Paramount Pictures | Release Date: November 1, 2019
Watch Now
GazMc1Nov 1, 2019
Tragic.

Tragic.

Completely disrespectful to everything the franchise was built upon. It's John Connor's story, instead he's used here as an insignificant add on to pass his story onto a new female version who was terribly cast. Similarly Arnold, he's only here to help sell tickets and the Terminator character is a mockery of the first two films.

There is nothing original here or anything you have to see: it's a blend of the first movies remade, but much worse.
N_ck-czNov 1, 2019
Next soft reboot, the first part of the trilogy without logic and lots of plotholes (again), unrealistic action sequences, without Skynet (Genysis or Legion, same crap) and Connor existence is changed (again)... dialogs are really bad.

If

If you don't want to think about plot, don't mind that the T800 is just a super man, not a terminator and you dont expecting chilling atmosphere, go and watch it.

Same mistakes all over again like with Genysis. They should stop it and sell it to someone other than Paramount and Skydance. Never again.
Jmone19Nov 2, 2019
Loved Linda Hamilton loved Arnold even though his character was not presented in a decent way. I hated the killing off of John Connor that was an ultimate slap in the face to all Terminator fans of the franchise so that’s unforgivable alsoLoved Linda Hamilton loved Arnold even though his character was not presented in a decent way. I hated the killing off of John Connor that was an ultimate slap in the face to all Terminator fans of the franchise so that’s unforgivable also Grace was a mediocre character but Dany Ramos was the singular worst of the characters in the whole movie. Rev 9 was not a convincing scary Terminator although he has great action moments. Overall the movie grade fro this is a D- Expand
maxdunordNov 1, 2019
Another remake of T1/T2 that nobody wants or asked for. It lacks creativity and imagination. Its plot is dull and full of nonsense. This franchise should have ended with T2 followed perhaps by a kind of prequel/sequel leading to T1. But theAnother remake of T1/T2 that nobody wants or asked for. It lacks creativity and imagination. Its plot is dull and full of nonsense. This franchise should have ended with T2 followed perhaps by a kind of prequel/sequel leading to T1. But the worst thing in this is Cameron's hypocrisy. Do you remember him bragging around about how Fincher killed his beloved characters in Alien 3. Well be ready for the same in the Dark Fate and now it's done and approved by king of the world himself. Expand
GabadouNov 1, 2019
It's an ok action Movie, but an AWFUL Terminator.

It's an ok action Movie, but an AWFUL Terminator.

Plot holes and the many inconsistencys of the story got me out of the movie. Too many dumb things. If you have to watch it, be sure to put your brain in a bag before, if you want to enjoy it.
If in the future i have to rewatch it, i'll put my second degree hat on, and watch it like i watched The Room.
JoeSauroNov 2, 2019
The first 20 seconds of this movie is a big slap to the face of all terminator fans. Know your target audience Tim Miller. Highly highly suggest if you’re a terminator fan to not watch this movie, ever.
DavidArkhamNov 2, 2019
The storyline completely broken. Genesis is no longer the worst movie in the franchise.
Razrback16Nov 2, 2019
My goodness what a poor movie. Can't believe I spent money on this. Poor story, unbelievable acting, poor directing and things that happen in the movie that is simply unbelievable even within the context of the Terminator Universe. Avoid!
DavidGMTNov 2, 2019
Terrible writing, ancient CGI... and we’re talking about a guy who spawned BLUR Studio in late 90s and their cinematics for game trailers knowadays looks better then Rev9. What’s in the box? Forced appearances of Arnie and Sarah (but she’s soTerrible writing, ancient CGI... and we’re talking about a guy who spawned BLUR Studio in late 90s and their cinematics for game trailers knowadays looks better then Rev9. What’s in the box? Forced appearances of Arnie and Sarah (but she’s so underdeveloped as a character that it hurts), a finger to the fans of John Connor, dialogues hurting my ears... it’s bad writing. And the ending... gosh, It’s Genisys all over again. I must say this, since first scene on the beach I’ve felt disconnected, nothing made me interested In next act and these two points of this review are only for deaged sequence. Sorry, Terminator franchise is now dead. People change, that’s why Cameron can’t guarantee us a good movie anymore. He praised Genisys (which at this point I like more) before, he rightly bought the rights to this franchise after last one flopped and nothing has changed. Expand
Zidane_MinaNov 1, 2019
This movie it's a waste of potential. A waste of characters and it's sole reason to exist is to sell tickets whilst relying too heavily on nostalgia.
VultureMovieNov 1, 2019
Uninteresting characters and terrible action. I pray to forget this movie. Would’ve gladly taken a sequel to Terminator Salvation over this mess
XplichitNov 1, 2019
Do you want to know how to kill the franchise? Just go watch this movie.

At least Sarah Connor stills being Sarah Connor.
HermandupNov 1, 2019
Really bad movie, unbelievable acting, bad casting, weak plot, obvious mistakes. Good effects though
alberto45Nov 1, 2019
Happy to see Linda Hamilthon again, but i've really don't like the story.
I don't understand how it can be in Terminator timeline.
cajun67Nov 3, 2019
This is a Terminator movie, so you already know what you are in for. Killer robot goes back in time to kill someone in order to change history. Humans in the future sent back a guardian to protect that person. Lots of car chases ensue.

The

The franchise is stuck in a rut of repeating T1/T2 plotlines, and this film is exactly that, but with updated tech because we all think about tech differently than we did 35 years ago.

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamilton are fantastic, and do a lot of the heavy lifting here.

