5.9

1. Mar 18, 2019
    no so a good game, with friends its ok but alone lets forget it, fun at first but boring after some hours, i prefer retrurn to fortnite which is more fun for me imo
  2. Mar 15, 2019
    This Game does better than what other BR's apparently couldn't do.

It's fun but i would appreciate a Duo/Solo Queue instead of being forced to have 1 random with you.

For casual purpose very nice Game but it did not hook me long enough.

P.S. The Game was unplayble until the most recent nvidia driver.
  3. Apr 21, 2019
    There is a number of issues that currently plague this game and make it largely unplayable for a mediocre player like me.
    1. No matchmaking whatsoever. If you end up being matched against a guy who has 7k kills, you know you won't be winning this no matter what you do. There should be a matchmaking mechanism in place that matches you with players of the same skill, a little better and little worse, not 10 times better. It doesn't take a rocket science to measure performance and match best players against each other. Then the game would make sense. Otherwise, look point 4 and 5.
    2. Terrible group mechanics. If you get an invite from any of your friends during the game and you accidentally hit "T" which also happens to be the key for team voice communication, you're being instantly removed from the game to the lobby without being able to return to your match.
    3. Lags, rubber banding, slow-motion movement, all of which happen quite often.
    4. Gameplay, which resembles Unreal Tournament or Quake games more than any other Battle Royale. With all the ADHD children hopping around like stupid, hitting high tier player is simply not possible.
    5. Shields that protect way too little in the current game pace. So either the game should be slower, matchmaking should be present, or the shield protection higher against higher tier players.
    6. Since gameplay is so fast paced, there's really no incentive to keep grouping up. Random players which drop solo, and solo the whole game, that do not help the squad mates, do not respawn them and do not revive them, are abundant. You cannot really force players to help each other, but you can make the game less attractive for solo players.

To sum it up, when I get matched with players of around my skill, and against players of around my skill, then the game is fun. If I get matched with high tier players against players of around my skill, then I can do nothing for the whole game and get a win. If I get matched with players of around my skill against high tier players, then I can gather stuff for 15 minutes and get killed in 4 seconds, which makes the whole exercise boring, and playing the game pointless. So in general, get a matchmaking, which takes 3 variables like time played, kills made, and overall win score into account, and you'll have a good game. Do nothing, and you'll have a game that will be played by hardcore shooter gamers that will move on to a next title as soon as the hype is gone, which is about now.
  4. May 1, 2019
    + General gameplay feels solid
    + Characters are versatile and interesting
    + Game is very fun with premade squad - Basically 90% of games without premade are unsatisfying - The game has pretty horrendous performance. Even though the latest Nvidia driver brought me around 10 frame boost it is still unacceptably low for the visual quality - The cosmetics are quite bare bones with
    + General gameplay feels solid
    + Characters are versatile and interesting
    + Game is very fun with premade squad

- Basically 90% of games without premade are unsatisfying
    - The cosmetics are quite bare bones with majority of them looking like procedural substances. The amount would have maybe been impressive 5 years ago before the rise of substance, but nowadays when a lot of this could have been set up as a pipiline with substance designer it makes majority of the in-game unlockables feel cheap
    - While I haven't really felt any big "lag" since launch month I still get occasional weird behaviour and stuff that feels like poor server performance.

