4.9

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Dec 11, 2020
    Cyberpunk 2077 reminds me why I usually do not preorder.

Cyberpunk 2077 reminds me why I usually do not preorder.

I preordered the game based upon the strength of the Witcher 3 which was a masterpiece. Sadly CP2077 is far from even being a good game as is. The graphics are a blurry mess, the colors are washed out and the frame rate is so low that gameplay feels sluggish. Things within a few feet of you look alright, but anything past that tends to become blurred and faded.

This is unfortunate as the gameplay is actually good but is held back by the aforementioned issues. I been playing a stealth build. Hacking cameras and tagging enemies can be fun. In the last mission I silently took out a gangster guarding a side entrance, snuck into the building and collected a mission item then quietly made my escape. The map is loaded with side missions like that and are generally fun to play.

Sadly the game is neither optimized for last gen or current gen consoles so I am not sure what CDPR‘S aim was here other than to let us all down at once. This is inexcusable when Rockstar was able to deliver a good and stable GTA 5 on the Xbox 360 then a couple years later release an Xbox One version. Why CDPR did not follow that template by first releasing on the XB1 followed a year or two later to the current gen hardware is a mystery to me.

This is an epic fail for CDPR that needs to be remedied ASAP! If not I see a class action lawsuit in their future. Charging a premium price for a buggy broken game while hiding these issues until post release is criminal.

I gave the game a 4 as it is barely playable and hard to enjoy as the flaws are immersion breaking.
  2. Dec 11, 2020
    Buggy, broken, and glitchy. I am not getting paid to be QA tester. CD prokect you let’s us down, you were the chosen one.
  3. Dec 11, 2020
    My Cyberpunk 2077 review can be summed up in one word: boobies.
    This game must have been designed by a 12 year old boy cause there are boobs everywhere. Game hasn't even started yet and BOOBS. My character looks out the window and boobs on a billboard. She gets in an elevator and there's finally some relief. Just a beer can... IN BETWEEN A PAIR OF BOOBIES.
    I get this is an adult
    My Cyberpunk 2077 review can be summed up in one word: boobies.
    I get this is an adult game, but all I want to do is see future people, fast cars, and soak in the sites of Night **** (GAH, IT'S GOTTEN TO ME!) I mean Night city.

I rate this game an 8008135 out of 10.

In all seriousness, the game is very fun, almost like a future GTA. Definitely an after the kids go to bed game.
  4. Dec 11, 2020
    This game is an unplayable mess on the original Xbox One with framerates constantly dropping to below 20 and bugs showing throughout the experience (in extremely low resolution). The entire marketing around this game was deceptive, as CD Projekt Red never showed the way game works on the original Xbox One and Xbox One S, but assured games that it works "surprisingly well". Avoid at all costs.
  5. Dec 11, 2020
    Im playing on Xbox One X and the game is unplayable. 15 fps, massive amount of glitches, hiccups and freezes. Shame on you CDP RED.
  6. Dec 12, 2020
    Cyberpunk 2077 is a hard game to nail down into a true to form review. If playing on an older system you will find issues galore while playing on the likes of a newer game system say the Xbox Series X it's been compared to run similarly to the latest 3090 PC graphics card. So taking out the facts that 9 versions of the game had to be rushed to the shelves of the multi delayed game we haveCyberpunk 2077 is a hard game to nail down into a true to form review. If playing on an older system you will find issues galore while playing on the likes of a newer game system say the Xbox Series X it's been compared to run similarly to the latest 3090 PC graphics card. So taking out the facts that 9 versions of the game had to be rushed to the shelves of the multi delayed game we have at the core a game that is beautifully crafted in graphics, environment and full of corruption with real personal choice coming into play during each unique play though the game. People are often quick to slam the latest releases or tech while playing on their OG console with a 720p tv and spam how bad their experience is. Well if you want a good experience you don't start with the worst set-up you can possibly put together to try to get the most from your experience of the hottest game on the market today, which is also available for all the next generation hardware with various settings. My personal opinion is that the Xbox One and PS4 versions of the game shouldn't have been eliminated but people's expectations of playing on hardware that's 7 years old shouldn't expect their experience to match that of those who adapt the current days hardware and displays. The game itself has far from let me down and in some cases exceeded a game which is going to continue to see huge updates, patches and content along it's life cycle. Be optimistic, upgrade your hardware and display, and be thankful the OG versions of the game weren't cancelled entirely. I personally have reviewed footage on all platforms with various settings and my personal play of the game was quite enjoyable. The variety in game along with the multitude of hardware versions released simultaneous is almost unheard of and needs to be considered when taking in to account your personal experience about to be received. Come to terms with the set-up you have at your disposal and don't expect the best of the best when your not playing on the best of the best. Enjoy the game for what feat it is without unknown features fixes or whats to come or what's wrong with the version you're playing. CD Project Red Studio has accomplished the near impossible with this release and it will only get better as they are allowed more time to dial in the appropriate settings for each of the various formats and focus on further game enhancements. The Witcher 3 shared it's own issues at launch and yet turned into one absolute feat. While the main game took me approximately 20 hours to complete there's much more to invest in within the game. My suggestion is to ignore the negative people looking for click bait videos and controversies to stir up drama and content to push their stats on their outlets. If you don't have the best of the best of the best in term of hardware or displays perhaps you'll want to wait to experience the game to it's fullest. In my time with the game I enjoyed it, look forward to my next play thru and had very little issues on the Xbox Series X. So with that in mind while I don't speak to the game play much here rather the drama and massive debacle of debates and comps that exist online today. If you choose to sit down to enjoy what's there be sure to enjoy what's there and not look for things to make your experience a negative one. I feel like most people have let themselves pay more attention to what might or could go wrong rather than paying attention to the game or story itself. Never before have I seen such drama surrounding a release and in the end wait a bit before diving in for those truly looking to enjoy the game, or stop complaining that your 2013 hardware has limitations on one of the most anticipated titles to date. The game does what it set out to accomplish, no have patience while the various versions are dialed in for performance as CD Projekt Red has always taken this very seriously and has proven it's constantly looking for improvement on all hardware and will continue to set the bar higher and higher. I applaud what has ben accomplished and truly appreciate the most aggressive launch of Cyberpunk 2077 in every way on so many platforms in a single wave. For now enjoy the game and continue to enjoy it more and more as they have time to make the experience even better than t is today. It's a must own title and the ultimate question is when for you personally based on how you're going to approach the title based on the shortcomings you may have in your personal hardware set-up. Expand
  7. Dec 11, 2020
    Unplayable on xbox one s. Terrible performance, it shouldn't even been release
  8. Dec 11, 2020
    Admittedly I have a base Xbox One but it feels like I'm playing this on the original Xbox. Good news is that I got a refund from Microsoft, so no harm done.

