NFL 2K1

1. Aug 11, 2019
    This is in my top 100 Games of all time one of a epic must plays lol ssssss
  2. aah
    Sep 9, 2017
    10/10 amazing. the best football game of all time and one of the most fun games of all time. 1501501501501501501501501501501501501501501501501501500150
  3. Oct 6, 2016
    amazing. the best madden game of all time and one of the most fun games of all time. don't mind the trolls who rate it low just to rate it low.,.,.,.,
  4. Jun 27, 2016
    Where did this idea that "sports game can't be considered legitimately good" come from? The amount of prejudice towards this game is ridiculous. The critics loved it. Don't get your shorts in a knot just because they happened to love a sports game. Can their opinions not always reflect the opinions of the general gaming population? Yes, but you should play the game before determining forWhere did this idea that "sports game can't be considered legitimately good" come from? The amount of prejudice towards this game is ridiculous. The critics loved it. Don't get your shorts in a knot just because they happened to love a sports game. Can their opinions not always reflect the opinions of the general gaming population? Yes, but you should play the game before determining for yourself if that's the case. And for the record, many people love sports games (which makes sense, given how many viewers tune in to watch various sports, it should come as no surprise that a few of them are also gamers that would like to play games that represent the sport and are fun). The people giving these prejudiced 0 scores do not represent the general populace at all. Expand
  5. Apr 2, 2016
    OK, I haven't played the game. But the fact that at least 2 people rated it a 0 just to pull it down is stupid. I am not very interested in sports games. I wouldn't have rated it if it weren't for the fact that the results got skewed by some idiots.
  6. Apr 3, 2015
    I don't see why the user score is so low. Amazing passing, very addicting and fun! egyfwafkuerafhbelsufjbfjlhes,fbkjhsbfjkhesgfbdksfghjbdsfbhkdjsfhbdjhfsduofjdsh
  7. Feb 21, 2015
    NFL 2K1 is one of the greatest football games of all-time. Great graphics, incredible presentation and animations that were years ahead of the Madden franchise. A true classic.
  8. J.Stone
    Jun 26, 2004
    This game still holds its own after four years, a testiment to its quality. The graphics are top-notch, even topping the Madden 2001 released at the same time for PC/PS2, and the gameplay is more polished and realistic than Visual Concepts first outing. For all the visual, sounds, and gameplay you get in this game, I have found it in stores for 75 cents! Overall, buy this NFL 2K game or This game still holds its own after four years, a testiment to its quality. The graphics are top-notch, even topping the Madden 2001 released at the same time for PC/PS2, and the gameplay is more polished and realistic than Visual Concepts first outing. For all the visual, sounds, and gameplay you get in this game, I have found it in stores for 75 cents! Overall, buy this NFL 2K game or the more recent 2K2 for Dreamcast: 2K is old news (literally), thanks to this gem. Expand
  9. JonathanD.
    Sep 27, 2003
    I think this game is much better than any playstation 2 football game I've played.Besides the fact that the players can go through each other, the graphics rock.
  10. JoelL.
    Feb 10, 2003
    Great graphics and great gameplay make this one a definite keeper. I can always go back to this one for some good old school fun, and I usually hate sports games!
  11. Apr 2, 2016

#8 Most Discussed Dreamcast Game of 2000
#12 Most Shared Dreamcast Game of 2000

1. CheckOut
    Not only is this the first console game that allows you to go online and play against other people, it's also the best sports game I have ever played.
  2. CNET Gamecenter
    While NFL 2K1's gameplay and presentation are stellar, it's the advent of network play that will really set the game apart from anything else on the market.
  3. Dreamcast HQ
    Talk all you want about the mighty Playstation 2. I'm sorry, I can't hear you, I'm too busy whoopin some guy in Cleveland's rear end.