Feb 5, 2018Remothered: tormented fathers is a great stealth-horror game, in which every step could be the last one. During all the adventure you will feel the breath of the death on your neck, but runnig away is definitely the best way to embrace the darkness. A must have for all the fans of hard-core horror games in which the enemy is the stalker like Clock Tower.
Feb 18, 2018Remothered offers a taste of the classic survival horror, reminding us of games like Clock Tower and Haunting Ground, and it does it with great production values for an indie title. It's not perfect, but if you like being chased and relying on the stealthy approach, give it a try.
Feb 9, 2018This is a solid start for the planned trilogy. Mixing stealth, shock effects and survival horror, the experience is truly terrifying - at least in the beginning. Towards the end it becomes routine while the minigames and trial & error sequences become tedious.
Jul 31, 2020O jogo merece todo o respeito já que é um sucessor espiritual do clássico e sinistro clock tower. A ambientação e música, gráficos, são ótimosO jogo merece todo o respeito já que é um sucessor espiritual do clássico e sinistro clock tower. A ambientação e música, gráficos, são ótimos mas poderia ser melhor, o que realmente me prendeu mais no jogo foram as reviravoltas inesperadas. Torço para que lancem mais jogos assim, ainda mais se forem 2D sided como o Clock Tower.… Expand
Mar 27, 2018The true horror would be not picking up this fantastic title. it is a love letter to cinema, licterature and 90s' videogames. it is Rule ofThe true horror would be not picking up this fantastic title. it is a love letter to cinema, licterature and 90s' videogames. it is Rule of Rose meeting Silence of the Lambs, it is Silent Hill meeting Rosemary Baby. The shocking storyline rules a well made masterpiece that finds its perfection with the satisfying epilogue painstakingly crafted together to produce an unforgettable experience rather than a game.
10 out 10… Expand
Aug 1, 2018After many years, Remothered: Tormented Fathers finally releases. The question remains though, was it worth the wait? The answer is aAfter many years, Remothered: Tormented Fathers finally releases. The question remains though, was it worth the wait? The answer is a resounding, "YES!"
Remothered: Tormented Fathers takes everything good about old-school horror and meshes it into one phenomenal and terrifying experience that any fan of horror would be foolish to pass by. From it's beautiful art design and haunting atmosphere, Remothered is an absolute delight.
From the moment it begins, you can't help but be sucked into this dreary and deadly world. I honestly found it hard to put my controller down once the horror of being stalked by these vicious psychos truly begins.
In terms of story, you'd be hard-pressed to find anything better than Remothered. It's truly one of a kind and something so good, I don't even want to say anything more because I may actually spoil some of the amazing twists and turns. The less you know about the story, the better. I've played many triple-A games and never encountered a story this sadistic and original.
Gameplay is tense and heart-pounding. You will spend a lot of time sneaking around the mansion and avoiding these crazy characters. Most old-school games that Remothered takes many of its inspirations from can't even compare to the types of chases that you will experience here. I really loved being chased because the soundtrack is just incredible.
Remothered: Tormented Fathers may be a bit shorter then horror games in the past but this one is worth every penny of its price tag. By far one of the most original and engaging horror titles I have played in years. I can't wait to play it again and find every collectible!… Expand
Aug 17, 2020Producto que se nota hecho con mucho cariño, he de reconocer que me ha parecido difícil, creo que sin mirar alguna guia de vez en cuandoProducto que se nota hecho con mucho cariño, he de reconocer que me ha parecido difícil, creo que sin mirar alguna guia de vez en cuando hubiera tirado la toalla y nunca me lo hubiera pasado entero, aun así me ha gustado mucho, es un juego intenso y angustiante, con un argumento enrevesado y complejo, un muy buen titulo de terror para los que les gusten las emociones fuertes, los desafíos y los juegos de miedo de la vieja escuela.… Expand
Feb 4, 2018WANTS TO FEEL SO MUCH LIKE AN "AAA" GAME AND SOMETIMES IT ACTUALLY DOES, BUT IN THE END, IT FAILS IN MANY THINGS...
POSITIVES: - CinematicWANTS TO FEEL SO MUCH LIKE AN "AAA" GAME AND SOMETIMES IT ACTUALLY DOES, BUT IN THE END, IT FAILS IN MANY THINGS...
- Cinematic Story with Multiple Twists (But some are already obvious, from the whole beginning.)
- Graphic Visuals (If you do not meet the recommended specs., you still can run this game on "Ultra" graphic settings, almost without any problem.)
- Gameplay Features (Real survival experience, not "Run & Gun".)
- Open Environment (Not open-world, but wide linear, while being isolated in mansion. Brings classic "Resident Evil" feels.)
- Unfinished Controls Management (The UI of controls do always swap, between keyboard buttons and controller ones, because the game cannot recognize, if you do play on keyboard or controller...)
- Sound System (One of the worst sound systems, i ever witnessed, for example: you are in ground level, bellow playing gramophone, that is on second floor and you can still hear it, like it is next to you, even enemies alone can hear you through everything, if you make one step, bellow thick floor...)
- Voice Acting (Sometimes the voice acting is solid and sometimes it is so bad, that you can even recognize, that each actor recorded lines on different microphone.)
- AI (Enemies can hear you through every object, even if you are bellow them on different floor, actually when you do make real noises, that they should definitely hear, they will not even react, even if you are right behind them. Their vision is also very limited, because when you are normally meant to be spotted, they will just go right past you.)
- Too Many Cutscenes (Every time, that you will reach some important point in the story, there is always long pre-rendered cutscene, that will do all the work for you and in the end you are left with not much to play.)
- 1 to 2 Hours Playtime Duration (Finished the game almost in one session, without any struggle, only if it was not for the bugs and glitches few times.)
FOR IT'S CURRENT PRICE ("STEAM"), IT IS MORE OF CINEMATIC MOVIE EXPERIENCE, THAN STANDALONE GAME ITSELF. SIMPLY: WAIT FOR THE PRICE TO DROP.… Expand
Feb 3, 2018i'd give it more time to polish the game before putting it out...
starts with 30mins of cinematic simulator and 5 secs of walking betweeni'd give it more time to polish the game before putting it out...
starts with 30mins of cinematic simulator and 5 secs of walking between each one, the character runs weird, the character looks like it's going to die after running for 2 secs, when finnaly into the house it's like tom and jerry running after each other, the chase music is hyper loud even with the sound on the lowest level.… Expand