2.8

1. Oct 4, 2019
    What happened here is the only question that comes to my mind, wildlands was already quite different from the past ghost recon games and more oriented towards casual gamers but it still felt like a well crafted semi realistic military shooter and yet this game took all that was good about wildlands and threw it out the window, if that wasnt enough they felt the need to introduce RPGWhat happened here is the only question that comes to my mind, wildlands was already quite different from the past ghost recon games and more oriented towards casual gamers but it still felt like a well crafted semi realistic military shooter and yet this game took all that was good about wildlands and threw it out the window, if that wasnt enough they felt the need to introduce RPG elements into the game as well as full monetization of said mechanics and if all that wasnt enough the game as of right now is also plagued with just tons and tons of bugs and various other technical issues which makes me feel like this was put together in 6-8 months looking at the state of the game. Overall its not worth it, dont buy it. Expand
  2. Oct 4, 2019
    Complete garbage.

Complete garbage.

Graphics remind of a 2007 game (I play on GTX1080 Ultra settings): Everything is so low detail and has that wet effect even if it is sunny. Character models are disgusting up close (zooming with scopes you realize your fingers have no details like fingernails etc). Anything not on the menu screen is low-res. It seems like they only paid attention to the weapons only when you view them through the menu, not in-game. The world is low detail and a disaster.

A copy of Division: They copied the Division formula and everything is online, there is a HUB you see others (all look the same because character creation is limited to 6 presets).

Atrocious character customization: There are only a few presets to choose from. All look ugly. You can't change anything on them except hair style (not even colour!).

Voice acting is laughable. Lip sync is non existent and all over the place.

Story starts garbage and is highly uninteresting.

All characters are unmemorable and look like a joke.

Microtransactions are EVERYWHERE. Anything you see has a paywall in front of it. The game is a joke costing 50euro for the Standard Edition (and ludicrous 100euro for Ultimate) and yet you have to spend a fortune in-game for weapons, cosmetics, boosts.

A HUGE disappointment by Ubisoft. If Wildlands was 8/10, this one is definitely a 2/10.
  3. Oct 4, 2019
    Terrible. This word is the only one that comes to mind. Microtransactions, pay to win, multitude of gamebreaking bugs such as falling through textures, getting stuck, dumb and terrible AI, which spawns out of blue or comes through single doors all the time even when they see their "teammates" die in them. This game has nothing to do with Ghost Recon Wildlands, it's just a way for you toTerrible. This word is the only one that comes to mind. Microtransactions, pay to win, multitude of gamebreaking bugs such as falling through textures, getting stuck, dumb and terrible AI, which spawns out of blue or comes through single doors all the time even when they see their "teammates" die in them. This game has nothing to do with Ghost Recon Wildlands, it's just a way for you to burn your money. Skip this trash and forget. I'm giving 1 for the great world tho. Ubisoft has always made great worlds, which as in this case, feel very empty and pointless, but at least they look great. Skip it. Expand
  4. Oct 4, 2019
    Trash game. Don’t buy it! The game is unfinished, load with millions of bugs. There’s a main mission that 4 identical dead bodies appears in the same room and another identical one nearby, it’s just way to lazy, and the whole QA team should get fired.
  5. Oct 4, 2019
    UBISOFT IS THE NEW EA
    I have pre-ordered this game (Gold edition $100), and after that, I'll NEVER pre-order a Ubisoft game Again.
    UBISOFT IS THE NEW EA
    Besides the texture quality, this game is WAY behind the Wildlands, Poor plot, ugly Graphics, BUGS, TONS of BUGS. We know that Ubisoft is known for bugs, but they have the ability to create massive open worlds in a short period of time, but this game is terrible, the micro-transactions are disgusting, you can buy time-savers and even skill points. It's really sad seeing a game with a huge potential being destroyed by Ubisoft Greed for profit.
    Gameplay is repetitive,
    Vehicle control is way worse than the previous one (That was really bad).
    i don't have enough words to say how bad this game is
  6. Oct 4, 2019
    At this stage you’re no longer buying a game but an online game. This game was designed from the ground up for one singular goal: monetization. Honestly it’s should be free to play
  7. Oct 4, 2019
    Me gustaría poder darle más nota. Es un buen juego pero gamificarlo es ruin. Las microtransacciones son una enfermedad de los videojuegos en la actualidad y la tendencia de ubisoft de hacer RPGs todos sus videojuegos es ya cansina. Si quiero un RPG Loot Shooter me compro un The Division. Ghost Recon Breakpoint debería ser otra cosa, no lootear armas legendarias para desbloquear un camoMe gustaría poder darle más nota. Es un buen juego pero gamificarlo es ruin. Las microtransacciones son una enfermedad de los videojuegos en la actualidad y la tendencia de ubisoft de hacer RPGs todos sus videojuegos es ya cansina. Si quiero un RPG Loot Shooter me compro un The Division. Ghost Recon Breakpoint debería ser otra cosa, no lootear armas legendarias para desbloquear un camo épico en la Isla Volcán, coño. Expand
  8. Oct 4, 2019
    Don't buy this game. Pre-alpha build. Toom much bugs. And gameplay like mobile game. Micro transaction for everything.
  9. Oct 4, 2019
    This game is a complete disappointment after the success a wildland. As many reviews already talk about micro transaction, I won't talk about it, just keep in mind that all the game is built around it.
    Let's talk about the game play.
    Let's talk about the game play.
    First, where are the ghosts? (I mean your teammate not the ghost you see in ghostbuster) All the previous Ghost Recon game in the franchise that I play is about being part of a team. Like in advanced warfighters or wildland. The explanation of developers said it’s to make you feel alone behind the line. Hum like all the previous game I assume, we feel stuck behind the line with your team, it’s even more stressful because you’re in charge of their life. And if the goal is to make you feel alone, why is their multiplayer coop, and all the advertising was made displaying a team of for… I suppose that the real reason is that developing team IA was too expensive and too much time consuming, let make a market instead. So here we are with the same game mode as “The division” but with lack of talent.
    Secondly, this game is fu**ing slow! Each action takes too much time to perform with the slowest animation I have ever see. It’s just frustrating when you’re engage in combat and you need to fast disembark, or just climb over a tiny wall….
    Finally, this world feels empty and lifeless... The choice of putting the action on an imaginary island why not. But after the huge work made in wildland to bring life in a fake Bolivia world this new island seems dead. There is no activity in the settlement and town. Okay the island in under martial law, but the few amounts of PNJ you meet seems to just have lose their soul.
    To be fair this game brings interesting new features like the stamina management, the climb and falling mechanism (that make the 1 point instead of 0). But everything else seems undone, the global quality seems very poor for a AAA games. This game is just a money maker surfing on the success of the previous opus.
  10. Oct 4, 2019
    I've played GR:Wildlands and i loved it. I've played GR:Breakpoint beta and love it even more and was about to buy the ultimate version of the game as i usualy do with Ubisoft's games.
    I usualy pay an extra 20$ in cosmetics after playing the game to support the game "great game thanks, take my money" BUT the monetization system has gone way too far. You can pay for evrything in this game. I can't support this behavior and won't buy breakpoint.

