- Publisher: Chilled Mouse
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2017
- Also On: iPhone/iPad, PC, PlayStation 4, Switch
- Summary: Based on the classic tabletop game, Warhammer Quest is a mix of role-playing and strategy. Lead your group of brave adventurers through the perilous dungeons of the Warhammer World in the search for wealth and glory! Level up your party of heroes. Loot weapons, armor and mysterious artifactsBased on the classic tabletop game, Warhammer Quest is a mix of role-playing and strategy. Lead your group of brave adventurers through the perilous dungeons of the Warhammer World in the search for wealth and glory! Level up your party of heroes. Loot weapons, armor and mysterious artifacts from fallen enemies.… Expand
- Developer: Chilled Mouse
- Genre(s): Strategy, Turn-Based, General
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower Trailer
Positive: 0 out of 4
Mixed: 3 out of 4
Negative: 1 out of 4
Mar 10, 2017I have really enjoyed my time with Warhammer Quest and more than happy that it reminded me of games and D&D experiences from times gone by. It is very addictive and there is a lot of content that will take you a good chunk of time to get through, but it can get very repetitive, and also gets very hard as you progress.
Mar 7, 2017Warhammer Quest is the most similar to a dungeon adventure board game that we can find on a videogame. Squares, multiple enemies, procedural dungeons and random events. Adventure board games lovers will enjoy it for sure.
Mar 11, 2017It's kind of sad really, but with dated graphics and sound effects, controls that seem better focused for PC or mobile devices, and some combat balance issues, Warhammer Quest is more of a bust than a boon.
Mar 9, 2017To summarize, I can't help but position Warhammer Quest as decidedly average. There is quite a lot to do here, and some of it is borderline enjoyable, but so much of it is dull, repetitive and so lacking in a strategic challenge that it feels as if it might as well play along by itself. I can't help but think it's quite a cynical release either, considering it costs ten times as much as the practically identical mobile game, which is a medium that feels much better suited to the subject matter anyway. Steer clear if you're looking for a pulse racing, genuinely enjoyable digital board game, and only dive in if you feel you know what you're getting yourself into.
Positive: 1 out of 1
Mixed: 0 out of 1
Negative: 0 out of 1
Jun 20, 2020Plays true to the board game. I find it very enjoyable the music is great and the graphics basic but tidy. The only thing that can bePlays true to the board game. I find it very enjoyable the music is great and the graphics basic but tidy. The only thing that can be overwhelming is random mobs joining or the random events in the town. But don’t let it put you off it’s still has a decent amount of fun in it. I recommend always taking the wood elf omg he would give legolas a run for his money.… Expand
- (0 views)