In general while I've had good time with Apex the fact that I find the game unenjoyable playing solo, badly optimized and lacking in content outside of the enjoyment of the gameplay, makes me unable to recommend the game as a solo experience. Maybe in the future when the game gets solo mode (rumoured to be coming) and more higher rarity skins (some of the current highest ones are pretty cool) it will be different story. (Sadly I doubt they will go to great lengths to further optimize the game so I don't see any improvement in that front)
  5. Feb 24, 2019
    Как уже многие сказали игра очень недружелюбна к новичкам. Если в других играх есть режимы с ботами, и матчмейкинг с такими же нубами как вы, то здесь вас сразу закинет к профи которые будут убивать вас прежде чем вы успеете понять что происходит. Игра мне совершенно не понравилась, хотя многие писали что она похожа на ОВ, ничего подобного я вас уверяю. Графика нормальная. Это игра не дляКак уже многие сказали игра очень недружелюбна к новичкам. Если в других играх есть режимы с ботами, и матчмейкинг с такими же нубами как вы, то здесь вас сразу закинет к профи которые будут убивать вас прежде чем вы успеете понять что происходит. Игра мне совершенно не понравилась, хотя многие писали что она похожа на ОВ, ничего подобного я вас уверяю. Графика нормальная. Это игра не для всех. Вот моему другу она например очень даже зашла, а мне вот совершенно нет.
    В игре нет возможности игнора и бана игроков, если кто-то заруинил вам игру или просто неадекватно себя ведет вам придется его терпеть до конца матча. По мне так это очередной батл рояль, очередная контра и так далее. Не пойму откуда столько хайпа,
  6. Feb 24, 2019
    Better then it's competitors but if you do not support EA don't buy microtransactions.
  7. Mar 18, 2019
    For me its a very very good game, it puxe up a lot of skill from players, like aiming and movement and inteligence, but ; firts of all the game it has only 1 mode 3man squad and u cant play solo, i pug 90% of my games and people just die in 10-15sec of game and leave and u stay alone all the time,
    and second; the fame is free and the number of hacker cheaters are grwoing hugely, it cant be free to play nowadays the cheater market is too big to a free and very popular game to handle it, and apex unfortanely will die like many other good games GG :(
  8. Apr 21, 2019
    Region Lock China Region Lock China Region Lock China Region Lock China Region Lock China Region Lock China Region Lock China Region Lock China Region Lock China Region Lock China Region Lock China
  9. Feb 22, 2019
    The game itself is just amazing. Loved to played the game, but had to stop. Because of the massive problem, which is a f*cking cheaters. Haven't got recently a single matchup without a freaking cheater on enemy side or in my team... In sad times we lives, because f*cking cheaters are ruining another great game.
  10. Feb 21, 2019
    This game gets no higher than a 5. Idgaf how great your game is and this game is genuinely very fun, and super exciting... WHEN YOU GET TO PLAY IT. The game is a riddled mess of code, bugs, and disconnects. It reminds me of For Honor on release, a really fun game that got obliterated by disconnection issues. Until these issues are fixed.. nothing higher than a 5 for me.
  11. Mar 6, 2019
    При том что я не играл в рояли, эта зацепила. но...
    Время идет, вылеты и не думают поправляться. Политика жадности ЕА убивает стимул продолжать играть. Получил 100 уровень, сундуков больше не дают, нет прогресса и пропадает стимул и смысл играть дальше.
    При том что я не играл в рояли, эта зацепила. но...
  12. Mar 2, 2019
    I personally don`t like battle royales, but this game managed to renovate on many aspects of the genre. It nailed squad communication with the pinging system.
  13. Feb 15, 2019
    There's been a lot of gushing and glorification over this game. So much so that it's been deified to a state of inviolable sanctity. A shining star above the corrupted, rotting corpse that is modern day, _triple A_ gaming. But overall, the game is just another battle royale - that adds little to the genre - filled to the brim with overpriced, mediocre and laughably superfluous cosmetics.There's been a lot of gushing and glorification over this game. So much so that it's been deified to a state of inviolable sanctity. A shining star above the corrupted, rotting corpse that is modern day, _triple A_ gaming. But overall, the game is just another battle royale - that adds little to the genre - filled to the brim with overpriced, mediocre and laughably superfluous cosmetics. And of course, there's plenty of EA's beloved, junk filled loot boxes. Joy.

The game is, by and large, quite polished. It looks good and generally runs well. Weapons feel viscerally satisfying, gunplay is snappy, and movement is quick and nimble. The map is, in my opinion, incredibly well designed, featuring distinct locations and choke points to funnel combat through populous lanes of travel. There are ziplines to get around, tons of high points to snipe from, areas to hide in and objects to take cover behind.

