8.0

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Feb 19, 2022
    It seems like youtr being cheated with no difference between ps4 and Ps5, with horrendous facial animations, aloy looking always to the wrong side in a conversation, npc being too low poly...
    Shadows draw distance being like 10 meter... Game draw distance ALWAYS covered by fog

Cant even start om bugs

All for 70 bucks
  2. Feb 19, 2022
    Not as good as the first one really I thought the majority of it was pretty lackluster, there was some really good moments but not enough to warrant a better score
  3. Feb 19, 2022
    Jogo repetitivo, missões chatas, bugs de renderização, parece uma dlc do primeiro, não vale o preço
  4. Feb 19, 2022
    The game looks nice, that is the only redeeming quality here. Other than its looks, Horizon Forbidden west is forgettable. The core gameplay is boring and has no soul. The bugs are annoying to the point where I had to take small breaks.

How can an open-world game feel so linear? I found myself asking this question over and over. It is almost as if the developers do not trust the user to create their own path in the game.

Sony stated that they want to release a few live service games, I hope those are not linear as well because I feel Sony has overdone the linear, 35-hour story-driven games.
  5. Feb 20, 2022
    Am disappointed. $70 for the same game as the last version. They need to stick to $60
  6. Feb 20, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Excesiva niebla y bug por doquier, una pena ya que por ser triple a no debió salir en estas condiciones Expand
  7. Feb 20, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. El juego sufre graves bajones de FPS y las texturas tienden a bugearse demasiado Expand
  8. Feb 20, 2022
    The Performance mode is broken. Horrific aliasing at 60 fps. The 30 fps mode is a stuttery mess. I've honestly never been so disappointed in a Sony Game on day 1. This game has major issues. I'm sure there is a good game under the hood but its hard to care with the graphics hurt my eyes.
  9. Feb 20, 2022
    Boring and tedious just like the first. The gameplay trailers looked like a better game than the first. But evolution is minimal. A totally forgettable game
  10. Feb 20, 2022
    Este juego esta inflado por la prensa, es un juego mediocre que toma muchas mecanicas de otros juegos, la historia no es ineresante no es un portento grafico como nos hacen creer , me encontre varios bug. parace ser, ser un juego echo con prisas que no esta bien pulido, siento aver desperdiciado mi dinero.
  11. Feb 25, 2022
    Performance mode is awful on my OLED. Grainy, noisy, oversharpened like there is no AA. Fidelity mode is too choppy for me. Very disappointed because HZD runs great at 60fps
  12. Feb 22, 2022
    Game isn't bad. But it is definitely VERY underwhelming after all the hype that's been built up.

Graphics on PS5 is quite nice. Not "Great" - "quite nice". Amount of colors and the ability of PS5 to load more objects at once helps towards achieving this goal. But after games like "Ghost of Tsushima", "Horizon" is definitely late to the party. Overall feel is more like a big DLC for

Overall feel is more like a big DLC for the first game, with updated graphics and some new mechanics. It's like you are replaying a game already on your first run. Feels a bit boring.
    This is not what's been sold.

Also, I personally don't like the way they changed the appearance of Aloy.
    The character does not click with me now. It feels like there's a massive body physique and face mismatch.
    She was not a beauty in the first game but it was fine. Now they pushed this even further and Aloy looks plain masculine.
    While you can still play the game, this made it harder for me to emerge.
    The character is neither a man (on whom I could project myself) nor a girl (whose image I'd connect with because I find her attractive).
    So you'd enjoy the game only if you can ignore the main character part altogether.

I think that the hype is what made this a disappointing experience for me. It is sad as I have been waiting for this to come out for so long.
  13. Feb 21, 2022
    I found the game very uninspiring, repetitive and hence boring. The characters are as dull as the gameplay. What happened to games like Bioshock. Sad times indeed and I can't believe I wasted my money on this trash
  14. Feb 21, 2022
    Honestly this feels like cyberpunk and battle field launch level, good graphics but very glitchy and buggy, and almost forgot to mention the stutter specially when the PS5 is heating up, so the solution is let it rest for a while then play again when it cools down. The first time I opened the game it sort of crashed during the the introduction where alloy was first seen. I would notHonestly this feels like cyberpunk and battle field launch level, good graphics but very glitchy and buggy, and almost forgot to mention the stutter specially when the PS5 is heating up, so the solution is let it rest for a while then play again when it cools down. The first time I opened the game it sort of crashed during the the introduction where alloy was first seen. I would not recommend this for now, I say wait for about 5-6 patches and game should be alright. Expand
  15. Feb 21, 2022
    Great graphics, great bugs. I spent some time laughing with the game. I just started playing and right on the start screen only Aloy appeared floating
  16. Feb 21, 2022
    This game is overrated and just a copy and paste dlc. I gave it a 3 bc of underwater swimming. Stop erasing our reviews also. Its a 3 for me. Just my opinion
  17. Feb 22, 2022
    Game is fun but doesn't touch what the first game accomplished. Any reason that cloned black humans somehow retained their ebonics? Could we maybe not make the male characters such simps? Naw its 2022 fat face Aloy is all the rage.
  18. Feb 23, 2022
    Dialogue,dialogue,dialogue.... can you please take note from a great game like dark souls. Less is more!
    Gameplay and upgrade tree is cool and fun, but ruined by boring story and way too much dialogue that I get bored spamming x through.
  19. Feb 23, 2022
    I was so excited for this game prior to release... but boy was I disappointed!

Story has elements that make no sense whatsoever... plot motivations are pulled out of thin air. I won't go into more detail because of spoilers, but man... it feels like something a 6 year old decided on. Gameplay is stale because there really isn't too much different from Horizon Zero Dawn. What really
    I was so excited for this game prior to release... but boy was I disappointed!

Gameplay is stale because there really isn't too much different from Horizon Zero Dawn. What really has me confused is how bad the in-game physics function. You can be climbing a wall and fall for no reason. You can perform a jump that looks as easy as pie and not catch the ledge. Its honestly more frustrating than words can describe.

Graphically it looks pretty enough at first glance, but the game is riddled with graphical bugs that are SUPER distracting... some cutscenes have complete lighting changes that make no sense. I was outside in the environment at night, but the second you enter the cutscene its daytime? Other times random environment objects just flash through your screen for no reason. Half of the cut-scenes have NPCs walking through objects.

