4.9

1. Dec 11, 2020
    Cyberpunk 2077 reminds me why I usually do not preorder.

Cyberpunk 2077 reminds me why I usually do not preorder.

I preordered the game based upon the strength of the Witcher 3 which was a masterpiece. Sadly CP2077 is far from even being a good game as is. The graphics are a blurry mess, the colors are washed out and the frame rate is so low that gameplay feels sluggish. Things within a few feet of you look alright, but anything past that tends to become blurred and faded.

This is unfortunate as the gameplay is actually good but is held back by the aforementioned issues. I been playing a stealth build. Hacking cameras and tagging enemies can be fun. In the last mission I silently took out a gangster guarding a side entrance, snuck into the building and collected a mission item then quietly made my escape. The map is loaded with side missions like that and are generally fun to play.

Sadly the game is neither optimized for last gen or current gen consoles so I am not sure what CDPR‘S aim was here other than to let us all down at once. This is inexcusable when Rockstar was able to deliver a good and stable GTA 5 on the Xbox 360 then a couple years later release an Xbox One version. Why CDPR did not follow that template by first releasing on the XB1 followed a year or two later to the current gen hardware is a mystery to me.

This is an epic fail for CDPR that needs to be remedied ASAP! If not I see a class action lawsuit in their future. Charging a premium price for a buggy broken game while hiding these issues until post release is criminal.

I gave the game a 4 as it is barely playable and hard to enjoy as the flaws are immersion breaking.
  2. Dec 12, 2020
    Cyberpunk 2077 is a hard game to nail down into a true to form review. If playing on an older system you will find issues galore while playing on the likes of a newer game system say the Xbox Series X it's been compared to run similarly to the latest 3090 PC graphics card. So taking out the facts that 9 versions of the game had to be rushed to the shelves of the multi delayed game we haveCyberpunk 2077 is a hard game to nail down into a true to form review. If playing on an older system you will find issues galore while playing on the likes of a newer game system say the Xbox Series X it's been compared to run similarly to the latest 3090 PC graphics card. So taking out the facts that 9 versions of the game had to be rushed to the shelves of the multi delayed game we have at the core a game that is beautifully crafted in graphics, environment and full of corruption with real personal choice coming into play during each unique play though the game. People are often quick to slam the latest releases or tech while playing on their OG console with a 720p tv and spam how bad their experience is. Well if you want a good experience you don't start with the worst set-up you can possibly put together to try to get the most from your experience of the hottest game on the market today, which is also available for all the next generation hardware with various settings. My personal opinion is that the Xbox One and PS4 versions of the game shouldn't have been eliminated but people's expectations of playing on hardware that's 7 years old shouldn't expect their experience to match that of those who adapt the current days hardware and displays. The game itself has far from let me down and in some cases exceeded a game which is going to continue to see huge updates, patches and content along it's life cycle. Be optimistic, upgrade your hardware and display, and be thankful the OG versions of the game weren't cancelled entirely. I personally have reviewed footage on all platforms with various settings and my personal play of the game was quite enjoyable. The variety in game along with the multitude of hardware versions released simultaneous is almost unheard of and needs to be considered when taking in to account your personal experience about to be received. Come to terms with the set-up you have at your disposal and don't expect the best of the best when your not playing on the best of the best. Enjoy the game for what feat it is without unknown features fixes or whats to come or what's wrong with the version you're playing. CD Project Red Studio has accomplished the near impossible with this release and it will only get better as they are allowed more time to dial in the appropriate settings for each of the various formats and focus on further game enhancements. The Witcher 3 shared it's own issues at launch and yet turned into one absolute feat. While the main game took me approximately 20 hours to complete there's much more to invest in within the game. My suggestion is to ignore the negative people looking for click bait videos and controversies to stir up drama and content to push their stats on their outlets. If you don't have the best of the best of the best in term of hardware or displays perhaps you'll want to wait to experience the game to it's fullest. In my time with the game I enjoyed it, look forward to my next play thru and had very little issues on the Xbox Series X. So with that in mind while I don't speak to the game play much here rather the drama and massive debacle of debates and comps that exist online today. If you choose to sit down to enjoy what's there be sure to enjoy what's there and not look for things to make your experience a negative one. I feel like most people have let themselves pay more attention to what might or could go wrong rather than paying attention to the game or story itself. Never before have I seen such drama surrounding a release and in the end wait a bit before diving in for those truly looking to enjoy the game, or stop complaining that your 2013 hardware has limitations on one of the most anticipated titles to date. The game does what it set out to accomplish, no have patience while the various versions are dialed in for performance as CD Projekt Red has always taken this very seriously and has proven it's constantly looking for improvement on all hardware and will continue to set the bar higher and higher. I applaud what has ben accomplished and truly appreciate the most aggressive launch of Cyberpunk 2077 in every way on so many platforms in a single wave. For now enjoy the game and continue to enjoy it more and more as they have time to make the experience even better than t is today. It's a must own title and the ultimate question is when for you personally based on how you're going to approach the title based on the shortcomings you may have in your personal hardware set-up. Expand
  3. Dec 11, 2020
    Buggy, broken, and glitchy. I am not getting paid to be QA tester. CD prokect you let’s us down, you were the chosen one.
  4. Dec 11, 2020
    Plays and feels like an 8 year old game as well, the impression I got after playing for a couple of hours was 'dated'. They should have spent more time on things that matter rather than giving options to make your **** bigger. Who actually wants that? Anyone?

Forgetting the graphics what's the gameplay offering? The shooting feels spongy and off, the movement is more like Fallout 4 than something smooth, the stealth mechanics are janky.

Then there's the graphics, laughably bad textures, locations feel empty. Then there's the bugs, my character got stuck moving in different directions after conversations. Why in gods name is 'x' the action button on Xbox? A is pretty much universally that function, you can probably remap it but why? Just going against the grain for the sake of it.