I'm shocked that there was a delay in reviews releasing that could have made it much more clear to pre-orders and day one orders that would have cautioned that current gen consoles would not present an acceptable visual experience. It seems like a cash grab with the obvious outcome of a lot of angry purchasers -- which seems to be how some of the bigger publishers are taking advantage of the hype of the title. This social media apologies that surely will follow seems counterintuitive to a positive company brand -- ask EA and Bethesda.

The best approach would have to been very upfront about the poor graphics to set expectations -- or even better -- promote it with the next gen consoles. I remember when Xbox 360 and Xbox One had two releases tuned to each platform for the best experience. This essentially makes you immediately regret not having anything close the visuals you have seen on a PC with top notch video cards. It's nothing close to what was demoed for months.

Sadly, the expectations were set way too high. That's unforgivable.
  9. Dec 11, 2020
    I just got scammed by CDPR, Game is impossible to play due to bugs! and graphics look like PlayStation 2. and they still sold the game to the people, even though they knew game is a fail on both consoles Playstation4/Xbox one. this company is a scammer company, they just scammed millions of people playing on base consoles. i want my money if i can't get a refund, i'm going to court. iI just got scammed by CDPR, Game is impossible to play due to bugs! and graphics look like PlayStation 2. and they still sold the game to the people, even though they knew game is a fail on both consoles Playstation4/Xbox one. this company is a scammer company, they just scammed millions of people playing on base consoles. i want my money if i can't get a refund, i'm going to court. i won't stop untill i get my money back. i just paid 60 usd for a unplayable game! dissapointing!!!! DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!! Expand
  10. Dec 11, 2020
    Terrible game, CDPR scammed everyone with their false marketing, false promises and high expectations set. Regret wasting money on this pile of trash, FIX THE GAME
  11. Dec 11, 2020
    To sell this to customers is just a bad joke by CD Projekt Red. This is why they didn't send out review copies to the testers, they knew how bad it is but sold it anyway. A disgrace.
  12. Dec 11, 2020
    Plays and feels like an 8 year old game as well, the impression I got after playing for a couple of hours was 'dated'. They should have spent more time on things that matter rather than giving options to make your **** bigger. Who actually wants that? Anyone?

Forgetting the graphics what's the gameplay offering? The shooting feels spongy and off, the movement is more like Fallout 4 than something smooth, the stealth mechanics are janky.

Then there's the graphics, laughably bad textures, locations feel empty. Then there's the bugs, my character got stuck moving in different directions after conversations. Why in gods name is 'x' the action button on Xbox? A is pretty much universally that function, you can probably remap it but why? Just going against the grain for the sake of it.

I said it before the last delay that it was shaping up to be an overhyped turd and sadly that's the case. I won't seek a refund as i'm hoping it'll be much improved when it should've been released - 6 months down the line.
  13. Dec 11, 2020
    This is the worst game I've ever lived in. Everything is blurry, can't walk, can't run, can't drive. This game should have never been advertised or delivered to the ps4 or xbox one in this state. Needed about 20 more months in development. Once you get to the hacking part the game is completely unplayable. Don't order if you have a base xbox or ps4. Refunds work btw
  14. Dec 11, 2020
    Que jogo terrível, não me lembro de ter visto um jogo tão zoado nessa geração como esse.
  15. Dec 11, 2020
    Terrible graphics on Xbox Series X. The same run and gun formula we have had for years. Nothing to do in the city but piss people off and get shot at, or try some of the broken side missions.

I thought the Witcher 3 had issues at launch but man.... this game is a mess.
  16. Dec 11, 2020
    The game is so bad on base Xbox you should ignore it exists. It will hurt you less.
  17. Dec 11, 2020
    This is the worst the old generation. This game is full of bugs and glitches it shouldn't be relesed on xbox. Terrible game, CDPR scammed everyone with their false marketing, false promises and high expectations set.
  18. Dec 11, 2020
    I can't believe launch has so many problems!
    The narrative, the RPG elements, the atmosphere is very low quality, very disappointing.
  19. Dec 11, 2020
    Absolute mess of a game that fails at everything it tries. Dead open world, terrible AI, terrible gameplay, shallow RPG mechanics, pointless crafting system. Performance and visuals are awful, and it's full of game breaking bugs.
  20. Dec 11, 2020
    Call XBOX and get your refund for this garbage. Microsoft should be ashamed of themselves green-lighting this to be sold on consoles.
  21. Dec 11, 2020
    Absolute best game I ever played, an amazing achievement of storytelling and character progression!
  22. Feb 8, 2022
    Де українська локалізація? Нам, українцям не подобається грати російською, це неприпустимо. На мою петицію взагалі ніяк не відреагувало керівництво CDPR, тому ми вирішили діяти інакше. Як італійці у випадку з Dying Light 2, та ті самі руські у випадку з Halo Infinite та Forza Horizon 5. Подивимось скільки нас.