At least I got the achievement to plant a tree IRL... that is pretty much my only positive takeaway from this game. Do not pay full price for this, especially until the devs patch some of these issues. The game honestly should have been delayed for more polish.
  20. Feb 24, 2022
    What a disappointmen. Buggy, broken mess that has caused my PS5 to require factory resetting twice. When it does work it seems to be an OK game at best. Not as good as Dawn and much more cheesey writting and plot.
  21. Feb 26, 2022
    En un mundo en el que la industria del videojuego es tan cancerígena por estar llevada por los niños rata que compran el CoD, FIFA o skin de Fortnite de turno, no podemos pedir mucho. Peor aún quiénes se compran una consola de nueva generación para "jugar" a dichas cosas sin probar los verdaderos videojuegos. Esta industria está tan mal que permiten cualquier estafa; juegos inacabados,En un mundo en el que la industria del videojuego es tan cancerígena por estar llevada por los niños rata que compran el CoD, FIFA o skin de Fortnite de turno, no podemos pedir mucho. Peor aún quiénes se compran una consola de nueva generación para "jugar" a dichas cosas sin probar los verdaderos videojuegos. Esta industria está tan mal que permiten cualquier estafa; juegos inacabados, pases de temporada, skins, otros micropagos, DLCs, etc. Incluso los mismos jugadores los piden (ya hay muchos que piden un DLC para el Pokémon Arceus, por ejemplo, cuando no lleva ni un solo mes a la venta. Por motivos como estos pasan cosas como las que pasan con este videojuego que voy a exponer en este análisis, pero resumiéndolo con una palabra, sería algo muy visto en estos tiempos que corren: INACABADO.
    Muchos análisis he visto por aquí poniendo un 8 o un 9 sin sentido por su historia y sus gráficos. Pero aquí voy a decir las cosas tal y como son, sin tapujos diciendo la verdad que no dicen en ningún análisis de la prensa internacional/nacional que he leído por Metacritic.
    El videojuego, como historia y gráficos es para un juego de 9-9,5, pero tiene muchas cosas que no se dicen...
    Es un juego que los propios desarrolladores han sacado a la venta sin ni siquiera haber probado su producto previamente. O, quizás sí lo hayan probado pero hayan decidido ponerlo a la venta sabiendo que cualquier cosa que se ponga encima con un tráiler épico y poco más va a ser, como mínimo, rentable.
    Como he dicho antes, el juego en cuanto a historia y gráficos tienen un 9-9,5, pero esto último tiene truco por así decirlo; el juego, a pesar de tener niebla en ciertas partes (lo cual le viene bien al juego), tiene unos errores imperdonables. Tiene un popping por cada zona en la que vas del juego tremendo. Y, aún no he dicho lo peor de todo; no hay cinematográfica en la que se vean objetos borrosos cuyas texturas se tengan que cargar durante el proceso de ellas, literalmente. Incluso en el vídeo introductorio al videojuego en el que explican los hechos del juego anterior (Horizon Zero Dawn) hay muchas texturas que cargan mientras se ven las cinematográficas. Por si fuera poco, también hay objetos que aparecen de la nada en cada una de ellas y que se cargan también durante el visionado de ellas. Cada una y todas de las cinematográficas tienen una carga tardía de elementos terrible. Incluso en el gameplay.
    A parte del enorme popping y los dos problemas comentados anteriormente, tiene una gran cantidad de bugs; NPCs que aparecen de la nada, Aloy (la protagonista) puede quedarse muchas veces con la mitad del cuerpo transpasando paredes, rocas, puertas, etc., zonas en las que no hay nada y no puedes pasar como si hubiera una pared invisible que tapase la zona y una iluminación/sombreado que se ve de una forma, das un paso más y se ve de una forma totalmente anterior. También hay enemigos que se vuelven invisibles durante el combate a pesar de que se pueda apreciar la silueta de ellos debido a los bordes de las líneas de dibujado y otros enemigos que desaparecen por unos segundos como si nada y te aparecen de golpe en la misma zona.
    Por si fuera poco, tiene muchísimos errores de sonido. Más de una vez he tirado flechas a enemigos y no se escucha ni en el momento de lanzarlas ni en el momento en el que choca contra los enemigos. Además, el juego está repleto de diálogos inacabados que se quedan cortados para empezar con otro nuevo durante todo el momento que controlas a Aloy, fuera de las cinematográficas. Hay incluso momentos en los que en el combate no se escucha absolutamente nada en el momento en el que destruye una máquina o cuando caen rocas/disparos también durante el combate. Por si fuera poco, he tenido ocasiones en las que Aloy se hacía daño durante el combate y el grito de daño venía con retardo o cuando haces la voltereta por el escenario y el ruido de ella también tenía retardo.
    Para colmo, he tenido unas 5-6 veces yendo por el mapa (bastante grande) en las que la pantalla se ha puesto de la nada totalmente en negro unos 3 segundos para cargar el resto del mapa. Esto mientras paseas tranquilamente explorando zonas nuevas.
    En resumen, un juego que habría sido de 9-9,5 si estuviera realmente acabado. Pero esto roza prácticamente lo injugable en muchas ocasiones. Uno puede pensar que es jugable porque se puede pasar de principio a fin, pero eso no justifica todo lo que he comentado durante todo el análisis, lo cual tienes que soportarlo en cada momento del juego.
    Pero claro, la gente dirá que hoy en día los juegos son tan grandes y tan complejos comparados a los de hace 20 años que es imposible lanzarlo sin errores... nada más y nada menos que lo que hay hoy en día; conformismo. Conformismo porque casi el 100% de los juegos vienen sin acabar y la gente gasta su dinero en él sin importarles nada. Y lo de este videojuego es un claro ejemplo.
  22. Feb 28, 2022
    Worst PS5 exclusive so far, Aloy (thumb head MC no joke) are somehow extra annoying through the game, world is very pretty but insanely empty. There's nothing much going on in the game and Aloy is still unlikeable as hell. Story is underwhelming compared to first one and side characters/their side quests somehow are even more forgettable. Besides the game itself, gameplay and combat feelWorst PS5 exclusive so far, Aloy (thumb head MC no joke) are somehow extra annoying through the game, world is very pretty but insanely empty. There's nothing much going on in the game and Aloy is still unlikeable as hell. Story is underwhelming compared to first one and side characters/their side quests somehow are even more forgettable. Besides the game itself, gameplay and combat feel better and worse at same time so I'm having a hard time judging the gameplay aspect. Other thing that drove me into giving this 3 out of 10 is bugs, I don't know how people can ignore cyberpunk 2077 level bugs that crashes your framerate and physics glitches like suddenly throwing you across the area (this happened to me few times especially when I'm trying to swim). I really looked forward to this game, but it honestly sucks. Expand
  23. Mar 3, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Pro's: Awesome Graphics, very interesting/creative weapons and gear. Pretty good story minus the cons mentioned below. Flying is freaking awesome, well done on that one. Pretty big map as well which keeps the game very interesting. The skills system let you customize your play style which is very cool. Con's: A lot of bugs in the game, movement wise and with the visual animations for the resonator. Movement can be very tight. Camera FOV or a wider angle is needed in this game desperately. On the story: Every male in this game either needs to be saved by a woman or was saved by one(meaning in game characters, not Aloy). The story is basically a girl power flick. I also really dislike the whole "don't get the good armor until you've beaten the game twice" setup. I was hoping they didn't do that again like the first game. Expand
  24. Mar 4, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Great graphics but game just seems to be so predictable. First one was better Expand
  25. May 25, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I had high hopes for this game but it doesn't deliver. The people saying it's a masterpiece have never played an actual AAA game. It's beautiful, yes, absolutely polished. A polished turd. Not an open world as it claims, as you cannot go anywhere the developers don't want you to go. Aloy has become useless, and it's sad. She was amazing and now as a character she is limited. I guess Sony was bothered by a strong woman. What's frustrating is that at one point she can do everything, climb to the highest peak, and then you run into a small rock that a six year old could climb and she can't do it. Being forced to have to only use the yellow grab bars to climb like an old Nintendo game ruins the gameplay and gets extremely frustrating. An example would be the Restless Weald relic. You have to jump up to a rope that is blocked by the doorway and because she is so extremely limited it's impossible. Apparently Sony doesn't think women are smart enough to, yknow, reach. She has become a damsel in distress rather than the badass banger she was. This is very disappointing. A huge step backwards for Sony, who is clearly losing their edge as their getting wiped by Xbox. After this, I'm honestly not excited about anymore PS Exclusives. They just don't care anymore and just produce crap like LJN. I just hope some of these other "gamers" expand their library and play a properly developed game. Expand
  26. Mar 12, 2022
    Great gameplay but maybe added more ammo types than were needed. Seemed to just complicate things. I loved the first game so much I bought the Regalla edition this time around but this one let me down. I don't mind games being woke, the last one was woke and it was fine. This one is so woke it's annoying. Seems they made every white male evil or an idiot. They turned Erend into a drunkGreat gameplay but maybe added more ammo types than were needed. Seemed to just complicate things. I loved the first game so much I bought the Regalla edition this time around but this one let me down. I don't mind games being woke, the last one was woke and it was fine. This one is so woke it's annoying. Seems they made every white male evil or an idiot. They turned Erend into a drunk death metal loving moron. It was so much it was hard to ignore and took me out of the story.
    I still enjoyed it up until a third of the way though then it just got boring and I turned it off.
    Aloy was a queen in the first game but an unlikeable **** in this one. I can't recommend this one. I really wanted to like it. Maybe I'm just not woke enough.
  27. Mar 16, 2022
    I find this game as a large DLC with way too much talking. Game is way too open and just reminds me of any generic open world game. I did indeed love the first game, but to compared to it it just doesn't have the same magic in my opinion.
  28. Mar 19, 2022
    Feels like a dlc from the original, pretty much the same game with a next generation update. It’s ok but I wish I waited to buy it in the bargain bin.
  29. Mar 23, 2022
    Distinctively average game. The game didn’t live up to the hype at all. 3 rating
  30. Apr 1, 2022
    The game graphic is blurry on PS5, and even Performance mode can rarely help it. Stupid mounting ever as a small obstacle can just block the ride and even makes the unexpected turn. Aloy takes forever to stand up after a hit. The climbing is not responsive any more, sometimes Aloy will just hang up there doing nothing, even when I pressed the buttons so many times to finish the climb ontoThe game graphic is blurry on PS5, and even Performance mode can rarely help it. Stupid mounting ever as a small obstacle can just block the ride and even makes the unexpected turn. Aloy takes forever to stand up after a hit. The climbing is not responsive any more, sometimes Aloy will just hang up there doing nothing, even when I pressed the buttons so many times to finish the climb onto the platform above. Bug are still around, which is really annoying. This is NOT the Horizon game I would expect. Expand
  31. Apr 8, 2022
    Garbage noting new. I want to play a game instead I get a thind grade hollywood movie
  32. Feb 20, 2022
    Makes me very mad that Playstation sell this game to 5 years olds promoting this game as a technical and story masterpiece, which is a lie, there are much better game sspecially withing the wrpg genre like AC valhalla, which has better combat mechanica, way more abilities and playstyles and additionally to this it has better graphics.