I said it before the last delay that it was shaping up to be an overhyped turd and sadly that's the case. I won't seek a refund as i'm hoping it'll be much improved when it should've been released - 6 months down the line.
  5. Dec 11, 2020
    Terrible game, CDPR scammed everyone with their false marketing, false promises and high expectations set. Regret wasting money on this pile of trash, FIX THE GAME
  6. Dec 11, 2020
    To sell this to customers is just a bad joke by CD Projekt Red. This is why they didn't send out review copies to the testers, they knew how bad it is but sold it anyway. A disgrace.
  7. Dec 11, 2020
    This is the worst game I've ever lived in. Everything is blurry, can't walk, can't run, can't drive. This game should have never been advertised or delivered to the ps4 or xbox one in this state. Needed about 20 more months in development. Once you get to the hacking part the game is completely unplayable. Don't order if you have a base xbox or ps4. Refunds work btw
  8. Dec 11, 2020
    Que jogo terrível, não me lembro de ter visto um jogo tão zoado nessa geração como esse.
  9. Dec 11, 2020
    Unplayable on xbox one s. Terrible performance, it shouldn't even been release
  10. Dec 11, 2020
    This game is an unplayable mess on the original Xbox One with framerates constantly dropping to below 20 and bugs showing throughout the experience (in extremely low resolution). The entire marketing around this game was deceptive, as CD Projekt Red never showed the way game works on the original Xbox One and Xbox One S, but assured games that it works "surprisingly well". Avoid at all costs.
  11. Dec 11, 2020
    Terrible graphics on Xbox Series X. The same run and gun formula we have had for years. Nothing to do in the city but piss people off and get shot at, or try some of the broken side missions.

I thought the Witcher 3 had issues at launch but man.... this game is a mess.
  12. Dec 11, 2020
    My Cyberpunk 2077 review can be summed up in one word: boobies.
    This game must have been designed by a 12 year old boy cause there are boobs everywhere. Game hasn't even started yet and BOOBS. My character looks out the window and boobs on a billboard. She gets in an elevator and there's finally some relief. Just a beer can... IN BETWEEN A PAIR OF BOOBIES.
    I get this is an adult
    My Cyberpunk 2077 review can be summed up in one word: boobies.
    I get this is an adult game, but all I want to do is see future people, fast cars, and soak in the sites of Night **** (GAH, IT'S GOTTEN TO ME!) I mean Night city.

I rate this game an 8008135 out of 10.

In all seriousness, the game is very fun, almost like a future GTA. Definitely an after the kids go to bed game.
  13. Dec 11, 2020
    Im playing on Xbox One X and the game is unplayable. 15 fps, massive amount of glitches, hiccups and freezes. Shame on you CDP RED.
  14. Dec 11, 2020
    Admittedly I have a base Xbox One but it feels like I'm playing this on the original Xbox. Good news is that I got a refund from Microsoft, so no harm done.

I'm shocked that there was a delay in reviews releasing that could have made it much more clear to pre-orders and day one orders that would have cautioned that current gen consoles would not present an acceptable visual experience. It seems like a cash grab with the obvious outcome of a lot of angry purchasers -- which seems to be how some of the bigger publishers are taking advantage of the hype of the title. This social media apologies that surely will follow seems counterintuitive to a positive company brand -- ask EA and Bethesda.

The best approach would have to been very upfront about the poor graphics to set expectations -- or even better -- promote it with the next gen consoles. I remember when Xbox 360 and Xbox One had two releases tuned to each platform for the best experience. This essentially makes you immediately regret not having anything close the visuals you have seen on a PC with top notch video cards. It's nothing close to what was demoed for months.

Sadly, the expectations were set way too high. That's unforgivable.
  15. Dec 11, 2020
    I just got scammed by CDPR, Game is impossible to play due to bugs! and graphics look like PlayStation 2. and they still sold the game to the people, even though they knew game is a fail on both consoles Playstation4/Xbox one. this company is a scammer company, they just scammed millions of people playing on base consoles. i want my money if i can't get a refund, i'm going to court. iI just got scammed by CDPR, Game is impossible to play due to bugs! and graphics look like PlayStation 2. and they still sold the game to the people, even though they knew game is a fail on both consoles Playstation4/Xbox one. this company is a scammer company, they just scammed millions of people playing on base consoles. i want my money if i can't get a refund, i'm going to court. i won't stop untill i get my money back. i just paid 60 usd for a unplayable game! dissapointing!!!! DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!! Expand
  16. Dec 11, 2020
    This is the worst the old generation. Simply it is not playbable and if some want money for that - this is a SCAM.
  17. Dec 11, 2020
    The game is so bad on base Xbox you should ignore it exists. It will hurt you less.
  18. Dec 11, 2020
    This is the worst the old generation. This game is full of bugs and glitches it shouldn't be relesed on xbox. Terrible game, CDPR scammed everyone with their false marketing, false promises and high expectations set.
  19. Dec 11, 2020
    I can't believe launch has so many problems!
    The narrative, the RPG elements, the atmosphere is very low quality, very disappointing.
  20. Dec 11, 2020
    Absolute mess of a game that fails at everything it tries. Dead open world, terrible AI, terrible gameplay, shallow RPG mechanics, pointless crafting system. Performance and visuals are awful, and it's full of game breaking bugs.
  21. Dec 11, 2020
    Call XBOX and get your refund for this garbage. Microsoft should be ashamed of themselves green-lighting this to be sold on consoles.
  22. Dec 11, 2020
    Absolute best game I ever played, an amazing achievement of storytelling and character progression!
  23. Dec 22, 2020
    Apesar dos vários problemas tecnicos, a jogabilidade e a História são uma obra de arte.
  24. Dec 20, 2020
    absolutely love this game! The open world design, the weapons, characters are all amazing...There are a few bugs, but in both of my complete play throughs, i have yet to find a game breaking bug! played on my Xbox one X, and my original Xbox one...does not look nearly as good on the base xbox one as it does on one x...but is to be expected with such a large world, and advancements inabsolutely love this game! The open world design, the weapons, characters are all amazing...There are a few bugs, but in both of my complete play throughs, i have yet to find a game breaking bug! played on my Xbox one X, and my original Xbox one...does not look nearly as good on the base xbox one as it does on one x...but is to be expected with such a large world, and advancements in graphics...seriously amazing experience...i would consider ditching your 6 year old console if you plan to play it though. Expand
  25. Dec 20, 2020
    Love this game. After hotfix 1.05 run much better on my base Xbox One. 80+ hours on my account
  26. Dec 20, 2020
    nareszcie, hotfix 1.0.5, można grać! sporo problemów jest naprawionych, nad optymalizacją gry widać też trochę popracowali :)
  27. Dec 20, 2020
    Game looks fantastic and runs stably on Xbox One X. I'm over halfway through with the story and haven't experienced any of the supposed crashes that some less than reliable sources claim exist. I have had the game stutter once in my 32 hours of playtime, while driving very fast and the game had to be constantly loading new areas ahead of me. Game is definitely more stable and less buggyGame looks fantastic and runs stably on Xbox One X. I'm over halfway through with the story and haven't experienced any of the supposed crashes that some less than reliable sources claim exist. I have had the game stutter once in my 32 hours of playtime, while driving very fast and the game had to be constantly loading new areas ahead of me. Game is definitely more stable and less buggy than other games released in the last few years, namely Fallout 76.