Yet despite all of this, I'm not particularly impressed by the game. Though large publishers rarely allow their developers to release anything even remotely refined and finished these days, there was a time not so long ago when that was simply the norm. Now, when we see something that isn't a hot steaming pile of malfunctioning garbage, we applaud it simply for meeting our ever disappointed expectations. However, Apex is not without it's technical issues. For some, the game runs perfectly fine. But for an unfortunate proportion of players, constant disconnects and crashing aren't just occasional annoyances, but rampant ubiquities that to date haven't been addressed.

One of the big draws of the game is it's array of abilities, but they don't have as much of an effect on gameplay as people seem inclined to give them credit for. Most of the abilities are double edged swords, serving as just as much of a detriment to your team as they do to the enemy; which disincentivizes players from actually using them. Some of the most potent abilities in the game are the passives, but even their impact is minimal in the grand scheme of gameplay.

Apex is, far beyond anything else, a first person shooter. The better your aim, the better you'll tend to do. If your aim is poor, then like in any battle royale, you'll be spending a lot of time either hiding, or dying, or both. There are already aimbots readily available, and given that the game is free to play, with nothing more than account locking for offenders, it's naive to think that aimbotters aren't common.

At the time of writing, trio que is the only que available. Naturally, all of the more enthusiastic, skilled and outgoing players have created their own coordinated groups to stomp all the noobs and teams of randos. You'll know you've come across one of these teams when you get two tapped to the head and become welcomed to the stats of your killer reading 2339 kills, 528 816 dmg.

Finding a weapon, or decent gear, can be challenging. The game is littered with dozens and dozens of shields, heals, attachments, armor, helmets, ammo and various throwables of various rarities. You will spend a great deal of time sorting through piles of junk and running around opening bins filled with ammo, shields and low tier armor, but not a weapon in sight. (My record is 10 weaponless bins in a row.)

Game pacing is uneven. You can get some action in the early game drop, but the mid game is often a dull slog of traversing the countryside looking for gear. If you hear gunshots, you best run towards them if you want to stay awake and get some better stats. Often, you'll think you're the team pincering a fight, when in fact you're really just entering into a clusterf*k sandwich. Fifteen minutes of mindless looting is quickly flushed down the drain by a single tumultuous battle before you've even had time to lube up your sphincters. Of course, you can just hide on the outskirts until late game if you want. It'll cost you 20-25 minutes of your life that could've been spent playing an arena shooter, but if you enjoy playing the video game equivalent of hide and go seek, then battle royale is for you.

Look, Apex is a solid game. And I have had a good deal of fun playing it. But all this hype about it being the second coming of christ is unwarranted. It's a decent battle royale, but it's primarily more of the same. The better your aim, the more you'll enjoy Apex, as is generally the case for any shooter. But unlike an arena shooter, there's always going to be hours and hours spent gathering up the same old gear, over and over, to get shot in the back so you can do it again, and again, and again. If you enjoy looting, only for your efforts to get reset, then you'll unequivocally love Apex. It's like getting to clean your room repeatedly until the end of time; what's not to love?

And the microtransactions are... yikes.
  14. Feb 17, 2019
    There doesn't appear to be any sort of Skill-Based Matchmaking. This is fine for Xbox and PS4, where the console standardization and Aim-Assist levels the playing field a but the skill-range on the PC tends to be much larger. Battle Royales make this problem worse by giving experienced players more practice than new players.

The first few days of the release were very fun, but things

The first few days of the release were very fun, but things fell out of balance very quickly. It's very common for new players to be matched with Level 50+ players who carry them. This actually has create some backward incentive, where you're more likely to progress further with random teammates than a squad of friends of similar skill. In my personal experience, that has been the case. Unless New players have the opportunity to play apart from the experienced ones, a lot of people will eventually become discouraged and move on to other games.

