Magnolia Pictures | Release Date: November 13, 2015
Generally favorable reviews based on 8 Ratings
Watch Now
Buy on
ScraperDec 29, 2016
Aggressively joyless. I should've known when I saw Tim Heidecker's name buried as the third writing credit that the experience would take an act of will to make it through. For two hours, Neil Hamburger juxtaposes his utter loathsomenessAggressively joyless. I should've known when I saw Tim Heidecker's name buried as the third writing credit that the experience would take an act of will to make it through. For two hours, Neil Hamburger juxtaposes his utter loathsomeness against the real world; a world comprised of quiet hotel rooms, quiet audiences, and slovenly, average people. The accompany of a wide angle lens and occasional cinematographic spreads does nothing but maybe punctuate the main characters willful resistance to raise his own heart rate or coax a different result from a seemingly unforgiving environment. At best, you could sympathize with him. At worst, it felt like hate mail to the world. Expand
katharris417Nov 15, 2015
Entertainment offers some genuine insight into its subject matter. Coupled with an astonishing central performance, it is a work that continually fascinates.

Watch it here

Watch it here http://www.watchfree.to/watch-2a46bb-Entertainment-movie-online-free-putlocker.html