All in all, I would definitely recommend this game to anyone that enjoys RPG games in general and to anyone that wants to spend many many hours doing main missions and all of the side missions, because there are a lot of them.
  28. Dec 20, 2020
    This game is one of the best experiences j have had since tlou1 was released. I’m not talking about the bugs right now because I have experienced many but they were all barely noticable. The game is unfinished in terms of actual graphics. The game is only in a “bad state” because of the idiots who sent death threats to CD projekt red and rushed them to get the game out. We aren’t evenThis game is one of the best experiences j have had since tlou1 was released. I’m not talking about the bugs right now because I have experienced many but they were all barely noticable. The game is unfinished in terms of actual graphics. The game is only in a “bad state” because of the idiots who sent death threats to CD projekt red and rushed them to get the game out. We aren’t even going to talk about the investors who wanted them to get the game out from Christmas. This game is one of the best games of all time in my opinion. The story is beautiful, the city and the views are amazing and best of all, Keanu reeves is in it! Expand
  29. Dec 20, 2020
    This game is absolutely incredible. Such a beautiful world and enthralling story (Xbox one X). The voice acting is also superb
  30. Dec 20, 2020
    Honestly guys, you created a true masterpiece. I don’t care what any of the haters say, this is probably one of my favorite games of all time. I’ve already put countless hours into this game and I have to say... I have more and more fun every time I play it. Don’t go by what everyone says, give the game a try yourself, that’s the only way you’ll truly know how much of a GEM this gameHonestly guys, you created a true masterpiece. I don’t care what any of the haters say, this is probably one of my favorite games of all time. I’ve already put countless hours into this game and I have to say... I have more and more fun every time I play it. Don’t go by what everyone says, give the game a try yourself, that’s the only way you’ll truly know how much of a GEM this game really is. Expand
  31. Dec 20, 2020
    The games amazing, yes it has glitches like anybody who has every played an RPG before knows. The game is immersive with an amazing story with characters you'll love. Don't believe the negative reviews play the game for yourself and make up your own mind.
  32. Dec 20, 2020
    I have an Xbox One S and it plays SURPRISINGLY WELL compared to how many others say it doesn't. I have my fair share of bugs and very few glitches, but like many other games on their release, it is easily ignorable. Cyberpunk 2077 is the game I've been waiting for, and I've recommended it to friends who now recently just bought the game and are already playing it, and enjoying it like II have an Xbox One S and it plays SURPRISINGLY WELL compared to how many others say it doesn't. I have my fair share of bugs and very few glitches, but like many other games on their release, it is easily ignorable. Cyberpunk 2077 is the game I've been waiting for, and I've recommended it to friends who now recently just bought the game and are already playing it, and enjoying it like I have. I'm hoping to see what else they have in store for this game and can't wait to see what multiplayer will be like. I'm gonna start trending this so this game can have a future: #Don'tLetCyberpunkDie Expand
  33. Dec 21, 2020
    Best game I ever played. Little buggy, but music, the atmoshpere and the main story is magnificent.
  34. Dec 21, 2020
    Game of my life !! Play it on Xbox serie X ;) I love this game, I want MORE !!
  35. Dec 21, 2020
    True next gen foundation, any haters crying about bad performance and bugs on xone ... shouldnt have played 2021 game on 2014 console. Mistake on CDPR that they shipped it on these old consoles in the first place but the game itself in its complexity is just stunning. 10/10
  36. Dec 21, 2020
    I play on series X and its great i love it alot im waiting for DLC and Multiplayer it better GTAV
  37. Dec 21, 2020
    Amazing game! Yes there are technical problems but I'm encountering minimal. I feel so immersed every time I play, the world is dense and vibrant. The lighting is top tier and this game will only improve over time with patches. As core gameplay and experience goes this is one of my favourite games ever!
  38. Dec 21, 2020
    I’m playing on series x, it is working very well and patches are doing a great job. I have a great time playing.
  39. Dec 21, 2020
    Despite all the hate and many bugs it's just a pretty darn good game. It is a victim of it's own hype but it has a very good game play, city looks amazing and story is interesting.
  40. Dec 27, 2020
    I feel bad for CDPR, so much work on this game just to have the gaming community s*** all over it because they thought the game was going to be some messiah. It's a first person open-world RPG... far from changing gaming as a whole. Yes its buggy on Xbox one, mostly the bugs for me came, with dialog not loading properly, frame rate drops, screen tears, and graphics not as good as GTA 5I feel bad for CDPR, so much work on this game just to have the gaming community s*** all over it because they thought the game was going to be some messiah. It's a first person open-world RPG... far from changing gaming as a whole. Yes its buggy on Xbox one, mostly the bugs for me came, with dialog not loading properly, frame rate drops, screen tears, and graphics not as good as GTA 5 which came out a while ago. The game is there it's not as good as it could be if we waited another year or two but the majority complained a lot about waiting more. However I still enjoyed it thoroughly in my 65hr playthrough. Story is fantastic voice acting is really solid and the scope of the whole game is a good length. I haven't seen the other ending beside the one I chose *(aldecaldos)* but after it was over I got the sad feeling in my gut like after finishing a good book which is why ill put it on my favorite RPG lists with all of the Witcher 3 and many others. Expand
  41. Dec 24, 2020
    Cyberpunk 2077 is a really good game. The more I play it the more I enjoy it. In all honesty I was a bit disappointed on launch day as I was expecting the 'future' of gaming like it had been promoted. It most definitely isn't the future of RPGs and the bugs and glitches are ever present however in 70+ hours of gameplay I've only had 1 crash and 1 instant where the audio was completelyCyberpunk 2077 is a really good game. The more I play it the more I enjoy it. In all honesty I was a bit disappointed on launch day as I was expecting the 'future' of gaming like it had been promoted. It most definitely isn't the future of RPGs and the bugs and glitches are ever present however in 70+ hours of gameplay I've only had 1 crash and 1 instant where the audio was completely off that I had to reatart my game. All other bugs have been small visual nuances that have not been game breaking for me at least. Overall there was a great potential to this game that fell short especially with the open world and how bland it really is but the missions and side quests are phenomenal and definitely worth playing this game. Expand
  42. Dec 20, 2020
    A great game on series X despite a few too many bugs. I just wish the campaign had been longer.
  43. Dec 21, 2020
    I am really torn about this game... on one hand it is easily a 10/10 when it comes to storytelling and meticulous creation of the in-game world...
    Then, the bugs alone can impact the experience quite a bit (as, I think, EVERYONE knows by now). But even bugs-aside, there are some sub-optimal and immersion-breaking design choices (HUD, inventory management, NPC behavior, etc.) which would make it a 8.5/10 for me, as for now (on X1X).