Лінк на петицію:

Лінк на петицію: https://www.change.org/p/cd-projekt-red-add-ukrainian-localization-to-cyberpunk-2077-game-by-cd-projekt-red
  23. Jan 2, 2021
    El videojuego no tiene tantos bugs, y es jugable
    En lo personal es un juegazo que disfrute mucho
  24. Jan 4, 2021
    Yo lo juego en xbox one y lo he jugado por más de 50 horas y no me sucedió ningún bug mientras juego, en lo personal pienso que es un excelente juego y merece la pena probarlo.
  25. Jan 4, 2021
    One of the best games I have ever played. Amazing main story and side quests, breathtaking soundtrack. If you can overlook some visual glitches it's trully a masterpiece. Played it after 1.06 and game was running fine.
  26. Jan 4, 2021
    The best game since The Witcher 3 and GTA V. I understand that many ppl downvote it because of the bugs/glitches and poor optimization on non-latest generation of consoles. Played it on series s and can't wait to test it on series X with raytracing. Story and numbers of details are astonishing. Great job CD Projekt RED!
  27. Jan 5, 2021
    najlepszy eRPEG ostatnich lat! Nie wiem na co wszyscy tak narzekają, to nie KLON serii GTA, a gra RPG w otwartym świecie Sci-Fi
  28. Jan 6, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Cyberpunk 2077 had a horrible launch and deserved all the flak it got, but with the recent patches, it’s improved a lot. Crashing and freezing on Xone has been reduced and the game runs smoother. The frame rate feels like it’s improved a bit, but cops are still broken.

Storyline/Characters The story is absolutely brilliant, the writers did a fantastic job. I love the idea of V and Jackie not knowing that the chip they stole was a personality construct of Johnny Silverhand and V slowly turning in to Johnny. Jackie’s death scene is real emotional and when V says “See you in the major leagues.” To Jackie’s body, it’s just a punch in the gut. Every end is really good for storytelling. I don’t know how many there are but here are the ones I know of: V leaves Night City with Panam or Judy or both, V kills himself, V stays in Night City and raids a space casino, V raids arasaka tower alone, Johnny takes over V’s body. Almost all the characters are like able and feel like real people, Jackie, V, Johnny, Panam, Judy, Saul, Mitch, Mama Welles, and practically all the other side characters. The two main romances, Judy and Panam, are amazing characters with really good side storylines. Judy’s actor did a fantastic job with her, she’s so good, some of the scenes with Judy are hard to watch. Same with Panam, who a lot of times is fueled by anger and revenge, but also is a caring, loving person to V and the Aldecaldos. For both Panam and Judy, you can tell their voice actors really tried, but then again, every actor in this game tried big-time. I saw this YouTube comment and it practically said Cyberpunk’s main plot is about death and excepting one’s mortality. I think this is true cause in every ending V “dies” in some way.

Gameplay
    This game has a fantastic story, but what about gameplay? Gameplay is also pretty damn good, it can be frustrating when the projectile launch system doesn’t do any damage or when bullets don’t register, but when your running around with a blade, and your just chopping everyone down, it makes you feel like a real badass. Most guns are fun to shoot and sound nice.