This game is a scam.
  33. Feb 21, 2022
    Eh it’s okay. Boring gameplay loop, let’s be honest. Beautiful environment despite being much of the same
  34. Feb 22, 2022
    I said it back when HZD was out and I'll say it again, this IP does nothing to move the needle on RPGs. There is no captivating feature to differentiate itself from the monotony that is modern RPGs. This game has 2 things going for it... it looks a lot better than the original (albeit with terrible and underperforming graphical settings), and the fluidity within combat seems to have beenI said it back when HZD was out and I'll say it again, this IP does nothing to move the needle on RPGs. There is no captivating feature to differentiate itself from the monotony that is modern RPGs. This game has 2 things going for it... it looks a lot better than the original (albeit with terrible and underperforming graphical settings), and the fluidity within combat seems to have been improved. There is nothing else to really talk about positively.

The game is boring, the acting is awful, the characters look and talk like wooden planks, the optimization is awful, the story is nonsensical and was clearly written by anti-white feminists, there's glitches and bugs all over the place, the side quests are repetitive, and the soundtrack is mediocre to say the least.

Let's call a spade a spade here and mention a few things:

1. HFW was released in a broken/unpolished state, a state in which we, the gaming community, universally pan other releases for doing... Anthem, Fallout 76, Cyberpunk 2077, BF 2042, Dying Light 2, and deservedly so, because in modern gaming, the examples are endless... but somehow HFW gets a pass? Why? A female lead? A first party title? The “right message”?

2. The bots brigading these ratings, in conjunction with deleted negative reviews, that are making this site become less and less reliable for honest criticism are inflating this score from where it should be... 2 days ago, this game was sitting at a 6.8 user score, and just yesterday, had around 3500 "positive" reviews and around 870 negative reviews... you are telling me that there has been 900 positive reviews and only 60 negative reviews overnight? (4368 & 926 respectively at time of writing) For a game that has a plethora of bugs and issues that are preventing people from even playing? Of course, there are bots on both sides, no denying, but just like TLOU2, it feels like this game is being protected from criticism.

3. There is no heart and soul in this game. If anyone has played RPGs in the past 10 years, they will know that this is another copy of the same generic formula, question marks littered throughout the map with the same sort of encounters or loot, repetitive loot grinding to "craft" whatever nonsense to progress, a tool that is received later to have you backtrack and access "new" areas with the same loot, a perk tree that unlocks the same tiring abilities we have seen for years or increase whatever output by x%, dialogue options that do nothing, do these sound familiar? Artificial time wasting as popularized by modern Assassin's Creed.

I am sorry to the Sony fans out there that are desperate for this game to be good because they are engaging in this pointless console war, but this game is terrible, and its prequel is middling at best. You have God of War, Ghost of Tsushima, & Ratchet & Clank RA, great games, which are vastly superior to this nonsense. HFW should be getting panned like CP 2077 & AC would, but alas, here we are with another awful RPG that slips under the radar because its too "important" to be criticized.

RPGs almost always had that same, similar formula I mentioned before, the same perk/skill enhancements, areas of interest, and even bugs and glitches at launch, but what sets games like The Witcher, Fallout New Vegas, & Mass Effect apart from most of this modern garbage? Excellent writing and story-telling, well-designed characters, great voice acting, choices that matter, replay-ability, and creators that care about their product... HFW, and HZD for that matter, have none of this.

This was more of a rant, rather than a review, but the truth needed to be said. We are losing great single player RPG games because of releases like this, and people need to stop buying these soulless IPs. Layers of pretty graphics covering a lifeless puddle of “content”.
  35. Feb 22, 2022
    Nice and bright picture hides a boring story and boring characters. Side quests are still a joke.
  36. Feb 20, 2022
    I liked the first very much, but this is nothing special for me. Maybe people who was really hyped about this game will love it yes (maybe) , but compared to Horizon 1 it's definitely a dissapointment. Don't get me wrong it's a good game when it comes to the cinematics, but the story is not better. The graphics are phenomenal but it will not help that this game is phenomenal. For me it wasI liked the first very much, but this is nothing special for me. Maybe people who was really hyped about this game will love it yes (maybe) , but compared to Horizon 1 it's definitely a dissapointment. Don't get me wrong it's a good game when it comes to the cinematics, but the story is not better. The graphics are phenomenal but it will not help that this game is phenomenal. For me it was a big dissapointment after all this hype again. The gameplay is medicore, most of the things we knew from the first one. Some new things yes, but nothing that will blow your mind. As I said the graphics and some locations are fantastic. But you know only graphics did not a great game. Sure that the media hyped it because it's a big name. Maybe I will play it again this year but i think for my first playthrough it will not change my opinion, because there was no big moments with many ''wow'' effects. Expand
  37. Feb 22, 2022
    - A couple of minor graphical glitches.
    - Waypoint update was a bit confusing.
    If they fix it, I'd recommend it. Right now, play the waiting game.
  38. Feb 23, 2022
    I gave in and bought it because of the hype. Yes its looks awesome but its pretty much the sane old boring formula: average uninspired save the world story, bland main character, janky gameplay and repetitive quests.