As the other opinions seem to suggest, I can imagine the performance on original Xbox One is much much worse, making the game unplayable and a 0./10... However, if you own a X1X (and. esp. if you have an SSD) - do note it is playable and you may want to give this game a chance if you're in for a story, not next-gen graphics.

----
    Though, as much as I hate what they did to this game by launching it in its current state (fully-patched it would have been a masterpiece), If I was given a fair choice whether to play this alpha-like build *now* or wait half a year for a 'proper' version... I would definitely be fine with playing it as-is.

I am on Xbox One X upgraded with SSD, and the game is *very playable*. Or should I say - still buggy as hell, but I still want to play it each and every day (despite those glitches). Maybe I am lucky, but none of the bugs ruined the experience for me this far (about 75% completion of main campaign).

Regarding the visuals: Occasional framerate drops occur mostly when driving... otherwise (walking around, shooting stuff) it is perfectly fine. Of course - with the caveat it looks sub-par, compared to other X1X games, not to mention PC version. Sub-par, but not ugly (with motion blur and film grain off).
    As far as glitches go... there are not as many as the fuss all over seems to suggest (I guess it is 'cool' to hate Cyberpunk 2077 these days). Not to say there are little of them... but to say it is completely unplayable on X1X would be hugely exaggerated.
    To be clear, even after patch 1.05 I still experience crashes (back to home screen) every 2-4 hours (before the patch they were much more frequent)... though the game is pretty generous with autosave, so it is not breaking the experience completely. I also had to reload save about 3-4 times in my whole gameplay, just to get an annoying HUD element go away. And for one quest, I had to go back a savepoint as it was stubborn not to count a checkpoint.
    Other than that, there are plenty of funny GFX glitches and, at times, stupid enemy AI, but nothing game-breaking.

In fact... I'd say this game is not only playable, but 'decent' as-is (1.05).

At the same time, like others, I am also disappointed with CD Projekt Red... Though, funnily enough, it is NOT because they created a crappy game. Quite the opposite, actually. At some moments during the game you feel they have made a masterpiece, with beautiful and engaging world. Then, in a truly masochistic way, they destroyed their own creation, by getting it so poor performance and littering it with bugs.
    It is this emotional roller-coaster that makes me angry with them as there is so much wasted potential in there...
    This could easily have been the best game of the year 2020. Does it stand a fighting chance in 2021, with all the beautiful mess that happened on premiere... doubtful (even fully patched and fueled with DLC, it is unlikely to get back to the top). That said - it is a great game. A game I would have actually bought a new gaming rig for, if I was informed in advance how my console experience is going to look...
    At the same time, Xbox One X performance is *not* game-breaking at this time, and while everyone needs to decide on their own whether to wait for a heavy discount and full patch set... I would recommend to still give this game a chance and try to immerse into CP 2077 world. When it works - it is a marvel.
    So, no, I am not pursuing a refund - rather thinking which choices would I be making on my 2nd play-through (once it is properly served and patched).
  44. Dec 21, 2020
    Despite all the hate this game got, some righfully, I really enjoyed it! The performance on xbox one s is pretty bad tho, so if you're considering to buy it, buy it on PC if you can or wait for all the fixes. CB is really worth playing and I know a lot of the content was cut, but I don't mind, because I wasn't keeping an eye on all of the features that were supposed to be in it, so thatDespite all the hate this game got, some righfully, I really enjoyed it! The performance on xbox one s is pretty bad tho, so if you're considering to buy it, buy it on PC if you can or wait for all the fixes. CB is really worth playing and I know a lot of the content was cut, but I don't mind, because I wasn't keeping an eye on all of the features that were supposed to be in it, so that can't disappoint me. The bugs, fps drops and the crashes are the reason I gave it 8/10, otherwise it would be 10/10. If I knew it would run so poorly on old gen, I'd buy it on PC, even though I don't have an amazing rig, it might run better. Final verdict: the game is really good and I will play it again. Expand
  45. Dec 24, 2020
    Wprowadzone poprawki pozwalają wciągnąć się w tą grę, Nigth City jest naprawdę niesamowite, liczę iż wszystkie błędy zostaną niebawem wyeliminowane i pozostanie tylko przyjemność z gry.
  46. Dec 22, 2020
    Игра просто супер, скоро будут новые патчи и я думаю игра станет балдежной
  47. Dec 28, 2020
    I honestly think this game has had some bad press. Yes on the older consoles it's got issues and probably should never have been released on this platform but I for one am glad it has been so I got chance to play it. The story line is amazing and the game play is exciting and keeps you hooked. I for one think this is a break through in gaming. It has made me want to upgrade my console orI honestly think this game has had some bad press. Yes on the older consoles it's got issues and probably should never have been released on this platform but I for one am glad it has been so I got chance to play it. The story line is amazing and the game play is exciting and keeps you hooked. I for one think this is a break through in gaming. It has made me want to upgrade my console or even buy a pc so I can see it in all its glory. Expand
  48. Dec 30, 2020
    Amazing game, with easily the best open world city ever made. Don’t listen to the haters! This is a game not to be missed. played on a series x, bugs were minimal and nothing game breaking
  49. Mar 26, 2021
    Great story and characters, graphics are also good. but many bugs and fps drops but it'ts playable on One X
  50. Jan 6, 2021
    pour moi je passe du bon temps sur ce jeu sincèrement je suis vraiment émergé dans le jeu et C'est surtout sa le but d'un jeu et pour info je joue sur la Xbox one Fat
  51. Dec 22, 2020
    People are WAY overreacting about the bugginess of the game. I've played like 8 hours now, and the only bugs/glitches I've seen is a single person walking through a car and extremely minor clipping. I can say that this is the best and immersive game I've every played and I'm not going to stop playing it.
  52. Dec 23, 2020
    Played on Xbox series X about 30h
    No enormous expectations and glitch searching.
    Story is fresh and interesting 10/10 Gameplay (in my rather loud, no stealth style) is 8/10 could be more activities Graphics is some times just wow and some times just normal :) 8,5/10 City (architectural&visual) 10/10 Sound & music 10/10 Glitches 1 flying cellphone in 30h but like i said i was not
    Played on Xbox series X about 30h
    No enormous expectations and glitch searching.
    Story is fresh and interesting 10/10
    Gameplay (in my rather loud, no stealth style) is 8/10 could be more activities
    Graphics is some times just wow and some times just normal :) 8,5/10
    City (architectural&visual) 10/10
    Sound & music 10/10
    Glitches 1 flying cellphone in 30h but like i said i was not search them
    Physics - not tested - why a should?
    I recommend this game for everyone with Xbox Series X who want get a great story with good gameplay. It is no next gen graphic right now, before dedicated version, but imo is like half step in to.
  53. Dec 24, 2020
    Yep, it has some bugs, but this game has a perfect storyline, great moments within the game. Thank you for it.
  54. Dec 24, 2020
    Best single player game I've ever played. I finished the game on Xbox Series X. The game has many bugs. I have been playing since the premiere, so also on early versions. So why is it the best game for me?
    - Incredibly polished and immersive world. You feel like you are there. This is the main advantage of this game.
    - Very good dubbing (Polish version). - Lots of extensive quests. The
    - Very good dubbing (Polish version).
    - Lots of extensive quests. The style of a very good TV series.
    - A lot of available game styles due to the extensive character development (skills and attributes).
    - Very nice, detailed graphics (there are some elements with worse appearance), beautiful design and appearance of the city.
    - Very engagingly created romances available in the game, as well as boldly conveying adult content.
    - Lots of vehicles, weapons and clothes available.