We, gamers, can't let this become the standard of video games, i'll do my part and boycott it even if i want to play to this game.
  11. Oct 4, 2019
    Alpha and Beta look promising, but this is the new Anthem. Hardly a main story, monetisation of weapons, xp boost, items. There truly no need of playing the actual game, just flash your credit card and there is no reason to waste your time on this game.
  12. Oct 4, 2019
    More donate to god of donates!
    ----------------------------------------------
    -Boring open world
    -Terrible main story
    -Stupid side quests
    -Small number of weapon
    -Very small variety of enemies
    -disgusting control of car, motorbike and other
    -Divine Donatus!
    !!!My idea for new regime PVP for Ubisoft!!!
    Two team 4vs4
    Start match and start donate auction
    Wins team who bet is greater
  13. Oct 4, 2019
    A micro-Transaction filled store-front disguised as a Game, speechless tbh...
  14. Oct 4, 2019
    Best game ever. Ubisoft is the best, finally did an awesome job. Haven't donated any cent, and played for like 70+ hours.
  15. Dec 26, 2021
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint came out in 2019 with mediocre reviews and spoiled what we loved about Wildlands. But in 2021 it is a very solid, polished, and fun game. The story is well told and well acted and the gameplay is awesome with a huge map and good shooting mechanics. It is a shame it did not come out in this polished state it is in now as it might have done so much better.
  16. Nov 21, 2021
    I find the negative attention this game has gotten to be massively unjustified and although the launch may have been rocky the game now is really solid and alot of fun to play. There are loads of customisation options, a solid and addicting gameplay loop, a great setting and at the very least a intriguing story as well as loads of content added post launch. Episode 2 and 3 feel a littleI find the negative attention this game has gotten to be massively unjustified and although the launch may have been rocky the game now is really solid and alot of fun to play. There are loads of customisation options, a solid and addicting gameplay loop, a great setting and at the very least a intriguing story as well as loads of content added post launch. Episode 2 and 3 feel a little unnecessary and i wish they just combined the best elements of all 3 and made one great expansive campaign but it's still really fun just because of the great gameplay loop. Alot of the initial issues at release have been fixed and so much has been added that its almost an entirely new game. This is worth another go at playing and even though it took awhile and some issues remain this game has really come into its own and is something that will keep you engaged for dozens of hours. Expand
  17. Jan 11, 2022
    This game is seriously great and lots of fun to play. The amount of stuff you can find is endless! The missions are intense as hell and with teammates and the drone taking them out feels like a victory every time. I just got The game so it plays like a gem. I recon most low scores are from dicks that havent even played it or from gamers that played the first buggy iteration. I wouldThis game is seriously great and lots of fun to play. The amount of stuff you can find is endless! The missions are intense as hell and with teammates and the drone taking them out feels like a victory every time. I just got The game so it plays like a gem. I recon most low scores are from dicks that havent even played it or from gamers that played the first buggy iteration. I would definitely recommend this to those who like to pay strategically and stealthy with cool guns and gadgets! Expand
  18. Jan 5, 2022
    Had tons of bugs in the beginning but they gave it lots of TLC and its getting ALOT better!!!
  19. Apr 9, 2021
    I bought the Breakpoint Complete Edition for I think 15 bucks when the next-gen patch for PS5 got released. I enjoyed the game a lot. I am no die-hard fan of the franchise, didnt play Wildlands before. I feel like this game has a lot to offer, especially if you play it coop it is very fun to take out locations while one is going hands-on and one goes for sniper. Especially the weapons inI bought the Breakpoint Complete Edition for I think 15 bucks when the next-gen patch for PS5 got released. I enjoyed the game a lot. I am no die-hard fan of the franchise, didnt play Wildlands before. I feel like this game has a lot to offer, especially if you play it coop it is very fun to take out locations while one is going hands-on and one goes for sniper. Especially the weapons in this game are great and I do love the snipers a lot.

With the latest updates the graphics are nice, 60fps feel great on the PS5. Loading times are not awesome but good. It is a bit sad that Ubisoft only did 1080p60 for the PS5. There surely must ve been more possible e.g. 1440p60 DRS. My biggest complaints with this game is the huge map. Even with fast traveling and helicopters you travel so much and also it destroys the great immersion the game offers. If the map would ve been smaller I think it would ve been very beneficial gameplay wise. Still there is much to do, the game runs flawless most of the time. I had some stuck-issues and some quests being stuck. Nothing too often or too bad, but it happened. The story itself is OKAY. Nothing innovative, nothing too deep but for a military strategical shooter it is fine.

The game can be bought as full edition for 15 to 20 bucks on a regular cycle. For this price the game is absolutely recommendable especially on new console generations. The game runs great, weapons are cool, gameplay is repetitive but fun. If you have at least a good buddy to play with the experience is VERY fun. For solo it is still valid but not as fun I feel. There are PVP options but it was not my turf so I skipped those options. I dropped around 100hrs for main missions, a lot of side stuff, special campaigns like Terminator etc.
  20. Dec 31, 2021
    The gameplay, the map and atmosphere of the game are amazing. I am not looking for an amazing story when I play video games so this has an OK story, maybe a step down from the Wildlands (I din not finish it one because I switched to Breakpoint) but it compensates with a lot of other things I personally appreciate in video games. Story mission can frustrate some but I enjoy exploring theThe gameplay, the map and atmosphere of the game are amazing. I am not looking for an amazing story when I play video games so this has an OK story, maybe a step down from the Wildlands (I din not finish it one because I switched to Breakpoint) but it compensates with a lot of other things I personally appreciate in video games. Story mission can frustrate some but I enjoy exploring the vast island of Aurora. I have never seen a game which does so much to accommodate different play style and skill level, you can even change to different game genre. Expand
  21. Aug 17, 2021
    El juego me apasiona, me resulta muy inmersivo, entretenido, atractivo y me encantan las mecánicas del juego. Después de una primera vuelta donde le di unas 145h estoy dando una segunda vuelta para recordar las emociones que me dio originalmente.
  22. May 10, 2021
    Breakpoint has changed dramatically since launch and reviewers should revise their scores every time a major update is released. We live in a world of post-launch improvement. Launch scores are useful only for the first month. Ghost Recon Breakpoint is the ultimate game. Wildlands provided a template to expand upon and GRB fulfilled that mission. I have almost 700 hours in the game, allBreakpoint has changed dramatically since launch and reviewers should revise their scores every time a major update is released. We live in a world of post-launch improvement. Launch scores are useful only for the first month. Ghost Recon Breakpoint is the ultimate game. Wildlands provided a template to expand upon and GRB fulfilled that mission. I have almost 700 hours in the game, all single-player and co-op. I've finished the main story three times. It's simply an incredible experience. Play in Immersive mode if you want to turn off the Looter Shooter gameplay. No need to pay attention to micro transactions because nothing you get with money is meaningful – it's all cosmetics. The in-game rewards cover a vast spectrum of items from clothes to vehicles, weapons, attachments, tattoos, insignias, glasses, etc. This is one of the very best games ever made and you should try it. Expand
  23. Jan 17, 2022
    This game is a typical example of the patience that Ubisoft should have shown. It wasn't completely finished when it was released and the leveling via equipment level made some people cringe.
    I bought the game in December 2020 on PS4 and honestly I rarely had so much fun in collaborative multiplayer mode to do the campaign!
    The game is now very good since 18 months and it offers an open
    The game is now very good since 18 months and it offers an open world, beautiful, with a multitude of approaches (infiltration? Parachute jump from helicopter? approach by boat? Capture an armored jeep with a Gatling gun for a frontal assault?), the possibility to customize your equipment, your outfit. The scenario is quite good and above all there are many missions that leave a lasting memory (ah! the infiltration of the fortress of Flycatcher!)

I can only recommend this game to a group of 4 friends who want a game with $15, full of possibilities, missions, and with such a choice of weapons/holdings/equipment that there is no need for micro-transactions (those are much less present than many games: Fifa & co). A big yes for this great game that deserves much better than 58 !

Translat
  24. Nov 16, 2021
    This game is fantastic fun if you have friends to play with. A must-play for Splinter Cell fans.
  25. Jul 16, 2020
    Jesus, what a disappointment... But the game lives up to its name: Ghost Recon Breakpoint allows you, as a ghost, to do some recon, until you eventually break.

Ok, here we go for a solid review, after roughly 40 hours on this game. Let's start with the good: - Jon Bernthal ... Yep, that's it. Let's be real for a moment; this game was supposed to be the follow-up for Wildlands.

Ok, here we go for a solid review, after roughly 40 hours on this game.

Let's start with the good:
    - Jon Bernthal

... Yep, that's it. Let's be real for a moment; this game was supposed to be the follow-up for Wildlands. The previous opus had everything we could dream of: a massive open world quest, in a gorgeous reconstitution of Bolivia. Sure, there were some flaws, but still, the game was fun as hell.

Now, we're in the south Pacific, on a remote lonely island. And even Farcry 3 did a better job at recreating such an atmosphere.

Here, we've got nothing. The island is mostly empty, the game is boring as hell, the quest system is a mess, the AI is dumb as **** (We're fighting Ghosts, and a top-level AI, but it feels like we're facing your local paintball team and asthmatic roombas).

But the main flaw, the one that ruins EVERYTHING, is that they removed the squad system. From the very start of the game, everything is set to make you fell like you're investigating, piece by piece, finding pieces of evidence to find bad guys, who will eventually lead you to the main bad guys. So far so good. But the villains are colorless, the scenario is bad, the dialogues are awful, the NPCs feel like robots. The only good thing is, again, Jon Bernthal playing Colonel Walker.