It's a pretty good film, but don't expect anything groundbreaking here.
radixlecti84Nov 5, 2019
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Terminator Dark Fate is another awful installment in a running series of awful installments. Dark Fate pretends to bring something new to the table by removing our original protagonist, removing our original threat. And replaces this with a much less convincing protagonist and a much less convincing threat. In this movie we follow the story of a factory worker and her entourage of seemingly invincible super soldiers as they battle against a robot sent from the future to assassinate humanities last hope, for a second time. Because spoiler alert, they killed the last one. Our protagonists are aided by a text sending, carpet selling former killing machine turned family man in a battle against the Rev 9, a robot that looks like it could work at best buy. Now I could be critisized for being nostalgic, but the slow pace and ever looming threat that the original terminators presented are replaced in this movie by absolutely ludicious michael bay style action sequences, so absolutely over the top that they could have the moon crash down on our protagonists heads and you would still expect them to walk away unscathed. I will give the writers of the next installment a tip, fans have been waiting since 1991 for a future war movie, they want HK units, devistating laser rifles, a war torn cityscape with the sky blotted out, and they want John Connor. Not Christian Bale, could be any guy John, but the emotionless machine-like man we saw overlooking the battlefield back in the 90's. The fact is the pacing of these new movies, the outlandish set-pieces, the seemingly invincible and utterly shallow heroes. It just isn't what people want. Seriously, i've seen paddling pools with more depth. Expand
TVJerryNov 5, 2019
This sequel takes place 20 years after Sara Connor (Linda Hamilton) saved the world. This time there's a new target for a new terminator to eliminate. Toss in another savior from the future (Mackenzie Davis) and a terminator from the pastThis sequel takes place 20 years after Sara Connor (Linda Hamilton) saved the world. This time there's a new target for a new terminator to eliminate. Toss in another savior from the future (Mackenzie Davis) and a terminator from the past (Arnold Schwarzenegger) and you have a team ready for battle (interestingly, mostly female). As expected (and shown in the trailer), there are superfast fights on land, in cars and even in the air. People and objects fly around in a dizzying blur of action. So much so, that after a while, it lacks punch (pun intended). While the movie is acceptably entertaining and a fitting resolution/continuation of the original plot, it never manages to be much more. Expand
drlowdonNov 5, 2019
Twenty years have after the events that saw Sarah Connor and her son John prevent Judgment Day, a young woman (Dani Ramos) is attacked by a deadly new Terminator in the city of New Mexico. Joining forces with an enhanced super-soldier fromTwenty years have after the events that saw Sarah Connor and her son John prevent Judgment Day, a young woman (Dani Ramos) is attacked by a deadly new Terminator in the city of New Mexico. Joining forces with an enhanced super-soldier from the future and a battle-hardened Sarah Connor she must find a way to survive. Essentially acknowledging the downward spiral the franchise has found itself in Dark Fate ignores everything that happened after the first two movies, but this only means comparisons to the excellent Terminator 2 are inevitable, and it does not come off well. As a stand alone action movie Dark Fate is decent but the now common over-reliance on CGI robs many scenes of their effectiveness and it can often be very hard to even tell what's going on in many of the more action packed scenes. There is also something missing when it comes to The Terminator as well, every time Robert Patrick was on-screen in T2 there was a real sense of threat but that just never comes across here. All in all it's this is a relatively entertaining movie, but its far from essential viewing and I doubt many will really remember it all that well in a few years time... Expand
GolbezNov 5, 2019
To me the order for Terminator movies has been well acted at times but overhyped period.
Compi24Nov 2, 2019
It doesn't take a particularly bright mind to see the irony behind the statement, "best one since Terminator 2." Considering the circumstances in play for this oft-troubled franchise, what is that even supposed to mean? That this movie is atIt doesn't take a particularly bright mind to see the irony behind the statement, "best one since Terminator 2." Considering the circumstances in play for this oft-troubled franchise, what is that even supposed to mean? That this movie is at its worst a "mostly entertaining" entry in the franchise overall, just as "Terminator 2" was, and that that's all it needed to be? That this movie is even worthy to be mentioned in the same sentence as the other successful "Terminator" films? That this movie has somehow undone the years of inadequacy and lunacy we've had to endure since "Terminator 2"? It's a desperate, simpering notion, with the emptiness that is this movie backing it up. This is a pretty decent action movie, but a woefully misguided and -- at times -- laughably conceived "Terminator" film. They've run roughshod over the lore and spit in the eye -- I feel -- of so many who admire the second film, making the mere idea of this movie having a favorable connection to it in any way an absolutely daffy one. I'm only feeling lucky in that, as a casual fan of the films, I eventually turned my brain off and disconnected from it all, ultimately coming to the conclusion mid-viewing that this still isn't a real sequel to "Terminator 2" for me. Just like the others haven't been. But I can only imagine what some of the franchise die hards must be going through. Again. Expand
VickimageNov 11, 2019
This movie has to be considered a disappointment. The trailer looked good and hopes were high with Arnie and Linda involved (plus James Cameron as producer) but the finished film runs out of gas very fast. The first action scene is quiteThis movie has to be considered a disappointment. The trailer looked good and hopes were high with Arnie and Linda involved (plus James Cameron as producer) but the finished film runs out of gas very fast. The first action scene is quite thrilling (if a bit derivative of the truck powering through Las Vegas in Jason Bourne) but as the film progresses it gets more and more into (dodgy) CGI Marvel-style special effects. I can see why fans hate the first couple of minutes - it is a slap in the face to first two films. After that it is basically a Roadrunner cartoon - new Terminator gets destroyed, new Terminator melts back together - repeat ad infinitum. Having the female characters as the main protagonists seems to have drawn criticism from (male) fans too. I think the problem is that producers think that simply by switching the gender it makes everything fresh but it doesn’t (Ghostbusters is a perfect example). The main reason to see the movie is Linda Hamilton who is given considerable screen time and rocks. But that doesn’t save the film from being a huge disappointment. No wonder it has flopped at the box office. Expand
wollam11Nov 7, 2019
Gabriel Luna was the bad guy. My hormones were so confused. Also, how many times has Arnold died in these movies?
OibotvNov 4, 2019
Ужасно... Простой и примитивный. Генезис был много изобритательней и смелее. Пустышка и просто трусость киноделов сделать что-то действительно уникальное. В кино можно смотреть. Только вот не на что...Ужасно... Простой и примитивный. Генезис был много изобритательней и смелее. Пустышка и просто трусость киноделов сделать что-то действительно уникальное. В кино можно смотреть. Только вот не на что...
Gaijin-Nov 10, 2019
TLDR version: fun action movie if you don't care about the original movies and can tolerate some heavy handed identity politics. Long-time fans of the series, stay away.

Full-sized review: If you have not watched the original two movies,

Full-sized review:

If you have not watched the original two movies, then this one is a fun, switch-off-your-brain action film, and I could see how this could be a 7 or even an 8 for you.

If you are a fan of the original movies, though, this film rewrites the story in such an insulting, infuriating way that you will probably give this a 4 or a 5. I do not think this movie deserves less than a 4, though, even with all its flaws.

The acting is uneven, with Linda and Arnold being excellent and the other two main performers having ups and downs, but not bad overall.

The action scenes are a bit over the top but, this being a Terminator movie, is to be expected. It requires some suspension of disbelief, but if you've watched any of the Fast and Furious movies (especially the most recent one) you will not be surprised.

The writing... well, this is where the movie loses points for me. Let me try to break it down:

- The script rewrites the whole time line of the Terminator universe, to the point that it renders the original two movies meaningless. I understand the desire to evolve past the original actors / characters, but this movie could have been executed without introducing these major retroactive continuity changes. If you are a fan of the saga, you will feel insulted.