What is wrong? There were very high expectations of this game.

- The graphics are beautiful in the city at night, so at the start in the town (nomand) it was average but not ugly.
    - After death, characters often move in strange positions while lying on the ground.
    - Collecting corpse items takes a lot of time and is boring.
    - Playing on the settings that prefer the appearance and not the number of frames, I experienced a drop in frames several times for several dozen hours of the game, without freezing.
    - After completing the main story, you need to load the previous save to continue the game. And the game constantly encourages you to continue the main story. For me, this is the most important element for improvement. After completing the story, it should be possible to continue the character's story, or in the event of her death, start the game without the main story in the background.
    - If there were any other shortcomings, they were covered by the pluses of the game so I have not remember them. While playing this game I did not looking for any problems and I focused on the enjoyment of the game which was huge.
    - I gave a rating of 10/10 because after finishing this game I don't want to play anything else because I can see how other titles are simplified in relation to this position.
    There is a huge potential for developing this game for single or multi player options.
  55. Dec 24, 2020
    Great game. Got into it for about 30h. Beautiful views, great story, masterpiece creation of new world. Don't believe haters, there were some minor bugs, but nothing serious. 10/10 recommendation.
  56. Dec 24, 2020
    **I am only 10 hours in.

I just want to counter the negative narrative out there with my own experience. Playing on Series S, game runs great, looks great. Getting exactly what I expected in terms of gameplay and story so far. It's been a ton of fun so far and I'm really looking forward to playing more.
  57. Dec 24, 2020
    The best plot ever! I'm somwhere in the middle of the game, but i realy love the history of main haracter V.
  58. Dec 26, 2020
    Sprawdziłem na 3 platformach gra się ok nie rozumiem hejtu. Na starym kalkulatorze nie ma co się spodziewać cudow. Dobrze ze wydali na te kalkulatory bo można uzyskać duza miodność
  59. Dec 26, 2020
    Never played better game before.
    Runs acceptable on xone s, switching to xsx soon, but actially its acceptable and platanów on xone.

Character modeling/graphics/main trail - 15/10.

CDPRED dobra robota, didnt fail!
  60. Dec 27, 2020
    Ograne na Xbox one x. Gameplay super. Fabuła nie banalna. Po aktualizacjach gra normalnie grywalna. Polecam
  61. Dec 28, 2020
    After 25+ hours into the game, Im loving it despite the numerous bugs and glitches. There is way more positive in this game than negative. I highly recommend for xbox One X and Series X.
  62. Dec 30, 2020
    O game é maravilhoso, história cativante, as missões não são repetitivas, o fator RPG muito bom (um pouco confuso os menus) e gameplay divertida. Uma pena apenas os bugs e daley de renderização, mas mesmo assim vale a pena, quando concertarem isso, vai ser nota 10
  63. Dec 30, 2020
    Игра потрясающая, да есть проблемы с оптимизацией но она не заслуживает того что с ней происходит сейчас
  64. Dec 30, 2020
    Its just amazing. Playing on series X! Never been so sucked into a gameworld as in cyberpunk. The glitches are minimal for me and i hope that all players can experience this game like i am doing now. Lets go patches!
  65. Dec 31, 2020
    Um jogo muito bom, a trilha sonora, o carisma dos personagens, as diversas coisas para se fazer no mundo aberto gigante, a única coisa que ferra com o jogo são us bugs mas tirando isso perfeito
  66. Jan 1, 2021
    I can’t believe this game has so many bad reviews. Characters, story, city, design, music and even more things are so impressive that I can’t even compare this work to other, because it’s so good. I really don’t get it why a lot of people nag about bugs. They aren’t that bad. If I could buy this game second time and give creators more money from my pocket, I would totally do this, causeI can’t believe this game has so many bad reviews. Characters, story, city, design, music and even more things are so impressive that I can’t even compare this work to other, because it’s so good. I really don’t get it why a lot of people nag about bugs. They aren’t that bad. If I could buy this game second time and give creators more money from my pocket, I would totally do this, cause this game deserves really big attention and warm words. The best game I’ve ever played. Expand
  67. Jan 1, 2021
    Xbox One X
    Play 1 January 2021. Awesome game – the best technical execution and immersion in the game I've had. This is an absolute masterpiece! Haters – is arrogant kids. Don't listen haters. Buy this game, and get best adventure in cyberpunk (and sci-fi) settings on all time! CDPR – really geniuses!

