• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 21, 2015
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
6.8

1. Nov 10, 2015
    As hard as I tried I just don’t understand this show. The authorities find a naked woman with tattoos all over her body and the next scene she’s carrying a gun and going after the bad guys. Huh?

Jamie Alexander’s last TV acting role as on another ‘quirky’ show a few years ago called Kyle XY. It seems she likes appearing on such programs.
  2. Mar 10, 2016
    What happened to this weeks program. The quality was terrible.
    "Director" of "Photography" (if you call it photography) David Tuttman gets an F.
    What happened to this weeks program. The quality was terrible.
    The cameraman must be my mom using my old video camera. All the close ups were jerky and the kitchen scene with the two men talking gets lower than an F. When two people are talking it's ok to snap from person to person while they talk as long as the picture is stationary. YOU DO NOT PAN INTO THE OTHER SPEAKER. Go back to school.
    And the Panavision cameras have a big problem. I do not know what format you record in JC2, JP2K, JP4K or MPEG but whatever process is used to convert the picture to MPEG has a serious flaw when going to I-Frames to P-Frames. The picture is full of stutters and jumps.
    Get some new equipment or better post production house.
  3. Sep 25, 2015
    Underwhelming, took what could be an interesting plot line and made it totally predictable and boring. Lines like 'It's only beginning', when they don't have any idea what 'It' is.
  4. Sep 23, 2015
    That one drunken night in Tijuana and a tramp stamp tattoo then this happens. All that's missing is the prison to break out of. Not even sure why this series was brought to life.
  5. Sep 23, 2015
    A poorly shot and edited (mtv like) series. To much somber drama music, typical tv show short dialog, too many stock tv type characters, story is poorly laid out, logic is in short supply, and on, and on. This one will be lucky to survive the first month. The lead actress is a beauty, and actually quite good. Too bad everything else is a mess.
  6. Oct 5, 2015
    This is yet another series where recklessness, fighting and stamina are the main dishes.

All the thinking is done by the lab rats, so the "heroes" can concentrate on fist fights and acting like testosterone ladden goon.

Now she is issued a gun (and a licence to kill). In what kind of legal system this show is set?

Ludicrous.
  7. Nov 24, 2015
    The series has an interesting start but since then every single episode had a ridiculous plot. The dialogue is incredibly bad, so bad that it becomes funny at times. The acting is also one of the worst I've seen on TV in the past 30 years. In a nutshell this series is arguably the absolute worst thing you can watch on TV for the time being.
  8. Mar 17, 2016
    Horrible. It falls into mindless entertainment. The lead actor dude can't even speak. And, who gives a civilian a gun and turns her loose on the public? The whole thing is dumb.
  9. Oct 21, 2015
    Ridiculous!!!! ...

I only watched episode #1 ... and from that I will give the show a rating of 1 ... I found the story, acting and filming mediocre ... and about the story ... well ... some highlights: A nude woman is deposited in NY in a bag that no one trips over or takes off with and that most seem to ignore ... how strange? The authorities immediately assume it is an explosive
    Ridiculous!!!! ...