The thing is: they threw so much money at this game in order to polish the outside of it that it kinda worked for making many unexperienced gamers really think this game is the real dea.
  39. Feb 20, 2022
    Amé el primero, lo jugué en PS4 y luego en pc, lo completé dos veces en cada plataforma, pero este no me ha gustado, he tenido varios bugs que no me han permitido avanzar, el primero es que no puedo entrar a las arenas de duelo, simplemente no carga se queda en pantalla negra, tengo el juego actualizado, el segundo es que varios npc con los que tengo que hablar a veces no se activa laAmé el primero, lo jugué en PS4 y luego en pc, lo completé dos veces en cada plataforma, pero este no me ha gustado, he tenido varios bugs que no me han permitido avanzar, el primero es que no puedo entrar a las arenas de duelo, simplemente no carga se queda en pantalla negra, tengo el juego actualizado, el segundo es que varios npc con los que tengo que hablar a veces no se activa la acción para iniciar la conversación, tuve que reiniciar desde el punto de control para poder seguir. Otra cosa es el problema de físicas, falla mucho.

Otra cosa que le ha molestado mucho es la mira al apuntar, está muy rápida y aunque he cambiado en las opciones todo, no veo que haga diferencia. También jugarlo en modalidad de vídeo dar prioridad a resolución hace que el juego sea injugable, se ve horrible, mejor lo puse en mejorar rendimiento.

Llevo como 10 horas de juego y estas cosas me han molestado mucho, esperaba un juego más pulido, siento que fue un lanzamiento apresurado, tiene muchos detalles, nada de esto me pasó con el lanzamiento del primer juego. Estoy muy decepcionado, he progresado bastante en el juego y sintiendo a mi personaje bastante débil, gasto muchas flechas para derrotar un sólo enemigo, tengo que crear flechas a cada rato y los golpes cuerpo a cuerpo bajan muy poco. Lo estoy jugando en normal, no me imagino si hubiera empezado en difícil, iba a hacerlo dado a que dominaba perfectamente el anterior, pero es otra cosa.

Considero que es mejor esperar a que mejoren el juego y hasta podría bajar de precio.
  40. Feb 20, 2022
    O jogo é uma sequência direta do primeiro. E com isso as coisas negativas que você achou no primeiro, provavelmente achará aqui também.

Na MINHA opinião, o enredo do primeiro foi o ponto fraco, e aqui foi pior ainda. A personagem de Aloy é chata e irritante. A história em si é boba e força barra. A jogabilidade é legal em partes, mas cansativa e em horas eu até esquecia que estava jogado

A jogabilidade é legal em partes, mas cansativa e em horas eu até esquecia que estava jogado um novo jogo (parecia que estava só rejogando o zero dawn).

Os gráficos são lindos na opção gráfico - que roda a 30fps.

Sinceramente, sugiro Returnal para quem procura uma experiência digna de Ps5.

OBS: reduzi a nota de 4 para 2 para combater os fake 10
  41. Feb 19, 2022
    The game is unfinished and is full of bugs. The environment is beautiful but gets old and insignificant really quickly. The game is so boring that I can't even force myself to finish it, also the fact that Sony is charging $70 for this bug-filled game is just ridiculous. HFW is not that good of a game and I would recommend people not waste their money and time on this trash.
  42. Feb 20, 2022
    Este juego está muy roto, las sombras están rotas, la niebla está rota, el piso está roto cayendo al infinito... y lo quieren de goty?
  43. Feb 20, 2022
    Excellent game but there are a lot of bugs in PS5, at the moment it's unplayable, what a pitty
  44. Feb 19, 2022
    estoy arto de tantos errores en el juego se me buguea a cada rato y con la neblina no se aprecia muy bien los paisajes sinceramente es una porqueria comparandola con el primer juego ademas sus misiones son muy repetitivas
  45. Feb 21, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Just another sony 3rd person over the shoulder action adventure game with stealth elements. Completely and utterly bug ridden too - if interested it would be best to wait on a patch and deep sale. Not recommended! Expand
  46. Feb 21, 2022
    Es frustrante tanto error, la saga me gusta, pero esto es el colmo, como pudieron sacar el juego así, en fin sony lo arreglara, pero es decepcionante un estreno en estas condiciones.
  47. Feb 20, 2022
    Feels just okay, was expecting much more. Game is boring and repetitive, plot is shallow.
  48. Mar 15, 2022
    I didn't really like this game overall and I will explain why. First I will mention as a positive, the graphics are very good so if you want to show off your Playstation 5 maybe it's good for that.

But as far as the game part, the character Aloy is very annoying. She's always talking to herself (really she's talking to you, the player). It's very dumb because 1) she talks casually as a monster literally 100 times her size is trying to kill her, even as she's running around on screen and talking like she's sitting in a chair and 2) she talks so much it's like the game thinks you are a dumb person unable to figure out how to play the game. It really breaks any kind of immersion they were going for with the game.

My other main complaint cannot be understated, and that is Aloy's face. She looks like a potato. I don't know what is going on with the design of her face, because her body is fine but they put my 9th grade English teacher's head on a normal body. There's one scene where she's making all kinds of derpy faces as she's interacting with some sort of furry antifa looking group. I missed what was even going on with the story because of how distracting Aloy's face became.

My recommendation if you haven't bought this yet, get it on sale or buy a used copy since it obviously sold very well so there are a lot of copies in circulation.
  49. Feb 23, 2022
    Most well-written stories exist and have their set and universe built around them. Thinking starwars, Lord of the rings, ect. Some time stories are written after a universe and setting are designed and the story compliments it. Thinking of Halo: Reach, and attack on titans.