Game 10/10
    Performance on Xbox One X 10/10
  68. Jan 1, 2021
    Played on Xbox Series X
    CyberPunk 2077 is a fantastic game, intriguing and engaging story with real choices and consequences, great gunplay, beautiful game world and art direction.
    Played on Xbox Series X

While I can only speak for the experience on the Series X, I have only had minimal bugs, none of which are game breaking, obviously no bugs would be preferable, but this isn't as bad as a Bethesda release. If the last generation performance issues are as bad as they reportedly are, that is a real problem.

This game is a must buy if you're on Series X.
  69. Jan 1, 2021
    This game is excellent. The plot is next level. You hinestly never know what twist might occur at the climax of any of the missions. With the use of the gigs the pacing is left up to the player. The music is really nice. It really helps to immerse me in the moment. In fact it never fails to. The setting of Night City is gorgeous. It's just really pleasant to ride around the map betweenThis game is excellent. The plot is next level. You hinestly never know what twist might occur at the climax of any of the missions. With the use of the gigs the pacing is left up to the player. The music is really nice. It really helps to immerse me in the moment. In fact it never fails to. The setting of Night City is gorgeous. It's just really pleasant to ride around the map between missions, I hardly ever desire to fast travel. The bugs are there, visual and otherwise, but they never quite feel intrusive in all honesty. It also feels really nice to play a game that feels like a paasion project, a labour of love. My biggest criticism is actually how weapons swap out and how you put ypur weapon away are the same thing. Expand
  70. Jan 2, 2021
    graphics + gameplay + plot + bugs ((( Conclusion : The game is good but very raw.
  71. Jan 2, 2021
    El videojuego no tiene tantos bugs, y es jugable
    En lo personal es un juegazo que disfrute mucho
  72. Jan 13, 2021
    Дела лучше чем на playstation, но соровно все не очень радужно. Надеюсь исправят)
  73. Jan 3, 2021
    Compre la versión de coleccionista... Por mi trabajo no pude jugarlo la primera semana pero lo jugué en mi xbox one x con ssd y 3 veces me saco del juego fuera de eso sin otro problema... A los que jugaron the witcher 3 sabrán que corre por sus venas en este juego. En el apartado gráfico es lo más flojo, pero es comprensible hay tantas cosas en pantalla con todo puedes interactuar.Compre la versión de coleccionista... Por mi trabajo no pude jugarlo la primera semana pero lo jugué en mi xbox one x con ssd y 3 veces me saco del juego fuera de eso sin otro problema... A los que jugaron the witcher 3 sabrán que corre por sus venas en este juego. En el apartado gráfico es lo más flojo, pero es comprensible hay tantas cosas en pantalla con todo puedes interactuar. Segundo la jugabilidad muy buena... No la mejor pero muy buena. La historia 9 de 10 solo me gustaría que las misiones secundarias se asignarán como va avanzado la historia no que de la nada te hablen para decirte que hay misiones. Tipo gta 5 que según vas conociendo personajes ellos te dan las misiones.... Lo mejor y más increíble es que realmente te sientes en nigth City. Juego obligado para aquellos que disfrutan de un juego en solitario y quieran pasar horas jugado lo... Llevo 35 horas y no me ha aburrido dejo de jugar por trabajo o cansancio pero lo disfruto siempre... lo mejor es recorrer la ciudad viendo que puedes hacer... Expand
  74. Jan 4, 2021
    Yo lo juego en xbox one y lo he jugado por más de 50 horas y no me sucedió ningún bug mientras juego, en lo personal pienso que es un excelente juego y merece la pena probarlo.
  75. Jan 4, 2021
    One of the best games I have ever played. Amazing main story and side quests, breathtaking soundtrack. If you can overlook some visual glitches it's trully a masterpiece. Played it after 1.06 and game was running fine.
  76. Jan 4, 2021
    The best game since The Witcher 3 and GTA V. I understand that many ppl downvote it because of the bugs/glitches and poor optimization on non-latest generation of consoles. Played it on series s and can't wait to test it on series X with raytracing. Story and numbers of details are astonishing. Great job CD Projekt RED!
  77. Jan 5, 2021
    najlepszy eRPEG ostatnich lat! Nie wiem na co wszyscy tak narzekają, to nie KLON serii GTA, a gra RPG w otwartym świecie Sci-Fi
  78. Jan 6, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Cyberpunk 2077 had a horrible launch and deserved all the flak it got, but with the recent patches, it’s improved a lot. Crashing and freezing on Xone has been reduced and the game runs smoother. The frame rate feels like it’s improved a bit, but cops are still broken.

Storyline/Characters The story is absolutely brilliant, the writers did a fantastic job. I love the idea of V and Jackie not knowing that the chip they stole was a personality construct of Johnny Silverhand and V slowly turning in to Johnny. Jackie’s death scene is real emotional and when V says “See you in the major leagues.” To Jackie’s body, it’s just a punch in the gut. Every end is really good for storytelling. I don’t know how many there are but here are the ones I know of: V leaves Night City with Panam or Judy or both, V kills himself, V stays in Night City and raids a space casino, V raids arasaka tower alone, Johnny takes over V’s body. Almost all the characters are like able and feel like real people, Jackie, V, Johnny, Panam, Judy, Saul, Mitch, Mama Welles, and practically all the other side characters. The two main romances, Judy and Panam, are amazing characters with really good side storylines. Judy’s actor did a fantastic job with her, she’s so good, some of the scenes with Judy are hard to watch. Same with Panam, who a lot of times is fueled by anger and revenge, but also is a caring, loving person to V and the Aldecaldos. For both Panam and Judy, you can tell their voice actors really tried, but then again, every actor in this game tried big-time. I saw this YouTube comment and it practically said Cyberpunk’s main plot is about death and excepting one’s mortality. I think this is true cause in every ending V “dies” in some way.

