New Line Cinema | Release Date: September 23, 2022
4.7
Mixed or average reviews based on 72 Ratings
marco34laSep 25, 2022
Although the film has some stylish moments, i had NO idea about WTF was going on or what the point was. I walked out 1 hr and 20 mins into movie. it did absolutely nothing for me
KamenRiderDarkSep 25, 2022
Seen it all before!
The worst of this film isn't even the bad press and controversy surrounding it. It isn't even the poor acting from Mr Styles nor is it the predictable plot and all the holes in the story of this film.
The worst part is the
Seen it all before!
The worst part is the experience of watching this in a theatre of young female Harry styles fans that scream every time he's in the screen! It was completely ridiculous and ruined even the small parts that were okay.
If you don't want to be surrounded by hysterical teenage girls save your money and wait until it comes on screening channels in about 2 weeks. All in all a complete dud. Just watch stepford wives, it's exactly the same plot.
MauraerSep 25, 2022
It's a neck-and-neck race between this and 'Bodies, Bodies, Bodies' for worst picture, though 'Pearl', 'Orphan 2' and 'Nope' are strong contenders as well. This is honestly as good a race for Worst Picture as the race was in 1995 for BestIt's a neck-and-neck race between this and 'Bodies, Bodies, Bodies' for worst picture, though 'Pearl', 'Orphan 2' and 'Nope' are strong contenders as well. This is honestly as good a race for Worst Picture as the race was in 1995 for Best Picture (at the Oscars). Truly a remarkably abysmal year for film thus far, but there's still time for redemption. Movies this year like 'Mad God' give me faith.
I mean, where to even begin with 'Darling'? I guess I'll start by saying it's probably the slowest-paced, most boring script I've seen come to life (if you can call it that) on screen. Some are calling this a "slow-burn", yet something has to be burning for that to be the case. This is just staring at an unlit candle in the hot baking sun, waiting for something to happen as you grow less and less patient.
'Darling' is 2 hours of nothingness. Nothing happens during the entirety of this movie, and the "twist" ending is so lazy and uninspired that I wish the movie just cut to black mid-way through without even the credits to follow. Pugh is literally just her character from 'Midsommar', as in she just sobs and is in hysterics throughout the whole movie. Harry Styles plays... Harry Styles.
This movie has a $30 million budget, yet it basically takes place in a single house in a desert? Where did the money go? If this movie didn't have the names it has attached to it, not a single person would ever mention it (let alone praise it). But because of the "star power" and added drama to the press, it's getting ALL the attention. Far more worrisome, is that this movie will probably make a profit!
Don't let the star power fool you, 'Don't Worry Darling' is worse than what you would find after scrolling for hours through the abyss that is the Netflix or Hulu Horror sections.
Hard-earned 1/10.
TrunkisSep 25, 2022
Pugh and Pine do their best but not even their great talents can make this movie work.
Glaringly mediocre sophomore effort by Olivia Wilde, who showed great promise with her debut directorial effort "Booksmart" but falls flat on her face with this bland thriller that lacks showmanship and teeth. Its shot well and the cinematography is very good but outside of those things and way better than this movie deserved performances by Florence Pugh (who makes you care when there is really nothing to care about) and Chris Pine, (whose suave and dangerous performance deserves to be in a much better movie than this) there is nothing here that we have not seen before and it overstays its welcome way before the end credits roll. Harry Styles is decent for what he's doing here but it's nothing remarkable and you can see a better actor in his role doing more with it and most of the other actors including Wilde herself are nothing to write home about.
In closing, there is really nothing here to see other than two great actors (Florence Pugh and Chris Pine) wasting their time with mediocre material.
ClutcherSep 25, 2022
Eyerolling
It's just a rip off of The Stepford Wives, but worse. A trash screenplay that even talented actors like Pugh and Pine can't make convincing... and Harry Styles should stick to music.
I don't know what Olivia Wilde was thinking with
Eyerolling
I don't know what Olivia Wilde was thinking with this unoriginal premise, especially in terms of not giving credit where it's due and saying it's at least "inspired by" Ira Levin's work.
She should've just adapted his book directly instead of this confused, over-the-top plot that takes itself too seriously instead of being a satire.
As for the drama behind the scenes I really don't care about any of that. It wouldn't have changed the quality of the film, at least in my opinion.