This game, just like the first is the ladder and designed its story to exist in a cool universe they concepted. The developers however refused to take any lessons learned from the lackluster story of the first game and expected the setting and senary to take care of everything. That is why killzone failed, that's why horizon isn't known for its story and this game doesn't change that. It is a beautiful game and the devs should be commended for it. But is there a particular reason to come back to this game or even finish it the first time after All the pretty graphics fade into the background? Not really. I had high hopes for zero dawn to be my Skyrim replacement but it didn't come close. This game fell even further.
  50. Feb 19, 2022
    In my opinion the game is more of the same, as usual gurrilla games did the same thing that used to do the narrative is poor characters so weird and dumb the RPG elements was made by a baby
  51. Mar 5, 2022
    I really liked Zero Dawn, bought the dlc and finished everything. I've put in 30h in Forbidden West and find it tremendously uninteresting and boring. Don't get me wrong, the game looks fantastic but the story is Ed Wood levels of bad and that is an insult to Plan 9 from Outer Space. The grind is super tedious and nearly all characters behave like complete morons. Climbing mechanics areI really liked Zero Dawn, bought the dlc and finished everything. I've put in 30h in Forbidden West and find it tremendously uninteresting and boring. Don't get me wrong, the game looks fantastic but the story is Ed Wood levels of bad and that is an insult to Plan 9 from Outer Space. The grind is super tedious and nearly all characters behave like complete morons. Climbing mechanics are inconsistent, I also hate spamming the focus button. In total the game gives me strong 2014 vibes. I've realised I stopped caring about the world, the story and the characters. Playing this game feels like doing household chores... Expand
  52. Mar 8, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I enjoyed Aloy’s first journey so much and I couldn't wait to get my hands on this one! However, while the map and sceneries were absolutely gorgeous, specially while flying around on a Sunwing. Unfortunately the story and characters failed to get me hooked like the first one did. The saddest part of the game was the ultimate message Guerrilla conveyed to the players which was obviously inspired by The Last of Us 2 and forced them to twist the story and ruin such a great game just like last of us 2 did. I'm afraid this is becoming a new trend and bad influence for players specially the younger generation. Sigh. Expand
  53. Feb 27, 2022
    Not as good as I thought it will be. A lot of Glitches
    Nothing really new in the gameplay, it is as bad as Horzion Zero Down
    Nothing good in the game except the graphics.
  54. Feb 19, 2022
    The game looks amazing the gameplay is okeey, but my problem is the story i will not spoil anything but iam getting saints row vibes
  55. Feb 20, 2022
    Ужасное продолжение. 2 балла за красочные пейзажи. Но игра не заслуживает больше, все такая же скучная, нужно заставить себя дойти до конца, а повествование ушло далеко в сторону. Очень плохое взаимодействие героини с окружающим миром, ощущение, что якобы открытый мир с постоянными ограничениями.Ужасное продолжение. 2 балла за красочные пейзажи. Но игра не заслуживает больше, все такая же скучная, нужно заставить себя дойти до конца, а повествование ушло далеко в сторону. Очень плохое взаимодействие героини с окружающим миром, ощущение, что якобы открытый мир с постоянными ограничениями.
  56. Feb 20, 2022
    C'est beau et.... bah c'est tout.
    Il y a des bugs. Je me suis retrouver plusieurs fois bloqué soit dans une roche???? soit dans arbre. Pareil pour les PNJ d'ailleurs. Il y a des scènes entrecouper d'écran tout noir qui dur 1 seconde environ. Dans une scène direct au début du jeu t'as Aloy qui se met à trembler/vibrer dans tout les sens. T'as des flèches qui disparaissent...
    Le scénario
    C'est beau et.... bah c'est tout.
    Le scénario est très loin d'être au niveau du premier. Il y a plein d'incohérence, il y a des choses qui n'ont plus rien à voir avec le premier Horizon donc on se retrouve perdu dans l'histoire original car illogique avec le scénar du premier jeu.
    Plusieurs personnages n'ont pas grand intérêt sont même insipide. Aloy à eu son caractère complétement changer par rapport au premier sans aucune raison ou explication.
    Des tonnes et des tonnes de dialogue interminable sans intérêt aussi. Des petites cinématiques à foison sans intérêt encore.
    Le séquence de gaming sont plutôt simple et rien d'original. Enfin si peut être avec le grappin mais c'est pas instinctif et on sent vraiment que l'on a mit de poteau ou autre exprès pour utiliser le grappin. Ca fait pas naturel et dés que tu les voix tu sais que tu vas devoir utiliser le grappin. Je trouve ça moyen.
    C'est pas difficile et les séquence de pure gaming sont assez courte.
    L'IA es tau fraise avec des dino qui te vois même pas à 50cm quand t'es accroupie et des PNJ et dino qui te vois même pas avec ta tête qui dépasse 50 cm au dessus des herbes...
    La paravoile n'a grand intérêt à part en mettre plein les yeux.
    L'escalade c'est une honte, parce qu'on peut pas escalader partout et on doit en permanence mettre la vision pour savoir où on peut grimper. On peut grimper un mûr et 30cm plus loin la même paroi on peut pas????? v'là la logique.
    Il y a une tonne de brouillard où on a une profondeur de vision limité en fin de compte.
    En fin de compte HFW est moins bien en tout point par rapport à HZD. Seul les graphisme sont plus beau, mais je joue pas à un jeu pour simplement avoir de beau graphismes.
    On nous a vendu pendant des semaine avec des pub partout même dans le metro, le jeu avec des articles par milliers et en fin de compte je suis très déçu. Et je me demande si il avait pas eu ce tapage médiatique partout, avec des milliers d'article sur tout les sites, si le jeu aurait était aussi bien noté ou survendu. Parce qu'on est très loin des test.
  57. Feb 20, 2022
    Looks great and that's about it. Aloy gets stuck on objects, massive pop in, aloy t bars and floats about. Ive fell through the world twice. The ps5 has crashed twice. Dead enemies floating mid air while spinning at a hundred miles an hour. Ive played for 6 hours now. Had to quit playing until this mess is fixed. Unacceptable state to release a game.
  58. Mar 4, 2022
    I really had to push me for every hour gameplay and to stay ingame.
    This is a very bad storytelling for me.
    The graphic is good but way too overloaded. The whole first game was a experience. A big questiion - who is aloy- and what happened. Now in Forbidden West everything feels very very boring for me. Every single character doesnt matter. The cities and villages are soo boring and the
    I really had to push me for every hour gameplay and to stay ingame.
    This is a very bad storytelling for me.
    Now in Forbidden West everything feels very very boring for me. Every single character doesnt matter. The cities and villages are soo boring and the people inside are more boring.

Sorry i loooved zero dawn and played it 2 times - but Forbidden West was a disappointment.
  59. Feb 20, 2022
    Roto, lleno de bugs, peor que el 1 mil veces. Niebla asquerosa, se nota que lo han sacado con prisas. Continuos fallos hasta el punto que he tenido que reiniciar el juego 3 veces en una hora
  60. Jun 18, 2022
    Если у вас есть ПК рекомендую не терять времени на эту игру, разве что вы большой любитель хорошей графики. Forbiden West невыносимо проходить, огромных усилий воли стоило терпеть главную героиню и основной ублюдский сюжет(Если вы не способны полностью отключить мозг во время игры, я не врач, но очень рекомендую не играть в это). Геймплей никак не поменялся, как стреляли из лукаЕсли у вас есть ПК рекомендую не терять времени на эту игру, разве что вы большой любитель хорошей графики. Forbiden West невыносимо проходить, огромных усилий воли стоило терпеть главную героиню и основной ублюдский сюжет(Если вы не способны полностью отключить мозг во время игры, я не врач, но очень рекомендую не играть в это). Геймплей никак не поменялся, как стреляли из лука автоматными очередями так и продолжаем. Больше мне сказать нечего, играть можно только ради графики, а в целом не рекомендую никому. Expand
  61. Feb 20, 2022
    El juego ha perdido la magia del Horizon 1, y las sonversaciuone sson bastante aburrida, dificil hilar la historia.