TL:DR: Ranked Matchmaking is needed so Apex doesn't become an Elite Soldier Slug Fest that turns off newcomers.
  15. Feb 7, 2019
    ENG
    Un stability work!
    RU Мне нравится игра. Но то как она сделана, эти технические проблемы накаляют. Игра не стабильна. Поиграл, через час пробуешь запустить, нифига не запускается. Просто крашится после старта, без сообщения об ошибке. На форумах EA хаос, куча постов, решения нет. Выкатывают какие-то мега сложные танцы с бубном. Почему тот же Батлфилд работает НОРМАЛЬНО, почему
    ENG
    Un stability work!

RU
    Мне нравится игра. Но то как она сделана, эти технические проблемы накаляют. Игра не стабильна. Поиграл, через час пробуешь запустить, нифига не запускается. Просто крашится после старта, без сообщения об ошибке. На форумах EA хаос, куча постов, решения нет. Выкатывают какие-то мега сложные танцы с бубном. Почему тот же Батлфилд работает НОРМАЛЬНО, почему ПАБЖ хотя бы запускается. А эта игра просто не работает.
  16. Mar 4, 2019
    it`s mostly about luck , if you can get a high damage gun you can get a kill if not you are stuck with a pee shooter gun who can`t kill after you land 6 bullets in to the enemy. And like every br game it`s a camp fest. No recoil weapons , sniper 40 dmg , no match history .
  17. Mar 3, 2019
    developers need to fix bugs and add more content and then the game will be 9/10 and so far 6/10
  18. Feb 6, 2019
    While you can clearly see that this is a well made game, and was created by a professional studio, it is really about average at best. I don't have a problem with battle royal mode, but having heroes with abilities just doesn't feel right here. Also you are forced to play with at least two other people, which is just ridiculous. Playing with randoms is extremely difficult, even playingWhile you can clearly see that this is a well made game, and was created by a professional studio, it is really about average at best. I don't have a problem with battle royal mode, but having heroes with abilities just doesn't feel right here. Also you are forced to play with at least two other people, which is just ridiculous. Playing with randoms is extremely difficult, even playing with friends and loosing a person will cripple you a lot, because then you will be going against full squads with abilities that you don't have. Time to kill is freaking ridiculous and extremely inconsistent, because of the design of the game and heroes, you can either kill people with single hit, or have a minute long gunfight where you are just pumping each other full of bullets.

This is new game and its exciting, but I see people dropping it for whatever they were playing before, or moving to new things once this will get stale here in a bit. Once again, not a bad game, just a mediocre BR game with some questionable design elements that were put into the game to make it "unique" but really don't work that great.
  19. Feb 7, 2019
    The game's pretty bad with it's optimization, apparently a GTX 1060 Ti can't properly run this game at 1080p and 60 FPS. Also firing a Kraber .50-CAL Sniper can just crash the game.
  20. Feb 10, 2019
    It´s a good game but that fing you can play only in squad-not good.I like game much for quality maps,good characters but it totally kill Titanfall series.It´s Titanfall without titans? huh!? .If it not be in Titanfall universe it will be good.
  21. Feb 23, 2019
    Not bad semi-cuckold game. Can be interesting if you are playing with friends. Be prepared for the fact that there is only one white male character and he is unplayable. At least there are no pajamas and retarded dances.
  22. Mar 8, 2019
    An engrossing yet curiously empty romp through the groundhog day routine of Battle Royale, the best in a genre that keeps you playing without end and without ever knowing why
  23. Feb 7, 2019
    I actually dislike Battle Royale. The games that come from this genre never managed to interest me at all, PUBG i consider to be an unpolished mess, Fortinie has been just a snore fest and the artstyle, which is admittetly subjective, looks awful.
    Apex Legends is so far the only Battle royale i enjoyed playing.
    `Even though you are forced in Squads of three people, the communication
    Apex Legends is so far the only Battle royale i enjoyed playing.
    `Even though you are forced in Squads of three people, the communication system allows for easy communication and commands.
    `The ability to climb, slide and use ziplines give you a lot of mobility to travel through the map horizontal and verticaly.
    `A class system to slightly mix up the old BR formula.
    And it is Free to play, no Pay2Win, and shows way more polish than other F2p games so close after release.
    Only concerns are Server issues and occasional lag that caused me to die from time to time and the overall future of this game in regards of new content.
    Also its EA. But i have hopes that Respawn will manage to keep those influences away from this game.
  24. Feb 7, 2019
    I first discovered the game watching Shroud play it and completely destroying everyone.
    I then downloaded the game and tried it out.
    Everything really feels polished graphic wise, but it's also having this generic si-fi elements that are quite annoying. It makes the UI more difficult to read imo When I then played the first round I really didn't like how the weapons look, even if their
    I then downloaded the game and tried it out.
    When I then played the first round I really didn't like how the weapons look, even if their handling is really nice. My problem with si-fi shooters is that you can't really relate to these weapons which makes it hard to really get what's an AR or SMG in the first place. I really don't get the point why guns have to look like that.
    But whatever. The game play really nice and the movement itself is really satisfying. On the other hand, the movement is the biggest issue to me. All this sidestepping to dodge bullets and the fact that everyone feels like a bullet sponge makes it extremely hard for me to really like the gun play even if everything feels responsive. If they can add some strong inertia to the movement without making it painfully horrible to play, I think it can be really great.

