7.0

1. ChrisD
    Sep 22, 2009
    A fun and creative time killer, but not much more. Unfortunately small and limited. I loved it dearly for about a week and never touched it again.
  2. John
    Jul 11, 2005
    For an FPS, it's not very good. Not a big enough selection of guns. Repetitive enemies.
  3. slybri
    Jan 3, 2006
    Turns the DS into a musical instrument which is no where near as cool as a guitar or as beautiful as a piano. In fact it will make you look like an idiot child in public. Put down the fisher-price toys, learn to play a guitar. It gets you chicks!
  4. TonyG.
    Jan 25, 2006
    horrible. a waste of money and time. i would rather twiddle my thumbs. who would want to save this lame music anyway?? make a cart program with techno, rock, hip-hop, and instramental beats, and we will have a winner. this electrocrapton is for people who like elevator music as there choice of music. real boring people. or people who are bored with twiddling thier thumbs. if i liked horrible. a waste of money and time. i would rather twiddle my thumbs. who would want to save this lame music anyway?? make a cart program with techno, rock, hip-hop, and instramental beats, and we will have a winner. this electrocrapton is for people who like elevator music as there choice of music. real boring people. or people who are bored with twiddling thier thumbs. if i liked mozart i would get this cart. i still cant belive i worked 2 hours of my hard earned salary to buy this total gimmick. next time Toshio Iwai robbs me, it better be with a gun, and not a piece of crap software. Expand
  5. monkeymanl
    Jan 25, 2006
    this should be a free program that is installed in the nintendo ds rather than that stupid pictochat. it is small enough to just add as an extra besides the pictocrap. I will give it a 1 for that it has a cool instruction booklet that is way cooler than the actual game itself. too bad it came with a game like electroplankton. the booklet also smells kinda funny. booklet smells like alot this should be a free program that is installed in the nintendo ds rather than that stupid pictochat. it is small enough to just add as an extra besides the pictocrap. I will give it a 1 for that it has a cool instruction booklet that is way cooler than the actual game itself. too bad it came with a game like electroplankton. the booklet also smells kinda funny. booklet smells like alot of fresh inks. i bet if you smell it long enough you will get light headed, and will be the best fun u had all night. i wondered why stores everywhere were not stocking this game, now i know why. Expand
  6. DJT
    Dec 15, 2007
    "Eh"... that's all i can say. It's pretty, it's neat, it's cool... but for maybe 6 minutes. Otherwise, you'll put it away and never touch it again. So you make sounds and neat things happen on the screen with the stylus. Then what? Oh yeah... you'll go back to gamestop and get another game to play.

#10 Most Discussed DS Game of 2006
#42 Most Shared DS Game of 2006

1. Electroplankton doesn't provide thrills as much as it stimulates creativity. One major disappointment is that while Electroplankton does promote art, it doesn't allow you to save anything. [JPN Import]
    Toshio Iwai has captured this very special desire, our need to express ourselves... Silky smooth to the touch, Electroplankton tantalizes the senses. [JPN Import]
  3. If you find yourself even slightly interested, do yourself a favor and give Electroplankton a chance. It is not an experience you'll likely ever come across again. [JPN Import]