• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 17, 2019
6.2

1. Sep 10, 2019
    This is one of my top 10 favorite new shows of 2019, one of my drama shows of all time, and one of my favorite shows of all time. The writing and story is excellent and had great twists and turns throughout this whole first season, I never knew what was going to happen. The sets were fantastic. The makeup and hairstyling was terrific especially on Roselyn Sánchez, Demián Bichir, WendyThis is one of my top 10 favorite new shows of 2019, one of my drama shows of all time, and one of my favorite shows of all time. The writing and story is excellent and had great twists and turns throughout this whole first season, I never knew what was going to happen. The sets were fantastic. The makeup and hairstyling was terrific especially on Roselyn Sánchez, Demián Bichir, Wendy Raquel Robinson, Feliz Ramirez, Anne Winters, and Denyse Tontz. The acting was outstanding especially from Roselyn Sánchez, Bryan Craig, Demián Bichir, Lincoln Younes, Denyse Tontz, Feliz Ramirez, Wendy Raquel Robinson, Jencarlos Canela, Anne Winters, Chris Warren, Justina Adorno, and Matt Shively. The guest performances from Katey Sagal, Eva Longoria, and Richard Burgi were superb. This was a A+ first season. Expand
  2. Sep 9, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Serie tv bellina nonostante il format spagnolo. Pieno di intrighi anche se non perfetta Expand

1. Reviewed by: Caroline Framke
    Jun 17, 2019
    Even when the characters feel flimsy — an inevitability with a show boasting such a long cast list — there’s enough zip in the story to keep “Grand Hotel” moving along at a clip that should make it an easy, breezy summer watch.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Jun 17, 2019
    Basically, Grand Hotel plays like a more straightforward, dumbed-down version of the hotel shenanigans in "Jane the Virgin," the truly grand CW dramedy that's heading into its final flurry of episodes. Or think of it as "Downton Abbey," with its upstairs/downstairs component involving the hotel staff and the family in charge, only if they fabricated excuses for both to be undressed as much as ABC standards allow whenever possible.
  3. Reviewed by: Robyn Bahr
    Jun 17, 2019
    ABC is traditionally the network of camp, which is why it's so disappointing that Grand Hotel proffers even its goofiest storylines with earnest, priggish timidity.