- Identity politics. These days one has to accept that every other movie / TV show is going to introduce some sort of identity politics message, but this movie really goes out of its way to do it. Except for Arnold, all the male characters in this movie are idiots or **** The movie introduces an unnecessary plot point to show very specific views on the issue of migration in the US.

I honestly have nothing against strong female main characters; both Linda Hamilton and Mackenzie Davis and their characters are great. But I do not see the need to spread anti-male sentiment in order to empower women.

In sum, the movie wants to take the franchise in a different direction and chooses to do so in a way that I find unnecessarily disrespectful to the previous works. You will like it only if you have not watched or do not care about the original two movies.
AerostatNov 13, 2019
A solid entry into the franchise that is well crafted, entertaining and with good action, decent plot and did acting and dialogue it's really only weighed down by unrealistic expectations of many viewers. There can never be a reignition ofA solid entry into the franchise that is well crafted, entertaining and with good action, decent plot and did acting and dialogue it's really only weighed down by unrealistic expectations of many viewers. There can never be a reignition of that "first time" anyone saw Terminator in this day and age. For what it is, it's great. Expand
beakmantopaceNov 3, 2019
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. la verdad que dejo muchas cosas que desear, se aferraron a crear un destino que tampoco debió existir, un destino donde ya no existe la amenaza que siempre existió (skynet), un destino donde se despiden de un personaje tan importante para la franquicia, tanto esfuerzo que se le dio a este personaje y de la nada deja de existir, un destino oscuro que marca otra vista al horizonte para que la humanidad tenga una exterminación... Un destino que ha dejado cabos sueltos, un destino que rompe la línea del tiempo y la convierte en redención, un destino incierto que se vuelve a repetir pero con otro personaje que luchara en contra de las máquinas... Verídicto final de mi opinión personal 5/10 muy decepciónado con James cameron por haberse desecho por quien todos moriamos por el, por el que la lucha tenía esa importancia, años de tanto trabajo, películas de Terminator recreadas para darle el papel más importante de la historia y franquicia, una serie de Terminator que incluso también le dieron muchas cosas que contar con estas crónicas de sarah connor, tanto para esto? Y esa LEGIÓN que carajos hace ahora, MEGA FAIL!!, por el amor de Dios y por el amor a esta franquicia ya dejenla en paz, ya no más TERMINATOR, solo hacen más disturbios en la historia de Terminator, no se ponen de acuerdo en nada, una gran decepción en la Historia. Expand
GameAnalyzerNov 1, 2019
Well, I had gone with high expectations and that perhaps being the reason why it turned a bit underwhelming. This had to do more with Tim Miller-Jim Cameron duo doing early promos with their thoughts on the same. There are issues in howWell, I had gone with high expectations and that perhaps being the reason why it turned a bit underwhelming. This had to do more with Tim Miller-Jim Cameron duo doing early promos with their thoughts on the same. There are issues in how action sequences unfold and its pacing relative to the drama. Some of the CGI sequences could have been better and done in a better lit environment and that being one of my major issues while trying to experience it on the screen. The narrative is not so engaging like it was with Judgement Day. They had Linda Hamilton as a character and could have used it to the core but it gets undermined by the newly introduced characters that don't strike enough chord with the viewers as an engaging experience and that being the main disappointment with this one. It's more like a marginal improvement over whatever installments came after T3. To me, Rise of the machines is more closer to the league where Judgement Day and The Terminator remains. I guess it'd take something more to beat it. Atleast, it's reassuring both the mediocre/below average movies that released after T3 have finally been bettered with Tim Miller's contribution. I'm hoping a sequel would improve upon the shortcomings. Expand
screaminchiefNov 4, 2019
An utter disgrace to the "franchise". The casting is atrocious and the political correctness agenda being pushed was so blatant it made me want to vomit in my mouth a little bit. The new her-minator was the only good part of this movie. TheAn utter disgrace to the "franchise". The casting is atrocious and the political correctness agenda being pushed was so blatant it made me want to vomit in my mouth a little bit. The new her-minator was the only good part of this movie. The new "Joan" Conner had the charisma of a wet rag and was so badly cast and un-believable in that role it was laughable. Arnold had his balls snipped and was a side show in his own movie. He was playing second fiddle to a 5ft hobbit and a boozed-up, bitter Sarah Conner - who was a shell of the iconic character from T1 and T2. The "bad" peewee1000 terminator was bland and about as threatening as an earth worm. The story is just a pathetic and far weaker version of T2 even with many of the same seen-it-all-before action scenes. And what they did to John Connor was disgraceful. They took a huge dump on T2 and ruined it's legacy in the name of nothing more than making way for "new" characters. I need to watch T2 again just to get this crap stain of a movie out my mind! Please, for the love of humanity give it a miss. Expand
PragnorVornNov 2, 2019
I have an idea, let's make a movie, keep the plot the same as 4 out of 5 of the past previous movies, and gender swap the main characters. What could go wrong?! No spoilers here as we all know the plot (its in the trailers), robot comes fromI have an idea, let's make a movie, keep the plot the same as 4 out of 5 of the past previous movies, and gender swap the main characters. What could go wrong?! No spoilers here as we all know the plot (its in the trailers), robot comes from future to kill hero before they can save the world, send good guy back to stop the bad robot... THINK OF SOMETHING ORIGINAL FFS!!! T1 was the best because it was original, T2 was great because it flipped the script, T3, T5 and T6 are cash grabs that can't think of anything new! T4 tried to do something a little new but still relied too much on star power and not enough on good characters. Character development is what's wrong with Hollywood today, they don't know how to write good characters and fall into tired old tropes. Expand
LotapeterNov 2, 2019
Wow, what amazing garbage this movie is. James Cameron has lost my respect with this horrible re-make/ ripoff of T2 but done 1000000x worse. don't watch this, EVER!! T1 and T2 are the only real Terminator movies that exist. Glad this isWow, what amazing garbage this movie is. James Cameron has lost my respect with this horrible re-make/ ripoff of T2 but done 1000000x worse. don't watch this, EVER!! T1 and T2 are the only real Terminator movies that exist. Glad this is failing in the Box Office. Expand
toujoursNov 1, 2019
Quite a disappointment but excellent acting by Luna and McKenzie. Hamilton is also not bad, but not great. It's the same old story line as other Terminator movies except the 'prophet' has changed. But what makes this the worst is that thereQuite a disappointment but excellent acting by Luna and McKenzie. Hamilton is also not bad, but not great. It's the same old story line as other Terminator movies except the 'prophet' has changed. But what makes this the worst is that there is no decent music, the effects are average, the look and feel of the movie is like Terminator 3 and Genisys. There's no nostalgia or dark/tension/horror to it. Very little emotion or care for the characters. Of course they had to give the Terminator a wife and kid just to mess up the whole illusion. I don't know whats going on in Hollywood nowadays, but they've lost the plot completely trying to please women, lesbians, gays, and what not instead of just making a decent movie. Joker did it right. Transformers (2007) did it right. Cobra Kai series does it right. Terminator Dark Fate does not. Expand
MrMovieBuffNov 2, 2019
We've seen, over the last few years now, many iconic franchises making their big "come-back" movie, with eager audiences flocking out to see it, and the movie itself fulfilling expectations as to what the fans desire most. In 2015, we had twoWe've seen, over the last few years now, many iconic franchises making their big "come-back" movie, with eager audiences flocking out to see it, and the movie itself fulfilling expectations as to what the fans desire most. In 2015, we had two blockbuster film franchises returning for more adventures and they were; 'Jurassic World' and 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'. Both of these films, regardless of what everyone may think of them now, had the benefit of being absent for over a decade before their big-screen return. For the most part, they were big in scale and scope, entertaining and epic to the point where they broke many box office records. While the "Terminator" franchise hasn't been absent for that long, after 'Terminator 2: Judgement Day' (1991), we did get; 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines' (2003), 'Terminator: Salvation' (2009) and 'Terminator: Genisys' (2015). But this one, 'Terminator: Dark Fate' is supposed to be the big "come back" film mainly because James Cameron - who wrote and directed the first two - is returning as co-writer and producer of this film, while Tim Miller ('Deadpool') is given control as the director. The film, without giving away too many spoilers, is pretty much what you've seen before. It's great to see Linda Hamilton return as Sarah Connor, as well as Arnold Schwarzenegger, but the film lacks a big surprise or suspense. There is nothing in this film except hollow and mechanical scenes which should be riveting and exhilarating, but they just feel passable. The cast, including Mackenzie Davis ('The Martian' and 'Tully') do a good job of what's required from them, but overall, very early on in the film, fans may feel alienated as to how the story begins. You may like this as a sense of diversion, and it is arguably better than what's come before, but overall, this film will make you feel empty, and maybe there is either a hunger for more big "Terminator" adventures, or, you're just done seeing these kinds of stories being told... Expand
HTGamerNov 5, 2019
Terminator: Dark Fate is a disappointing Terminator movie, especially since this is the real T3, the sequel to T2: Judgment Day.