Me aburrí a las 4 o 5 horas.
  62. Feb 22, 2022
    Im not really liking the direction game studios are going to with the way the do RPGS, this was more action adventure that was suppose to be open world but alot of space their is nothing going on with it, sure you can climb more places but its still gated and alot of places you have to take the long way around, which make all the extra hand holds unless. It was enjoyable in places butIm not really liking the direction game studios are going to with the way the do RPGS, this was more action adventure that was suppose to be open world but alot of space their is nothing going on with it, sure you can climb more places but its still gated and alot of places you have to take the long way around, which make all the extra hand holds unless. It was enjoyable in places but wasn't the story the first had which is why I gave it a chance the first time. Its beautiful and you can tell a lot of work went into the graphics and cinematics and thats about where it stops. I won't be continuing in the future of most of these games made today, Its sad when you can pull up a twenty yr old game with crap graphics and controls and have a better experience gaming. And I don't really want to get into the game details to much just know it will disappoint a lot of RPG fans out there. I do like the weapon selection a little better this time around and I hope they have to plant a ton of trees. Expand
  63. Mar 25, 2022
    Nothing new, the simplest addition to the first part, the graphics even worse than the previous part
  64. Feb 20, 2022
    A beautiful game in terms of design, but very boring in itself. The same type and boring quests, uninteresting plot, uninteresting and the same type of characters, satellites are not alive, satellite quests are terrible.
  65. Mar 9, 2022
    Such a bland game. Why is it so hard for these writers to create compelling characters? The world feels so bloated with too much crap, most of which isn't fun. The combat is decent but it's just not fun enough for me to push through. Lets please lift our standards
  66. Jun 18, 2022
    This company has some audacity to get pissy with Elden Ring for taaking away the spotlight, but if it wasnt such a horrible time playing this maybe so SO many players left this game because, well, melee combat is STILL abysmal and they also made it more complicated while also making it just as useless as it was in the first game, so congratulations on that....climbing anything exceptThis company has some audacity to get pissy with Elden Ring for taaking away the spotlight, but if it wasnt such a horrible time playing this maybe so SO many players left this game because, well, melee combat is STILL abysmal and they also made it more complicated while also making it just as useless as it was in the first game, so congratulations on that....climbing anything except scripted climbing is about as much fun as climbing in assassing creed 1, want to climb up, nope she'll just grt stuck, wamt to jump off, nope not here, only in places we deem fit, can i climb this mountain that looks identical to the one 5 feet from me, nope, why? arbitrary bull is why, bad programming and poor execution of code. You dont want people to leave your game for a far superior one, then get your **** **** together. Expand
  67. Feb 19, 2022
    I wanted to love this game but the glitches got me. These “beautiful” pics people keep showing are cutscenes, and Sony pics. The real game isn’t very polished and is a bit boring. It’s been such a long wait for anything new from Sony, and this game will do for now, but I’m. It getting the return on my investment.
  68. Feb 19, 2022
    Выпустили туже самую игру, а зарекламили как откровение и игру года, 2 балла только за новые декорации.
  69. Feb 20, 2022
    Uninspiring, very much like the last unrealistic game. The story doesn't make a bit of sense, absolutely nothing in this game is possible or even plausible. Very grindy with no rewards. 2/10
  70. Feb 20, 2022
    Next gen game? Definitely not Performance mode is garbage can barely even play on 60 fps if at all very disappointed, 30 fps being a absolute mess. Never been so disappointed in a Sony first party game. gameplay is horrendous so many bugs and glitches barely beat the game without tearing my eyes out (graphics burn my eyes). combat is very clunky, it’s way too grindy for a simple thing whenNext gen game? Definitely not Performance mode is garbage can barely even play on 60 fps if at all very disappointed, 30 fps being a absolute mess. Never been so disappointed in a Sony first party game. gameplay is horrendous so many bugs and glitches barely beat the game without tearing my eyes out (graphics burn my eyes). combat is very clunky, it’s way too grindy for a simple thing when i play a game for a hour i want to feel like i played the game for an hour not see that i ran around forever and couldn’t find a silly rabbit hide. Could be a decent game at a 30 dollar price tag instead of 70 but yeah overall i’ve lost faith in sony, fix the bugs make the game have more depth than a puddle fix gameplay and maybe not reuse assets from the game if your going to change other things completely. Expand
  71. Feb 20, 2022
    realmente es increible que los usuarios paguemos por un producto no terminado , este juego tiene bugs y como consumidor me siento estafado.
  72. Feb 21, 2022
    Okay here's what i got from this game after playing 15 hours - Bad writing, ugly looking characters, extremely boring story, mediocre open world, bugs and glitches, 2 crashes. Not recommending!
  73. Feb 21, 2022
    The game took a step forward in many ways for HZD. But the story isn't engaging, in my opinion. The customization is excellent, but I wouldn't recommend people play this game. It just lacks overall story engagement and personal investment that HZD mastered.
  74. Feb 22, 2022
    Continuous bugs..the character disappears under the ground...he appears skating....tremendous downgrade of what they showed in the first videos months ago....and fog that covers everything..... how much money have many websites received from Sony to leave this game so well in the reviews?..the bugs of Cyberpunk were criticized a lot...and the many bugs of this game are hidden!!!!....Continuous bugs..the character disappears under the ground...he appears skating....tremendous downgrade of what they showed in the first videos months ago....and fog that covers everything..... how much money have many websites received from Sony to leave this game so well in the reviews?..the bugs of Cyberpunk were criticized a lot...and the many bugs of this game are hidden!!!!....