The hero system isn't that big of a problem imo. It's kinda "unique" even if other shooters, even br games, did that before.
  25. Feb 17, 2019
    Ещё одна королевская битва в топе Твича... Ну ладно, мы привыкли и давайте начнем с самой игры.
    Оптимизация.
    Про нее есть что сказать. Она не то чтобы плохая, но хромает. Заходя в дым кадры проседают до 1. За счет того что игра динамичная и требует много эффектов ФПС иногда проседает. Геймплей. Смесь Call Of Duty, PUBG и Фортнайт. Игра охеренна за счет того что на одной лишь жопе ты
    Оптимизация.
    Геймплей.
    Смесь Call Of Duty, PUBG и Фортнайт. Игра охеренна за счет того что на одной лишь жопе ты можешь проехать по всей карте. Есть ульта как в Owerwath и казнии. Казни это когда не просто добиваешь врага с пистолетика, а делаешь это как в ёбаном кино. Игра очень похожа на кино.
    Скины.
    Скины есть на всё. И они охирительны.
    Сейчас вы спросите: "Почему тогда 6, а не все 10?!". Да потому-что. Игра находится в проклятом с рождения Origin, который не может обойтись без танцев с бубном. Во-вторых нет сингл плеера. В-третьих, она нереально багованая. Баги даже в меню
  26. Feb 5, 2019
    needed more optimization. have 960 4gb 8 ram fx 8320 auto graphics high and 40 fps. recommend 970 CARL
  27. Feb 14, 2019
    Very nicely executed game. Runs like charm, nice menus, nice graphics, i just cant get over the gameplay. I just had too many games where i was either shot immediately after landing, or when i walked around without encountering somebody, and then getting shot by a sniper. I dont usually suck -that much- in shooters ... There are enough other games which have a nice flow (battlefield, quakeVery nicely executed game. Runs like charm, nice menus, nice graphics, i just cant get over the gameplay. I just had too many games where i was either shot immediately after landing, or when i walked around without encountering somebody, and then getting shot by a sniper. I dont usually suck -that much- in shooters ... There are enough other games which have a nice flow (battlefield, quake champions, cod, ...) Expand
  28. Feb 16, 2019
    This game is so reliant on teammates, if they're doodoo, no win.

Hoping they add solos quick.
  29. Feb 15, 2019
    Its an entry level BR FPS with colorful characters and fast-paced gameplay. I like it. I have a problem with the influx of trolls, hackers and cheaters though. No regulating system as of now. Also it's in its early stage and suffers from bugs more often than not, most of the time server related.
  30. Mar 2, 2019
    This is probably one of the only games where the console community is better than on PC. So many disconnects, so many lone-wolves and stupidity boggles me. The game has balancing flaws but is otherwise good yet already lacking in content (2v2?).
    If the teamplay works it's a blast, most of the times it doesn't and the game gets very unfair.
  31. Feb 27, 2019
    Already kinda don't have a reason to play it after 5 hours. I play with friends only