I bought the game because it was 75% off, and I still feel let down.
  26. Dec 29, 2019
    It’s my biggest disappointment in FPS since the last 5 years. Repetitive- boring- not accurate. What a FAD !
  27. Jun 19, 2020
    Production failure. Very poor graphics, poor animations, interface kicked. Disgusting development system.
  28. Nov 30, 2019
    Ubisoft has released another broken product. Poorly optimized and crashes often. Extremely buggy. Do not buy online as Ubisoft sales are final. Avoid at all costs. This company is more concerned with creating broken content rather than fixing it. I will never buy another Ubisoft product again.
  29. Jan 6, 2020
    Ubisosft should remember and focus on game mechanics that are actually fun to play instead of just **** massive open worlds with nothing cool in it into the world. The geography and building complexes are very good but its just not fun to play this more than 15 hours.
    I just cannot understand why there is no game in the game.
  30. Dec 15, 2019
    Very bad game, I would not recommend buying it, even for ~25$, I feel bad for everyone who actually spent 60$ on it, Its not even close to being good, It has bugs and you can't just do missions alone it seems, some missions just involve protect for 3 mins blah blah, and get attacked from all sides, yeah...
    Whoever did the story should just be released from Ubisoft, honestly
  31. Jun 17, 2020
    the game just fine.for me, i like ghost recon wildlands more than breakpoint
  32. Dec 27, 2019
    This game is a clear step back from Wildlands. They’ve changed the game to make it all gear based but then block you from using certain weapons and items until you get high enough to use them. So much for an open world experience. Ubisoft claims its because people were getting a weapon “that they liked and sticking with it through the whole game” in wildlands so they are making an attemptThis game is a clear step back from Wildlands. They’ve changed the game to make it all gear based but then block you from using certain weapons and items until you get high enough to use them. So much for an open world experience. Ubisoft claims its because people were getting a weapon “that they liked and sticking with it through the whole game” in wildlands so they are making an attempt to force players to grind through and use every weapon. If I shoot someone in the chest 3 times with a sniper they should be dead and not have some sort of magical protection from bullets because they are a higher level. If you’re playing with other people and go down you can’t respawn until the other players are out of combat. It shouldn’t be easier to leave the game and rejoin than it is to wait for a base raid to end, that’s just poor design. Expand
  33. Dec 31, 2019
    Horrible. Don't get it.

Horrible. Don't get it.

Anyways something important to say, some utter retard who was also a bot who by now indisputably got his account deleted, attempted to say something retarded. He attempted to say "Video game guns don't kill people, real guns do." Listen you retarded cock sucker, video game guns are real guns, since they kill people and that is in the game the only thing you could possibly mean is that video game guns aren't "real" guns in multiplayer matches where you respawn for no contextual reason. So yes retard, if there is some kind of context then "video game guns" are indisputably and objectively and factually real guns. You're worthless account definitely got deleted however so nothing you might've attempted to say is now worthless. Everything I have said in response to this retard is indisputable fact.
  34. Jan 4, 2020
    Un gioco veramente pessimo. Mi sono divertito tanto con The Division e speravo di fare la stessa cosa con questo gioco, putroppo così non è stato. Un gioco noioso e con controlli pessimi.
  35. Mar 9, 2020
    The game isn't bad.
    There are some core design decisions that, while not game breaking, will disappoint a lot of people. Gear level is one of them. Makes the game grindy-er than its predecessor. Apparently, Ubisoft plan on removing that entirely, so, we'll see how things go,
    The game isn't bad.
    The gameplay loop is... decent. But Nothing ground breaking. A lot of it is just copy and paste from Wildlands. It's not bad, but not really inspired. The skill tree is pretty much useless, since you'll unlock every skill anyway, and most of them are useless anyway.
    You can customize your character's look, but with less options than in Wildlands. Inventory management is ridiculous once you get multiple classes. Equipped items are linking to each class, meaning, if you find a new better item, you'll have to remove the previous one from EVERY. SINGLE. CLASS. And you can only change class at a camp site, which makes it a hassle to change item every time you find some better stuff.

I've seen a lot of people complain about the shop, and money transaction. As far as I'm concerned, I've never had to even consider the shop. Granted, I've not yet tried the raids, or multiplier, but when it comes to the campaign, and various solo activities, there's no problem on that front.

The environments are... not inspired. They're not bad, but we've seen better. A lot of places feel like generic places for one thing or another. There are staggeringly low amount of vehicles. Lots of variations for paints, but the vehicles themselves? Not a lot. The sound design is copy and paste from Wildlands. Not a single improvement here. The music are completely forgettable, but I don't mind the silence, since this is a pretty large open-world. Pretty good graphics, but, as usual for Ubisoft, the game is terribly optimized, making playing it on anything other that a WAR-BEAST of a PC a hassle. You'll get random freezes and frame drops at times.

And then the bugs. This game is a buggy mess. There are bugs everywhere.
    Bugs with the various skills and actions that will happen randomly ALL the time, preventing you from doing said actions UNLESS you're aiming down your weapon's sight. Want to use your drone? Gotta aim down your sight first. Want to change your weapon from auto to single fire? Aim first. Want to switch to secondary sight? Aim. Remove suppressor? Aim. It also makes vaulting impossible. This bug is a nightmare.
    Bugs with quests, that will sometimes not progress, for no reason.
    Bugs with the **** AI that will sometimes drive a car into a wall and make it all bouncy (this is hilarious but still a bug).
    Bugs with vaulting, ladder, which will make freeze your character in place, pretty much soft locking you.
    And a **** of other more minor, but no less annoying, bugs.

I CANNOT recommend this game. It's not bad, admittedly. But it's unfinished, unpolished, uninspired, buggy, poorly optimized, and mostly forgettable. It's a lazy game made by lazy people.
  36. Feb 2, 2020
    Another example of what happens when the greedy suits decides to ruin a game franchise. This is not a Ghost recon game. Its Division 3.
  37. Feb 4, 2020
    Mmo raid garbage and tiered loot. Awful. Ammo is incorrect as the reload animations. Not a ghost recon game!
  38. Feb 3, 2020
    It is obvious that Ubisoft has developed a way to mass-produce photo-realistic environments in their games. The amount of detail is staggering. The problem is that these highly-detailed environments serve no purpose and become mind-numbingly dull and homogeneous over time. Add to this the fact that the story is a barely-cobbled together mess of cliches with cardboard stereotypeIt is obvious that Ubisoft has developed a way to mass-produce photo-realistic environments in their games. The amount of detail is staggering. The problem is that these highly-detailed environments serve no purpose and become mind-numbingly dull and homogeneous over time. Add to this the fact that the story is a barely-cobbled together mess of cliches with cardboard stereotype characters and laughably juvenile dialogue, and you are left with a game that is boring, repetitive and soulless. Expand
  39. Feb 4, 2020
    Only buy this game if you loved Wildlands (!!! IN COOP !!!). This game is no fun in singleplayer at all, Coop is okay'ish. You have no KI soldiers that can support you. The graphic looks terrible even on highest settings. The game is unpolished on all edges (bugs, glitches etc.). Mission design? huh... lemme explain you what you do 90% in the campaign:
    - Go to spot A: Talk to person
    - Go
    - Go to spot A: Talk to person
    - Go to spot B: Make something that is absolut boring (Kill or Collect)
    - Go back to spot A: Talk to person
    - Go to Spot C: i think you get it....

Also the game as a service is a absolute no go!
  40. Mar 25, 2020
    My brother and I loved wildlands. So I did not hesitate to buy the most expensive preorder when this game came out...BIG MISTAKE. I have played it a total of 3 hours, I will probably never play it again. Even with the new update where you can customize your own play style (ie. get rid of level gear) its still terrible! The game has too much stuff going on, when you first start the game,My brother and I loved wildlands. So I did not hesitate to buy the most expensive preorder when this game came out...BIG MISTAKE. I have played it a total of 3 hours, I will probably never play it again. Even with the new update where you can customize your own play style (ie. get rid of level gear) its still terrible! The game has too much stuff going on, when you first start the game, you have to go to basically your headquarters just like division. Talk to one person, then go across, in the same room and talk to another person, THEN YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE PERSON YOU JUST SPOKE TO! WHY!?! If you played wildlands, dont do what I did an buy this game. They just took division 2 and threw it into a new game. They would have been better off spending money on division 2 which is a much better game. Expand
  41. Mar 26, 2020
    게임하다가 현타가 옵니다. 도대체 내가 왜 온 섬 방방곡곡에 퍼져있는 파츠와 무기들을 모으고 다녀야하지? 도와달라고 도와주고 있기는 한데 도대체 어떤 이유로 도와주고 있는 거였더라? 도대체 왜 이렇게 나는 돈을 모으며 미션을 깨고 무기와 차량을 구하고 있지?
    -> 세계관이 너무나 매력이 없습니다. 게임을 몰입시킬 만한 세계관이 아니니 동기나 흥미를 유발하지 못합니다. Wildland에서는 스토리텔링이나 여러 악당이 등장, 그 악당의 배경을 흥미롭고 상세하게 묘사하여 매력이 있었지만 이건 뭐 너무 흥미가 떨어지네요.

