CJ Entertainment | Release Date: November 1, 2019
2.3
Generally unfavorable reviews based on 12 Ratings
Watch Now
hudsodoclNov 1, 2019
This movie reminded me so much of the 2012 version of The Lorax. It was a bland, uninspired rehashing of something we all know and love, created for the sole purpose of making money. With the same run of the mill "family friendly" animationThis movie reminded me so much of the 2012 version of The Lorax. It was a bland, uninspired rehashing of something we all know and love, created for the sole purpose of making money. With the same run of the mill "family friendly" animation we've all seen a hundred times. It even smashes you over the head with it's lesson in the same way.
Overall the movie is harmless and if you need to shut a kid up for a couple hours this should do the trick. But don't waste your time on this movie if you're over the age of 11.
1MoviemanNov 5, 2019
I thought the movie was ok. I liked it. But Abominable was better. I saw Abominable twice ,once in 3d and the first time in regular.
DuckydanNov 3, 2019
Arctic dogs wasn’t a terrible movie nor was it a great movie. My son enjoyed it. The animation was good but the story seemed like a run of the mill Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon movie versus something that deserved a theatrical release.
ufodsfcsNov 1, 2019
This one lands in my bottom 10 of all time. The animation was fine but the script was thin, everything was completely predictable, and all of the humor had been done better somewhere else. This felt more like a straight to DVD type thing.
Dahuman101Nov 10, 2019
This movie is not worth your time or money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chrisman20Nov 5, 2019
okay so lets start by saying maybe if i hadnt seen a better movie first this might not have been so bad but to me this was average not very good but not bad the movie did make me smile a little and gave me the you can do it type of spiritokay so lets start by saying maybe if i hadnt seen a better movie first this might not have been so bad but to me this was average not very good but not bad the movie did make me smile a little and gave me the you can do it type of spirit however unless your kids really love puppies this might not be the best for them and you might just want to wait for froxen 2 Expand