tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Oct 17, 2021
    Loading steps too long
    No tutorial
    It's hard to find what to do at the moment

Mixed or average reviews - based on 5 Critic Reviews

1. Oct 27, 2021
    While Astria Ascending’s gorgeous world has a basic gameplay loop that can satisfy for a while, it lacks the knowledge to challenge minds or the spirit further. With no strategy in the later battles, a story moving too quickly to be poignant, and severely unlikeable stereotypes as characters, the lessons are forced and the result is grating.
  2. Oct 18, 2021
    For a small studio, it’s impressive what was created in a few short years given how expansive Astria Ascending can be. I think a large part of my disappointment simply came from seeing the legendary creators that were involved and the overall experience not living up to my expectation, so part of that is on me. That said, if you want to enjoy some beautiful hand drawn artwork and an addictive combat system, Astria Ascending is also on Game Pass, so there’s little no barrier of entry without much commitment.
  3. Oct 16, 2021
    Astria Ascending is a worthy entry into the JRPG genre. It’s beautifully presented, has a cracking story, engaging combat and enough side quests to keep you busy for a good long time.