tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Aug 19, 2018
    The hint system might be a good idea for some I found it made the game way too easy because instead of giving you an hint it basically tells you what to do. Most of the puzzles in the game fail to pack a punch and I would’ve liked to have seen a little more in terms of variety here. Does Flipping Death do enough to get a recommendation from me. Zoink Games have delivered quite a fewThe hint system might be a good idea for some I found it made the game way too easy because instead of giving you an hint it basically tells you what to do. Most of the puzzles in the game fail to pack a punch and I would’ve liked to have seen a little more in terms of variety here. Does Flipping Death do enough to get a recommendation from me. Zoink Games have delivered quite a few memorable experiences and as far as developers go they’re definitely one of my favourites. As you can imagine then I was very excited to get to grips with Flipping Death and thankfully it didn’t disappoint. In fact Flipping Death could be the best game that Zoink Games has done so far, which is no small feat considering the amount of successes they have under their belt. Without a doubt this game does more than enough to get a recommendation from me because it has a lot of charm dotted in a number of areas and when the game is in full flow both the story and gameplay are excellent. Collapse
  2. Aug 19, 2018

1. Jan 2, 2019
    On the whole, Flipping Death delivers a creative idea that will satisfy for a little while as you have fun possessing weird people, working out which one’s the key to progression and, of course, literally becoming Death himself. You’ll either giggle a lot at the humour or find it a bit too inane, but I personally enjoyed the daftness.
  2. Aug 30, 2018
    Flipping Death’s slight mechanical complaints don’t detract from the strength of a great voice cast and an understanding that the audience should care about what happens next, not just that they should be laughing.
  3. Aug 14, 2018
    Flipping Death is an innovative and enjoyable game on many levels. Its intricate stages, fantastic sense of humour, and ridiculous scenarios make it a must-have game for anyone who enjoys these kinds of interactive experiences.