7.6

1. Nov 13, 2020
    When my Series X arrived I started this game just because I was waiting for my AC:V download to finish. I ended up playing Tetris for 4 hours straight and had so much fun.

The gameplay is highly addictive, the sounds and music supporting every action you make make it so much more intense. I must admit, I did not expect this. When I heard about a Tetris game I thought "ok, let's try it, I mean it's Tetris, should be fun for half an hour or so". But this game takes the Tetris formula, adds a ton of LSD to it and delivers endless hours of fun.
  2. Nov 13, 2020
    The definitive Tetris experience. Already in PS4 it was amazing, a 9.5 game. But with the multiplayer it reached the perfect score. Who would have thought a Tetris game could be this good.
  3. Dec 2, 2020
    It's tetris... yep, but this is a great evolution for the most classic game ever. Modern graphics, nice levels and game modes, outstanding soundtrack and of course Gamepass make this one of the best tetris games ever made.
  4. Nov 24, 2020
    Modo online e de missões semanais muito divertido. Só não foi muito fácil de achar salas Coop no Brasil na primeira semana.
  5. Nov 11, 2020
    UPDATE -

So I have left my initial impressions intact below, this morning Saturday 14th of November 2020 the game has been updated over night and fixed the issues I was having, so I have changed my score accordingly. It is a great game — Original post below — Xbox Series X - not as optimised as advertised. I have cleared each of the levels in this game multiple times on PS4 Pro, it is
    UPDATE -

— Original post below —

Xbox Series X - not as optimised as advertised. I have cleared each of the levels in this game multiple times on PS4 Pro, it is great so I was looking forward to jumping in on the new series x, and earning some achievements and the enjoying the challenge. There is a big unfortunately coming...

The performance of the game is pretty poor, with noticeable slow down and input lag, occasionally even crashing to the Home Screen. I have tried to record the game but Microsoft’s limit of screen capture to only 15 seconds, and also crashing anytime I try to upload the captured poor performance is just another issue. The game looks gorgeous, the music is catchy and mesmerising, I hope for a patch to come through and fix these issues, because at the moment playing at the higher levels of difficulty are exercises in absolute frustration.

I loaded up the game on PS4 Pro and then the PS5 in backwards compatible mode and had no issues, so it’s specific to the Series X and the Connected version of the game
  6. Nov 26, 2020
    Amazing ass game lmao, I love this game so much, makes my xbxi pruchase fkeoejenekeosneneieuejeneieneiensiene sisnejh
  7. Dec 8, 2020
    Удивительно залипательный тетрис! Звук и визуал на твёрдую 10...
  8. Pws
    Nov 22, 2020
    I didn't expert too much initially as I did try it because he was part of game pass.
    Finally I liked the graphics and the music, it was nice to play again tetris. Will certainly play it time to time now.
  9. Dec 6, 2020
    The best version of Tetris there is now, after playing PuyoPuyo Tetris for years. Absolutely love the Classic Attack online, made it into the Top 1%, such a fun experience.
  10. Feb 17, 2021
    It's tetris! Nice effects, great multiplayer. Some nice new modes. Especially the boss mode is great and motivating. Sadly the AI is not the best in the connected mode...
    The game has some really good music that is influenced by your controls. That is really nice, unfurtunately the local multiplayer has the same music over and over. It would be great to change the songs to get more variety.
  11. Dec 15, 2020
    Ce jeu est magnifique, dynamique et tellement addictif. Le côté multi joueurs en local ou en ligne fait le taf.
  12. Jan 6, 2021
    Muy buen juego, un Tetris de toda la vida con innovadores toques musicales y gráficos.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 24 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 12, 2021
    Tetris effect: Connected reaches its true potential in the extensive multiplayer modes. You can join games hosted all over the world, each with its own theme and according graphical and sound effects. Whether you want to unwind with a relaxing puzzle, or are looking for an intense and nerve-racking challenge, the choices are nearly infinite.
  2. Jan 8, 2021
    The best Tetris game ever, with plenty of multiplayer modes and a ton of hours of playtime. It may be something that we have seen a lot of times before, but it's still awesome and extremely entertaining.
  3. Jan 4, 2021
    Tetris Effect Connected is one big psychedelic trip that Xbox owners were previously missing out on. There is such a variety in themes, music, and game modes that it is unbelievable that developers still find a way to innovate, iterate and make, ostensibly, a puzzle game from the 1980s feel new and desirable to play. There is enough depth here in the multiplayer modes to retain the attention of Tetris players beyond the relatively short Journey and Effects modes, albeit many will chase their own tail to better their rankings and high scores. At the time of writing Tetris Effect Connected is available on Game Pass Ultimate so there is no real excuse to not give this a chance.