Season #: 2, 1
8.1

Watch Now

Buy on

1. Jan 25, 2019
    I was not expecting to like this show but the premise is so well thought out and the idea of being siblings of a beiberesque superstar is an interesting way to represent disappointment through millennials.
  2. Feb 14, 2019
    I happened to see a promo for this show while I was watching a old classic series on Comedy Central. I figured, what the heck, I'll give it a watch.

It's a surprise. This show succeeds where the show Nobodies failed. The writing is quite good. The actors work excellently in their characters. Oh so well. The writers have captured something elusive here. The bonding among the

It's a surprise.

The writers have captured something elusive here. The bonding among the three siblings is strong, and is a strong part of the show.

And its funny. Real humor.
  3. Feb 19, 2019
    This show gets better with each episode and continues to surprise. Clever comedy that makes you laugh.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 16 Critic Reviews

1. TV Guide Magazine
    Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Jan 31, 2019
    A raunchy comedy of soul-degrading envy and desperation, with an unexpectedly sweet core. [4-17 Feb 2019, p.13]
  2. Reviewed by: Sophie Gilbert
    Jan 28, 2019
    The series is acutely keen satire with a pantomathic cultural IQ, dropping references to the most-online personalities (from Logan Paul to Tomi Lahren), the indignity of post-internet fame (“Burger King is ripping him apart,” Cary says, wincing, after Chase’s botched performance is lampooned by the brand on Twitter), and the strange composure of Generation Z amid all this absurdity.
  3. Reviewed by: Troy Patterson
    Jan 24, 2019
    Created by Chris Kelly and Sarah Schneider, The Other Two has a melancholy and an off-kilter kindness that undergird its cutting jokes and rude gags. ... The show, in its daffy way, is in tune with both the routine disgraces and great degradations of our age.