It's very polished, but I believe it'll suffer the same fate as realm royale and blackout. There just isn't as much replay value as fortnite or pubg
  32. Feb 27, 2019
    Apex Legends is a new approach to battle royale shooters, and one that delivers nicely with their named heroes, phenomenal pinging system, simplified inventory management, gunplay, balancing and map design. Unfortunately, the game has disappointing amount of content, unimpressive visuals and even more frustrating matchmaking and stability, which might take away the fun for some.
  33. May 16, 2019
    I had to give Apex Legends a try. It is, after all, free to play. I've been having a lot of fun with it. It is a challenging multiplayer game. Gun fights are exhilarating, and the mechanics and feel of the game is quite responsive. Player hit boxes are appropriately sized. I've not experienced any latency issues. The graphics look great. The game runs smoothly on my GTX 1060 at highestI had to give Apex Legends a try. It is, after all, free to play. I've been having a lot of fun with it. It is a challenging multiplayer game. Gun fights are exhilarating, and the mechanics and feel of the game is quite responsive. Player hit boxes are appropriately sized. I've not experienced any latency issues. The graphics look great. The game runs smoothly on my GTX 1060 at highest settings. The map (only 1 thus far), is superb, there are some very cool environments (zones) all packed into a single map.

I only have a few criticisms.
    -A number of the characters seem like they were ripped from Borderlands (Siren, Maniac (Octane)) and Overwatch. Three of the 'legends' require a lot of time playing to unlock or can be purchased with real money. though they are not needed to enjoy the game as it is quite balanced.
    -There are a number of cheaters playing. While it took a while until I identified a cheater with aim bots, I did find 2 within only an hour of playing during one evening. One was my random team-mate and then another that i suspected and spectated to see that indeed the player was using an aim bot. Apex Legends is a successful free to play multiplayer game, and thus, cheats are to be expected. I just hope it doesn't get any worse and the developers stay on top of it.
    -There is only one map.
  34. Apr 27, 2019
    From a technical standpoint, Apex Legends is a great game. EA used a different strategy for this title. There was no PR campaign, so there was zero hype or expectation to begin with. EA managed to release a mostly bug-free, free to play battle royale game without any annoying pay-to-win mechanics and consequently, it was well received by gamers and critics alike.

However, technical

However, technical perfection does not make a great game, at least in my book. I appreciate the tension and stress level that PUBG provides, despite “technically” being a game infested with bugs. I like how the shooting feels; I enjoy the excitement I get when I kill an enemy. Apex Legends, on the other hand, takes a much more casual approach to gameplay and that is simply not what I am looking for in a battle royale.

Apex Legends has very good graphics and a cool setting. It offers some neat features (majority of which maybe taken from Overwatch) and interesting ideas to improve the cooperation between team members. There is not much to complain about and I understand why it is praised by game critics. On the other hand, I am a gamer and I judge video games based on my personal experience with them. Apex Legends is not my cup of tea, but there is no reason why you shouldn’t give it a go and decide for yourself…
  35. May 20, 2019
    Very good speed and movement.
    Nice ping system and nice respawn system.
    Bad character design.

Very fun to play. (but full of cheaters)
  36. Feb 16, 2019
    Ну хз, EA пытается вернуть аудиторию на бф 5, игра-вылитая колда, не хватает хардкорности.
  37. Feb 15, 2019
    A strange mix between Overwatch, CoD, a bit of Warframe with a Titanfall background. It comes with fresh ideas in battle royal concept, mixing games styles as we are seeing with Realms Royale or CoD. The free-to-play game offers a good character evolution, asking for your real money only for skins stuff, everything being accessible with gaming time.
    Showing the power of the Source Engine,
    Showing the power of the Source Engine, this game is beautiful and far from the "cheap toy style" of the similar proposal coming from CoD. This only makes me imagine how amazing can be a battle royal with Frosbite in Battlefield. Gungame feelings are perfect, as they were in the Titanfall saga.

BUT this game is not for those who are seeking something more realistic, calmed and pure real war strategy. This is pure action with magic, instant regeneration, weird magical movements like Overwatch, avoiding any realistic battle strategy possibility where dead is not even definitive anymore.