내가 플레이하는 캐릭터는 정말 불편하기 짝이 없습니다. 아니 왜 어떤 물건과 상호작용 하려면 1m를 유지해야 하나요??? 이게 무슨 말인지 궁금하시죠? 실제로 캐릭터가 책상에 올려져있는 문서와 상호작용하려면 1m가 떨어진 상태에서 상호작용 버튼을 눌러야 잘 됩니다. 만약 이보다 거리가 줄어들면 등잔 밑이 어두운가본지 바로 밑에 있는 물건에 대한 상호작용 버튼이 안 뜹니다. 진짜 엄청나게 불편합니다.
    파쿠르도 문제인게 세계에 여러 가지 지형 지물이 존재하는데, 파쿠르가 될 만한 지형도 안 넘어가지고 안 올라갑니다. 이렇게 허접하게 파쿠르 안되게 만들거면 지형을 이렇게 만들지좀 마시기 바랍니다.
    그리고 건물 안은 왜이렇게 복잡하고 가기 싫게 만들었습니까? 그리고 왜 이런 건물 안에 각종 수집해야될 정보나 파츠, 무기들이 있는 겁니까? 5층 6층 건물 꼭대기에 무기가 있어서 그거 수집하려면 계단을 계속 올라갔다 내려갔다 몇번을 반복했는지 모릅니다. 나중엔 그냥 떨어지는게 빠르다는 것을 알았지만. 아니 그리고 건물의 구조는 정말 쉽게 이해하기 힘들었고, 잘못 와서 돌아돌아 간 것도 얼마나 많았는지 모릅니다.

저격도 정말 불편합니다. 맵이 커서 300m, 400m, 500m거리 저격이 비일비제한데 저격 스코프 눈금은 왜 200m단위라서 세밀한 저격을 어렵게 만드느냐 이겁니다. 배틀그라운드처럼 영점조절을 할 수 있게 만들던지. 적들이 내 공격 눈치채고 경계하기 시작하면 난이도가 급상승하는데, 원샷원킬을 정확하게 내야하는 저격이 제 기능을 못합니다. 너무 저격하기 힘들기 때문이죠.

그리고 드론은 왜이렇게 잡기 힘들게 만든 겁니까? 베히모스를 말하는게 아닙니다. 그냥 날파이처럼 날아다니는 드론은 회피를 진짜 너무 현란하게 해서 이 드론한테 걸리는 순간 4~5대의 드론이 회피하면서 쏘는데 혼자면 살아남지 못하는게 당연합니다. 진짜 샷빨 좋은 선수도 이건 못맞추는 회피기동을 한다니까요??
    난이도 얘기가 나와서 말인데 아니 도대체 왜 이렇게 난이도가 평균적으로 높은 겁니까? 당연히 의도는 같이 하면서 깨라는게 노골적으로 보이기는 하는데 저는 혼자서 플레이하고 싶단 말입니다. 제발 플레이어의 스타일을 반하면서 억지로 다른 방향으로 압력을 주지 마세요.

아 또 생각났는데 공격하는 헬리콥터는 이거 맞출수는 있는겁니까? 여러분 이게 정말 웃긴게 예를들어 미사일 헬리콥터가 있으면 총 조준선처럼 조준할 수 있는 크로스헤드가 있잖아요. 그걸로 조준해서 맞추고 싶은데 아주 흥미로운 변화가 일어납니다. 그냥 조종만 하고 있을때는 부드럽게 화면이 이동(감도가 적절)하는데 공격버튼 누르는 순간 갑자기 감도가 급 상승하면서 정상적인 조준이 불가능 합니다. 여러분 생각해보세요. FPS게임하는데 적이 이동하는것을 보아서 쏘는 순간 감도가 순식간에 올라가서 확 움직인다고 생각해보세요. 조준이 되겠어요? 진짜 황당하기 그지 없습니다. 아 그리고 도대체 미사일은 왜 4개씩 나가는거야? 1개씩 나가면 안돼? 무슨 배틀그라운드 M16 점사모드도 아니고 왜 4개씩 나가도록 설정한거야?

하.. 쓰기 지친다. 어쨋든 제가 1점을 준 이유는 수고했다는 의미에서 드립니다.
  42. Mar 27, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Just too many minor bugs ruining every aspect of the game.................. Expand
  43. Apr 24, 2020
    Купил игру по распродаже в PS. Решили поиграть вместе с другом. То, что я афигел - это самое меньшее, что я могу сказать. Меню игры лагает, управление кривое. Решили устроить засаду около моста. В итоге из воздуха появились 2 машины с противниками прямо рядом с нами. У игры есть свои плюсы: бегаешь, войнушка, стреляешь - на этом всё. Что я заметил, войдя в игру, это то, что это TheКупил игру по распродаже в PS. Решили поиграть вместе с другом. То, что я афигел - это самое меньшее, что я могу сказать. Меню игры лагает, управление кривое. Решили устроить засаду около моста. В итоге из воздуха появились 2 машины с противниками прямо рядом с нами. У игры есть свои плюсы: бегаешь, войнушка, стреляешь - на этом всё. Что я заметил, войдя в игру, это то, что это The division в мире Ghost Recon. Не могу сказать, что это минус. Мне нравилась концепция игры The Division в целом. Только есть 1 но - The division оптимихирован лучше и играется плавнее. Я Breakpoint могу посоветовать вам, только если вам нечего делать и есть друзья, с которыми можно будет ее попытаться пройти. Expand
  44. May 1, 2020
    It's slow, controls are not very snappy. Long pieces of video in between making the game even slower. Driving the cars is crazy fast (too fast) while running is slow.
  45. Jul 17, 2020
    Absolut unspielbar. Jede menge unter die map gefalle. Multiplayer ist unglaublich ruckelig und verbuggt. Neue updates sind schlecht Programmiert. Vulkan Version noch mehr unbrauchbar. Eine langweilige und schlechte story. Viele Spielabbrüche und framedrops. Jedes mal muss mal alle seinen tasten neu binden wenn man das spiel neustartet. Speicherpunkte sind rotz.
  46. May 30, 2020
    Questo gioco e una merda totale in pratica c'è un bug mai visto nella storia dei videogiochi il personaggio
    non può salire sulla barca!
    Quando premi (E) va a nuotare dai pesci invece di guidare la barca.
    Si salva la grafica che è ok ma per questi bug e davvero pessimo.
  47. Jun 2, 2020
    U need to be connected to the Internet to play offline.

**** unrealistic. Sniper shots aren't one hits so idk some guys in that game can perfectly live with a **** bullet in their chest, neck or even brain. Then that whole **** base hunts you down cause of one stupid mf that wont die even if u hit him with the highest caliber in the upper body. Also things like C4 wont instant-kill
    U need to be connected to the Internet to play offline.

Also things like C4 wont instant-kill enemys in armor. I mean wtf did u guys ever notice how C4 works? That **** would blow your damn house away so u cant tell me that son of a **** with his bulletproof armor is still alive and perfectly fine pointing his minigun at me.

Drones annoy the **** out of you. Like who got the Idea "Yeah lets make a tactic shooter but don't add tanks or anything just some **** metal-mosquitos that fly around like little ADHD pricks".

If u ever get the Idea to destroy the generator: don't do it. The WHOLE DAMN BASE knows it instantly and begins to search after an enemy that turned the lights out like there couldn't be any other reasons.

The menu is controlled on PS4 like on PC and that sucks. You have to move a cursor like wtf????

Enemys often appear right out of nowhere like " dude I looked in every **** direction how did you get there???".
  48. Jun 19, 2020
    No compres el juego ya que es una mierda. una expansión del anterior, monótono, lleno de bugs y la historia no se entendió nada
  49. Jul 9, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. ubisoft **** u!!!!
    transaction simulator There’s a main mission that 4 identical dead bodies appears in the same room and another identical one nearby, it’s just way to lazy, and the whole QA team should get fired.
  50. Jun 29, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Ghost Recon Breakpoint was a mixed bag for me, especially coming straight from Wildlands. I found Wildlands enjoyable and freeing; this didn't hit the mark of its predecessor.

