• Network: AMC
  • Series Premiere Date: Feb 8, 2015
Season #: 4, 3, 2, 1
9.2

1. Jun 6, 2017
    Show is extremely slow and the characters are not interesting. I've given up. Breaking Bad was great but this is far from great and is actually painful to watch.
  2. Apr 30, 2017
    After the first three episodes in the third season I am starting to think i've been tricked and am wasting/have wasted my time. There is nothing going on in this show. The series just isn't delivering what they should. Making me think "hmmm" once at the end of some episodes isn't good enough.

If this show wasn't a spin-off from Breaking Bad people would rate it significantly lower. I don't think this will reach the level of it bigger brother.

1. Reviewed by: Charles Steinberg
    Apr 14, 2017
    The beauty is in the discovery of how much terrain there can be for setting up the chess pieces for the world of Breaking Bad. Co-creators Gilligan and Peter Gould make sure to walk you through it at a slow pace, so you can admire the cacti.
  2. Reviewed by: Melanie McFarland
    Apr 11, 2017
    Regardless of where we are in this strange voyage, it’s obvious that Gilligan and Gould are accelerating Jimmy toward his grimmer future. The third season opens with a heavier atmosphere leaning more into the drama of the tale, so much that one may forget that it was originally conceived as a half-hour sitcom.
  3. Reviewed by: Kristi Turnquist
    Apr 10, 2017
    The two Season 3 episodes made available to critics feature both familiar strengths and weaknesses of the series so far.