8.4

1. DeathMan
    Nov 18, 2003
    If you've played the Rainbow games on any other system you will be highly disappoited. One of the things I loved about the other Rainbow games was their, "Hey, there's a building filled with bad guys. Couple hostages in there, too. You need to come up with a plan," approach. Every last detail was yours to tweak. On Xbox you can't even select extra ammo as a kit option. I If you've played the Rainbow games on any other system you will be highly disappoited. One of the things I loved about the other Rainbow games was their, "Hey, there's a building filled with bad guys. Couple hostages in there, too. You need to come up with a plan," approach. Every last detail was yours to tweak. On Xbox you can't even select extra ammo as a kit option. I think a direct port of Raven Shield would have have been much more exciting and compelling to the more tactically advanced gamers on Xbox. And I swear that if I see one more barrel or parked car in front of a perfectly good door I'm going to throw a tantrum. That is just unacceptable. If you can't open the door what is it's point? It's a door!!! Expand
  2. Tom
    Nov 10, 2003
    This game isn't very good. Horrible AI, and the game play is fairly repetitive, peak around a corner and shoot a guy.... repeat as many times as desired. I would recommend people rent this before they spend their money on a disappointment.

#20 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2003
#68 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2003

Generally favorable reviews - based on 39 Critic Reviews

1. Weekly Famitsu
    8 / 7 / 8 / 7 - 30 silver [Vol 183; 16 July 2004]
  2. Xbox Nation Magazine
    The game achieves excellence through realism, feel, and transparent interface. [Mar 2004, p.88]
  3. GMR Magazine
    What really sets it apart from other first-person shooters, though, is the attention to technical and tactical detail, as well as the skill it demands from the player. [Jan 2004, p.78]