For me, there was nothing that was amazing. It was a generic shooting game that was promised to be expansive, immersive and able to play with AI teammates - it fell short. To be promised AI teammates on the trailers and demos and then to not receive them was a massive letdown.

GRAPHICS:
    The graphics were standard for the most part, but for a majority of the game these glitched out. Boots clipping through trousers, vests clipping through tops, terrain not loading in. For what was promised to the audience, it was a letdown.

BUGS:
    Now in every game, there's bound to be a bug of some kind. In Ghost Recon Breakpoint, there's a ton. I pre-ordered the game and to have the servers go down on the release day for over 4 hours was insane. I've had my character glitch through the trees and get stuck within the trunk, unable to vault out. I've had my character float through the ground and die and in the same breath, I've had enemy AI go floating off into the sky.
    I can only hope that in the future bugs get hammered out for future players.

STORY:
    For me, the plot was dull. There was nothing in the narrative that kept the excitement going in the game and it felt as if I was pushing myself up a mountain to finish it. After the game finished - I didn't feel any form of euphoria at the ending, like other games in this genre. I just felt dull. The implementation of the gear level system/being able to toggle certain elements was a step in a good direction. The character creation was a step up from Wildlands, I'll give it that. You could customise your version of Nomad more than Wildlands, such as being able to blouse boots which were a highly recommended thing from GRW.

One point of annoyance for me was from NPC dialogue when talking to Nomad. I played my version of Nomad as a female, as if the option is there I want to see how the company has gone about it. My verdict is that it was lazy. If the option of playing as a female Nomad is there, there should have been the correct pronouns as well when an NPC would speak to us. It's annoying, as the effort of continuing a female agent should have also had the correct form of address.

SOUND:
    Ever wanted ambient sounds to get stuck on a loop, regardless of whether you are in combat or if you've fast travelled to a Bivouac? Ghost Recon Breakpoint. I ended up muting the sounds the game was giving, minus the dialogue and just listened to Spotify on repeat.

MICRO-TRANSACTIONS:
    There are micro-transactions in multitudes, to the point that it's scary. You could buy your way to success. Guns, skill points, time savers, gear and cosmetics. At what point is it a game and not just a buy what you want?

If you want to play the game, go ahead - but tread carefully.
  51. Jul 19, 2020
    Big and empty map. Just spent your money on Division 2, this one is a total worth.
  52. Jun 29, 2020
    Ubisoft, what are you doing...I know that you prefer making money than creating good games, but this is for sure the worst thing you have done.
  53. Jul 2, 2020
    Hey Leute, beschreibe das Spiel mal kurz und knapp.
    Als ich finde es schlecht
    nicht gut, fürchterlich, elend, erbärmlich, misslungen, missraten, missglückt, miserabel, mangelhaft, kläglich, armselig, kümmerlich, kärglich, schäbig, stümperhaft, dilettantisch also typisch ubisoft.
  54. Jul 19, 2020
    okay. here Ubisoft tried to do something unique and different within a franchise that was popular for a few specific things but what they tried to do didn't work and the game was so rushed that it ended up being chalked full of bugs and was appallingly optimised (on PC)*. the looting system that they tried to implement got very repetitive quickly as well as the fact that the missions wereokay. here Ubisoft tried to do something unique and different within a franchise that was popular for a few specific things but what they tried to do didn't work and the game was so rushed that it ended up being chalked full of bugs and was appallingly optimised (on PC)*. the looting system that they tried to implement got very repetitive quickly as well as the fact that the missions were so basic and sometimes made you do stupidly irritating things made it even worse, some of the mission weren't even accessible if you didn't have a high enough gear score. on these missions the AI was *really* bad especially the hostages you have to rescue against armoured drones. the cut scenes were terribly boring with very little happening in them and the flashbacks, oh the flashbacks were so boring because it was such a long awkward period with, again, not much happening. one of the worst parts about Ubisoft's attempts to bring new concepts to the franchise was the micro transactions for cosmetic items in the social hub, which served almost no purpose whatsoever. All of these factors are what made this the first game i never completed the main story for and it is therefore the worst game i have ever played.

*i heard about one instance where someone was running an I9 9900K and 2080TI which never really managed to get past 60FPS at high settings
  55. Jul 22, 2020
    -Boring open world
    -Terrible main story
    -Stupid side quests
    -Small number of weapon
    -Very small variety of enemies
    -disgusting control of car, motorbike and other
  56. Jul 26, 2020
    There is so many wrong thing with that game...Ghost Recon Buglands, just don't buy it
  57. Sep 8, 2020
    Story is all over the place can’t follow map and pause menu are even more confusing. For me it was a gigantic step backwards from wildlands
  58. G_W
    Feb 11, 2021
    While the landscape is beautiful and the story is decent the game mechanics especially the movement system is straight outa hell: "slipping on stairs" autodocking in buildings, areas for triggering actions like vaulting or interaction with things at at unexpected place or not appearing at all. It feels almost that Ubisoft wants to troll the fans the franchise. And then.. there are theseWhile the landscape is beautiful and the story is decent the game mechanics especially the movement system is straight outa hell: "slipping on stairs" autodocking in buildings, areas for triggering actions like vaulting or interaction with things at at unexpected place or not appearing at all. It feels almost that Ubisoft wants to troll the fans the franchise. And then.. there are these useless survival mechanics of the game, which are completely useless and seem to happen to be there by accident only. I really liked wildlands but this game leaves me behind speechless. Expand
  59. Mar 23, 2021
    Dude, best Ghost Recon I've ever played, the stealth mechanics are great, the gameplay is well done and good survival features
  60. May 26, 2021
    It got a lot better these days. with updates that acquired immersive mode very good and etc...
  61. Jun 15, 2021
    Gamenya bagus, beberapa fitur juga ada yang baru dari GR sebelumnya, cukup asik terutama taktikal kombat dan range combat. Untuk animasi dan gerakan mungkin ada beberapa yang copy paste dari GR sebelumnya, terutama AI yang patroli secara monoton. - Indonesia
  62. Feb 22, 2022
    Лучшая проработка реализма выживания в серии, не знаю почему все ноют насчёт багов, лично я не встречал. Игра очень понравилась, но считаю что на любителя.
  63. Feb 23, 2022
    Picked this game up after the "Operation Motherland" DLC came out and man this is a good game now. I have been following the reviews about this game since its release. It was on sale for $17 so I figured it was now or never.

Graphics hold up really well for a 2019 game on the XSS and the PS5. No cross play which stinks. The game can be a little clunky and the camera angles can be goofy but nothing that is game breaking or too frustrating.

The map is absolutely MASSIVE. They changed a lot of the game settings so you can really personalize your experience.

I would absolutely recommend picking this game up in 2022. 100 hours in and I'm still enjoying
  64. Oct 4, 2019
    This game was literally made from the ground up, so that micro-transactions can be implemented in a huge way. This is shown by the rpg elements(gear lvls) and the social hub. The game has shown to have so many problems, the AI enemy being stupid and not a challenge, the 'survival element' they advertised being non existent, the missions being dull and repetitive, and the pay to winThis game was literally made from the ground up, so that micro-transactions can be implemented in a huge way. This is shown by the rpg elements(gear lvls) and the social hub. The game has shown to have so many problems, the AI enemy being stupid and not a challenge, the 'survival element' they advertised being non existent, the missions being dull and repetitive, and the pay to win micro-transactions.... In addition, the world feels empty compared to Wildlands, yes i know the story is different but still it just feels empty with the lack of civs. This core of the game is not a ghost recon game. This game is a combination of destiny, division and Wildlands. For me Wildlands was a great game if you played with a good group of friends. I was hoping they would add on to what they did with Wildlands and make it better, but sadly they went the other direction and failed with BreakPoint. The game itself does not know what it is, is it a realistic shooter? is it a looter shooter? is it an RPG? The developers tried to implement so many different elements into the game so that they could add allot of micro transactions. This mutilated form of a ghost recon game resulted in its breaking point. Expand
  65. Oct 4, 2019
    Sadly the PC version does not do any better when it comes to optimization than the PS4 version.
    The main points of PS4 review still stand (duh), bad story, horrible writing, RPG light mechanics no one wanted, MTX mechanics that are an insult, etc.
    But considering that I get to write two reviews, I might as well add a few more points. So, hey, did anyone else notice how the game cant

So, hey, did anyone else notice how the game cant stay consistent with its own story right away? I mean we crash land on the island, being one of the few surviving ghosts and need to get reinforcements, but at the same time we see the hub being filled with other ghosts. How does that make sense from a story perspective? Right, it doesn't.