After the first good vibes, this game goes far in the exploration of this new game style... but still not enough groundbreaking to offer something really interesting and too unrealistic for me. I will have to wait for a real successor of the buggy PUBG...
  38. Feb 21, 2019
    I think it is fair to say that this is probably the best battle royal experience available at the time of writing. A great deal of this game is well thought out and executed properly. However, this game is lacking something which I cant put my finger on. It features a whimsically prepared tutorial where you can only pick 1 legend. Thus, creating a game play environment where you cannotI think it is fair to say that this is probably the best battle royal experience available at the time of writing. A great deal of this game is well thought out and executed properly. However, this game is lacking something which I cant put my finger on. It features a whimsically prepared tutorial where you can only pick 1 legend. Thus, creating a game play environment where you cannot play test anything or even view the map before jumping into a REAL game. However, this is pretty much the same with any BR type game. Expand
  39. Feb 22, 2019
    7/10 does not mean bad, in fact this game is rather good.

As someone who abhorred Fortnite and barely found any fun in PUBG, I can honestly say that I am not a huge fan of the Battle Royale games/modes. This game is different and I am really enjoying it, despite the fact that I am rubbish at it. i like the different characters, I like the fact I am always in a squad and can be saved
    7/10 does not mean bad, in fact this game is rather good.

This game is different and I am really enjoying it, despite the fact that I am rubbish at it. i like the different characters, I like the fact I am always in a squad and can be saved by better players and I like the "hero-skills".

My main irk is that like most BRs, there is no matchmaking, meaning me, a noob, can get matched with people with hundreds of kills and who have dumped tens, if not hundreds of hours into BRs.

Somehow, it is still fun!
  40. Feb 23, 2019
    There is a good battle royale with fresh idea about legends and i like it. I like also combat features like pings. But its almost impossible to enjoy the game when you can disconnect or crash any second without reconnect button in 2k19.
  41. Mar 2, 2019
    Not a fan of battle royales but still enjoyed a few hours. + it's free to play.
  42. Mar 26, 2019
    It’s a good game but personally I don’t enjoy it that much, I don’t know why but my opinion
  43. Apr 13, 2019
    Fun battle royal with different characters with different abilities. This game reminds me of shadow run.. but the good parts of shadow run! Fun game to play with friends.

Their are somethings I find annoying. The 3 party instead of 4 for example.
  44. Apr 28, 2019
    Apex legends. Who would've expected this from respawn entertainment? (tl:dr at bottom)
    Battle Royale is a oversaturated genre with way too many failures from radical heights to the culling.
    Apex legends offers a fresh spin with a unique ping system and legends instead of bland army soldiers, as each of them has their own 'unique' abilities. For graphics, it looks.. decent but I

For graphics, it looks.. decent but I wouldn't praise it for taking it up a notch and the map looks like the beta version of anthem's map, both being set in a jungle.

The abilities are unique to the battle royale genre as no one except for realm royale has tried it but we all know how that turned out :/ However, I can start drawing many similarities with rainbow 6 siege in terms of abilities.
    Gibraltar has a shield when aiming down on his gun, similar to Blackbeard who can mount a rifle shield on his gun.
    Bloodhound can track other enemy's footsteps much like jackal from rainbow 6, caustic can place gas traps similar to smoke and mirage has clones which marks enemies who shoot it like alibi who can place 3 projections which tags enemies that shoot it. So their abilities aren't that unique but ill let slide.

One thing I love is the movement, it all feels so smooth from the gun play and being able to traverse the map through ziplines which help the pacing of the game, filling me up with adrenaline and it was a bummer when wall run wasn't present although it takes place within the titanfall universe.

The fact that there was only one map despite it being out for 2 months is starting to show and having a disappointing battlepass and it seems EA was focusing on skins more than actual content which I would say is a necessary evil for a game that seemed to pop out of no where.

