Buena Vista Pictures | Release Date: October 24, 2003
7.1
Generally favorable reviews based on 102 Ratings
Watch Now
heyitsmegrif4Dec 30, 2011
It has a great soundtrack, it is gentle and it means well, but sadly it is too predictable to pass as a good movie and it follows up on its bad voice acting and so and so animation. Brother Bear is a very weak Disney effort. I give this movie 28%.
JaredCJul 30, 2007
This animated movie is special, its unexpected, mysterious, and interesting. A very appealing movie with hysterical humor. But disappointing as it is, a too short of a film, and a little bit of a weirdo (because it doesn't ever try in This animated movie is special, its unexpected, mysterious, and interesting. A very appealing movie with hysterical humor. But disappointing as it is, a too short of a film, and a little bit of a weirdo (because it doesn't ever try in anything to make a good movie), it just happens, the movie is the movie. But for my eye, it isn't good enough, I found it a huge letdown for I, myself, and its reputation. Expand
0 of 1 users found this helpful
EastonReviewsDec 8, 2011
This movie is delightful. So dark and gloomy. I hated this movie. I was confused throughout the film. It was a pleasure to the eyes, and my soul. This movie is faced paced, boring, idiotic, good, and wierd. I don't understand my review.