SoManySaltySJWSSep 25, 2022
This is one of those movies where the entire film it feels like it's missing something
Don't Worry Darling (2022) is a movie my wife and I saw in theatres last night. The storyline follows an isolated 1950s community where the men go to work and the women stay home and clean and cook every day. Jack and Alice are the next hot couple on the rise where Jack is rising within his employer and Alice is rising within the social classes. When her best friend loses her minds and starts revealing things about the community, Alice starts realizing something isn't quiet right also.
This picture is directed by and stars Olivia Wilde (Booksmart) and also stars Florence Pugh (Midsommar), Harry Styles (Dunkirk), Chris Pine (Star Trek), KiKi Layne (If Beale Street Could Talk) and Gemma Chan (Crazy Rich Asians).
The storyline for this picture reminded me of a mix of Stepford Wives, Wanda Vision and Logan's Run. The premise has a lot of potential and was set up well; however, the movie doesn't unfold as well or intensely as I would have liked it to. The cinematography, attire, look and feel was perfect. The casting fit the premise well. Pine was a tremendous "villain." I even liked the subplots and backstory...but something feels a bit lacking the entire movie. While some of the dramatic scenes didn't work for me (the Saran Wrap scene and the face against the windows sequences), I will say from the discovery of what's going on through the end was entertaining and well executed.
Overall, this is one of those movies where the entire film it feels like it's missing something. You can't put your finger on it; but whatever "it" is, this is missing "it."
Psitivebomthis1Sep 25, 2022
A VERY SLOW BURN SLEEPER
A VERY SLOW BURN SLEEPER
I was anticipating the release of this movie not due to all the in-fighting drama about the cast which fueled the fire for online gossip but more about Olivia Wilde directing and Florence Pugh a very underrated actress. The rest of the cast is just decoration with Harry Styles replacing Shia LaBeouf which was a major mistake.
The premise is Alice and Jack Chambers are a young, happy couple in the 1950s, living in the seemingly perfect company town of Victory, California, which has been created and paid for by the mysterious company for which Jack works. Curiosity about the nature of her husband's work on the secret "Victory Project" begins to consume Alice. Cracks then begin to form in their utopian life as her investigation into the project raises tensions within the community.
The beginning of the movie I thought Oh God another Stepford Wives but as it progressed it sort of got interesting with a surprise ending that had me asking is that all there is?
loc1603Sep 25, 2022
As I was watching this "thing" at first I thought "oh boy this is now the worst movie I have ever seen" but then I realized this "piece of **** is not even a movie. There is no story line, no plot, no nothing. Oh if you like the New YorkAs I was watching this "thing" at first I thought "oh boy this is now the worst movie I have ever seen" but then I realized this "piece of **** is not even a movie. There is no story line, no plot, no nothing. Oh if you like the New York City Rockettes, there's about 20 minutes of old footage then appears like 50 to 100 times throughout the "piece of **** After 10 minutes I wanted to leave the theatre and that feeling only got worst as I continued to watch. I see that some people have actually said positive things about the "piece of **** this only goes to prove that there are a lot really screwed up people in this world. Expand
leohkneeSep 25, 2022
This movie could have been something intriguing at the least but instead it opts for a generic, by-the-book style that does not feel like something the director is connected to in any way. Instead, it feels like she just did what she isThis movie could have been something intriguing at the least but instead it opts for a generic, by-the-book style that does not feel like something the director is connected to in any way. Instead, it feels like she just did what she is "supposed" to do in these psychological movies, which comes off as annoyingly forced, leaving me bored and uninterested by what should be an interesting premise. Some of the dialogue was very difficult to sit through and it felt entirely too long. A lot of the scenes felt unnecessary and irritating (just get to the point already, we all saw the twist coming from a mile away). Speaking of the twist, it didn't feel "earned" at all in a way, it just got a sigh from me. I can't really say it is a bad movie per se though, Pugh carried this movie but she is basically doing what she did in Midsommar again so it's nothing we haven't seen before. Styles was not as awful as people were making out but I was not blown away by any means. Overall it was an average movie that I wouldn't recommend checking out, just watch a review of it if you are interested. Expand
Benjy5045Sep 26, 2022
This movie is so unbelievably trash I honestly can’t believe Olivia Wilde thinks she’s being subtle and clever with what she tries to do with this film and it just falls flat from every angle. I do see what she’s trying to do but at the endThis movie is so unbelievably trash I honestly can’t believe Olivia Wilde thinks she’s being subtle and clever with what she tries to do with this film and it just falls flat from every angle. I do see what she’s trying to do but at the end of the day this movie sucks balls.… Expand