Conclusion Cyberpunk 2077 is a fun, emotional, funny, buggy, sometimes frustrating game with a fantastic story and good gameplay. I recommend getting this game after the February patch. One more thing, I keep seeing people saying this game looks like a PS2 game, it really doesn’t. To all the people who keep saying that why don’t you go do side by comparison before making it seem like this game came out 2005.
  29. Jan 6, 2021
    Deep, very interesting story with multiple endings. World that gonna blow your mind. Have some bugs on xbox and it does crash havly every two hours. But still it s the best game since Witcher 3
  30. Jan 9, 2021
    I think it's silly all the review bombing, giving this game a 0/10 is ridiculous. Yes, I am disappointed in the way CDPR deceived the general buying public by not disclosing footage of base console gameplay and I also believe they should have delayed the game a few more months. However, I feel this game is a solid 8/10 on base Xbox One. I've played many hours so far (started after patchI think it's silly all the review bombing, giving this game a 0/10 is ridiculous. Yes, I am disappointed in the way CDPR deceived the general buying public by not disclosing footage of base console gameplay and I also believe they should have delayed the game a few more months. However, I feel this game is a solid 8/10 on base Xbox One. I've played many hours so far (started after patch 1.06) and only had the game freeze on me twice. To be honest, Fallout 4 GOTY edition froze on me many times so I'm not sure what people are complaining about. I agree the AI could have been improved somewhat, as they haven't progressed it since The Witcher 3 but really, I don't really care about that. it's just window dressing to make the world feel a little more immersive. What really matters is the interaction and dialogue with the characters in the main and side missions, not some random AI character walking down the street. This is where I feel they really nailed it, the story and characters. To me, story is the most important aspect. When I have a hard time putting down my controller and going to bed, that's a good sign. I also find the side stories and gigs have their own little stories that make completing them interesting. The options as far as combat and how to deal with completing missions I find give variety. The huge city is amazing and I love being able to drive around. I actually drive more than fast travel, which is interesting as past games I've always fast travelled. I saw some footage of my brother-in-law's gameplay on his computer and it looks fantastic. I will agree that the graphics could definitely be improved on the base consoles as it can be a little blurry at times but I am confident this will be addressed in the next two big patches. However, even after the next patches in January and February, I'm not expecting this to look like a next-gen console or high-end computer as my machine is 7 years old. I'm confident CDPR will get this game where it should be and then my score will bump up to a 9/10. So far however, I've been really enjoying the story and my time in Night City and think it's great that CDPR might not have hit a home run but I'm glad they at least made the attempt. Oh, and the soundtrack is killer. Expand
  31. Jan 11, 2021
    This game might not be a 10 but it's definitely not a 4,5,6, or even 7. Yes there were some glitches at launch but many have been fixed and more patches are on the way. I'm playing on an original Xbox one and I'm loving every second of it. Truly immersive game where it really feels like you make it yours. Graphics are great considering I'm playing on last gen, dont listen to the negativeThis game might not be a 10 but it's definitely not a 4,5,6, or even 7. Yes there were some glitches at launch but many have been fixed and more patches are on the way. I'm playing on an original Xbox one and I'm loving every second of it. Truly immersive game where it really feels like you make it yours. Graphics are great considering I'm playing on last gen, dont listen to the negative reviews... you're only robbing yourself of a great game that isn't COD 27....it's easy to put out a game with no bugs when you have been putting out the same game for over 6 years. Play it on something that can run it you won't be disappointed. Expand
  32. Jan 12, 2021
    XBOX - The best role-playing game since The Witcher and it gets better every week. I look forward to more adventures of V.
  33. Jan 12, 2021
    I bought Cyberpunk2077 on both PC and Xbox,though I have been playing it on Xbox exclusively. I finished main story with Level50 ended up a“Bad Ending”. The storytelling is amazing,with powerful characters and plots. However,the whole gaming experience was less than satisfied due to frequent glitch,and breakdown. It was full of bugs before the latest update. Cyberpunk2077 is a greatI bought Cyberpunk2077 on both PC and Xbox,though I have been playing it on Xbox exclusively. I finished main story with Level50 ended up a“Bad Ending”. The storytelling is amazing,with powerful characters and plots. However,the whole gaming experience was less than satisfied due to frequent glitch,and breakdown. It was full of bugs before the latest update. Cyberpunk2077 is a great game,and would be a milestone of First Personal Role Playing Game genre,albeit with prolong bug-fixing plus updates with DLCs. Expand
  34. Jan 13, 2021
    I started playing after first couple patches and think it’s a deadly game
  35. Jan 13, 2021
    The game is really good.
    The game is not bad as people saying it is.
    The game is really enjoyable.
  36. Jan 15, 2021
    Since 6.5 is not an option, I’m going to give Cyberpunk 2077 a gracious 7. This rating is me completely ignoring all the bugs and flat out game crashing I’m enduring. Nonetheless I do find myself turning the game back on and I do want to finish the game. The storyline had a slow start, but it’s decent so far.. I pre ordered the game thinking that this game was going to be a “10/10” I’mSince 6.5 is not an option, I’m going to give Cyberpunk 2077 a gracious 7. This rating is me completely ignoring all the bugs and flat out game crashing I’m enduring. Nonetheless I do find myself turning the game back on and I do want to finish the game. The storyline had a slow start, but it’s decent so far.. I pre ordered the game thinking that this game was going to be a “10/10” I’m extremely disappointed, I find myself getting bored after two hours of gameplay. I haven’t been this excited for a game, ever. And I think Cyberpunk 2077 is getting a decent grading from me because I don’t have any other games to finish at the moment.

Even if the game were to hypothetically “fix” itself with patches, the storyline and character build is not enticing enough to revisit a second time. Though I wish CDPR all the success. I don’t want to hop on a cancel culture train, but this game is simply not all it was made to be.
  37. Jan 16, 2021
    I'll start by saying I played this on an Xbox Series X. The performance paying customers got on current-gen hardware was absolutely unacceptable, furthermore, the tactics employed by CDPR prior to release to fool customers was abhorent and leaves a horrible taste in the mouth to fans of the developer. Their reputation has been seriously damaged and trust with their customer base at anI'll start by saying I played this on an Xbox Series X. The performance paying customers got on current-gen hardware was absolutely unacceptable, furthermore, the tactics employed by CDPR prior to release to fool customers was abhorent and leaves a horrible taste in the mouth to fans of the developer. Their reputation has been seriously damaged and trust with their customer base at an all-time low.

With that said, I want to review the game, the shipped product I received, and my experience with it. Overall I loved the game, there is a great game in there. The story and characters ultimately won me over and managed to cancel out all the bugs and awkwardness, just!

So the good? Night City itself is beautiful, the characters are deep, complex & fleshed out with arcs that progress as the story does, it all feels very real. The voice acting is top-notch throughout.
    The side gigs felt fun and varied, I didn't feel like I grinding away for hours on end for the sake of it.
    The main story too kept me hooked, it had me thinking and it felt like anything could happen at any moment, it was exciting and concluded beautifully in my playthrough.

The bad? The bugs! nothing worse than being emotionally invested in a scene for some silly bug like a floating NPC or someone's lips / face is not moving when they are having an emotional meltdown, it really takes you out of the moment.

The constant distractions! my in-game phone wouldn't stop ringing! I don't want to buy your car!

The world as beautiful as it was didnt feel alive or lived in. With Rockstar games you feel the NPCs are getting on with their day, like when you leave they will continue living their lives. This felt like assets on the pavement to get in your way.

