- Publisher: Deep Silver
- Release Date: Canceled
- Also On: PlayStation 3
- Summary: In "Get Fit With Mel B," she will bring you directly into the action, delivering her real-time advices and feedback on several disciplines like dance fit, cardio, step, pump and tone and kickboxing. Furthermore, the game delivers a personal nutritional program (6 meals plans andIn "Get Fit With Mel B," she will bring you directly into the action, delivering her real-time advices and feedback on several disciplines like dance fit, cardio, step, pump and tone and kickboxing. Furthermore, the game delivers a personal nutritional program (6 meals plans and 140 recipes) totally aligned to your fitness workout. "Get Fit With Mel B" also supports a wide range of fitness accessories such as the fitball, the step and the resistance band.… Expand
- Developer: Lightning Fish Games
- Genre(s): Simulation, Miscellaneous, General, Exercise / Fitness
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Get Fit With Mel B Official Trailer
Positive: 1 out of 7
Mixed: 4 out of 7
Negative: 2 out of 7
Jan 11, 2011There's a fair few fitness games out now for Xbox 360's Kinect, and Get Fit With Mel B is most certainly among the best. While the trainer of choice may not be to everyone's liking, the game itself can certainly prove to be addictive, and given the commitment, you're certain to achieve your selected goals - just be sure to do as Mel B tells you, after all, she's known as Scary Spice for good reason.
Official Xbox Magazine UKJan 30, 2011A light but worthwhile fitness game. [Feb 2011, p.99]
Jan 10, 2011Much more enjoyable with Kinect, Get Fit with Mel B is a fairly good fitness game, lacking some original exercises and online options.
Aug 2, 2011For some strange reason the cost of this game has gone down rapidly and can be found for as little as five pounds, so even if you find it's not the game for you, you can't complain at that price.
Dec 23, 2010Get Fit With Mel B is a functional but unimaginative celebrity fitness video made interactive via the Kinect.
X-ONE Magazine UKDec 25, 2010Offers a smaller and less entertaining variety of workout than its fellow Kinect fitness titles. [Issue#66, p.93]
Xbox World 360 Magazine UKDec 28, 2010Another fitness game with added 'Spicey' goodness. [Jan 2011]
- (1 view)
- (1 view)