How can they charge what they charge for a game in this state?
  75. Feb 21, 2022
    Combat and movement is clunky and more of tedious task than fun. Way to much dialogue for side quests. Story is bland and just boring. Overall game feels more tedious than anything and repetitive.
  76. Feb 22, 2022
    After playing Zero Dawn, I was expecting a great. Instead I got a buggy mess of a game with invisible enemies, button prompts being ignored, UI elements not showing. Sections that are designed to be a pure waste of time with the same slow animations happening on every re-do making repeating the same section to be a complete frustrating thing to do.
  77. Feb 22, 2022
    It's so pathetic to watch how people are freaking out like "oh no, game with woman lead gets bad reviews, must panic", people making Youtube videos, writing articles..... How about you people just deal with the fact that some people don't like this game, is this so difficult concept for you? I found the story really poorly written, especially last 2 hours, just awful. Open world was alsoIt's so pathetic to watch how people are freaking out like "oh no, game with woman lead gets bad reviews, must panic", people making Youtube videos, writing articles..... How about you people just deal with the fact that some people don't like this game, is this so difficult concept for you? I found the story really poorly written, especially last 2 hours, just awful. Open world was also boring. Deal with it. Expand
  78. Feb 22, 2022
    Honestly this game is a complete flop; the exposition dump to start is nearly unbearable, the game is completely unplayable in resolution mode, and performance mode looks very EHHH, the combat is exactly the same and much worse for wear all these years later, just super boring and repetetive(dive, aim, dive aim), not to mention terrible critical hit animations where the spear is either offHonestly this game is a complete flop; the exposition dump to start is nearly unbearable, the game is completely unplayable in resolution mode, and performance mode looks very EHHH, the combat is exactly the same and much worse for wear all these years later, just super boring and repetetive(dive, aim, dive aim), not to mention terrible critical hit animations where the spear is either off the body or in the creatures tail, not to mention alloy just being so lame, and the fact that the plot flow is terrible, we're instantly thrown back into a huge stakes scenerio without any benefit of enjoying the world saved in the first game. Most overrated game. The glider is a cool update, but everyone knows it's a rip off from BOTW in which they do nothing cool beyond that...why can't you override ALL ANINALS and fly one of the birds. Total half measure fake great game. Expand
  79. Feb 22, 2022
    Disappointed I wasted time and money on this garbage. I won't give it a 0 or a 1, but 2 - 4 is exactly where this game belongs. Graphically this game is alright, but have seen much better and expected more, especially in preformance mode. The game's story as well as combat and controls are worthless. Sifu, a more inexpensive game far out performs this game.
  80. Feb 22, 2022
    Put simply, this game should not have been released in this state. Everyone's heard of the visual bugs, but that wasn't the deal breaker for me. It's the broken climbing mechanics, the railroaded story missions, the Michael Bay Transformer Pokemon enemies, the silly progression system, the "missing tools needed to get to this area" that are locked behind main missions way down the line. MyPut simply, this game should not have been released in this state. Everyone's heard of the visual bugs, but that wasn't the deal breaker for me. It's the broken climbing mechanics, the railroaded story missions, the Michael Bay Transformer Pokemon enemies, the silly progression system, the "missing tools needed to get to this area" that are locked behind main missions way down the line. My friends and I enjoyed HZD for the exploration aspect and the game simply doesn't allow you to explore anything you want to until the story missions are done. This is not what most of us do. We knock out side missions like we have OCD and run around just looking at **** Not to mention the unfinished animations that go beyond some graphical glitches, these common animations with the pullcaster and override that you see constantly aren't even as fleshed out as the original game from half a decade ago. This game feels like work at times. The story is the only thing keeping me going. Expand
  81. Feb 22, 2022
    Looks like a PS5 game and plays like a PS3 game. Poor writing, the story is not compelling. Characters are bland, i didn't mind Aloy before, i am starting to dislike her about 10 hours into the game. Close combat is clunky, not enjoyable at all.
  82. Feb 23, 2022
    Finished zero dawn at 90% and was so eager to start forbiden west. Such a disappointment, it looks like an add on of zero dawn. Story is flat, no emotion, and even worst: this game is full of bugs… already at 25%, yesterday I ended up in the inside part of a rock, as if it was a room, but could not get out of it unless loading last saving… plus watching the game, a female hero, blackFinished zero dawn at 90% and was so eager to start forbiden west. Such a disappointment, it looks like an add on of zero dawn. Story is flat, no emotion, and even worst: this game is full of bugs… already at 25%, yesterday I ended up in the inside part of a rock, as if it was a room, but could not get out of it unless loading last saving… plus watching the game, a female hero, black people support, handless man character…. As a white man I feel like this woke culture is going too far… compared to assassin creed Valhalla horizon is a failure… Expand
  83. Feb 23, 2022
    Comprei o jogo e a experiência com ele foi desagradável, meu PS5 esquentou muito e teve problemas na hora de carregar, além disso, teve muitos bugs durante o game e quase não deu para finalizar a campanha. Fora isso o jogo fez o que se propôs com o anterior, entregou uma boa história, a game play deu uma melhorada e comparado ao seu antecessor foi um pouco melhor, mas a experiênciaComprei o jogo e a experiência com ele foi desagradável, meu PS5 esquentou muito e teve problemas na hora de carregar, além disso, teve muitos bugs durante o game e quase não deu para finalizar a campanha. Fora isso o jogo fez o que se propôs com o anterior, entregou uma boa história, a game play deu uma melhorada e comparado ao seu antecessor foi um pouco melhor, mas a experiência negativa com os erros gráficos e de bugs me fez reconsiderar comprar esse game novamente em lançamento. Expand
  84. Feb 23, 2022
    Another AAA bites the dust. Supposedly aimed to be the major step-up from Zero Dawn, enter Forbidden West, where smooth gameplay and fun activities are forbidden and every hint of humility off the protagonist has gone South instead. Mechanically, the game is an absolute mess that released on Cyberpunk standards: thousands of unfinished textures designed to immerse us in the universe makeAnother AAA bites the dust. Supposedly aimed to be the major step-up from Zero Dawn, enter Forbidden West, where smooth gameplay and fun activities are forbidden and every hint of humility off the protagonist has gone South instead. Mechanically, the game is an absolute mess that released on Cyberpunk standards: thousands of unfinished textures designed to immerse us in the universe make every player into a bunny-hopping, controller crushing sucker for having bought this. One could look past these if the developers weren't convinced constant platforming traversal puzzles were fun (no dimension found where that turns out to be true, except their own dilusion), but prepare to spend countless hours looking for grapple points that bug out, climbing knots that require you to break joysticks on the regular. Whoever comes up with these bird-brained bright brainteasers should really move into another career. But, but, it looks good? Not so much. The graphical design is among the worst in the past decade. Oversaturation, HDR incompatibilities and even unstable HUDs, all while fixing it by running it through a hundred "increase sharpness + reds" filters. Paint.net kind of designing, absolutely unacceptable. You'd almost forget the fact that the bandaids for sub-par traversal (grapple hook and wings, blatantly ripped off Immortals Fenyx from Ubisoft but with about 10% of the rip-off work) were there still. At least they listened to the dead eyes issues of ZD. Actually, they blew all their budget on it clearly. From a know-it-all savior-complexed narcissist Aloy we now get to see all the quircks a similarly annoying smug a-hole makes while she shuts down every other character. Well, mainly men.. as the woke indoctrination has not been forgotten but is introduced ever so subtletly with almost every male being a dumb, drunk, daft dumbo. Even Varl, the main male protagonist is a stalker with a beard he has to shave off. Aloy need no man, the world doesn't either. in conclusion: HFW does what it does best, rip every solid mechanic from another game, trash and bury it under layers of bad textures, design and filters all while being dilluded on what makes those mechanics fun, what makes games fun and the quality of their end-product. A self-proclaimed masterpiece.. of **** Expand
  85. Mar 4, 2022
    Boring just a bunch of pretty pngs (a movie), just cause something has ray traceing does not make a game good.
  86. Mar 8, 2022
    The graphic is amazing but the story is so boring. After few hours I already knew what the rest of storyline is going to be. Dissapointed because I loved Zero Dawn.
  87. Mar 10, 2022
    The only reason to buy this game is the story. The gameplay has not improved at all. Graphics are so gritty that you will get motion sickness swimming through the caves. The fighting is just button mashing. Trying to use a bow at close range is impossible. Game doesn't mesh as well as the first one did, and the missions are almost spoon fed to you. I was at max level 1/3rd of the wayThe only reason to buy this game is the story. The gameplay has not improved at all. Graphics are so gritty that you will get motion sickness swimming through the caves. The fighting is just button mashing. Trying to use a bow at close range is impossible. Game doesn't mesh as well as the first one did, and the missions are almost spoon fed to you. I was at max level 1/3rd of the way through the game. I'm going back to Genshin and will not be purchasing the 3rd game. Someone take the cut scenes from the next game so I can watch the story please. Expand
  88. Mar 11, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The graphics are no doubt cutting edge and the world is crafted in meticulous detail but the gameplay is flat out boring. Endless droning dialogue, a convoluted and needlessly complex storyline, characters that don't make you care about them (including the bland and unlikely heroine Aloy), and tedious battle mechanics including a lot of useless weaponry and upgrades make this game a slogfest. I was super excited to see a realistic game made about the effects of global warming - and how can you go wrong with robot dinosaurs! - however this game is anything but realistic and the dinosaurs are as bland as the human characters . All the detail they put into crafting the outfits for the various tribes and nobody has a speck of dirt on them and they all look and talk like they just stepped out of some hipster uni safe space.

Also despite the supposed inclusive ideals of the developers after within the first few hours of play a character calls a priest an "old white ***" then spits on the ground. What?! If any other skin colour was referred to in that manner this game would be banned. And perhaps it should be.

Two stars for the near perfect graphics, zero for everything else.
  89. Mar 14, 2022
    Less is sometime more!

Less is sometime more!

I was a huge fan of Zero Dawn - the mystery driven narrative was captivating and a frenetic action fights very funny and rewarding. But in Forbidden West the fights are absolutely frustrating - in most places the are no obstacles to hide from enemy attacts, or there is no place to evade the attacs. Enemies are jumping across the whole place towards to you and you just can’t outrun them or hide behind something. It’s just try to hit component - get hit - run arround - heal - repeat.

