5.2

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Jan 28, 2023
    Fun JRPG, if not a little simple in it's mechanics. A must play for fans of One Piece who are looking for a relaxing game to play.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 9 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 31, 2023
    I enjoyed my time with One Piece Odyssey enough to join my sons in watching the anime. The Straw Hats crew themselves are a great group, I enjoyed the camaraderie and the jokes (even though I didn’t catch all of them). They care for one another just like any good family does and it was a touching story to see. Aside from the combat feeling overly easy for a good portion of the game, and the UI issues I would recommend One Piece Odyssey to fans of the series and non-fans alike. Especially if you are a fan of JRPG’s, this one has it all for you.
  2. Jan 30, 2023
    One Piece Odyssey is a great game that has points that penalize excessively and end up taking their toll. With a story that at first seems very interesting but that deflates as the 30 hours or so that it lasts progresses and a mission system that becomes heavy, it remains in a I want and I can't in many sections. With a battle system that could give much more of itself, a narrative that becomes repetitive, and very faithful but tiresome animations, One Piece Odyssey loses the opportunity to be an epic game and remains just a good game.
  3. Jan 27, 2023
    One Piece Odyssey is a great game for fans of the series, as it offers a chance to explore the world of One Piece and interact with its characters. The combat system is engaging and the open-world environment allows for a lot of exploration and replayability. However, some players might find the controls a bit clunky, and the pacing of the game can be slow at times.