- Publisher: Headup Games
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2021
- Also On: PC, PlayStation 4, Switch, Xbox One
After his car hit a tree in a stormy night, Peter wakes up in an old abandoned mansion, somewhere in England. He can´t remember why and how he got here, but soon he realises that the house is not as abandoned as it seems. While trying to find a way out of the house, Peter has to uncover theAfter his car hit a tree in a stormy night, Peter wakes up in an old abandoned mansion, somewhere in England. He can´t remember why and how he got here, but soon he realises that the house is not as abandoned as it seems. While trying to find a way out of the house, Peter has to uncover the dark secrets of what has happened in this place.
As he tries to find his way out, Peter discovers hints which indicate that he has already been here before. But by the time he's starting to put the pieces of the puzzle together, something evil has picked up his trail Solve puzzles to find out how you are connected to the mysteries of this place. But be careful: Something evil lurks in the cold, dark masonry and it has already started hunting you
* An atmospheric horror experience: photo-realistic and detailed graphics bring the interior of an old abandoned mansion to life. Dark passages, a brawly thunderstorm, paranormal activities and a thrilling story will provide you with complete immersion into the game, accompanied by an eerie soundtrack and English voice overs.
* Story-Exploration-Game with puzzle- and action elements: find out the mysteries of a huge mansion and the history of its inhabitants. Solve puzzles to gain entry into locked areas but...
* ...beware the dangers lurking in the dark. This evil you cannot fight - run for your life or find a place to hide: Experience an intense feeling of horror as you try to escape from the monster chasing you down.… Expand
- Developer: Cracked Heads Games
- Genre(s): Action Adventure, Survival
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Silver Chains - Announcement Trailer
Positive: 1 out of 3
Mixed: 2 out of 3
Negative: 0 out of 3
Oct 25, 2021Overall, Silver Chains is at best a capable horror that gives a few hours of chills, and at worst it’s a game that relies on overused tropes to create its scares whilst looking damn good doing so. Let’s not forget though, this is an indie title, and for a small budget adventure, we’ve certainly seen and played much worse. Whilst it might not be the best horror game you’ll play this year, there is no reason not to add this to your list if you’re a fan of the genre.
Oct 25, 2021There are moments of Silver Chains which hit all the right buttons. There’s some good storytelling, a nice bit of terror, and some tense horror. The story doesn't conclude as well as it should, and the hiding from creatures can occasionally be a bit shonky, but if you’re after something to chill the cockles then Silver Chains might just be the game for you.
Oct 28, 2021Silver Chains is a satisfying horror game. It doesn't manage to stand out in anything, but it ends up being fun.
- (0 views)
- (0 views)