Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Afro Samurai 2: Revenge of Kuma - Official Reveal Trailer
Positive: 0 out of 15
Mixed: 0 out of 15
Negative: 15 out of 15
Jul 5, 2017Afro Samurai 2 is a technical mess of hot garbage. It can't get anything right. Poor voice acting, controls, graphics. It is the Big Rigs ofAfro Samurai 2 is a technical mess of hot garbage. It can't get anything right. Poor voice acting, controls, graphics. It is the Big Rigs of PS4 and shouldnt be bought or rented.… Expand
May 4, 2018This series might have tried to look cool on the surface but like so many other Japanese manga/anime it lacks substance and the patheticThis series might have tried to look cool on the surface but like so many other Japanese manga/anime it lacks substance and the pathetic excuse of a "story" makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Why can't the authors have at least a bit more consistency in what they write? This is just sad and ridiculous.… Expand
Nov 22, 2015el peor juego que va a la historia de este año,controles basura,graficos del 2006 o menos,enserio si compras esta ***** considérate unel peor juego que va a la historia de este año,controles basura,graficos del 2006 o menos,enserio si compras esta ***** considérate un idiota,Nada recomendado… Expand
Dec 23, 2015Welcome to the very definition of AWFUL.
Afro Samurai 2 is more of a learning tool than a video game, it teaches people what NOT to do whenWelcome to the very definition of AWFUL.
Afro Samurai 2 is more of a learning tool than a video game, it teaches people what NOT to do when they want to create video games. This is not an exaggeration.
Let's make a list of why this game is so bad:
- Worst voice acting in the history of gaming, rivals games like Test Drive Unlimited 2 in the voice department. Every character's voice either doesn't fit the character or sounds like complete garbage, or both!
- Overdramatic scripting and... "story" ...is absolutely hilarious instead. Nothing and nobody can be taken seriously for even a second.
- Extremely poor sound engineering and quality in sound effects breaks immersion in the game world completely. Sounds are bland and nothing is original or memorable.
- Soundtrack is okay at best, but its the best thing in the game. Not too much to say about it. Some parts use a song that isn't very fitting, but the fact that they used R&B music is an interesting twist rather than having a stereotypical "ching chang chong" music soundtrack.
- Graphics look very, VERY dull. Nothing pops out, it all looks and feels extremely outdated in a way. If the performance of the game was perfect (framerate and rendering wise and such), that would make sense, but there's STILL many technical and lag issues..... how is this even possible? Did they purposely cripple this game?
- Gameplay is a COMPELTE joke. Just merely looking at it can make any sane person want to fall asleep instead. In the span of about over 20 minutes, all the player gets to do is run around a bit, climb up ice, repetitively kill some bad guys, and watch awful cutscenes. That's it.
- There was literally not a SINGLE MOMENT that was even in the slightest interesting or entertaining. Everything about this game is just purely horrible, its unbelievable. Nothing is clever, not a single moment was even "cool". This game is barren and empty.
- If you played this with no background info on the anime/manga of Afro Samurai, you'd think the character Afro is an antagonist because of the way he's portrayed. The game does zero effort in trying to effectively tell the player who every character is, their backstory, what role they play, and more. It's so disappointing.
Afro Samurai is one of the most hilariously terrible games in existence. If you need to make fun of something, this game is it.
It fails in every single possible way, and a little bit more. People can learn from this though. Game developers, whether still aspiring or are almost professional, can look at this game for effective ways on how NOT to create a game.
It's that bad.… Expand