BubblegummSep 23, 2022
Harry Styles should stick to singing, because he can't act. the movie is boring
KlassicReviewsSep 24, 2022
A film which completely forgets what it is trying to say, to an extreme level. Male dominance, control and fear. All tthings expressed but terribly. I had a hard time with Dont Worry Darling, i wish i didnt
desa4Sep 23, 2022
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Somewhat spoilers: Don’t Worry Darling had so much potential and still somehow fell flat, but it kept me thoroughly engaged throughout the film. I will start with the positives. Florence Pugh was absolutely amazing in this film. She really shined. The movie kept my roommate and I intrigued the entire time. I wanted to know what was going to happen and it was enjoyable to some extent. The world-building was phenomenal, it was an interesting concept. Now onto my critiques, the revelation of the film was utterly disappointing. This ending could have been mind-blowing, it was setting it up to be mind-blowing, but in the end, it wasn’t. I could have thought of that ending off the top of my head. The big plot twist was predictable. This movie left me with many unanswered questions. When my roommate and I talked about the movie afterward we realized that the movie has many plot holes. Many things don’t make sense once you realize what actually happened. What happens to Harry Styles’ character also doesn’t make sense when you break it down. The movie ends on a weird note. It feels like it ends abruptly and should have kept going. When you think about what happens after it seems the movie just ends and doesn’t deal with the problems that would have occurred if the movie kept going. Another issue I had is that Chris Pine was so underutilized that it is frustrating. His character could have been menacing, terrifying even. We could have felt enraged for Alice, and it just doesn’t go there. I wanted to feel more throughout watching this movie, but it felt like the movie wasn’t willing to go that far. I wanted Chris Pine to be more central in this movie. Sometimes a mysterious villain works, but it does not work for this movie. Don’t Worry Darling had the potential to be amazing, but it wasn’t. Which is frustrating. The more I think about this movie the more upset I feel. If you want to watch this movie, I recommend not thinking too deeply about it afterward. Expand
D3pravitySep 24, 2022
If the film is trying to support feminism maybe don’t make the women characters actually seem crazy. The film also throws away it initial premise in favor of a weak underdeveloped plot twist.
ArineSep 24, 2022
olivia wilde and harry styles should quit the movie business (pugh is definitely one of the greatest actresses of this generation
butterly2Sep 23, 2022
Upon watching the movie I can understand the regret Florence must feel because I regret watching this movie. The chemistry between Florence and Harry was not there. The movie has nothing to do with female pleasure and feminism. I am a massiveUpon watching the movie I can understand the regret Florence must feel because I regret watching this movie. The chemistry between Florence and Harry was not there. The movie has nothing to do with female pleasure and feminism. I am a massive fan of Harry but this movie is just bad.. I can't imagine people looking at the script and thinking that it was a good idea because it clearly wasn't. Florence did her best with what she could work with what was almost nothing. This wasn't a right role for Harry either. I genuinely believe this movie will be praised and loved purely for the fact Harry is in it and he has a massive fan base that will praise every single thing he does even when it's bad.. and this movie is just bad. The dialogue was off, the chemistry was off, the story was off and the ending so predictable. If you will read overhyped and great reviews please think twice because most (not all) 5 star reviews will be fans of Harry that just love the movie for Harry being in it and nothing more. Sure some people will genuinely like this movie but I can't imagine being that many in my view.. Olivia Wilde, great job on hyping up a movie that is burning down now and will be forgotten soon. Waste of time and money. Happy this won't be shoved down my throat anymore. So many plot holes and not much meaning. This movie has been promoted so extremely much but didn't deliver at all. The movie isn't scary, it's just uncomfortable. It's a shame because the movie could have been a lot better with the right direction and some changes in the script and a better casting for jack. Olivia can say it's because she is a female that people will dislike it but that is just a very sorry excuse to hide behind the fact the movie is bad.. being a female doesn't mean you can't have criticism and they definitely used a lot of stunting for this movie. Expand
GorperSep 25, 2022
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Harry Styles as an incel? Jordan Peterson as a villain? This text is only interested in making men look horrible. It is especially disturbing with the production nightmare around the set and the misery that went into this film. Expand
MadremiaSep 23, 2022
Just awful
Just awful
Bad story, bad script, bad directing. Chris pine is alright and Florence was pretty good. Can't recommend watching this and I regret my lost time. Olivia is quite pretentious and I find her style to be abrasive. Very insulting and ignorant.
