• Network: Epix
  • Series Premiere Date: Aug 13, 2017
Season #: 4, 3, 2, 1
7.5

1. Aug 30, 2018
    Fans of Ray Donovan, Better call Saul or Barry, get on this show - it's one of the most entertaining series on TV. Comedy and hard drama are delivered in excellent balance, and S2 continues true-to-type..
  2. Dec 19, 2018
    This show was absolutely fantastic. The second season does a really phenomenal job of building and developing all the characters from the first season alongside with adding a few colorful new characters. The subtle plot motivations that are really believable and genuine carry this show forward as very well written to me and I cannot day enough how much I enjoyed it. The subtle humor isThis show was absolutely fantastic. The second season does a really phenomenal job of building and developing all the characters from the first season alongside with adding a few colorful new characters. The subtle plot motivations that are really believable and genuine carry this show forward as very well written to me and I cannot day enough how much I enjoyed it. The subtle humor is also outstanding. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. TV Guide Magazine
    Aug 16, 2018
    Rollicking second season. [20 Aug - 2 Sep 2018, p.11]
  2. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Aug 10, 2018
    In no way does it lose the sublime sauce that lubricates everything here--how movies and movie-making, or just the allure of Hollywood, capture the imagination of those outside that world while warping those within it. That's where the best comedy comes from in Get Shorty and there's no letting up on that element in the early going of season two.
  3. Reviewed by: Ed Bark
    Aug 10, 2018
    Get Shorty is superbly entertaining, both dramatically and comedically, and buoyed by performances that still lack official recognition from various trophy dispensers.