A nude woman is deposited in NY in a bag that no one trips over or takes off with and that most seem to ignore ... how strange? The authorities immediately assume it is an explosive (perhaps a nuke) device ... really? ... the bag could have contained body parts ... Then a police officer is terrified of this naked women ... what type of threat does this pose? Authorities cannot ID her yet she seems to be a high government operative of some kind ... I think the high threat level of this case would free up information sharing rather quickly. The sci-tech experts at first do not notice and decipher the obvious ... a plainly seen tattooed Chinese script on the lady. The lady in question is very attractive and appears to me to have the physique of a ‘runway-model’ ... is she really capable of the physical-action she displays? A terrorist responsible for a very high-level terrorist action is wounded, captured and in hospital under no security ... so he is easily and conveniently dispatched by the other side ... and on and on it goes ... ... ...
  10. Sep 30, 2015
    Such a waste of time. I never thouyght this would turn out so bad. The only good thing about this was Jamie Alexander. I respect her performance. I hope the next episode stands out.
  11. Sep 22, 2015
    I watched the first show last night and I got to tell you, I didn't like it. It didn't peak my interest. The story line was dry and I doubt I will be watching it again.
  12. Sep 26, 2015
    Couldn't get past 15 minutes of this show. It couldn't pick up, which got very annoying. I was so excited and ready for this show but instead I couldn't even finish the Pilot.
  13. Sep 25, 2015
    The first episode was just about watchable but they were trying so hard to inject pace and drama that they effectively tore down the 4th wall in the process. From the police officer at the beginning asking random passersby if it was their bag—obviously not!—and a hardened bomb disposal expert shakily pointing his sidearm like a frightened 14 year old boy and screaming at a small nakedThe first episode was just about watchable but they were trying so hard to inject pace and drama that they effectively tore down the 4th wall in the process. From the police officer at the beginning asking random passersby if it was their bag—obviously not!—and a hardened bomb disposal expert shakily pointing his sidearm like a frightened 14 year old boy and screaming at a small naked woman to get down on the ground, it was off to a bad start. Her FBI partner apparently thinks her hand to hand fighting skill is "off the chart" despite never having seen a single second of her fight, which really wasn't very impressive either—massive suspension of disbelief required. It's ultimately this overly forced injection of drama that makes it lose any legitimacy. At least they were smart enough to provide a few glimpses into what's really going on, the viewer must be paid with a few secrets for their effort. Basically i found it to be a slight variation on The Blacklist concept which i gave up half way thought the first season. Expand
  14. Nov 10, 2015
    It was interesting enough mind-numbing entertainment to keep my interest for a while, considering all of my favorite shows get cancelled after one season, and there is currently no quality entertainment available.
    However, pushing the homosexual agenda will cause me to abandon any show at the drop of the hat. I'm not talking about a gay character here and there, but putting that trash front and center. I will not watch another episode of this show after this week's garbage episode. Nobody I know will be watching it. Ever. And I will no longer watch tv shows starring Marianne Jean-Baptiste. Try to shove your life-style down my throat and I go elsewhere for my entertainment.
  15. May 9, 2016
    This show is so full of crap, it the best of fantasy or fake, nothing they do is even possible in the few seconds they do it in, who is this woman that is found then is shooting everyone, in real life this wouldn't even be possible.
    I have watched several shows but just cant take the impossible situations they get in and out of in a split second,, come on,, is everyone tv brain dead? Sorry but this show is so full of **** I cant watch it anymore... Its as bad as a ****ty soap opera...
  16. May 18, 2017
    Talk about starting strong and then going down hill fast. The premise and first half of the first season was really pretty good, but by the end of season 1 it was trash... and season 2 doesn't get any better between the bad acting and shaky camera work. Oh and the plot goes to hell too.
  17. Jan 20, 2018
    The first two seasons were great and it should have ended there like it seemed to. Once again a TV show is trying to create more seasons using an unbelievable story line, more mystery tattoos? And whose idea was it to try to spicing things up with Zapata now in love with Reade and Jane ( a married woman) behaving like a slut. Seems made up on the fly and losing its standing as a good showThe first two seasons were great and it should have ended there like it seemed to. Once again a TV show is trying to create more seasons using an unbelievable story line, more mystery tattoos? And whose idea was it to try to spicing things up with Zapata now in love with Reade and Jane ( a married woman) behaving like a slut. Seems made up on the fly and losing its standing as a good show of its genre. And what is it with Weller (the tough guy) crying. Disappointing.! Expand

1. Reviewed by: Sonia Saraiya
    Sep 22, 2015
    It’s a lot of unwieldy plot points--borrowing indiscriminately from “Alias,” “National Treasure,” and “John Doe.” What keeps it together is Alexander’s performance.
  2. Reviewed by: Willa Paskin
    Sep 21, 2015
    The first episode isn’t even that bad, given the absurdity of its premise: It achieves a little menace. But the warning signs of future stupidity are everywhere.
  3. Reviewed by: Zach Hollwedel
    Sep 21, 2015
    It warrants a little suspension of disbelief, but Blindspot is a fun, entertaining, action-packed thriller perfect for a Monday night lineup.