This film is what The Force Awakens is for the Star Wars franchise: a lazy derivative movie based on the first beloved films. Dark Fate is almost copying T2 to the letter. Highway chase with a truck, liquid metal Terminator, etc. Nothing new in this movie that we haven't seen already in previous Terminator films. This movie is creatively worse than any other Terminator movie. Even Salvation and Genisys had something new to show.

But what's even worse, this movie is a SJW parody. Full of political correctness, pseudo-diversity, and feminist propaganda. It's like taking Tomb Raider or Charlie's Angels, writing the women out and replacing them with men. Ridiculous.

First they write John Connor's character out and replace him with a female leader that can't inspire nothing. Then Arnie's T-800 is sidelined for the vast majority of the movie (can't believe the stupid backstory they gave to this T-800) in favor of a 6 feet high lady trying to convince the audience she's a badass, and her enhanced abilities are explained by cybernetic augmentations. Yeah, a Resistance hiding underground have the infrastructure to perform cyberpunk surgeries while being rampaged by robots sent by a Skynet that's not named Skynet but acts as Skynet. Yeah, Skynet's also out, but only in name. Now it's called Legion LMAO

The only really good thing in this movie is Linda Hamilton, who really came back as T2's Sarah Connor. Yeah, she's back. Unfortunately Arnie's T-800 doesn't speak this line for the first time ever and it made me cringe.
zeedeeNov 3, 2019
Yet another expensive poorly written recycled hot garbage corporate cash-grab fan film that has no clue as to what made the premise/story of T1 & T2 interesting to begin with. A waste of time for fans of the first two. If all you want is okayYet another expensive poorly written recycled hot garbage corporate cash-grab fan film that has no clue as to what made the premise/story of T1 & T2 interesting to begin with. A waste of time for fans of the first two. If all you want is okay action and special effects wrapped around a shallow story, then this might be for you. Expand
Barney2020Nov 3, 2019
Mediocre at best prime example of what's wrong with movie's in 2019 bland with a absurd plot
Tspell202Nov 2, 2019
Another great franchise destroyed (ie: Star Wars) by pandering and catering to one specific group of people.
ste3690Nov 4, 2019
Disaster. Linda Hamilton is ELDERLY and overacts badly the whole tough guy role. Is she wearing a diaper?..The LGBT-1000 blonde girl is whiny and terrible ...cant act....plotholes EVERYWHERE...bad directing....P-U-N-T already.
ThazariNov 4, 2019
Basically throws the narrative of every other Terminator movie out of the window and replaces it by dull, forgettable characters and a future world we get two glimpes of and no-one cares about. By both my friend and I had literally forgottenBasically throws the narrative of every other Terminator movie out of the window and replaces it by dull, forgettable characters and a future world we get two glimpes of and no-one cares about. By both my friend and I had literally forgotten the name of the protagonist, she's that boring and unworthy.

Plot makes no sense and gets repetitive very fast. Basically the entire movie is one long chase that repeats itself. Terminator and protagonists get in a fight, a spectacular explosion knocks everyone out and allow the protagonists to get some distance, Terminator reforms, protagonists go from unconscious to fully operational in 5 seconds, Terminator starts chasing again.

