6.9

1. Apr 8, 2019
    In Borderlands: Game Of The Year Edition the visual and the sound design have seen quite a few improvements that make it more immersive than the first time around, and if it's your 1st time, it's a good time to start with all in the series now remastered on the Xbox One and Borderlands 3 on the horizon in 5 months. Borderlands came out a decade ago, I remember thinking that was unrivaledIn Borderlands: Game Of The Year Edition the visual and the sound design have seen quite a few improvements that make it more immersive than the first time around, and if it's your 1st time, it's a good time to start with all in the series now remastered on the Xbox One and Borderlands 3 on the horizon in 5 months. Borderlands came out a decade ago, I remember thinking that was unrivaled and this captured the hordes of people especially in co-op play with the franchise immediately. Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition releasing on the Xbox One had me pleased as I often wondered where the last remaster has been hiding all this time for us. There is also more content and new weapons in they GOTY edition. Technically the game also delivers in all areas it previously did including the fantastic humor in the game. My only request would have been additional enemies added in the new content as well. This GOTY edition of the original, is truly a must buy for newcomers and veterans of the original masterpiece. Two massive thumbs up... Expand
  2. Apr 5, 2019
    Jumped back in after not playing for 8 years (never finished the game). It plays great and being 60 FPS makes a big difference. The game has aged well and the new mini-map works great. 4K resolution is nice, but not too noticeable with cel-shaded graphics. Just one tip, don't try facing enemies at a higher level than you (you will die a lot).
  3. Apr 4, 2019
    Amazing game, if you have played the previous version, you will love it because it comes with hd graphics
  4. Apr 28, 2019
    Overall this game is a ton of fun and for that I am giving it an 8/10. Yes, it has its flaws, but what game from 2009 doesn't? Yes, the missions are still the same and the formula remains the same, but Gearbox made improvements for a better game. If you’re a fan of the series or looking for a great shooter/looter game, give it a try, especially with a friend or three. You will beOverall this game is a ton of fun and for that I am giving it an 8/10. Yes, it has its flaws, but what game from 2009 doesn't? Yes, the missions are still the same and the formula remains the same, but Gearbox made improvements for a better game. If you’re a fan of the series or looking for a great shooter/looter game, give it a try, especially with a friend or three. You will be hard-pressed to find a better co-op game on the market today that isn’t a battle royale. The constant stream of loot and fun will keep vault hunters going for hours. Expand
  5. Nov 6, 2019
    Enjoyable time killer in co-op. In single-player it's still fun, but eventually can become tedious.

1. Apr 27, 2019
    Quotation forthcoming.
  2. Apr 26, 2019
    Although it is somewhat outdated with regard to some elements, Borderlands Game of the year edition is still proof that some things were better in the past. Local four player mode is something we miss enormously in today's games. But best of all is that the update is free for PC players.
  3. Apr 23, 2019
    If you are playing on an original Xbox One, and haven’t played it before, then Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition is without a doubt, a five star game. If you’re on an X, or have played it before, it’s not. There’s a great deal of fun here, even for returning players, but it’s hard to recommend this over the Backward Compatible version.