Conceited, short sighted, hateful and mocking. Negative and unoriginal. The drama that Olivia brings is unfriendly and smug. Camera work and wardrobe are good. I don't think this is a very good movie and I would recommend you don't waste your time. It's unfortunate for all the other actors that Olivia is so unreasonable and adversarial. This is a story that should be done in a high school drama class and not polished or refined enough for a big production. Olivia has a lot to learn.
chikiponmexSep 23, 2022
Wanted to like this but ...
Wanted to like this but ...
This review could've had a pity-2 star rating, but it wasn't that good. Florence Pugh as always deserves at least a 9 but the plot, screenplay and editing let her down. Harry Styles obviously slept with someone to capture the role (wink wink), he was that unconvincing. Olivia Wilde was good in her acting role but disappointing as the director. (Surprising since "Booksmart" was excellent. Beginner's luck?
I won't spoil things by listing the (better) movies this is indebted to, but be prepared for a predictable twist and clunky, unsatisfying resolution.
Oh, and this is not a review "bomb" just because someone doesn't agree with its deserved low ratings. Arrogant shills giving 10's for its perceived "importance" aren't doing potential viewers a favor. I'm a retired professional woman, 2nd wave feminist and I really, really didn't enjoy this movie. (Except Florence Pugh!)
bertobellamySep 23, 2022
Can confirm that this didn't live up to the hype. The message is obvious, but the metaphors are empty. Also, Harry Styles is miscast; his scenes with Florence Pugh are annoying, but she's fine. The photography is pretty, but everything elseCan confirm that this didn't live up to the hype. The message is obvious, but the metaphors are empty. Also, Harry Styles is miscast; his scenes with Florence Pugh are annoying, but she's fine. The photography is pretty, but everything else feels hollow. And it goes on forever. Hope Olivia Wilde recovers from this quickly, because she has talent. Expand
notacritictbhSep 23, 2022
a fun movie to watch. it’s very visually pleasing with great cinematography, production design, costumes and also good score and soundtrack. however, the lack of structure in the script is a spoil to the film.
AndysamSep 23, 2022
There are 4 things to mainly praise about Don't Worry Darling, its cast, its cinematography and music and its story.

Florence Pugh is incredible as Alice, the main character, a role that requires very similar acting skills to her breakthrough role in Midsommar, she definitely carries the movie on her shoulders. At the same time Harry Styles does a great job as her co-star, it isn't difficult to understand why some consider him the biggest heartthrob of our times, but it's also a great step for him as an actor because Jack, Alice's husband, is a complicated character that requires acting skills that maybe wouldn't be expected of someone on his second ever acting gig. The rest of the actors are all in their place too, and do an excellent job, but their characters are small, making it a film centered mostly on the main couple.

The cinematography of the movie is gorgeous, the colours and the scenography deliver the utopic 50s town making us want to be there too, as well as the music; speaking of the music there's a melody that works both as a lullaby and an alert, written by Styles himself, that accompanies us through the movie, despite being a good melody and doing its job working both in a soothing and a disturbing manner it's sometimes a bit understated, especially when is just hummed by Alice.

The story though goes in crescendo, it starts with a couple living an utopic life in an utopic town and it ends with that image breaking like the mirage it really was. It contains probably the best plot twist of the year.

On the flip side, it turns out obvious that this is the screenwriter's first attempt at a movie that contains social topics that can be difficult to get if you don't have previous knowledge of them, and it makes you wish for a more in depth explanation of the thing that's hiding behind the utopia.

Overall it's a beautiful movie that, despite the seriousness of its topics, doesn't take itself too seriously and should be enjoyable for all those who watch it with an open mind. Good directing work by Olivia Wilde who keeps proving to be one of the new directors to keep an eye on.
AlicescSep 23, 2022
Very entertaining and beautiful movie, loved the cinematography and score the most
StudentinSep 23, 2022
The movie is actually really good!
The movie is actually really good!