The new Terminator model has some new capability and can operate in two different modes, but it is not really shown what the difference/advantages of the two different modes are and the whole thing just seems completely invulnerable anyway. In the end, the way it is defeated makes the whole movie seem utterly pointless.
Chris_NailsNov 1, 2019
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Ok. Who thought this was gonna be a good idea?
Skynet got destroyed and THAT judgement day was aborted, but for some reason a new AI called "legion" takes over in the future and for some reason it also builds terminator that look like Arnie to kill John Connor... and they succeded, but that doesn't make any sense since in the new future Not-Skynet's nemesis is a girl called Danni. Yeah. That happened. They killed John Connor, which survival was a central point for the first two movies just like that.
Arnie ks back as a terminator that tries to blend in human society, that was a good point, but falls short once you realize he is just the comic relief.
The good terminator is grace and she has one of the dumbest weaknesses ever, having to resort to meds every now and then to keep her metabolism up or something.
I'm not even sure if this terminator that came back and killed Johm was sent by Skynet, which shouldn't exist anymore according to the movie itself, since J-day was aborted, or if it was Legion, which also doesn't make sense, since it is Danni that will lead human kind to victory. Avoid it. It sucks like all the sequels after T2.
GarethBNov 2, 2019
Awful... destroys the legacy of some of my favourite movies and replaces it was shallow copy of the story of T2 but with an androgynous protector, an implausible saviour of humanity and the worst, lamest, least threatening Terminator (withAwful... destroys the legacy of some of my favourite movies and replaces it was shallow copy of the story of T2 but with an androgynous protector, an implausible saviour of humanity and the worst, lamest, least threatening Terminator (with some trash effects) in any of the movies. RIP Skynet.... Expand
EmmeNov 1, 2019
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I liked a the Terminator movies so far, of course T2 beeing my favourite. But this one ? Starts strong, but goes downhill in act 2 and 3 when it becomes convoluted and more of the same. Arnolds character just doesnt work. Expand
Mauri134Nov 2, 2019
Don't see this movie. This movie is insulting to fans of the first 2 Terminator movies from the first 5 minutes.
This whole movie is just a feminist propaganda, replacing John Connor (THE KEY CHARACTER OF THE SAGA) with a Mexican girl.
And
And also insults and makes the T-800 look like a jester, no longer intimidates and is now a joke in bad taste.
NickNeilNov 1, 2019
It's no better and no worse Terminator Genisys. They destroyed the franchise. Please do not make any more films.
mickrussomNov 1, 2019
truly awful. t1+t2+scc = all i need. to kill of john conner like that and ruin everything like this movie was just stupid.
Arthur88Nov 2, 2019
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Lazy script + SJW Politics + Jump the shark scenes = terrible film. Dark fate is a terrible story....really, there is no story. It is poorly written and I am shocked James Cameron, who is known for his intricate interwoven story lines and realistic believable characters and action really bombed this movie when he allowed amateur writers to wreck his franchise. This movie is episodic. By that I mean it is just the same characters going from one scene to the next in miniature episodes without any over-arcing or interwoven story whatsoever beyond "lets run to the next location". When each episode is done (lasting about 15 minutes), everything that happened in that episode is 100% forgotten and nothing is ever referenced again later on. Many things in this movie are absurd and grounded in stupidity and poor script writing:

.... US Air force major is just going to hand over top secret gear without so much as explaining it to us? A truck falls 200 feet from a dam into ravenous waters with human passengers and no one is injured? A plane at 20,000 feet bursts and no one blacks out over decompression? SJW politics are amock, running foul in this film. The first 30 minutes are in Spanish, I do not exaggerate, I thought I was watching a foreign film. One 15 minute episode has our characters at a border detention facility where...surprise surprise...US customs are negatively portrayed complete with a reference to separating families. Good grief. Lack of originality: In this terminator the BIG REVEAL (why she is so important) is so obvious- it was pretty much shouted at us multiple times long before it happened. NO one with an IQ over 20 would have assumed she was going to give birth to someone after the repeated insults to our intelligence by announcing it loud and clear early on. John Connor was someone who led the resistance....Guess what this girl does? Oh yea....how original. The girl in this movie literally goes from "i've never touched a gun before" shy and typical to expert marksman and full on military leader in 5 minutes. So stupid.

A scene where non cyborg humans are underwater and then pop up to the surface like they are made out of Styrofoam is ridiculously unrealistic.

too many plot holes and lack of an interwoven story in between all the little "episodes" the characters take every 10 minutes... make iDark Fate a bad movie patronizing to intelligence

Bad writing.
ZZBEARNov 2, 2019
Very disappointing, If you liked the last steaming pile they released with the name Terminator attached this movies farts are right up your ally but for T1 and T2 fans don't watch this with high expectations, I'd even say use an eye patch toVery disappointing, If you liked the last steaming pile they released with the name Terminator attached this movies farts are right up your ally but for T1 and T2 fans don't watch this with high expectations, I'd even say use an eye patch to protect yourself from this movies herpes wink wink, is it a wink if its your only eye? arrrr . Expand
BillybizzyNov 2, 2019
Worst terminator movie ever along with the worst acting. 10 minutes into the movie, I wanted to kill Sarah Connor
ivan_terribleNov 1, 2019
I followed terminator movies until genisys. This one really is destroying the legacy of T1 and T2. Everything is rebooted into alternate reality like. I would prefer T3 and T5 than 'dark fate' honestly. The actions are adequate and storylineI followed terminator movies until genisys. This one really is destroying the legacy of T1 and T2. Everything is rebooted into alternate reality like. I would prefer T3 and T5 than 'dark fate' honestly. The actions are adequate and storyline is mediocore. It's hard to enjoy 'dark fate' after what happened to the first 5 mins which really blow, upsetting, bitter and made the rest of the movie felt bland. Fortunately, the presence of Sarah Connor and T800 made me stay and keep watching. A man who sit not far from me fall asleep and snored after 1 hour. Is it really that bad? Expand
DealLawNov 2, 2019
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Steaming pile of **** It gets a three from me solely for some pretty awesome action sequences. Writing is a dumpster fire; characters are shallow; plot holes galore. Essentially, this movie didn't need to be made. It feels like a pretentious, virtue signaling vanity project for Cameron. Creepy agre-regressed Edward Furlong's John Connor is murdered 2 minutes into the film, by a Terminator we never knew about, years after melting all of the cyberdyne evidence. So Judgment Day didn't happen and Skynet never came to be, but a T-800 shows up and Murders John. Ok. All of this makes no difference, however, as humanity has a new hope; a young Mexican girl named Dani. Why is she the hope? Who knows? She is because James Cameron has told you she is. Why does humanity need a savior if Skynet is never created? Because Skynet is created, but it's called Legion and creates terminators that look exactly like the old terminators, in a future that looks exactly like the other future. So essentially, everything that normally happens in a Terminator movie happens here, but the people and names have changed for reasons that are not entirely explained or explanable, for what appears to be political correctness. We're in exactly the same position as before, for unexplainable reasons, solely so Girl-John Connor can be introduced for no reason whatsoever; because it's the same movie regardless.

So you see, this movie didn't need to happen. It is a bad version of T2, with a random female lead that exists solely so the movie can reset with a female lead.
SecludedGodMindNov 5, 2019
Why are they still injecting identity politics into movies. This is coming from a lifelong Democrat, knock it the **** off and just make a good movie. Terminator Dark Fate is NOT a good movie.
Proton45Nov 3, 2019
The scene with John Connor has just destroyed all Terminator movie stories and the next, if any will come.
PowerLordNov 2, 2019
Saw it tonight with some friends is trash. I wanted to like it but could not is so dumb. Natalia Reyes was horrible looked like a child with a gun badly cast. The terminator was blah there are a few cool moments but nope this is not our terminator.
theirrelephantsNov 5, 2019
Terminator 1 and 2 were classics. I have seen both of them a dozen times.