Lets also talk enemy AI, its horrible. I am not sure if they put any work into it at all, considering the enemies in the Division 2 are a lot smarter. Or F.E.A.R. and that game was released in 2005. Enemies in that game reacted to my flashlight, meanwhile in this game you shoot someone and the guy next to him reacts in classic Skyrim fashion.

What else? Whats up with that plane that flies over you from time to time that, when it spots you, instantly spawns two drones and enemies to hunt you down? Who thought that was a good idea? I get that you are being hunted, yes, but this is the laziest implementation I can think of. This is like the forced cut scenes in Far Cry 5.

All in all, I hate to rate this game low. The foundation is great, its fun. But that fun is ruined and killed by everything else that isn't great or fun,
  66. Oct 4, 2019
    This game is so broken you would think it was made by Bethesda. The story is almost nonexistent and what exists is very boring, the are TWO characters in this story, TWO, and one of them is you. The bugs are unbelievable, you fall off the map, the physic in this game is AWFUL, looks like a PS2 game, AI looks like something from Oblivion, enemies get trapped in objects, spawn in front ofThis game is so broken you would think it was made by Bethesda. The story is almost nonexistent and what exists is very boring, the are TWO characters in this story, TWO, and one of them is you. The bugs are unbelievable, you fall off the map, the physic in this game is AWFUL, looks like a PS2 game, AI looks like something from Oblivion, enemies get trapped in objects, spawn in front of you, they also teleport. They didn't even bother to make different models for enemies, I think they only have THREE models for enemies. You will see the same enemy with the same face 300 times in the game, even Goldeneye 64 has more models than this sixty-dollar game. Microtransactions are aggressive, with lootboxes, in-game currency, blocked content. Literally everything I hate about a video game exists in this game, DON'T BUY THIS GARBAGE! Expand
  67. Oct 5, 2019
    Absolutely horrible.
    The game is a payment terminal disquised as Ghost Recon.
    + Breakipoint is full of bugs and the gameplay is worse than earlier games in the series.
  68. Oct 5, 2019
    This game isn't even good enough to be awful. It is a microtransaction- infested, buggy, unplayable mess. That I get barely any play time on because the online servers for the CAMPAIGN kicked me out for a few hours. Well that just does it then, hm?
  69. Oct 4, 2019
    Full of bugs with pay to win monetization , same copy paste again n again what a waste of time
  70. Oct 14, 2019
    The worst AAA-project, good job Ubisoft! Don't buy it, it is too expensive and this game is ****
  71. Oct 4, 2019
    This is trash looter-shooter!!!
    No optimization.
    No immersion.
    No graphics.
    No soul.
    No fresh ideas.
    Monetsization everywhere!
    Always online!

This is just stupid clone of Destiny 2 and Diviision!
    marketer of Ubisoft must die! 50$???!! Are you kidding???
    THIS GAME MUST BE FREE.

Dont buy this ****
  72. Oct 4, 2019
    Wouldn't waste your time. Tons of bugs, servers that don't work even when you are playing solo (should be offline), microtransactions, etc. Not sure why they went such a drastically different route than Wildlands and TOTALLY botched the launch.
  73. Oct 5, 2019
    Hardcore Ghost Recon? Not even close, what a joke. This game not only runs horribly but the half baked story is almost difficult to continue to play. Breakpoint is loaded with micro transactions, horrible dialogue, p2w menus, a clear downgrade from Wildlands. Don’t buy this game or support this developer. They given us trash games every single time without fail since Far Cry 3.
  74. Oct 4, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is schizophrenic.
    -You're all alone, on an island. But you're surrounded by friendly spec-ops in the base?
    -You're a badass SF guy/girl... but u need help learning how to attach things to ur gun?
    -You stalk your prey; quietly sneaking up for the kill, and "oh look a flower I'll pick that for tea later"?
    Ubisoft took a dump on the Ghost Recon brand.
  75. Oct 4, 2019
    I've played this for about 20 hours now. It has some potential for fun, but is full of bugs. I'll list a few below. There is also constantly the cutscenes where they didn't even bother to record VO for NPCs addressing a female PC. I've seen about 6 cutscenes now where they address my female PC as he. Its laziness. This is not even counting the monetization that is currently in the game.I've played this for about 20 hours now. It has some potential for fun, but is full of bugs. I'll list a few below. There is also constantly the cutscenes where they didn't even bother to record VO for NPCs addressing a female PC. I've seen about 6 cutscenes now where they address my female PC as he. Its laziness. This is not even counting the monetization that is currently in the game.

-Lost the ability to ADS
    -Lost all sound in the game
    -CTDs
    -Lost the ability to use my drone

In its current state I would say pass on this one. I got it with the uPlay+ and I'd be pissed if I payed full price for it.
  76. Oct 5, 2019
    Ubisoft took everything that was good about Wildlands, reskinned it, added a game glitches and terrible voice acting, then tied it all together with a flimsy joke of a storyline. They have delivered utter garbage and this game is a clear money grab and a huge step backwards for the franchise. Totally patronising to any serious gamer.
  77. Oct 5, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Эту игру можно охарактеризовать тремя пунктами.
    1. Донат наше все! В буквальном смысле можно пройти игру за донат.
    2. Баги уже норма для Ubisoft. Тут они переплюнули даже себя! Что сказать? развиваются, но не в лучшую сторону.
    3. Луууууууут. Много лута непонятно зачем!
    Предыдущая часть была не идеальной, но в нее можно было играть! Я надеялся что в новой части они изменять ситуацию в лучшую сторону. увы
  78. Oct 4, 2019
    I REALLY wanted this game to be good. Even as I found more and more things wrong with it, I still played just hoping it would make me love it the way Wildlands did. But it didn't. After almost constant frustration I have to say this game is one of the biggest let downs of a game I've ever seen. The game has potential, the idea of the game is a great one. The execution of said idea,I REALLY wanted this game to be good. Even as I found more and more things wrong with it, I still played just hoping it would make me love it the way Wildlands did. But it didn't. After almost constant frustration I have to say this game is one of the biggest let downs of a game I've ever seen. The game has potential, the idea of the game is a great one. The execution of said idea, absolutely abysmal!

Let's start from the beginning. I woke up bright and early at 5AM where Iive so I could play the game as soon as it came out. There I am watching the Uplay launcher where it says "Coming soon", the clock rolls over to 5 and nothing changes. I close the launcher and reopen it hoping that changes it. Nope. minutes pass by, nothing changes, then hours go by (sooooo glad I woke up early for this) and still nothing. I tried updating by drivers, uninstalling the game and Uplay and reinstalling them both. Still, nothing! Finally about 6 hours after the game released it said "Play" and I was filled with joy. I click play, wait for the logo screens to go by, press space to start... and the servers are down. I look around online to see if I'm the only one having these problems and nope I'm in NO way alone. 2 hours after this the servers are finally up and at this point I had already lost a bit of hope for the game after reading other people's reviews but I wanted to try it for myself.

The very first thing I found was a very lackluster character creator. Literally you get to choose face shape (which also chooses race), eye color, hair style, hair color, and facial hair. That's all! And there aren't many options for these things either. No clothes, no detailed face customizer, nothing.

So I create my character (which took less than 2 minutes) and watch the opening cutscene. As soon as I get to the first playable part of the game I immediately notice the graphics quality has been set to satan's butthole levels of low. Keep in mind I have a 2080 graphics card and tons of Vram and the game looks like it was made 10 years ago. So I get to settings and change everything to where it should be. Cool.

The first few minutes of play involve a lot of changing the controls because WOW are they bad when you first start. There are a lot of buttons that do 2 or 3 completely different things depending on whether you're aiming, prone, or just running. Makes NO sense.

Now let's move onto the actual gameplay because it was only after all of this that I actually got to play at all (8.5 hours after release). This game does combat very well, I will say that. The enemies spread out as they're moving towards you, and generally you have to watch your back a lot. The problem comes when you look at pretty much everything else. The looting system seems cool until in 10 chests you get 5 Dragunovs, 3 M4s, and 2 of the same LMG. The gear system makes no sense as a level 5 bandana protects your head more than a level 4 combat helmet. The car handling and driving controls have no bearing on reality whatsoever. There are many cars that get up to full speed in 1 gear, and your car is either as grippy as an F1 car, or you're spinning wildly out of control, there is no in between. Drones are annoying with how random they are. Plenty of times I would have to stop in the middle of a mission and go hide. I tried shooting one down but within 3 seconds Elites had completely surrounded me and brought smaller drones with them.

