tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Oct 3, 2019
    We Were Here Too begins with a group of characters in winter clothes pushing through a heavy snow blizzard. The group then realizes they must split-up, witnessing a flare from the castle looming in the distance. The two main characters, enter the castle. Frankly, the intro is far from dazzling. Luckily, everything from there on is only going to get better. We Were Here Too is a the sequelWe Were Here Too begins with a group of characters in winter clothes pushing through a heavy snow blizzard. The group then realizes they must split-up, witnessing a flare from the castle looming in the distance. The two main characters, enter the castle. Frankly, the intro is far from dazzling. Luckily, everything from there on is only going to get better. We Were Here Too is a the sequel to the co-op puzzle game We Were Here, with again a brilliant idea. You and your partner get divided in a set of rooms filled with traps and strange contraptions. They are all designed in the way that requires a strict cooperation, as solution to each riddle is a mix of pieces available to both players exclusively. To paint a picture, player (1) has a lock and player (2) a combination to it, scattered across the room. Player (1) describes the lock, (2) receives a hint about what to look for, once (2) figures out the code, (1) can open the lock and both players proceed to the next trap sequence. Most of the puzzles are more complex and soon you'll be having a lot of fun like the 1st game although short lived if jot shorter than the 1st. As you probably already figured out, the key to finding your way out of the dungeon is a communicating via your headset. The game provides the players with a transmitter that allows you to talk with your partner. You must either take turns speaking, or nobody gets to hear the other speak. You will be speaking back and forth a lot. Establishing what parts of the room are interactive is easy most of the time, but you won’t be having a clue what precisely the other person is seeing. Thus, it is highly recommended to be as inventive and thorough with the descriptions of your surroundings as possible. It’s crucial to establish a common descriptions with your partner. Sometimes things can suddenly get frantic and very intense so cohesion is very important. The game has little to no replay value. The first, pristine run of We Were Here Too is by far the most enjoyable especially if you have a new partner from your run of We Were Here. Once you have beaten the game, you can try to switch places to witness what your partner had seen before. It serves mostly to sate curiosity though, since you had beaten the game once already, second run goes at a much faster pace. There is a “secret” ending that encourages said second run, but this is essentially it. If you enjoy logic puzzles and have somebody to play with, We Were Here Too is a highly recommendable title even tho short lived I can't wait for the next game to release on Xbox One. Thanks for Total Mayhem Games for bringing these totally enjoying games to the Xbox One family oof consoles! Expand

Mixed or average reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

1. Dec 4, 2019
    If you and your online pal liked We Were Here then playing this sequel should be a no-brainer. Just be cautious of its repetitive nature.
  2. Oct 22, 2019
    If you’re a puzzler fan and have a friend that is also like minded, then We Were Here Too should be absolutely on your radar, as this sequel will put your puzzle solving, and friendship, to the test. Given that We Were Here Too is relatively cheap, even though it has a short playtime and not much replayability, I did quite enjoy my time with it. I certainly learned that me and by buddy have to work on our communication and that if we somehow got into a situation like this in real life, we’d have absolutely no chance of survival or I’d leave him behind and save myself, which I’m OK with.
  3. Oct 9, 2019
    If you and a mate enjoyed what came before We Were Here Too, and decide to give it a shot, you’ll certainly like what unfolds, but you’ll have to be more than prepared for another short experience that offers little in terms of replayability.