Terminator 1 and 2 were classics. I have seen both of them a dozen times.

Terminator 3 was garbage, but watchable. Salvation... well, uh... Sam Worthington's acting was mediocre? I demanded and got a refund from the theater for Genisys. I walked out after less than 30 minutes. I've only walked out on two movies in the theater before this. One was so bad I don't even remember its name, the other was.. Terminator Genisys. After Dark Fate, I'm done. This franchise is dead and should have ended at 2. Absolute trash, Cameron should be ashamed of himself. Arnold should be (but can't, because he has none) ashamed. Hamilton should be ashamed. Mackenzie Davis is the sort of moron who probably thinks this is a good movie because it has hamfisted leftist politics shoved in the audience's faces in the most insufferable ways imaginable (according to a friend who sat through the entire thing it got even worse). Do NOT waste your money. This will bomb as badly as the newest trilogy of star wars movies would have if their fanatical fanbase wasn't 1,000x larger.
wales7388Nov 1, 2019
the plot seems too convoluted and unoriginal, the cgi is weak but still had some promising actions sequences that should've been developed. watched this last week and had mid-high expectations because of linda's return and was disappointedthe plot seems too convoluted and unoriginal, the cgi is weak but still had some promising actions sequences that should've been developed. watched this last week and had mid-high expectations because of linda's return and was disappointed from the first 5 minutes alone. so distasteful and completely throws away the T2 legacy. cameron should stick to directing. (also i had to tell the guy infront of me to turn his phone off because he was clearly not entertained) Expand
RawrpawNov 5, 2019
Starting with a disappointing beginning which insults the previous films, followed by a series of same-same events and ending in one of the most obvious plot "twists" in years, all over not a great film. I'm glad I got discounted tickets
DaermonNov 6, 2019
A very, very big sh*t :D Bad script, bad directing... Bad movie. They killed the Terminator franchise. Poor Linda Hamilton, she is good actress, but she waste the time in this movie :(
HickersNov 4, 2019
I was expecting better but sadly this is just another entertaining but pointless Terminator sequel and a blatant reboot of T2.
I loved how dark,gritty and believable the the first film was but this is just ridiculous in so many ways it's laughable.I will give credit though to Mackenzie Davis who gives a great performance.
KirkaCollNov 5, 2019
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. john connor RIP
__________________________________________________________________________
LimestoneButterNov 2, 2019
Another soulless sequel to a beloved franchise, but it’s not that bad. Quite entertaining, but that’s the only thing going for the movie. A muddled plot with several holes, mediocre CGI, etc. Better than Genisys, but that’s not saying much.Another soulless sequel to a beloved franchise, but it’s not that bad. Quite entertaining, but that’s the only thing going for the movie. A muddled plot with several holes, mediocre CGI, etc. Better than Genisys, but that’s not saying much. Not worthy of the Terminator name. Expand
DOGIR2Nov 5, 2019
The film is so bad and insignificant that my Metacritic review deleted and constantly erases other negative reviews. The film is not worth the attention of the fans it is only worth forgetting about it like a nightmare
Rhaegar1980Nov 3, 2019
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. A disrespectful and illogical piece of garbage.
In the first few minutes they first say that (after the events of T2) there was no Judgement Day and therefore no Terminators sent back from the future, and then a Terminator pop up out of nothing and kills JOHN CONNOR.

Are you **** kidding me?

And what for? To replace John Connor with a girl and SKYNET with another AI with another name that does exactly the same things, triggers the same Judgement Day and even uses the same NAMES for its creatures ("Terminators", "Hunter-Killers").

You killed John Connor for this? For not a bit of real change? Go to hell.

Arnold "the househusband" is pathetic and illogical too, why on earth a killing machine that accomplished its mission should care about a family out of nowhere without the long human relationship shown in T2?
For no reason at all.
And he enjoys the company of a DOG!? In the whole franchise, dogs can detect Terminators, for Christ sake.

Again, go to hell.

I hope that this horrible movie just flop hard at the box office and it would be the last film of the franchise.
It will be the last for me, anyway.

"Terminator" is dead.
mroos999Nov 2, 2019
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The movies takes a hot steaming dump on the legacy of the first two movies which are arguably some of the action movies ever made. Killing off John Connor in the first few minutes and replacing him with virtue signaling in the form of an illegal immigrant girl. Wasted my money. The transgender terminator is a joke and the antagonist is about as scary as a bookworm nerd. Expand
Paradox890Nov 1, 2019
This movie just left me pissed off. It completely destroyed the legacy of the original two. Wishing I could go back to the genisis days.
yeahgaNov 1, 2019
Думал, хуже генезиса быть не может.. т6 похоронил франшизу. Чего ещё стоило ожидать от режиссера низкопробного сортирного дэдпула. Отберите у тима камеру.Думал, хуже генезиса быть не может.. т6 похоронил франшизу. Чего ещё стоило ожидать от режиссера низкопробного сортирного дэдпула. Отберите у тима камеру.
toxicfanNov 2, 2019
the main characters all act very stupid and antagonistic. after 20 minutes i just wanted them to be killed by the terminator. they act like really bad people all the time
GoreministerNov 4, 2019
This movie isn´t worth your time. The action is bland and the CGI effects are looking poor in a lot of scenes. In comparsion it´s incredible how a movie from 1992 (T2) can beat the technical standard of a movie from 2019. On top of that theThis movie isn´t worth your time. The action is bland and the CGI effects are looking poor in a lot of scenes. In comparsion it´s incredible how a movie from 1992 (T2) can beat the technical standard of a movie from 2019. On top of that the story is boring and the mixed in gender politics are more annoying than anything else. Another franchise and legacy is treated like sh*** Sorry, but I have to say it that directly. Expand
rrafemiNov 2, 2019
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. He leído muchos comentarios positivos sobre Terminator Dark Fate. Que se nota que James Cameron ha participado y otros tantas alabanzas

A mi me ha parecido una mierda como una catedral. Mas de lo mismo, pero mal, como las anteriores.

La historia tonta, copiando y en cutre, la paradoja temporal de T1. La protagonista cero credibilidad. A mi no me ha convencido en absoluto.

Básicamente es como otra vez Terminator 1, pero en plan copia china.

Lo único que me ha sorprendido es la aparición de Alicia Borrachero y sus 3 minutos de escena. Creo que también aparece otro actor español, pero no recuerdo su nombre.

