Grasshopper Film | Release Date: June 24, 2016
8.1
Universal acclaim based on 13 Ratings
Watch Now
JLuis_001Sep 21, 2019
I really like films that makes you think after watching them and this is one of them, despite its relative and apparent simplicity.
And although ironically its story deals with something that we really as humans can't do - Repeating the same situation again - the learning this story exposes about behavior and social interactions is impressive.

At first it seemed that I was watching a Korean version of Before Sunrise although with its obvious and palpable differences, however you get to know the characters in the same way as in Linklater's film: through their talking.
It's just that you should pay attention to details in another way.

The same title of the film reveals the formula of the story.
The most relevant point perhaps depends on the perspective of each viewer, especially because you will think about your own experiences where perhaps the right thing led you to the wrong and maybe the wrong led you to the right.

As I said, it's a very practical but rewarding film.