8.0

1. MichaelC.
    Oct 19, 2004
    Did I miss something? I seem to be the only person who doesn't like this game. Gameplay is repetitive, missions are linear, and the graphics and voice acting leave something to be desired as well. Now, make no mistake, I'm not much of an X-Men fan or a comic reader in general, but I pride myself on knowing a good action/RPG. If you happen to be an X-Men fan, you'll probably Did I miss something? I seem to be the only person who doesn't like this game. Gameplay is repetitive, missions are linear, and the graphics and voice acting leave something to be desired as well. Now, make no mistake, I'm not much of an X-Men fan or a comic reader in general, but I pride myself on knowing a good action/RPG. If you happen to be an X-Men fan, you'll probably love this game, as it does cover a lot of the storyline and give you lots of options to choose and develop your characters. However, if you're just looking for a good RPG, go get Fable or KOTOR, or, better yet, buy a Gamecube and get Zelda. Expand
  2. Uter
    Sep 24, 2004
    I've never seen a game with so many invisible walls to walk into. I believe this is a game only an rpg fanatic could love. During your everyday life do you often think about how you'll level up your video game characters? If not, take a pass.

#48 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2004
#14 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2004

1. The combat in the game is very entertaining and combine that with a very solid storyline and you have a game that will make any X-Men fan very happy.
  2. Xbox Nation Magazine
    This is fan service - and competitive gaming - done right. [Dec 2004, p.84]
  3. Legends has features coming out of its ears - in keeping with the general mutant theme - but you'll need to be a RPG/mutant/comic fan to truly care. That's no bad thing, but this is pretty niche, if sometimes highly enjoyable and surprisingly complex stuff, with some niggling glitches.