Hold on I need to catch my breath.. Done, let's continue.

The daily missions seem cool until you realize right from the start you're getting dailies that say you need to be level TWO MOTHERLOVING HUNDRED to complete. I thought "surely they must be joking, they wouldn't put this on my map if it were impossible" but nah they one shot you. One super annoying thing is the skill/perk system. When I started I got a few skills but realized not much was changing. That's when I realized that half the crap in the skill tree are actually "perks" which are way better but you can only have ONE active at a time and they don't mention this at all. The really stupid part of this system is that to unlock more things to spend points on, you have to spend points in specific categories. What this means is that you'll end up having to spend points on things that you don't want, "perks" you're not gonna use, and things that aren't even really helpful just so that later you can maybe get more useful stuff.

The list goes on and on and on but at the end of the day there's SO much in this game that makes you say "Why? Why would you make it that way? Why would you put that in the game? Did you not test anything?" and by the time you stop to actually look at the game objectively you realize that the game is more frustrating than it is fun. Sure, it has it's moments, as few and as far between as they may be. And I truly hope that in the future Ubisoft do their best to remedy all of the issues with this game. But for now. I'm clicking Uninstall.
  79. Oct 5, 2019
    Bland world, repetitive busy work tasks, terrible ai, crappy physics, ugly graphics, microtransactions up the wazoo. This game is just terrible.
  80. Oct 6, 2019
    Fail.......................................................................
  81. Oct 14, 2019
    This game is the dumbest thing i've ever played in my entire life. So many bugs and glitches that destroied the entire gameplay.
  82. Oct 12, 2019
    Это уже конкретное издевательство над игроками. Уже в наглую забивают на сюжет , на кац сцены, на проработку выстрелов. Игра походит на инди парашу в раннем доступе. Но ее продают по цене ААА - игры ?!!! вдумайтесь! В игре вообще ничего интересного, если вы уже играли в FarCry и Devision 2 и ACЭто уже конкретное издевательство над игроками. Уже в наглую забивают на сюжет , на кац сцены, на проработку выстрелов. Игра походит на инди парашу в раннем доступе. Но ее продают по цене ААА - игры ?!!! вдумайтесь! В игре вообще ничего интересного, если вы уже играли в FarCry и Devision 2 и AC
  83. Oct 29, 2019
    Don't buy this game it full of bugs and micro-transactions. Dumb AI and boring story. Shame on you Ubisoft!
  84. Jan 30, 2020
    This is just a boring ass, not interesting, badly executed, same stuff like it was for YEARS now, they just unable to create something new and keep making games from templates. OMG
  85. Oct 4, 2019
    The game's biggest flaw is how incredibly boring it is. The story is just incoherent babbling, there are no characters apart from the main villain, who is nothing special but at least you don't forget him within 30 seconds, and doing the objectives just feels tiresome. Not rewarding or exciting in the slightest. It might be more fun with friends, but if you have several friends all eagerlyThe game's biggest flaw is how incredibly boring it is. The story is just incoherent babbling, there are no characters apart from the main villain, who is nothing special but at least you don't forget him within 30 seconds, and doing the objectives just feels tiresome. Not rewarding or exciting in the slightest. It might be more fun with friends, but if you have several friends all eagerly looking forward to paying 100 bucks for the next Ghost Recon game regardless of its quality just to play it with you, you're probably a streamer or a YouTuber. Who else does this?

Technically it's also a mess, with bugs, crashes, servers going down, performance issues, you name it. It also looks and sounds about half a decade older than Division 2, which is inexplicable. It's like the teams who made these two games were on different planets. Its microtransactions also are well past the "cosmetic" line. You can buy almost everything in the game, but it doesn't really affect multiplayer, so you're basically expected to pay to cheat in a single player game. So if you do that, will the game become fun at least? No, it won't. It still sucks. Honestly, it's not even worth playing for free if you have Uplay+. You will have a better time laying in bed and browsing on your phone than playing this, that's how uninteresting it is.
  86. Oct 4, 2019
    Absolute abomination! The biggest scam in the gaming industry. Predatory Micro-Transactions on top of 100 euros special editions! As if that wasn't bad enough, they have also butchered the gameplay, it is inferior on so many levles to past installments! If that wasn't bad enough, there is also a large amount of bugs and glitches. On top of all this, the game isn't optimized and runs veryAbsolute abomination! The biggest scam in the gaming industry. Predatory Micro-Transactions on top of 100 euros special editions! As if that wasn't bad enough, they have also butchered the gameplay, it is inferior on so many levles to past installments! If that wasn't bad enough, there is also a large amount of bugs and glitches. On top of all this, the game isn't optimized and runs very bad :( There is not a single positive thing I can think of, this is truly the "BREAKPOINT" for this franchise, it is dead, truly disgusting what they have done. Expand
  87. Oct 4, 2019
    Division, Assasin's creeds, Watchdog.....all the Ubisoft games are all similar somehow...
    Boring predictable main story line with endless soulless side quests. Expensive game price but cant play as they are using potatoes for the server. but good graphic with good optimization.
  88. Oct 4, 2019
    Grafico mediano pra ruim.
    Bugs diversos
    Jogo de 180 a quase 500 reais e cheeeeeio de microtransacoes. Que horrivel isso.
  89. Oct 4, 2019
    **** macrotransactions aka "RPG" elements ruin the game
    unpolished, empty repetitive world
    not worth 60€ may be 20€
  90. Oct 9, 2019
    Wow, bow-wow of a game. Save your money, this is a micro-transaction milking grind fest of a game with a beautiful rendered but totally lifeless world. For PvE, enemy AI is just atrociously bad, worst I have ever seen in a game except maybe Diakatana (dating myself).

Save your money, DO NOT BUY THIS GAME.
  91. Oct 4, 2019
    Save your money. It's basically a store, not a game. Also if you do ever get to the gameplay, it's ugly, buggy, and boring
  92. Oct 4, 2019
    Trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh&hhhshjfjfjfhfjfjfjjfjcjckfkfjfjfkfkfkfjfjcjcjcjc
  93. Oct 4, 2019
    Ghost Recon has been a long favorite series for me as I have been playing since it's first title. The series has had its ups and downs with certain titles but Wildlands finally delivered on
    a game that seemed to embody a special operation unit. Yes wildlands had its flaws needing work on things like the friendly AI & vehicle driving mechanics to name a few. It needed work but was still a great game. Breakpoint would have been an easy win and easily a great title just needing to fix some mechanics from the last one and give us some cool stuff to do it up nice.

I loved Wildlands because that's what it was a stand alone game that was different than what was on the market. So Ubisoft had a nice platform to work off of. But they managed to screw that up.... Breakpoint is the Division 2 with a better stealth mechanic & less sponginess w/ enemy ...change my mind!

Breakpoint is a Division 2 clone.
    Here let's look at the features of the Division 2;
    Tighter camera 3rd person camera that you can’t adjust
    Snap to cover
    Loot based system
    Crafting
    Lone wolf no friendly AI
    Required online
    Oh wait sorry that's all Breakpoint

Also the menus have the same feel and layout of the Division
    THEY RUINED Ghosts.

But what really ruined the whole game and takes the experience they were trying to portray and literally blows its own face off is the full online (just like the division) with the community area which happens to be where some missions are. So when I walk into this cave I see 100s of other players that are online right now. So how am I suppose to "role play" or buy the scenario that I'm all alone? There are literally 100s of “Ghosts” in this cave. I mean it's literally an army...an army of ghosts. I felt more isolated in Wildlands than I do in Breakpoint.
    I didn't like Division, I played Ghost Recon Wildlands because it wasn't Division, nor did it feel like it. Not everyone wants the same game experience across every game you make. What is the point of having multiple titles if they are all the same f@#$ing thing?
    Lets not forget the buy your way to the top garbage they have added in here. Yay micro transactions … said no one ever

So to Ubisoft
    F The Division
    F the Train Wreck that is Division's Clone
    Just take your trash you call video games and go to hell. I’m done with your company period.
    oh did I mention F@#K YOU?!

Bonus: Their servers are down so that always online garbage no one can play on their big launch day. WOW you suck ha!