I could go on for hours but it has all been said already. This had the potential to be a masterpiece, it had the worst launch possibly of all time, the bugs are awful, the performance is appalling and the practices of CDPR have not helped its cause in the slightest. It is a massive shame as the story and characters are what people should be talking about!
  38. Jan 18, 2021
    Perfect, immersive story. Game runs great on Xbox Series X, flawless 60fps.
  39. Jan 18, 2021
    I was played on Xbox series S. Game is amazing exacly like WItcher 3. I didnt see this game on XBOX One S but on my console it look very nice. Nightcity was wonderful.
  40. Jan 20, 2021
    Wspaniała gra ze świetną fabułą.
    Błędy i bugi zostaną naprawione, a świat z nami pozostanie i pozwoli się cieszyć grą przez kolejne lata.
    Brawo CD Projekt RED
    PS: 110 h
  41. Jan 20, 2021
    Playing this on XSX and having a great time.
    Game is runnen good and looks good, and this is without the next gen patch.
    Sure there are bugs in this game, but with a game of fhis scope its normal.
    In my 25 hours of playtime game only crashed once. Im sure CPR is gonna fix this, they only had to delay the game with a half year, and they did not have this problem.
  42. Jan 20, 2021
    nie rozumiem tego całego hejtu jaki spływa na ten tytuł...CP2077 to naprawdę genialna gra pod wieloma względami. Chyba nikomu nie trzeba tłumaczyć, że to dopiero ich drugie IP...
  43. Jan 24, 2021
    Played on series x, run smoothly. Been long since I got that hooked in a game !
  44. Jan 26, 2021
    bardzo rozbudowane i klimatyczne Night City.
    rewelacyjny scenariusz, barwne postaci i wartkie dialogi.
    pełna zwrotów akcji i emocjonująca intryga.
    gęsty, otwarty świat, w którym można się zagubić bez reszty.
    mnóstwo ciekawych zadań pobocznych.
  45. Jan 26, 2021
    The game is really good. There will be improvements made to it, but it has a lot of potential. I look forward to future updates
  46. Jan 28, 2021
    Świetny klimat, fabuła, zadania poboczne, miasto, postacie, relacje między postaciami, dialogi I emocje bohaterów. Dałbym 10/10 gdyby nie te wszystkie błędy i mizerna grafika, szczególnie patrząc w oddalone budynki
    Grałem na Series X
  47. Feb 1, 2021
    I started playing on one x and i have to say i ve seen no glitches nor bugs so far. Im almost 5hrs gameplay and i have to say this game is very adictive !!
  48. Jan 30, 2021
    Jugadas 70 horas en una Series X y la experiencia es inmejorable. Un RPG innovador y divertido. Contaba los minutos para llegar a casa y seguir jugando a este grande Cyberpunk, una pena el bullying al que ha sido sometido. Esperaremos a la actualización next gen para finales de 2021 para darle una segunda vuelta, y si mejora lo visto, tendremos que actualizar a 10 la nota.
  49. Feb 2, 2021
    Cyberpunk nie zawodzi, choć nie jest mesjaszem gamingu. Mamy tutaj świetną fabułę i bohaterów, na poziomie absolutnie najwyższym. Czekajmy na poprawi bo gra przejdzie do historii.
  50. Feb 7, 2021
    The best RPG game since The Witcher 3. A wonderful story, amazing ambientation, awesome sandbox, beautiful art. The city is living in front of you. The game promises you hundred of hours of a wonderful experience.
  51. Feb 10, 2021
    Jest dobrze a będzie to jeszcze lepsza gra.
    Poprawki czynią cuda i warto już zagrać bez obawy o bugi itp.
  52. Feb 11, 2021
    The game is good it doesn't deserve all the hate it got good gamelan with a fair amount of content. Yes clearly there are some bugs but theyre not as bad as they were made out to be. And for people complain about the graphics just chill not everything needs to be 4k ultra mega super high def and realistic. So what if some things are a little blurry its no big deal.
  53. Feb 12, 2021
    A true masterpiece. Awesome game. Awesome story and characters.
    Gameplay can be really fun and you can get creative with it.
  54. Feb 15, 2022
    One of the worst games i have ever had to play. I had tons of bugs already in first 5 minutes, text not going away from screen, etc. Story was generic and boring, characters was as basic as possible. Worst part was open world design. GTA 4, 5 and Watch Dogs 1 are all miles ahead of this game. No police system, police just teleports behind you, NPC's are more dead than zombies in ResidentOne of the worst games i have ever had to play. I had tons of bugs already in first 5 minutes, text not going away from screen, etc. Story was generic and boring, characters was as basic as possible. Worst part was open world design. GTA 4, 5 and Watch Dogs 1 are all miles ahead of this game. No police system, police just teleports behind you, NPC's are more dead than zombies in Resident Evil games, they literally walk in front of you and wont move until you move, they can stay like that for hours. This game feels like amateurish bad indie project made by small studio. Can't believe it took them 8 years and millions of dollars to make this trash. Considering that they promoted this game as next generation of open world games, this game is possibly biggest lie of gaming history. Expand
  55. Jan 14, 2021
    Have played the gamer for 70+ hours on Xbox Series X and just had minor glitches. Great game, storyline, choice and feel. Highly recommended. Have not tried it on any other platform, but if you have Xbox Series X do not worry about all the negative comments and get into the best game currently available.
  56. Jan 31, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. well, lvl 44 now so played a fair bit. It is engaging, the main storyline is pretty cool. The interplay with Johnny is cool. Night City is pretty extensive and you can spend a lot of time cruising around. There are some obviously flaws - random crashes, don't go into the settings menu (you can't get out!), I'm not sure if it's cos i'm late in the game but i can't find any crafting recipes any more to craft top tier gear. I do have legendary's etc but they are getting old.
    Once you get a decent suite of quickhacks - combat is pretty easy - you can snipe bads from a long distance and they never touch you. Took me a while to find out that melee weapons were pretty good though (pretty powerful too). Levelling up is a slow process so each level is pretty powerful - the skill trees are well designed and make you think hard about where to spend your points.