Something i'm sure no one asked for is political correctness. I'm sure this is just a pet peeve but we did not need to know that Gibraltar is gay and that despite we did not know where bloodhound was from or his species and real name, we apparently know he's non-binary? we've seen this with battlefield V and it is clearly to pander to the left. I am fine with this as long as it does not affect gameplay but the fact that this is even here seems unnecessary.

Tl:dr: Fun battle royale with amazing gameplay but map feels sparse and bland, seems rushed to latch on the latest trend but is good for a free game and would recommend a try
  45. May 2, 2019
    Jogo muito divertido , mecãnicas interessantes e diferenciadas para um Battle Royale novo no mercado, e sem dúvidas é seu grande destaque. Porém, as atualizações do game deixam a desejar, não possui um balanceamento periódico das lendas, e não possui muitos conteúdos, modos de jogo e eventos para deixar o jogo mais dinâmico, claro que o jogo é totalmente gratuito, mas a desenvolvedoraJogo muito divertido , mecãnicas interessantes e diferenciadas para um Battle Royale novo no mercado, e sem dúvidas é seu grande destaque. Porém, as atualizações do game deixam a desejar, não possui um balanceamento periódico das lendas, e não possui muitos conteúdos, modos de jogo e eventos para deixar o jogo mais dinâmico, claro que o jogo é totalmente gratuito, mas a desenvolvedora precisa competir forte com os outros battle royales do mercado, e não ficar para trás.
    Seu maior problema no PC são os crashes e otimização, que deixam a desejar.

Game design: 10/10
    Modos de jogo: 6/10
    Jogabilidade: 10/10
    Desempenho: 7/10
  46. May 12, 2019
    I'm not a BattleRoyale fan, but since this game got such a positive feedback, I tried it out. The game is really fun, the heroes are well balanced and the weapons feel good. RespawnEntertainment proved once again that they know how to make great gunplay. The different heroes are fun to play and the abilities are unique. The BattlePass is unfortunately not very well designed and the rewardsI'm not a BattleRoyale fan, but since this game got such a positive feedback, I tried it out. The game is really fun, the heroes are well balanced and the weapons feel good. RespawnEntertainment proved once again that they know how to make great gunplay. The different heroes are fun to play and the abilities are unique. The BattlePass is unfortunately not very well designed and the rewards are not motivating. If you haven't tried any BattleRoyale yet, Apex Legends is definitely worth a try. Its also worth a try if you dont like BattleRoyale games because the pingsystem and the heroes are very unique. Expand
  47. Aug 23, 2019
    Updating my review again, raised the score from a 3 to a 7. They have mostly dealt with the cheating issue. I only see one cheater once every 5 days. Overall the game is much more balanced now but there are still many frustrating issues with the game. The servers are very inconsistent from night to night. One night my squad will have constant lag/stutter/hitreg issues and other nights itUpdating my review again, raised the score from a 3 to a 7. They have mostly dealt with the cheating issue. I only see one cheater once every 5 days. Overall the game is much more balanced now but there are still many frustrating issues with the game. The servers are very inconsistent from night to night. One night my squad will have constant lag/stutter/hitreg issues and other nights it will be tolerable. No other recent games I've played (Overwatch, Siege) have this issue. Footsteps sounds will still occasionally cut out making you wonder how the hell a whole squad suddenly appeared next to you. The hitbox for pathfinder and wattson are still bad, better than before but still bad. This game could be a 9.5/10 if the servers were better. It will be sad to see this game die once COD Modern Warfare comes out. Expand
  48. Oct 15, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Игра появилась когда я пукнул , потамуша у людей есть лигиндарки а у меня нету ни адной эта не справедлива так шо удалите игру с Нинтендо свич Expand

A refinement of battle royale, Apex Legends is great fun — but there's still room for improvement.
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Apr 4, 2019
    An excellent Battle Royale, which has many innovations and enhancements and can attract even those who are not fans of this genre. [Issue#294]
  3. Mar 29, 2019
    Apex Legends Is simply one of the best Battle Royale games ever made. What makes this game so great is ping system for easy communications, and Titanfall-esque gameplay with charismatic characters.