Gameplay
    This game has a fantastic story, but what about gameplay? Gameplay is also pretty damn good, it can be frustrating when the projectile launch system doesn’t do any damage or when bullets don’t register, but when your running around with a blade, and your just chopping everyone down, it makes you feel like a real badass. Most guns are fun to shoot and sound nice.

Conclusion Cyberpunk 2077 is a fun, emotional, funny, buggy, sometimes frustrating game with a fantastic story and good gameplay. I recommend getting this game after the February patch. One more thing, I keep seeing people saying this game looks like a PS2 game, it really doesn’t. To all the people who keep saying that why don’t you go do side by comparison before making it seem like this game came out 2005.
  79. Jan 6, 2021
    Deep, very interesting story with multiple endings. World that gonna blow your mind. Have some bugs on xbox and it does crash havly every two hours. But still it s the best game since Witcher 3
  80. Jan 9, 2021
    I think it's silly all the review bombing, giving this game a 0/10 is ridiculous. Yes, I am disappointed in the way CDPR deceived the general buying public by not disclosing footage of base console gameplay and I also believe they should have delayed the game a few more months. However, I feel this game is a solid 8/10 on base Xbox One. I've played many hours so far (started after patchI think it's silly all the review bombing, giving this game a 0/10 is ridiculous. Yes, I am disappointed in the way CDPR deceived the general buying public by not disclosing footage of base console gameplay and I also believe they should have delayed the game a few more months. However, I feel this game is a solid 8/10 on base Xbox One. I've played many hours so far (started after patch 1.06) and only had the game freeze on me twice. To be honest, Fallout 4 GOTY edition froze on me many times so I'm not sure what people are complaining about. I agree the AI could have been improved somewhat, as they haven't progressed it since The Witcher 3 but really, I don't really care about that. it's just window dressing to make the world feel a little more immersive. What really matters is the interaction and dialogue with the characters in the main and side missions, not some random AI character walking down the street. This is where I feel they really nailed it, the story and characters. To me, story is the most important aspect. When I have a hard time putting down my controller and going to bed, that's a good sign. I also find the side stories and gigs have their own little stories that make completing them interesting. The options as far as combat and how to deal with completing missions I find give variety. The huge city is amazing and I love being able to drive around. I actually drive more than fast travel, which is interesting as past games I've always fast travelled. I saw some footage of my brother-in-law's gameplay on his computer and it looks fantastic. I will agree that the graphics could definitely be improved on the base consoles as it can be a little blurry at times but I am confident this will be addressed in the next two big patches. However, even after the next patches in January and February, I'm not expecting this to look like a next-gen console or high-end computer as my machine is 7 years old. I'm confident CDPR will get this game where it should be and then my score will bump up to a 9/10. So far however, I've been really enjoying the story and my time in Night City and think it's great that CDPR might not have hit a home run but I'm glad they at least made the attempt. Oh, and the soundtrack is killer. Expand
  81. Jan 11, 2021
    This game might not be a 10 but it's definitely not a 4,5,6, or even 7. Yes there were some glitches at launch but many have been fixed and more patches are on the way. I'm playing on an original Xbox one and I'm loving every second of it. Truly immersive game where it really feels like you make it yours. Graphics are great considering I'm playing on last gen, dont listen to the negativeThis game might not be a 10 but it's definitely not a 4,5,6, or even 7. Yes there were some glitches at launch but many have been fixed and more patches are on the way. I'm playing on an original Xbox one and I'm loving every second of it. Truly immersive game where it really feels like you make it yours. Graphics are great considering I'm playing on last gen, dont listen to the negative reviews... you're only robbing yourself of a great game that isn't COD 27....it's easy to put out a game with no bugs when you have been putting out the same game for over 6 years. Play it on something that can run it you won't be disappointed. Expand
  82. Jan 12, 2021
    XBOX - The best role-playing game since The Witcher and it gets better every week. I look forward to more adventures of V.
  83. Jan 12, 2021
    I bought Cyberpunk2077 on both PC and Xbox,though I have been playing it on Xbox exclusively. I finished main story with Level50 ended up a“Bad Ending”. The storytelling is amazing,with powerful characters and plots. However,the whole gaming experience was less than satisfied due to frequent glitch,and breakdown. It was full of bugs before the latest update. Cyberpunk2077 is a greatI bought Cyberpunk2077 on both PC and Xbox,though I have been playing it on Xbox exclusively. I finished main story with Level50 ended up a“Bad Ending”. The storytelling is amazing,with powerful characters and plots. However,the whole gaming experience was less than satisfied due to frequent glitch,and breakdown. It was full of bugs before the latest update. Cyberpunk2077 is a great game,and would be a milestone of First Personal Role Playing Game genre,albeit with prolong bug-fixing plus updates with DLCs. Expand
  84. Jan 13, 2021
    I started playing after first couple patches and think it’s a deadly game
  85. Jan 13, 2021
    The game is really good.
    The game is not bad as people saying it is.
    The game is really enjoyable.
  86. Jan 15, 2021
    Since 6.5 is not an option, I’m going to give Cyberpunk 2077 a gracious 7. This rating is me completely ignoring all the bugs and flat out game crashing I’m enduring. Nonetheless I do find myself turning the game back on and I do want to finish the game. The storyline had a slow start, but it’s decent so far.. I pre ordered the game thinking that this game was going to be a “10/10” I’mSince 6.5 is not an option, I’m going to give Cyberpunk 2077 a gracious 7. This rating is me completely ignoring all the bugs and flat out game crashing I’m enduring. Nonetheless I do find myself turning the game back on and I do want to finish the game. The storyline had a slow start, but it’s decent so far.. I pre ordered the game thinking that this game was going to be a “10/10” I’m extremely disappointed, I find myself getting bored after two hours of gameplay. I haven’t been this excited for a game, ever. And I think Cyberpunk 2077 is getting a decent grading from me because I don’t have any other games to finish at the moment.

