6.8

1. Jun 16, 2020
    Incredibly fun RTS with live action engagement, definitely a new spin on the genre. Beautiful environments and excellent single player story, this new entry is what we needed. The multiplayer is even better! I highly recommend checking this out!
  2. Jul 1, 2020
    It's good I like these kinds of games it has some awesome vibes and openings it's cut scenes are awesome
  3. Jul 2, 2020
    Let's begin' with the positive, shall we?
    -Art
    -Themes -Soundtrack -Gameplay -Acting And the short negatives: -Gameplay variation -Kind of short Basically, this game is beyond worth it! It has rough patches that are easily overlooked due to the non-impact it has on your gameplay and/or story-telling, the innovative gameplay takes just a while to get used to, it's pretty easy
    Let's begin' with the positive, shall we?
    -Art
    -Themes
    -Soundtrack
    -Gameplay
    -Acting

And the short negatives:
    -Gameplay variation
    -Kind of short

Basically, this game is beyond worth it!
    the innovative gameplay takes just a while to get used to, it's pretty easy to control once you give it a go a few times (there is a tutorial before either the multiplayer or singleplayer)
    the only difficulty gameplay-wise is the different teams in multiplayer since they all have different stats and abilities, but there you can test them before playing.

overall... this is a game that I have been waiting for, for a long time!
    maybe it's just the coincidence of mixing stuff I love, but I do love this game!

I do hope for more in the future, V1interactive gave the first step, lets hope for many more in this journey!
    :D

Mixed or average reviews - based on 16 Critic Reviews

1. Jul 15, 2020
    Disintegration is a solid game that relies too heavily on the wrong pieces. The multiplayer is limited and the campaign feels haphazard at times. I still really enjoyed my time with it and suggest everyone give it a look down the line. Not sure if the multiplayer aspect will have a tail outside of the launch window, but the campaign is solid and the mix of styles really sets this game apart from a lot on the market.
  2. Jul 14, 2020
    Disintegration had amazing potential and it still does. I do enjoy the campaign, but I can't forgive or overlook the sheer number of faults and flaws that exist within. I hope that V1 Interactive genuinely takes the feedback from the community and improve upon this game because I see the potential, but the execution is what prevents this game from taking flight. Would I recommend this game at its current $49.99 price? No. Half of that and below though? Every day of the week.
  3. Jul 4, 2020
    Disintegration is an interesting mix of action and strategy. Although the emphasis is on action, the gameplay still feels unique enough to make the game stand out in an enjoyable way. In the end, however, the game falls short of its potential; there is just too many flaws and limitations. If you think the concept looks exciting Disintegration is still worth a try, at least after a few updates and when the price tag has been reduced.