Florence Pugh and Harry Styles are amazing and I loved their chemistry! I was positivly surprised by Harrys acting, it felt natural and not over the top like i feared it to be. It was really good and I'd love to see him in more movies!
The topic and the twist of this movie is so good and way to realistic, which makes it soo good!

I think most of these critics only wrote what they thought the public wanted to hear. Because of the rumours of a possible drama, a female director in this genre and because people just love to hate on Harry. So I personally think people shouldn't be influenced by these critics, if you like Midsommar and Black Mirror type of movies/series then chances are high that you might enjoy this movie!
tyler_Sep 23, 2022
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I really liked the movie. Of course, there are problems throughout the script but nothing as bad as I thought it would be. I honestly don't understand the critics. It's not a great movie but it's not a bad movie either. Expand
sproutpodSep 24, 2022
I loved this movie. It was very well acted, kept me gripped throughout. Ultimately, it left me confused, but that's not unusual.
danpitxSep 23, 2022
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The core narrative of this movie could have been boorishly uninteresting, if it weren't for its genre-fluid nature and keen performances of its wonderful cast. Instead, Don't Worry Darling becomes an intriguing, deeply nuanced exercise, taking great advantage of its lavish photography and tremendous (sometimes even disturbing - in a good way) soundtrack and sound design; a production that allows it to unfold eerily to a well thought out twist - the kind that serves the whole movie, and not just a surprising finale. Expand
NectarSaurusSep 23, 2022
This movie has landed itself in the middle of the culture war and the ratings and coverage it is receiving are effected by that massively. I think it is going to age like a fine wine. It has a great message; it says it well.

The direction,

The direction, the acting, and the cinematography were superb. The writing was so close to superb, not quite there, but still it was great and deserves none of the scorn it's getting. Even the Harry Styles hate seems ridiculous to me. I really enjoyed his performance but to each their own, I suppose. It's true, it has similarities to other films; it combines them into a delicious, wholesome smoothie of a film that is utterly relevant. Watching it felt like watching a piece of history and I assume that the subtleties of its commentary are lost on those who criticize it harshly, and the broader strokes hit them square in the jaw. Regardless, it is a delight to watch and it lands Olivia Wilde as a director to look out for.
holygodnessSep 24, 2022
This movie is so entertaining and fun to watch. Great acting(especially Florence Pugh), stunning visuals, spooky music, and great directing of Olivia Wilde.
KHgB88Sep 23, 2022
A good film! Cinematography, costume design, soundtrack, direction... all amazing! The performances are solid all around. The first half is a bit rushed, but kinda has to be for the story to unfold the way it does in that amount of screenA good film! Cinematography, costume design, soundtrack, direction... all amazing! The performances are solid all around. The first half is a bit rushed, but kinda has to be for the story to unfold the way it does in that amount of screen time. Olivia did say a lot of stuff had to be cut down for the final product so I would be really interested in a director's cut. Expand
HermioneDASep 23, 2022
This movie deserves a couple of watches, and deserves the right kind of audience. Personally, I was enchanted. A splendid, haunting, airy and raw study of light, of fashion, of scenarios and costume, but more of anything, of characters andThis movie deserves a couple of watches, and deserves the right kind of audience. Personally, I was enchanted. A splendid, haunting, airy and raw study of light, of fashion, of scenarios and costume, but more of anything, of characters and motivations. Not a thriller in the way most people understand a thriller to be, but a slow immersive psychological study into the life of this couple, Jack and Alice, and their love, and the twisted and rotten aspects of their relationship that have been exploited by and for society. Thought provoking, a balm for the eye, open ended like not many movies of this kind dare to be. Offers so much for its moderate budget and its limited run time. I will be watching again, preferably at the cinema! Expand
davemelbourne58Sep 25, 2022
Better than I thought it would be. Florence Pugh Should have been a Netflix TV series of 6-7 episodes. I wanted more backstory on the Harry/Florence.
erodaplacesSep 23, 2022
filme surpreendente e com boas atuações, uma pena que tudo em volta dele tenha virado um circo midiático.
MoviePojkeSep 25, 2022
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I had an inkling that this was a modern take on “The Stepford Wives” it didn’t disappoint in that regard and didn’t in any other way!!! The 1950’s idealism of the perfect house, the perfect wife, and the perfekt life; or was it all a dream.....