Even if the game were to hypothetically “fix” itself with patches, the storyline and character build is not enticing enough to revisit a second time. Though I wish CDPR all the success. I don’t want to hop on a cancel culture train, but this game is simply not all it was made to be.
  87. Jan 16, 2021
    I'll start by saying I played this on an Xbox Series X. The performance paying customers got on current-gen hardware was absolutely unacceptable, furthermore, the tactics employed by CDPR prior to release to fool customers was abhorent and leaves a horrible taste in the mouth to fans of the developer. Their reputation has been seriously damaged and trust with their customer base at anI'll start by saying I played this on an Xbox Series X. The performance paying customers got on current-gen hardware was absolutely unacceptable, furthermore, the tactics employed by CDPR prior to release to fool customers was abhorent and leaves a horrible taste in the mouth to fans of the developer. Their reputation has been seriously damaged and trust with their customer base at an all-time low.

With that said, I want to review the game, the shipped product I received, and my experience with it. Overall I loved the game, there is a great game in there. The story and characters ultimately won me over and managed to cancel out all the bugs and awkwardness, just!

So the good? Night City itself is beautiful, the characters are deep, complex & fleshed out with arcs that progress as the story does, it all feels very real. The voice acting is top-notch throughout.
    The side gigs felt fun and varied, I didn't feel like I grinding away for hours on end for the sake of it.
    The main story too kept me hooked, it had me thinking and it felt like anything could happen at any moment, it was exciting and concluded beautifully in my playthrough.

The bad? The bugs! nothing worse than being emotionally invested in a scene for some silly bug like a floating NPC or someone's lips / face is not moving when they are having an emotional meltdown, it really takes you out of the moment.

The constant distractions! my in-game phone wouldn't stop ringing! I don't want to buy your car!

The world as beautiful as it was didnt feel alive or lived in. With Rockstar games you feel the NPCs are getting on with their day, like when you leave they will continue living their lives. This felt like assets on the pavement to get in your way.

I could go on for hours but it has all been said already. This had the potential to be a masterpiece, it had the worst launch possibly of all time, the bugs are awful, the performance is appalling and the practices of CDPR have not helped its cause in the slightest. It is a massive shame as the story and characters are what people should be talking about!
  88. Jan 18, 2021
    Perfect, immersive story. Game runs great on Xbox Series X, flawless 60fps.
  89. Jan 18, 2021
    I was played on Xbox series S. Game is amazing exacly like WItcher 3. I didnt see this game on XBOX One S but on my console it look very nice. Nightcity was wonderful.
  90. Jan 20, 2021
    Wspaniała gra ze świetną fabułą.
    Błędy i bugi zostaną naprawione, a świat z nami pozostanie i pozwoli się cieszyć grą przez kolejne lata.
    Brawo CD Projekt RED
    PS: 110 h
  91. Jan 20, 2021
    Playing this on XSX and having a great time.
    Game is runnen good and looks good, and this is without the next gen patch.
    Sure there are bugs in this game, but with a game of fhis scope its normal.
    In my 25 hours of playtime game only crashed once. Im sure CPR is gonna fix this, they only had to delay the game with a half year, and they did not have this problem.
  92. Jan 20, 2021
    nie rozumiem tego całego hejtu jaki spływa na ten tytuł...CP2077 to naprawdę genialna gra pod wieloma względami. Chyba nikomu nie trzeba tłumaczyć, że to dopiero ich drugie IP...
  93. Jan 24, 2021
    Played on series x, run smoothly. Been long since I got that hooked in a game !
  94. Jan 26, 2021
    bardzo rozbudowane i klimatyczne Night City.
    rewelacyjny scenariusz, barwne postaci i wartkie dialogi.
    pełna zwrotów akcji i emocjonująca intryga.
    gęsty, otwarty świat, w którym można się zagubić bez reszty.
    mnóstwo ciekawych zadań pobocznych.
  95. Jan 26, 2021
    The game is really good. There will be improvements made to it, but it has a lot of potential. I look forward to future updates
  96. Jan 28, 2021
    Świetny klimat, fabuła, zadania poboczne, miasto, postacie, relacje między postaciami, dialogi I emocje bohaterów. Dałbym 10/10 gdyby nie te wszystkie błędy i mizerna grafika, szczególnie patrząc w oddalone budynki
    Grałem na Series X
  97. Feb 1, 2021
    I started playing on one x and i have to say i ve seen no glitches nor bugs so far. Im almost 5hrs gameplay and i have to say this game is very adictive !!
  98. Jan 30, 2021
    Jugadas 70 horas en una Series X y la experiencia es inmejorable. Un RPG innovador y divertido. Contaba los minutos para llegar a casa y seguir jugando a este grande Cyberpunk, una pena el bullying al que ha sido sometido. Esperaremos a la actualización next gen para finales de 2021 para darle una segunda vuelta, y si mejora lo visto, tendremos que actualizar a 10 la nota.
  99. Feb 2, 2021
    Cyberpunk nie zawodzi, choć nie jest mesjaszem gamingu. Mamy tutaj świetną fabułę i bohaterów, na poziomie absolutnie najwyższym. Czekajmy na poprawi bo gra przejdzie do historii.
  100. Feb 7, 2021
    The best RPG game since The Witcher 3. A wonderful story, amazing ambientation, awesome sandbox, beautiful art. The city is living in front of you. The game promises you hundred of hours of a wonderful experience.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 16 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 5, 2021
    It’s because of this fun gameplay and this great story that it’s such a shame Cyberpunk 2077 performs like it’s still in alpha.
  2. Jan 4, 2021
    Overall, I think there’s a lot to like when it comes to Cyberpunk 2077, which has been unfortunately marred by poor performance issues on a number of platforms, and some poor communication (along with some overpromising) on the part of the publisher. It’s clear that a lot of work went into putting this game together, and it’s unfortunate that it had to release in a state that feels a little unfinished. It’s still a game you can very much derive enjoyment from, even in its current state but your ability to overlook open-world bugs and performance issues is certainly going to factor in quite a bit.
  3. Dec 28, 2020
    Cyberpunk 2077 didn't meet my expectations, but also didn't disappoint me. It delivered an RPG experience like no other, delving deep into themes like control, awareness and addiction. The combat is great and the graphics are amazing, but the bugs and some under-cooked systems make it seem like the devs got lazy, and that's always a bad sign. (Played on Xbox Series X)