    I've done a couple endings now and there isn't really anything else left to do in the game - other than random side street encounters which aren't very interesting. I do like how some of the side quest chains continue at random times (not sure what the trigger is here) which keeps some side threads going nicely though i think I've run out of those too.
    Over all its an ambitious outing and i hope they can tidy it up and add some more longevity to it.
    Well worth a look if you like the genre.
    (pity you can't get yourself an AV!?)
    Playing on an Xbox One X - which runs fine for the most part.
  57. Jan 3, 2021
    amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing!
  58. Dec 12, 2020
    How ya'll like Ubisoft now? Breakpoint is a work of technological genius compared to this.
  59. Jan 18, 2021
    Cyberpunk 2077
    The Future is broken
    Cyberpunk 2077
    The Future is broken
    Cyberpunk 2077 is a first person open world sandbox shooter where you play as your own created v, if youre buying cyberpunk for its story, youll be pretty let down as you can mainline this game in less than 16 hours and the story of trying to get your body back instead of sharing it with the legendary Johnny Silverhand is just a pretty okay one, but the sme could be said about the witcher 3s main campaign, but much like the witcher 3, the magic in cybperunk 2077 is all of its elements coming together, its not just about the main story here, its choices, building relationships outside of the story… there is so much greatness here if you care to look for it and to build it, but there are some hurdles that will make that immersion tough for some players… Cyberpunk is basically the division meets watch dogs, like watch dogs you can stealth around, hack items to get through areas, but I personally found the gunplayberpunk is basically the division meets watch dogs, like watch dogs you can stealth around, hack items to get through areas, but I personally found the gunplay to be so fun here, and the joy of potentially getting a new really good weapon more fun tha nstealthing around, so I focused on a pure gunplay playthrough, if im told to be stealthy in a mission, I immediately pull out my gun aand go forward.. especially since the potential for large division like gunplay sequences are so spread out, especially by this games lengthy dialog, that I feel youre doing this games gunplay a disservice by leaving it on the back burner.. there are plenty forced hacky stuff to do here when the game comes to a crawl forcing you to find clues in a brain dance, or scan objects before youre supposed to “stealthfully” infutlrate an area.. the hacking in watch dogs if fun to me, it isn’t fun here, so I really ignored hacking as much as I could…
    The elephant in the room… the rush job that is cyberpunk 2077, its clear this game should’ve been delayed to this year 2021, theres still at least one more giant patch coming next month, but even with the latest massive patch, cyberpunk 2077 is still littered with bugs on the ps5, 7 crashes throughout my playthrough, I really don’t need to explain why game crashes are unacceptable, but theyre especially unnacceptab;e in a game with such an awful checkpoint and saving system, the game refuses to save afer you’ve enetered combat until the mission is basically over, so dying halfway through a gun battle, pulls you all the way back, a lot of the times pre mission start, not even before you engaged in combat, forcing constant manual saves, just because you know how awful the saving is and if you die again you don’t want to reskip through the minutes of dialog you already heard, and worse is you lose any cool weapons you pick up, which obviously sucks in a division like game where random loot is being dropped by enemies… but I also ran into a glitch where my health would be displayed, where a call wouldn’t come through that lead to a dead end stopping me from continuing the final mission and reloading an older save and redoing basically just 10 minutes of unskippable dialog, bugs where subtitles would be stuck on my screen long after the conversation was over, and the thing is… I had subtitles turned off… also the controls for the brain dance were stuck on my screen from an unknown mission all the way until I rolled credits, it wouldn’t go away even after game crashes and fresh loads into the game…
    Cyberpunk 2077 is a mess, but a mess that once is cleaned up, is a really great game filled with over 100 hours of story, though this really is a game for those more into story and not those looking for a futuristic GTA, the world itself isn’t much fun to explore, you cant keep the cars you steal and the weapons are pretty basic. But the world is cool to exist in, even if youre not into all of the hacking and its only 20 hours like me.
    I give Cyberpunk 2077 an 8.5/10
  60. Jan 2, 2021
    Just installed the game and had to also download a 45gig patch. Have only played for a few hours but so far really impressed. Was very concerned after reading the reviews as playing this on the one x. Let me tell you it looks great and runs fine so far, sure the frame rate is quite low sometimes but the textures are good and the Night City world is amazing -literally feel like I’m playingJust installed the game and had to also download a 45gig patch. Have only played for a few hours but so far really impressed. Was very concerned after reading the reviews as playing this on the one x. Let me tell you it looks great and runs fine so far, sure the frame rate is quite low sometimes but the textures are good and the Night City world is amazing -literally feel like I’m playing inside Blade Runner but the main thing is the story and solid gameplay. I was always a massive fan of the Deus Ex games and this is very similar. Will change my review score if I encounter any game changing major problems but so far really good. Wanted to put this review on for other one x owners who have so far been put off.iif I encounter major issues Expand
  61. Mar 15, 2021
