Columbia Pictures | Release Date: January 17, 2020
6.9
Generally favorable reviews based on 142 Ratings
Watch Now
acelasherJan 20, 2020
If you can get past the poor acting, the plot holes and the uninspired action sequences, you'll enjoy dropping $12.50 on a ticket. If you're able to catch the matinee, you'll still need to get past the poor acting, the plot holes and theIf you can get past the poor acting, the plot holes and the uninspired action sequences, you'll enjoy dropping $12.50 on a ticket. If you're able to catch the matinee, you'll still need to get past the poor acting, the plot holes and the uninspired action sequences, but at least you'll save a couple bucks. Expand
KeithDowJan 17, 2020
Directing duo Adil and Bilall inject a manic energy into the production doing their best to ape Michael Bay, but this reboot was always going to be dead on arrival.

Will Smith and Martin Lawrence come off as off-brand facsimiles of their

Will Smith and Martin Lawrence come off as off-brand facsimiles of their younger selves, relying on witless camp and forced back-and-forth quipping. You're better off spending money on a ticket for an Oscar contender you may have missed earlier in the season.
BRJacobsFeb 10, 2020
This movie is not bad, I'm just tired of these old and recycled properties with little to no originality to them. I'm done with sequels and remakes, I want more original products with good writing. Stop going to see this stuff and tellThis movie is not bad, I'm just tired of these old and recycled properties with little to no originality to them. I'm done with sequels and remakes, I want more original products with good writing. Stop going to see this stuff and tell Hollywood to do something new for once. Expand