SPOILER

la forma de matar a John Connor. Por favor, que cutrez. Me dio hasta vergüenza ajena.
Kevin3Nov 2, 2019
Terminator dark fate si es mejor que terminator 3, genesis y salvación pero no deja de ser una mala película y aburrida lo único bueno es Sarah connor
luminaxsterNov 1, 2019
A solid not bad, but could have being great. I'm fine with the plot, some people have complaints and I get it, yet the direction could have being better: uneven and repetitive pacing, action pause pause action pause pause pause action pauseA solid not bad, but could have being great. I'm fine with the plot, some people have complaints and I get it, yet the direction could have being better: uneven and repetitive pacing, action pause pause action pause pause pause action pause action pause action; uneven visual effects, the new Terminator making smalls jumps were awful, my wife said "put the guy on a damn wire cheap bastard", I explained Miller likes to play with CGI... Nope, the waifi is right, the tests was breathtaking, solid action, espectacular Physics, we really experienced the IMAX factor.

I enjoyed the movie but is not a T2 succesor, it is more like an improvement of the T3-T5 formula.
TedDawsonNov 6, 2019
Lets squeeze out some dollars of people who think, this will revive the franchise! I did not want to believe what other reviews already showed... now I saw for myself.
0loloshaNov 4, 2019
The franchise is terminated Это просто издевательство ...и плевок в лицо всем фанатам франшизы.
Просто не могу понять для кого это было снято
DoctorDenNov 5, 2019
it would be better if I did not watch this film as it frankly depreciates the value of my two favorite films of this franchise. The creators step on the same rake that the authors of the Alien franchise
IgorkuvNov 4, 2019
After this movie I realized, that cinema is like prostitution, when you can’t return your money, rather you like it or not. I think, that Focus group, that was testing this movie before release was the content of 13 years old girls. And theseAfter this movie I realized, that cinema is like prostitution, when you can’t return your money, rather you like it or not. I think, that Focus group, that was testing this movie before release was the content of 13 years old girls. And these girls are the only the target audience for this Feminator. This movie is an ad for Arnold (as terminator) DLC in Mortal Kombat 11. He is awesome. Expand
BlyatRussia69Nov 5, 2019
If your woke then you will enjoy this movie, also its a Terminator movie so its gonna be bad.
prat2cromNov 2, 2019
Lots of good action and decent CGI but that's pretty much it. Wanna see Skynet? nope. How about John Connor? nope. Instead you will see the killing off one of the most important and beloved Terminator protagonist. You will also see wokenessLots of good action and decent CGI but that's pretty much it. Wanna see Skynet? nope. How about John Connor? nope. Instead you will see the killing off one of the most important and beloved Terminator protagonist. You will also see wokeness and feminism galore. Yup this is current year 2019. Beloved 80's and 90's action franchises retconned to appease an angry woke generation of millennials. Just be glad that T1 and T2 existed and ignore the rest like Alien 3. Expand
RaygirlNov 3, 2019
Terrible mishmash of the first two Terminator movies. The frequent scene and dialogue copying (I suppose meant to be nostalgic for fans) just felt insulting and annoying. Sarah Conner's character was very unlikable and Arnie was only mildlyTerrible mishmash of the first two Terminator movies. The frequent scene and dialogue copying (I suppose meant to be nostalgic for fans) just felt insulting and annoying. Sarah Conner's character was very unlikable and Arnie was only mildly amusing. This film lacked depth and soul. Expand
leaveitNov 3, 2019
It's been literally 28 years since there was a good entry in this series. You might as well just be watching the Resident Evil movies at this point.
MattBrady99Nov 2, 2019
"For John."

'Dark Fate' was meh. I mean it's basically the Force Awakens of the franchise just more cash grab. Like...how many times can they keep alternating T1 & T2, and yet it's astounding that it never ruins the legacy of the series.
"For John."

Despite all that, it's the third best in the series. At least this movie knows that Terminator is not for kids! I had some engagement in the movie, even through the reason being that it follows a familiar plot line.

Linda Hamilton and Arnold Schwarzenegger are both the stand outs. Hamilton playing a cranky bad-ass and Arnold playing an involved machine that has a life of his own. Mackenzie Davis was surprisingly not as annoying as I thought she will be just from the marketing alone. Her character was straight forward in terms of motivation and can take damage.

Tim Miller really knows how to direct action scenes effectively and in this movie he delivers some grand action set pieces. However, after seeing the movie a few days ago, only a small selection stick to memory.

Gabriel Luna did a decent job playing the new advance Terminator. They took the "Robert Patrick" approach with picking an ordinary looking guy and making him into the biggest threat of humanity. Although it was a bit hard for me to feel threaten by him as throughout the movie he seemed easily out match by pretty much everyone.

I didn't really buy into Dani played by Natalia Reyes as the main "saviour of the future", mainly because of her stiff acting and everytime she holds a gun it's twice her size.

The visual effects at times looked pretty OK, but the rest looked really bad. It really doesn't help when there's close ups on the effects where you can see the fakeness. At times the movie was a little too dark and I don't mean in tone, just whenever it's night time.

Overall rating: Not as great as T1 & T2, but nothing will without James Cameron magic touch.
Tony1984Nov 3, 2019
Schwarzenegger and Hamilton save this movie. The aging process can be cruel to the beautiful but they are the most charismatic by a country mile. The rest of T: Dark Fate, script , actors, CGI etc is bland and inoffensive. It's all verySchwarzenegger and Hamilton save this movie. The aging process can be cruel to the beautiful but they are the most charismatic by a country mile. The rest of T: Dark Fate, script , actors, CGI etc is bland and inoffensive. It's all very average. Clunky Woke PC messaging is dolloped on in such a tone-deaf manner to be counterproductive. For that, it gets a zero. Expand
VilhelmHortzNov 2, 2019
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This movie's biggest issue is not a lack of creativity. It's that the creativity is foolish. The second biggest issue is the political garbage. The third issue is its lack of respect for the cannon. They swept away the first two movies, the only great Terminator films, and did their own fan fiction version in their place. The Sarah Connor character was destroyed in this film. They swept Skynet and John Connor away at the very beginning of the film! This is no longer a Terminator film. It's a poor story that they suckered you into watching by calling it Terminator. Just like having a Star Wars movie that didn't include a light saber duel. What's wrong with Hollywood? Expand
Imperius147Nov 2, 2019
Pro+
Arny