    Great game with massive amounts of awesome content, the best game of the year. The reviews are not fair and most bugs are gone in the latest version. Very enjoyable story and exiting gameplay 10/10
  62. Jan 3, 2021
    Juegazo en lo que a historia, jugabilidad y ambientación se refiere. Yo lo tengo en la pley 5 y en XBOX Series S y en la primera se ve bien pero en la segunda, se ve de escándalo, ni un bug ni un crasheo ni nada parecido. Lo recomiendo totalmente.
  63. Jan 12, 2021
    All major bugs and glitches have been fixed in this greatest game of all time. I've played this on PS4 and XboxOne, had a few bugs but which game is missing? Regardless, I absolutely love this game. Cyberpunk is a beautiful and gigantic world with so much to do ... I recommend it
  64. Jan 4, 2021
    Estoy jugándolo en Xbox series x y he de decir que es brutal.
    Iba con desconfianza porque estaba al tanto de los bugs y demás, pero he de decir que al menos en series x, donde lo juego, va estupendamente bien.
  65. Feb 13, 2021
    This game had a significant bug problem early on but it runs great on the newer systems. I have an Xbox series X and haven’t noticed any significant issues. Such a fun game. And an unfair overall rating. This game deserves to be ranked up there with the fallout series and skyrim.
  66. Jan 17, 2021
    Cyberpunk 2077 não é perfeito, mas é o melhor RPG já feito na minha opinião. A construção das personagens e o enredo são primorosos. Zerei, contando agora com mais de 40 horas de jogo. Estou jogando no Xbox Series S.
  67. Jan 14, 2021
    Jugable y entretenido pero estoy algo decepcionado, pensé que seria fabuloso no solo un pasable.
  68. Jan 12, 2021
    Played on Xbox Series X. Game is great but could be so much better... The plot, the charachters and main side quests are amazing. Night City is probably best generated city in gaming history. Waiitng for the next gen. version to play it again. Still plenty of work to do from devs. especially regarding current gen. consols - they need to address this fast!
  69. Jan 13, 2021
    Full disclosure. I have an X-Box One X, I haven't experienced most of the game breaking stuff, and what I have has served as either a minor annoyance or comic relief. The game is gorgeous on the One X. Is it perfect? No. The game can feel repetitive, the enemies go from pushover to godmother, and the story while nice feels cobbled together. Its not as bad as they lead you to believe andFull disclosure. I have an X-Box One X, I haven't experienced most of the game breaking stuff, and what I have has served as either a minor annoyance or comic relief. The game is gorgeous on the One X. Is it perfect? No. The game can feel repetitive, the enemies go from pushover to godmother, and the story while nice feels cobbled together. Its not as bad as they lead you to believe and not as terrible either. Some key tweaks and this game could easily be a ten. Expand
  70. Jan 7, 2021
    The problem, from what I've been seeing in these reviews is that most of the gamers have issues playing this game on the original Xbox One. The fact that they cannot upgrade to Xbox One S or X is why they have lag issues. This game is revolutionary and plays perfectly on Xbox One S. A word of advice for these negative people, stop playing new games on old consoles, it makes a difference.
  71. Dec 13, 2020
    Console version of Cyberpunk is a scam. Stay away.
    Low-res blurry mess running with horrid framerate on base consoles. On top of that is buggy as crap.
  72. Jan 28, 2021
    Cyberpunk2077 es un muy buen juego con buena historia solo que tiene muchos bugs, del resto me parece uno de los mejores juegos que han salido
  73. Mar 21, 2021
    the game runs very well on serie x. very great game. Strongly arrived the updates.
  74. Mar 3, 2021
    One of the most engaging stories of gaming history in my opinion. Shootings great. City is just perfect. And the music is just a masterpiece.
  75. Mar 3, 2022
    Всегда поддерживал вас , не ожидал что вы настолько конченые.. Лицемерные фашисты!!!
  76. Mar 16, 2021
    game is phenomenal but boy oh boy does it not run. seriously it runs at like 720-480p at 20 fps. Ive seen mobile games with higher resolution than this. aside from that its a easy 10/10 which is shame since the game dosen't work. still not as bad as fallout 4 and 76 tho lmao.
  77. Jan 3, 2021
    Tem bugs? Tem. Atrapalha a jogatina? Não. Melhor jogo de todos os tempos, fator replay é espetacular, fora a escolha entre gênero masculino ou feminino, ainda temos a escolha de início de história: Nômade, Marginal ou Corporativo. Cada início é diferente, e te possibilita ver o mundo com outra perspectiva, fora essas escolhas, ainda temos 5 finais totalmente diferentes e mais um finalTem bugs? Tem. Atrapalha a jogatina? Não. Melhor jogo de todos os tempos, fator replay é espetacular, fora a escolha entre gênero masculino ou feminino, ainda temos a escolha de início de história: Nômade, Marginal ou Corporativo. Cada início é diferente, e te possibilita ver o mundo com outra perspectiva, fora essas escolhas, ainda temos 5 finais totalmente diferentes e mais um final secreto. Só por isso, já vale a pena jogar, e cada escolha que você faz, influencia o andamento da história. Vale muito a pena. Ref a Bugs, serão consertados, esse último que foi entregue na véspera de natal (23-12), de número 1.0.6.0 corrigiu boa parte e no One X, o game roda fluído, com alguma queda de framerate em alguns pequenos momentos, mesmo assim não tira sua grandiosidade, ou ofusca essa obra-prima. Expand
  78. Jan 17, 2021
    I have not had crashes, I have not been bugged by artificial intelligence, my car does not explode ... how rare is my X series
  79. Dec 12, 2020
    Unplayable. 10 to 15 frame per seconds, bad textures, load issues, crashes. The publishers lied about this game to prodit....dont play on base xbox
  80. Jan 3, 2021
    Несомненно создатели игры обманули и просто предали обладателей стандартных приставок (у меня xbox one x на нем шло более-менее) но если бы не это, она была бы великолепна, а тандем из ви и джонни просто прекрасен
  81. Jan 11, 2021
    I played this game on XSX and I had a great experience.