NPCs are too strong with superpowers and blazing hammers like from Thor movie.

New mechanics and skills are a mess. They are to complex but not in the good way. I don’t want to use any over compliceted valors.

Storywise it is so far a scavenger hunt for some mcguffins set in a open world that is too much stuffed.

I’m about a 10 hours in game and except from the first part of the game it’s a PAIN TO PLAY. I’m putting the game away.
  90. Mar 18, 2022
    Performance mode is like watching a 3D movie without 3D glasses. Unplayable at 60fps on LG C1 OLED and on my 1440p monitor. Refuse to play a new PS5 game at 30fps.
  91. Mar 20, 2022
    I can’t by this game for ps5.

Why you block magazine ???? So political decision!!
  92. Mar 22, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Un jeu sans intérêt, un répétition sans fin.les boots inutile bête. Des l'âge des freezes.a éviter Expand
  93. Apr 18, 2022
    Alte Gebäude nur noch billige minirätsel und weniger Story. Kaum Audiologs aus der Vergangenheit. Spannung fehlt
  94. May 19, 2022
    Very disappointing sequel! Everything that made "Zero Dawn" and "Frozen Wilds" good, interesting and worth playing for many hours was thrown overboard in part two ! Confusing story , Climbing and diving mechanics that don't really work well , boring,repetetive sidequests . #notmyhorizon
  95. Feb 20, 2022
    A very incomplete and buggy mess. They put so much vegetation in that mounts are just about useless in many areas. They are fine in the wide open, but that’s it. The story is terrible, but it was terrible in the first one as well. If you’re going to sneak away a super soldier to save the world, nobody, not even the most feminist scientist on Earth would pick a 140lbs woman. And whyA very incomplete and buggy mess. They put so much vegetation in that mounts are just about useless in many areas. They are fine in the wide open, but that’s it. The story is terrible, but it was terrible in the first one as well. If you’re going to sneak away a super soldier to save the world, nobody, not even the most feminist scientist on Earth would pick a 140lbs woman. And why wouldn’t they hide away 10 people to be cloned and save the world together? As for the critics saying gamers are being unreasonable for thinking Aloy is unattractive and hitting the “she’s realistic” drum until it snaps…have you played the game? There is nothing realistic about it. Games are for escapism. It isn’t just ok that our characters excel where we do not, including in attractiveness, they should. I was hoping there would be some variety in this game. Truthfully it is just hitting the same robots from the first game over and over and over again. And as they did in the first, this game reuses trash mobs as bosses…a lot. It doesn’t deserve the ratings it is getting. Sadly, there isn’t much good out. Elden Ring will hopefully inject the market with some truly talented game design. Expand
  96. Mar 19, 2022
    Amazing graphics but i got boring after playing 5 hours. First water mechanics are pretty bad and buggy as **** specially when it force you to explore deep water, ps5 controller have alot of lag input ....walking around feels slow and empty sometimes...the game try to be very heavy rpg with alot to learn...
  97. Feb 19, 2022
    Absolute disaster of a game. It's so woke and full of cringe left wing agenda it's literally ruining the otherwise fun game experience. Cgi looks gorgeous - movie tier lighting and direction, but.. completely RUINED by unnaturally ugly characters and cringe dialogues.
    Don't buy this, do not support woke devs!
  98. Feb 20, 2022
    This game doesn’t deserve a score given the state it was released in. For those on PS5 do not settle for janky 30fps gameplay. Guerrilla completely butchered the performance mode in this game. To the point it causes severe eye strain and nausea. Their rendering technique if you can even call it that produces artifacts and “shimmering” that I haven’t seen since the PS3 days. CompletelyThis game doesn’t deserve a score given the state it was released in. For those on PS5 do not settle for janky 30fps gameplay. Guerrilla completely butchered the performance mode in this game. To the point it causes severe eye strain and nausea. Their rendering technique if you can even call it that produces artifacts and “shimmering” that I haven’t seen since the PS3 days. Completely unplayable and shameful for a first party studio, especially one from Sony who is the benchmark for quality in the industry when it comes to presentation. Ignore the ignorant, paid YouTubers who can’t talk about this. And most importantly never trust teams like Digital Foundry ever again. What an utter disgrace. I’ll gladly change my score if they fix this ASAP. What a waste of money and energy waiting for this game. Can’t even get a refund by Sony FFS. Expand
  99. Feb 20, 2022
    Generic plot, just kill robots and beautiful map. Bring game, just hype and nothing more.
  100. Feb 19, 2022
    “La niebla es mi pasión” es la mejor manera de describir el juego, por un momento realmente creí que era una campaña para tratar de atacar el juego pero que equivocado estaba, el efecto de neblina es exagerado, repleto de un pop-in demasiado notorio, tanto en exploración como en cinemáticas y hasta en interiores, todo para ocultar las grandes carencias del juego, supuestamente tengo una“La niebla es mi pasión” es la mejor manera de describir el juego, por un momento realmente creí que era una campaña para tratar de atacar el juego pero que equivocado estaba, el efecto de neblina es exagerado, repleto de un pop-in demasiado notorio, tanto en exploración como en cinemáticas y hasta en interiores, todo para ocultar las grandes carencias del juego, supuestamente tengo una consola “muy potente” que puede dar 8K, y queda demostrado la gran mentira que es PS5, un juego con gráficos de hasta PS2 en algunos personajes, la neblina en todos lados que no deja disfrutar la experiencia del juego y además no olvidar la estafa que es comprar el juego de la cual ya todos sabemos, se nota demasiado que NO es un juego de nueva generación, y hasta en PS4 se ve fatal, aquí si es importante recalcar la potencia pues a diferencia de Switch, en la cual ninguna caja de Switch premune unos supuesta 8K ni siquiera 4K, es un elemento muy importante pues me vendieron el juego como el “gran juego de la nueva generación”. No hay duda que es una gran decepción sino la más grande decepción de la PS5.
    No olvidemos los miles de bugs que tiene, como patinar en el suelo y el agua, seguir nadando en las flores, traspasar pisos o el de correr con pies de flash y otro que me paso donde se alentó prácticamente tal cual película de matrix y era injugable.
    Por último, los personajes tienen un bug en los ojos que no pueden tener un contacto visual sin mencionar el bug del cabello de Aloy y ni se diga el pésimo diseño de Aloy, supuestamente basado en una modela de lo cual no se parece nada y llega a ser muy incómodo estar usando a ese personaje, por quedar “políticamente” correctos crearon un monstruo.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 125 Critic Reviews

1. May 11, 2022
    Horizon Forbidden West is exactly what everyone thought it would be: an amazing game. It has an open world with plenty of things to do and places to explore, fights against some really well-developed machines and stunning visuals. The feeling is that the second game of the series improves on what was already great, and it feels rewarding and fun to play. It is another single-player masterpiece from Sony.
  2. May 7, 2022
    Horizon Forbidden West is a masterpiece. The foundation that Horizon Zero Dawn has laid is improved in every way, whether it's gameplay or story. We have amazing graphics, charismatic characters, an intriguing plot and an addictive, varied and challenging gameplay.
  3. Apr 18, 2022
    Horizon Forbidden West is, above all, more Horizon. And, I would say, more refined in many ways, but still with the fundamental elements of its predecessor. And that's a good thing. The world full of secrets with many things to explore and more secrets to discover. The Forbidden West is big and wild, but finding out more about it, its people, and its past is quite rewarding.