tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Feb 20, 2013
    Sweet Memories: Blackjack is what can be expected of a dating sim based around a card game. the story could have been better, but it was executed well enough. The game comes in two packages, a score mode and a normal mode. In score mode you fight the opponent to be the first with 1000+ points. You have a choice between a minus mode' and a plus mode'. in the minus mode' you can fight toSweet Memories: Blackjack is what can be expected of a dating sim based around a card game. the story could have been better, but it was executed well enough. The game comes in two packages, a score mode and a normal mode. In score mode you fight the opponent to be the first with 1000+ points. You have a choice between a minus mode' and a plus mode'. in the minus mode' you can fight to subtract the opponents score, though if you lose you will have your own subtracted. in plus mode you will fight to gain points. Now, in the normal mode, you will start with a certain amount of chips/coins to bet against any one of the girls you choose to fight against. the time of day on your end will effect who you can play against, however. Having 80000 chips is a main key to improve your relationship. You can only improve your relationship with the main heroine, unfortunately. There is also an achievements section where you will unlock cute pictures. all in all, if you love blackjack and don't mind grinding a good game for anime "love love points" than this will be for you. personally, I enjoyed it. Now, it's time for me to get back to Fire Emblem. :D P.s. Mr. 'NintendoWorldReport' I find your way of criticizing very non-critical, and, as well, very hurtful to some. I do not believe you should be a critic on this site. My reason being, you are like a "raving sony fan person" on a Nintendo site. I am not, of course, referring to your full article, simply just the part that you sent down in the score box, that is all. Expand
  2. Jul 13, 2013
    A pleasant time waster if you want to play some blackjack and have a mild dating sim at the same time. Personally the girl had minimalistic voice work so the sound got a little repetitive and I switched it off, but I spent a lot fo time playing blackjack.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

If you have any urge to spend money on a crappy game of blackjack where you, for some reason, play it inside a teenage girl's bedroom, then you're sort of weird and might want to look into this game. Even outside of that somewhat weird setup, Sweet Memories - Blackjack is just a poorly designed game that offers little reward for the massive amounts of time required to unlock anything.