+ Game is very pretty, graphics are high quality and a style is pretty awesome. + Game-play is really fresh, a lot of new/refreshed mechanics which are pretty awesome. + There is a lot of possibility to create your V. A lot of skills, very different which allow play game in few different styles. + Panam, Claire and Judy are
    I played this game on XSX and I had a great experience.

+ Game is very pretty, graphics are high quality and a style is pretty awesome.
    + Panam, Claire and Judy are super interesting characters and there is no possibility to reject quests with them.
    + Game works perfectly on XSX, and playing with a XBox controller is a pleasure.
    + Side quests are very interesting; main story line is great.

* I do not like most of the music into game so for a most time I had disabled music.

- There is no possibility to achieve 20 level of any skills tree e.g. after 140 hours of play and clear the whole map Blades are on 18 level. Without 20 level player cannot select all skills from tree.
    - Sometimes texts are not linked with correct gender (if you play male some characters talk to you using words for female character).

Anyway from my point of view CP 2077 is still great game. On new consoles there is no so much bugs like on the previous generation so I cannot decrease score for that.

For all haters, please give a second chance for that game in a while, when CDProject Red fixes more bugs or choose other platform. This game is great.
  82. Feb 13, 2021
    I played this game on Xbox series X in compatibility mode. Despite the poor debug efficiency and less advanced graphic performance, this is still a good game and provide satisfying experience.
  83. Feb 19, 2021
    Masterpiece with a story depth that is extraordinary and a captivating world
  84. Jan 6, 2021
    игра прекрасная. столкнулась только с мелкими багами, играя на SeS. вылетов нет, как жалуются.
    визуально отвал бошки. город огнище.
    мамкины хейтеры идут нафиг
  85. Jan 24, 2021
    On Xbox SeriesX It works almost fine, waiting for next gen patch as soon as possible
  86. Jan 6, 2021
    This game may go down as the most disappointing game in history if CD projekt red doesn't get on with the patching! It is absurd that the game had so many delays extending the release date back year after year and it feels like they accidentally released the alpha version instead! There is soooooooo much to do in this game and the story is really good and the graphics are fantastic butThis game may go down as the most disappointing game in history if CD projekt red doesn't get on with the patching! It is absurd that the game had so many delays extending the release date back year after year and it feels like they accidentally released the alpha version instead! There is soooooooo much to do in this game and the story is really good and the graphics are fantastic but those points are only a minor part of the story. From the moment I boot up the game I get bombarded with minor irritating glitches all the way up to game breaking crashes. In my around ten hours of playtime I have experienced these issues, among others! Falling through the ground under the map, rubberbanding, rendering not able to keep up with itself while driving. Everytime I move from one room to another I have 5-10 people popping up from delayed rendering. I also have buttons not recognizing they were pushed, sound skipping and repeating, and multiple full game crashes! With this huge list of problems with the game I still give it a 7 because everything else besides those issues is a flawless game that tries a lot of new things I just really wish even half the glitches weren't there because the game itself has me hooked!! Expand
  87. dzq
    Dec 12, 2020
    Gra nie jest idealna. Ale ma gigantyczny potencjał. Im dłużej gram, tym bardziej mnie zachwyca.
  88. Dec 15, 2020
    Mimo wielu nieprzychylnych recenzji grań i to bez większego problemu. Nie wiem skąd negatywne oceny?
  89. Dec 12, 2020
    Very good role-playing game with an interesting plot and pleasant entertainment.
  90. Dec 13, 2020
    Works like a charm on Xbox One X (besides crashing 2 times - I lost maybe 5 minutes of gameplay thanks to autosave).
  91. Dec 12, 2020
    The game Is unplayable on base console full of bug and gliches on any other platform and does not deliver the esperience It was published for. On top of that CD projekt RED Is the worst Company on the Planet by not sending console review code.
  92. Jan 4, 2021
    One of the best ways to Play Cyberpunk 2077. Have spent more than 72 Hours in the game and still not done.
  93. Mar 24, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. My brother thinks that this is a very good game for a few reasons.he thinks that the combat is fun and refreshing and that the story really holds this game together to one of his favorites. Expand
  94. Jan 5, 2021
    Played on XBOX ONE X.
    Excellent game, without blocking issues (after 90 hours playing I had few crashes).
    Very wide story, a lot of perfectly prepared missions.
    One of the best games I have ever played
  95. Jul 8, 2021
    Absolutely terrible game with piss poor effort put into it by cdpr just another quick cash grab
  96. Dec 19, 2020
    Great gameplay mechanics, solid storytelling, enjoyable combat and interesting character development. Immersive world building where I feel I'm a part.
  97. Dec 19, 2020
    Il gioco è fantastico, come tutti i grandi giochi ha problemi di bug sicuramente, ma nulla che sconvolga il gioco
  98. Dec 20, 2020
    It’s fun to play sometimes you can be a little disappointed if you expected something more complex but me with over 40h playtime right now can say it’s a lot fun even if you are just going around and enjoy side quests or other things
  99. Dec 20, 2020
    Great game. Runs great on my Series X. Minor glitch here and there. I haven't played such good game since gta 5.
  100. Dec 20, 2020
    This is simply one of the best RPG experiences I have ever had. The density of the world, it’s believability, cast of characters and the storytelling makes this a truly unique experience. Game has its issues sure, but those will be patched in time. If you can accept technical flaws you are in for a treat. If not, wait a few months when all of this is dealt with and pick it up - you won’tThis is simply one of the best RPG experiences I have ever had. The density of the world, it’s believability, cast of characters and the storytelling makes this a truly unique experience. Game has its issues sure, but those will be patched in time. If you can accept technical flaws you are in for a treat. If not, wait a few months when all of this is dealt with and pick it up - you won’t be disappointed. Expand

Mixed or average reviews - based on 16 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 5, 2021
    It’s because of this fun gameplay and this great story that it’s such a shame Cyberpunk 2077 performs like it’s still in alpha.
  2. Jan 4, 2021
    Overall, I think there’s a lot to like when it comes to Cyberpunk 2077, which has been unfortunately marred by poor performance issues on a number of platforms, and some poor communication (along with some overpromising) on the part of the publisher. It’s clear that a lot of work went into putting this game together, and it’s unfortunate that it had to release in a state that feels a little unfinished. It’s still a game you can very much derive enjoyment from, even in its current state but your ability to overlook open-world bugs and performance issues is certainly going to factor in quite a bit.
  3. Dec 28, 2020
    Cyberpunk 2077 didn't meet my expectations, but also didn't disappoint me. It delivered an RPG experience like no other, delving deep into themes like control, awareness and addiction. The combat is great and the graphics are amazing, but the bugs and some under-cooked systems make it seem like the devs got lazy, and that's always a bad sign. (Played on Xbox Series X)