The answer is a unequivocal yes yes yes!!!! The ending is an homage to cultism, the Matrix, and the revenge of the Stepford Wives too. The ending of this Merry-Go-Round of struggling perfection and the strifes of living in that perfection come to a surprise ending; in which you will not be disappointed.
LoverBoy36Sep 24, 2022
I loved this movie. Acting, directing everything is so well done. Also the cinematography of this movie is phenomenal.
nutpnutpSep 24, 2022
damn, this movie is criminally underrated! everything was perfect. Harry was right. this movie really felt like a movie.
Truth9834Sep 25, 2022
I think the publicity hurt this movie. Harry Styles did a fine job. Olivia Wilde also did a good job acting. Chris Pine did his part. Florence Pugh had a difficult time as the material (script) was way below her potential. The movie wasI think the publicity hurt this movie. Harry Styles did a fine job. Olivia Wilde also did a good job acting. Chris Pine did his part. Florence Pugh had a difficult time as the material (script) was way below her potential. The movie was interesting. I liked it. I give it a 10 for effort and that it had a nice twist less one point for the script being at times a little weak. Expand
ElTamagochiin3DSep 25, 2022
Very entertaining and intriguing. Good narrative pace. Two hours that flew by. Very good photography. Florence Pugh has never been better. The ending is too rushed, and that's why I don't give it a 10. There's a need for more proposals like this one.
summer_lveSep 25, 2022
this movie is probably one of the first movies that has made me sit in silence on the way home, and just rethink it over and over. “Don’t Worry Darling” is an absolute mind twister and is one of the best movies i’ve seen in months. If you arethis movie is probably one of the first movies that has made me sit in silence on the way home, and just rethink it over and over. “Don’t Worry Darling” is an absolute mind twister and is one of the best movies i’ve seen in months. If you are contemplating watching this movie..go watch it. “Don’t Worry Darling” deserves so much recognition and awards for its amazing story line and actors, you can see that everything was put into it and I will DEFINITELY be watching again. Expand
ST242864Sep 25, 2022
Went to see this on the fist night in my country, trusting all the reviews out at the time and expecting it to be horrible. I was happily surprised that is was the total opposite. People make it sound worse than it is because of all theWent to see this on the fist night in my country, trusting all the reviews out at the time and expecting it to be horrible. I was happily surprised that is was the total opposite. People make it sound worse than it is because of all the drama, when it's actually really good. I'm not a big movie watcher but this movie might be somewhere in my top five! I'm not gonna say the movie was perfect and the best movie of all times, I definitely cringed a little at a few scenes in the movie (although I have that at many movies I watch) for what it is with a story this good and a cast this great (I mean come on Florence, Gemma & Cris just for starters) you have to really mess up big time for it to turn out really bad. When we saw this in the theatre my friend and I basically melted in our seats and became Teddy bears with how comfortable we were getting. (especially with a twisty movie like this we subconsciously wanted to get as comfortable as possible.) We were on the edge of our seat (figuratively) a few times during this movie and when the movie ended had to stay seated for a while just to process what the h3ll just happened. Bottom line don't pay to much attention to the reviews cuz of all the drama/press around this movie and actually watch and decide for yourself. If my friends and I didn't than we wouldn't know how great we think this movie is! Expand
Maxi23Sep 26, 2022
Dont Worry Darling complies with being a great movie, the aesthetics and the settings are simply beautiful along with a plot that leaves you thinking, which is why olivia wilde shines in this movie as a director. By the way, Florence andDont Worry Darling complies with being a great movie, the aesthetics and the settings are simply beautiful along with a plot that leaves you thinking, which is why olivia wilde shines in this movie as a director. By the way, Florence and Harry shine as actors, although from the outset we knew that she was not going to disappoint us. Expand
LaraganozaSep 26, 2022
This is really not a bad movie, however the drama around its production and jealousy around Olivia Wilde dating Harry Styles created negative press. Harry styles wasn’t even that bad.
JsismsSep 26, 2022
This movie surprised me from the first minutes I saw it, if I already know it's a movie that doesn't have much to bring but everything new it brings it does very well.
Olivia's direction is magnificent, as is the brilliant cast choice, the
Olivia's direction is magnificent, as is the brilliant cast choice, the impressive performances by Florence and Harry, something that I find curiously strange since he is not used to acting.
In conclusion, a very good movie, which for me left nothing to be desired.