Pro:
    Well they did give us breaching and better vehicle control.
  94. Oct 5, 2019
    for that kind of money, such a piece of an unfinished game, with bugs, and even with the store inside. Hackwork
  95. Oct 6, 2019
    Worst game I think I've played, especially for a AAA release. Wildlands is a much more refined game and that's two years old. Running this game on a RTX2070,I may as well be running it on a GTX780. The textures are really low fidelity. You can clearly see squares on most items, I think Minecraft has better resolutions. Characters look like plastic, so shiny, you can almost see the worldWorst game I think I've played, especially for a AAA release. Wildlands is a much more refined game and that's two years old. Running this game on a RTX2070,I may as well be running it on a GTX780. The textures are really low fidelity. You can clearly see squares on most items, I think Minecraft has better resolutions. Characters look like plastic, so shiny, you can almost see the world reflecting off their skin.

Game movement feels juddery and very sporadic, almost to a point where you feel like you're detached from the character.
    The further fact that you can buy your skill levels puts it on a par with Star Wars Battlefront 2. The game is littered with micro transactions. Don't expect to get too much enjoyment from this game, it is clearly an attempt by uplay to make money from nothing. I'm glad I didn't buy the whole game and used uplay+ to try it out, otherwise I would have been £50 in the hole for something I uninstalled 2 hours after installing.

Such a shame, I was really looking forward to this one. For such a large company and a great franchise, this one really falls below par.
  96. Oct 4, 2019
    Laughable writing, dull future tech setting, comical animations, some of the worst AI i've ever experienced, bad acting, repetitive missions, bugs galore, empty & uninteresting world, completely unnecessary rpg & looter shooter elements turning the game into every other ubisoft game, bad vehicle mechanics (mainly helicopters & bikes), clunky controls, pointless & annoying survival element,Laughable writing, dull future tech setting, comical animations, some of the worst AI i've ever experienced, bad acting, repetitive missions, bugs galore, empty & uninteresting world, completely unnecessary rpg & looter shooter elements turning the game into every other ubisoft game, bad vehicle mechanics (mainly helicopters & bikes), clunky controls, pointless & annoying survival element, constant detection & annoying bullet sponge drone enemies, textures & particles looking like PS2 era, completely out of place social hub on an island you're meant to be alone on (to pressure 12yr olds into buying cosmetics to show off) & of course, the fact that this full price game has so distinctly been designed from the ground up to sell as many micro-transactions as possible. Disgusting.

All they had to do was make Wildlands 2. Improve on things but In a new real-world location with a deeper & realistic story.

(Anyone that gives this game a 10 either hasn't played it or must adore Fallout 76 or Anthem).
  97. Oct 5, 2019
    плюсы:
    нет
    _________________________ Минусы -Убрали микротранзакции, чтобы добавить попозже -нет кнопки: заплатите 59,99$ чтобы перейти к финальной катсцене -РПГ элементы тут ради галочки, любой противник падает от одного попадания в голову, даже рейд босса можно пложить двумя ЭМИ гранатами -мало пушек, -скучный, пустой, открытый мир -физика транспорта как в первом Watch dogs 1
    плюсы:
    нет
    _________________________
    Минусы
    -Убрали микротранзакции, чтобы добавить попозже
    -нет кнопки: заплатите 59,99$ чтобы перейти к финальной катсцене
    -мало пушек,
    -скучный, пустой, открытый мир
    -физика транспорта как в первом Watch dogs 1
    -бессмысленные системы из выживастиков, которые скорее бесят, чем способствуют вовлечению
    -СКУКА СКУКА СКУКА СКУКА СКУКА СКУКА СКУКА СКУКА СКУКА СКУКА СКУКА СКУКА
    -поддержка игры будет состоять в течении АЖ 4 РЭЙДОВ

игра говно,автор быдло. 0/10 микротранзакций
  98. Oct 4, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Excessive monetization system, pay to win, INFINITE glitches and bugs during missions (Objectives desapearing, invisible walls, bugging NPCs, bugging vehicles, graffic glitches and all kinds of horror Expand
  99. Oct 4, 2019
    Amazing how bad this game is. Don't play it even if you get it for free, a huge waste of time.
  100. Oct 4, 2019
    Let me lead by saying that I loved playing Ghost Recon Wildlands. The world was interesting, the controls felt natural, firing your weapons felt satisfying, the stealth was mostly balanced and the gameplay was fun, even if a tad repetitive.

Unfortunately, Breakpoint is none of these things. The very first thing I noticed as soon as I loaded into the game was the introduction - or

Unfortunately, Breakpoint is none of these things.

The very first thing I noticed as soon as I loaded into the game was the introduction - or rather, lack of one. Sure, there's a advertisement video from the bad guys, but that's it. Then you are straight into the character creation screen. There was nothing to get me actually hooked and interested in what is about to happen. Maybe that would have been alright if I haven't played Wildlands, but I have, and this intro can't even be called a shadow of that one. This pretty much sets the tone for the rest of the game.

By the time I was minutes into the first opening mission, I was already struggling to keep interested. Third person controls are always a hit and miss, with so many considerations that first person simply does not have. I felt Wildlands did a pretty good job. Breakpoint . . . doesn't. Movement is clunky, awkward, and I almost felt like my character had a permanent limp - which I thought was by design at first (because of what happens in the intro mission) but nope. Your character simply moves that way, like an awkward 3 legged llama. And I haven't even started talking about the aiming and shooting mechanics.

I have never had quite so much trouble just shooting through a window. When I walked up to the window in question, the window sill was barely waist high. When I tried to actually aim through the window, however, it felt like I was suddenly a toddler carrying a bazooka. Your character also has a penchant for leaving cover in the worst of situations like . . . say . . . while being blasted at by two gatling guns. Apparently, turning around while in cover (middle mouse button in Wildlands) is too difficult a concept to grasp. It's much easier to move away from the cover and move back into it.

And yes, you WILL be blasted at. If you were hoping for an amazing stealth game with a team of Ghosts, taking out entire bases like . . . well, ghosts, prepare to be disappointed. There are no AI teammates in this game. At all. Apparently, that's something that's coming soon (tm). If you have friends, you can ask them to play with you. If you don't have any, or just hate people, you're gonna have to fight the entire paramilitary force on your own. While technically you can still stealth your way through the entire game, taking out an entire area without raising a single alert has pretty much gone out the window - if you were fighting a bunch of weapon bearing guards.

The problem is, weapon bearing guards are the least of your worries. You see, the thing about this game is the drones. You can't get a headshot on a drone, because they don't have heads. You can't CQC assassinate a drone because . . . again, they don't have heads. Or guts. Or groins. You can't even snipe a drone because it took me 3 shots to kill one - and that's with the right sniper rifle for my level, because yes. This game now has item levels.

Drone are everywhere in this game. Like every other enemy you face, they have levels. Unlike every other (human) enemy you face, you can't kill them with one hit - so if you wanted to challenge yourself by going to a late game area, good luck. They are there to act as bullet sponges in a way human enemies can't. Not only do items have levels, items also have qualities. If you've ever played Division or Division 2, this is the same thing. You almost certainly will get into a fully fledged firefight - even if you are Deadshot with 100% accuracy. I think that's gonna be a "nope" to the stealth.

If you've ever played the Division, then you might remember being able to see other players in the "common" bases. That's now the case for Breakpoint. It's no longer a single player game with coop available. It's a multiplayer game that can be played in single player.

All of that, and I haven't even talked about the many, many technical issues many players have reported. I haven't mentioned them because, well, I haven't actually experienced any. That's unfortunately the only positive feedback I can give about this game right now.

This game is an atrocity bearing the Ghost Recon name. It's pretty much the Division 2.5, rather than a good successor to Wildlands. Everything that made Wildlands fun has been stripped out, but don't worry - you can buy these in the in game shop.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 30 Critic Reviews

1. Apr 20, 2020
    While we wait for the hopeful announcement of a new Splinter Cell game in the future, Tom Clancy’s fans will be happy to know that Breakpoint is actually fun, now. The new Ghost Mode solved many of the issues that plagued the original version, and while it isn’t fully healed from its painful stint as a non-Ghost Recon game, the latest entry in the franchise is trying its best to course-correct. If you are one of the many people who were put off by it at launch, I would recommend you try and give it a try now – just like the eponymous Group for Specialised Tactics, Ubisoft might yet turn this near-miss of the series’ breakpoint into a franchise victory.
    Despite the occasionally lonely world and lacking interactivity, the rewarding and creative ways to complete missions make this FPS title a blast to play.
  3. Edge Magazine
    Nov 10, 2019
    The super-soldier fantasy's lost beneath generic mechanisms for grinding. [Issue#139, p.108]