a stealth puzzle game where you play as Amicia as she sets out to find a cure for her sick little brothr hugo Immediately this game reminded me of shadwen, This almost felt like a more polished AAA budget successor The game takes place during the plague, there are rats everywhere and guards for some
    A Plague Tale: Innocence
    Plagued with.. actually nothing really bad
    Immediately this game reminded me of shadwen,
    This almost felt like a more polished AAA budget successor
    The game takes place during the plague, there are rats everywhere and guards for some reason that’s up to you to find out trying to capature your little brother
    This is a 12hours tale full of emotion and great story telling
    Im so happy to see games wit ha narrative focus still thriving in a gaming world all about online and loot boxes
    The narrative here pulls you along and is the highlight of this game for me..
    I always love it that no matter how frustrated or over a section of a game I get that there a good story that’s pulling me forward to see whats next..
    Thankfully a plague tale isn’t full of frustrating moments
    This game isn’t challenging one bit, however it still manages to be engaging,
    Its no walk through the park, you have to distract guards and use fire to get your way through the sea of rats
    You aren’t completely defensless though, you’ve got a sling
    You can gather materials throughout the world to craft different items for this sling, you have a rock that can be used to distract guards or head shot them and as the game progress youll unlock new abilities such as setting fire to burnable object to scare the rats just to name a few…
    This adds a styx or even a dishonored layer of theres more than one solution to moving onto the next section of the game
    and chckpoints here are great, so youll rarely have to redo large sections of the game if you fail..
    And thankfull A plague tale does a great job of keeping the environment fresh as well as the gameplay, however this is where my biggest issue with the game comes into play,
    A plague world goes for a tense feel rather than a fun kids creating mischief feel which is fine…
    This means that you cant just run through the game crafting whatever whenever…
    you need materials to upgrade your arsnel and certain materials are scarce
    These items are more for I have no other option…
    but this also means that 12 hours of stealth can get taxing…
    A plague tale doesn’t suffer from pacing problems, in fact it does a great job most of the time at giving you a break from the action to just enjoy story pieces and sets.. but I would’ve liked more of this… more slow walk, talk, enjoy the plague moments…
    All in all A plague Tale Innocence is a unique experience set in an intriguing world with a well written and directed story guaranteed to keep you hooked
    I give A Plague Tale: Onnocence
    a 7/10
  5. May 16, 2019
    Wonderful story, supported by an incredible art direction, good levels and a great soundtrack.
    Can't wait to see the next one!
  6. May 14, 2019
    A Plague Tale: Innocence has you you play as Hugo’s older sister Amicia, children of a local noble. They are cast out alone into the medieval French countryside to fend for themselves. Their home attacked by the Inquisition, who are searching for Hugo. This introduces the intrigue and danger into A Plague Tale: Innocence, a third-person adventure which combines puzzles, stealth, combat,A Plague Tale: Innocence has you you play as Hugo’s older sister Amicia, children of a local noble. They are cast out alone into the medieval French countryside to fend for themselves. Their home attacked by the Inquisition, who are searching for Hugo. This introduces the intrigue and danger into A Plague Tale: Innocence, a third-person adventure which combines puzzles, stealth, combat, and well a plague of rats. For most of the game you’re making all these considerations with your little brother Hugo in mind. Their relationship goes from circumspect to genuine affection, and it’s one of the most intricate depictions of a sibling relationships introduced into a video game. A Plague Tale is indeed a good game. After a couple of scenes you’ll notice some reuse of the rat plague effects, but those aren’t game breaking concerns. For mr it was the three boss fights that seem to interrupt the eve and flow of a game that otherwise takes a completely different approach in story telling, and for me they felt only out of place in the game’s overall storytelling. I can’t explain without spoiling the game’s story, but I do wish that A Plague Tale: Innocence had found other methods of communicating some moments in the game. The graphics are beautiful, the voice acting and relationship between a brother and sister blossom, and in the end A Plague Tale: Innocence provides you with a unique experience that lasts somewhere in the 12 to 15 hour range depending on your skill and problem solving ability to complete your unique adventure. Expand
  7. May 14, 2019
    The game is beautiful and amazing it is a story driven adventure which is thrillinh and fun! I feel like this is super great and the studio deserves a lot of support this is a very good game they've made!! It fell a little bit short in story as for me, I felt like it could've improved in certain way but a great game and worth playing nonetheless!
  8. May 15, 2019
    Estoy bastante metido en el mundo de los videojuegos y, de algún modo, este juego había pasado desapercibido para mi, y descubrí su existencia al ser lanzado. No pude evitarlo, y me he lanzado a por él.
    Es increíble, a pesar de ser de bajo presupuesto tiene acabados buenos en todas sus facetas, y sin duda es una compra recomendada.
  9. May 16, 2019
    Oh la la, c'est magnifique!
    Oh la la, c'est magnifique!
    Voy a empezar por su apartado negativo, la IA deja muchísimo que desear dando incluso lugar a algunas situaciones un tanto rocambolescas y empiezo por esto pues el resto es sencillo de analizar, obra maestra! es absolutamente inmersivo e inolvidable, os gusten o no los juegos lineales, las películas interactivas, juguéis a lo juguéis, independientemente de dónde lo hagáis, vuestra lengua materna y hasta vuestra puñetera religión!!!!, haceros un favor y viajar a la Francia del S IV!!!
  10. May 18, 2019
    For a game that comes from a small studio this game is incredible. I urge everyone to buy this game and support the creators of this game because they fully deserve your money and they should have the resources to be able to keep making games like this.

The parts of this game that really shine are the compelling narrative, fantastically voice acted characters, amazing atmosphere and world design. And it certainly helps that this is a very good looking game.

Gameplay takes a back seat in this game but that's fine because it isn't the main focus. However it can still be engaging and fun at times without providing too much of a challenge.
  11. Ggo
    May 17, 2019
    Un seul mot CHEFS-D'ŒUVRE pour décrire A Plague Tale, une page ce tourne et je dois vous l'avouer je suis passé par toutes les émotions. L'écriture, la musique, la direction artistique et le gamplay sont parfait. Merci Asobo Studio pour ce magnifique voyage.
    Pour ceux qui hésiterait foncé.
  12. May 18, 2019
    Es un AA que se siente y rinde mucho mas que varios AAA, no te arrepentirás de jugarlo Imprescindible

1. May 24, 2019
    A particular strength of the game is that it alternates between perilous action and periods of reflection where the characters process the changes they’ve observed in the world and in themselves.
  2. May 24, 2019
    Asobo Studio's new game is a rare gem, with a solid stealth gameplay and a touching and exciting storytelling. Maybe something more could have been done in the enemy A.I. and replayability areas, but it doesn't prevent it from being one of the most interesting games around.
  3. May 24, 2019
    A lot of people are probably going to sleep on, or not even know about, A Plague Tale: Innocence—and that’s a shame. It’s a gripping, touching, emotional, yet at times horrifying experience, one that feels quite unlike almost any other game out there.