Cons-
big middle finger for fans
John Connor dead
acting
story
Worst terminator movie ever Kill Treminator universe
SarathbhNov 3, 2019
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Lazy rehash of the same plot, introducing new character by just shotgun blasting the old one. This film managed to show that even a Terminator can be domesticated if you marry him off. Just stupid. Expand
ArturooooooNov 3, 2019
Bad very very bad much wokeness the action is good nothing more. Is better wacht in DVD
okitapciNov 4, 2019
When will Hollywood learn a lesson and cut the crap with "woke" bs? When will the pseudo marxist encroachment in Hollywood end? How can you manage to fail a hot chicks and explosions type of movie? HOW...This movie sucks even by the "oh letsWhen will Hollywood learn a lesson and cut the crap with "woke" bs? When will the pseudo marxist encroachment in Hollywood end? How can you manage to fail a hot chicks and explosions type of movie? HOW...This movie sucks even by the "oh lets just go to that movie on an early Sunday for lulz and sit alone in the theatre making fun of it" standards. Expand
vidalteNov 2, 2019
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I made an account just to review this movie and express my disappointment. I'm a big Terminator fan, loved T1-2, kinda enjoyed T3-4 (let's forget about T5). This movie had great potential, and instead we were delivered with a plot that is a complete nonesense and a slap to the face to fans that have followed the series this whole time. Marketing-feminism/empowerment, robots with feelings, forgettable characters. KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE! The only reason I gave it a 3, is because I enjoyed Linda Hamilton's performance (loved to see her again on screen) and the action sequences were pretty decent. But the plot is a disaster... really sad and disappointed. Expand
ArkonBladeNov 2, 2019
Why does this pile of crap even exist? T2 is a damn near perfect movie. every sequel since then has been mediocre to trash. This series should have ended after T2 since all they do is make it worse. This with out a doubt is the worstWhy does this pile of crap even exist? T2 is a damn near perfect movie. every sequel since then has been mediocre to trash. This series should have ended after T2 since all they do is make it worse. This with out a doubt is the worst Terminator movie in the franchise. While its Nice seeing Linda Hamilton again they pretty much Retcon every thing that is Terminator and make it stupid. I thought this one might be some what Decent since James Camron was attached to it and he has never made a bad film... until now. This was just cringey and just mind numbingly stupid. The action was pretty good and the only reason I'm giving it 2 points. Expand
RedditzNov 2, 2019
Can't believe I spent money on this movie I should have seen double tapp instead at least then I would have gotten my money's worth. 1 liner garbage, destroyed story line, just a mess.
ubeguysmileyNov 2, 2019
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Terminator Genesis is no longer the worst film in this decaying "franchise"

There are so many issues with this movie

John Conner gets killed in the first few minutes, but wait was the T-1000 sent to kill John and the T-800 was sent to kill Sarah? yes.
The new Terminator-Lite has the ability to split, that he never really uses to his advantage.
It feel like they are trying to overwrite the previous Terminator films making a Mexican immigrant girl the new savior, killing John, but still forcing Sarah to raise the "new savior" implying that not only men, but mothers to men are bad.

This movie is woke garbage, but I'm sure it scores well on the Bechdel Test.

Avoid this movie until you can see it cheap or free.
ichimitchNov 5, 2019
Fully woke SJW pandering. Men are inherently bad and disposable. Women are good.
Space84rmNov 2, 2019
Un buon film spensierato, non è un capolavoro però riesce a farti scorrere una buona serata senza annoiarti. Non aspettatevi cose clamorose o grandi novità e semplicemente il continuo della serie originale e non cambia di una virgola
GnewaNov 3, 2019
This is basically beating a dead horse with more woke bull$hit and destory any redeemable legacy left by the 2 original great movies
Mauro_LanariNov 3, 2019
(Mauro Lanari)
Another film franchise ruined by political correctness, and in this case: the battle against the AI lost for the PC. Please terminate Terminator. Thanks T-1000.
OGPrimeNov 2, 2019
Idk where to begin. This movie just wasn't very good. Its like T1 and T Salvation were mixed into 1 movie with different characters. I love Terminator and the franchise but honestly this was a major step back. None of the story even makesIdk where to begin. This movie just wasn't very good. Its like T1 and T Salvation were mixed into 1 movie with different characters. I love Terminator and the franchise but honestly this was a major step back. None of the story even makes sense in line with the Terminator series. Expand
LeonDonoNov 3, 2019
Терминатор который шутит и уговаривает. Этого будет вам достаточно
CritiCriticfNov 3, 2019
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Dark fate é ridículo, mas é melhor que T3, e genesis, isso não é elogio. Nota 2 pelo Arnold, Hamilton e connor. Não adianta querer se adequar ao mundo novo e moderno, terminator dark fate não foi feito para os fãs. mas sim para o novo público. Expand
TheLukeWestNov 11, 2019
A truly awful movie, and even more insulting to the franchise. At least I could enjoy Genisys as a parody of Terminator, this has absolutely no soul.
ArmywildNov 11, 2019
Español, En general una pelicula fiel a estilo de "maquina asesina que viaja en el tiempo", otra mas, solo en esta ocasion cambian los protagonistas. Muy buenas participaciones de arnold y linda hamilton, pero pienso se deberia de cerrar unEspañol, En general una pelicula fiel a estilo de "maquina asesina que viaja en el tiempo", otra mas, solo en esta ocasion cambian los protagonistas. Muy buenas participaciones de arnold y linda hamilton, pero pienso se deberia de cerrar un ciclo que ya esta por demas desgastar siempre el mismo trama. Pelicula llena de accion, nuevos villanos y escenarios de accion. Esta palomera, cumple con divertir al espectador. Un 8bes calificacion justa para lo que se ofrece. Recomendada sin duda, si no hay mas variedad para ver. Expand
McgregorNov 9, 2019
No tension, don't care about the antagonist, don't care about the protagonists, was some potential but like usual in current year hollywood these people have no talent and can't tell a story to save their lives.
ZentiriusNov 7, 2019
Feminator End of Patriarcado it's really terrible,It's boring, and it's just a political agenda.
AnGElHisPANoNov 3, 2019
As a movie is just ok but very predictable. As a Terminator movie is just an insult. Hamilton is really good though but I feel her talent is wasted with such a weak story.
I personally would have written a better story line, something like
I personally would have written a better story line, something like this:
Sarah is trying to get into Skynet to rescue John who has been captured. They are in the middle of a war and Sarah and the Resistance finally find John whom before dying says to Sarah that Skynet wanted to study more about humans and emotions so they are better armed for a future war. Sarah finds out that a man has traveled to the past, who is that man? The human form of the T1 and T2 (hence why they look alike). Sarah travels to the past to find this man and 3 T1000s traveled back in time to hunt her down and kill this man. Later on Sarah finds out that there will be a bigger future war, not against humans but against other entities from other planet, this is the reason why Skynet wants to control the world and be fully prepared for this war. Anyways, check my name on Youtube if you want to know more.