|This publication does not provide a score for their reviews.|
|This publication has not posted a final review score yet.|
|These unscored reviews do not factor into the Metascore calculation.|
Aug 2, 2020Excelente juego, llevo más de 1 año y medio jugándolo y me parece excelente, se necesita más estrategia y habilidad de lo que parece, ya queExcelente juego, llevo más de 1 año y medio jugándolo y me parece excelente, se necesita más estrategia y habilidad de lo que parece, ya que en esencia, es un MOBA 3vs3… Expand
Aug 3, 2020Brawl stars is by far the best mobile game I have played. From the game itself to the development team, this is one of the most f2p friendlyBrawl stars is by far the best mobile game I have played. From the game itself to the development team, this is one of the most f2p friendly and fun little game to pick up every now and then.
The game’s learning curve is relatively small. Each brawler has 2 attacks, a normal one and a super one. Once you get a lot more experience you’ll get a 3th attack, a gadget, and then later in the game you can unlock star powers, wich bring some unique factors into the matchmaking.
The development team itself pays a lot of attention to this game. Almost every month a new brawler is added, they release lots of maps, including ones created by the community. There are frequent balance changes and sometimes they even release a new gamemode.
Keep in mind: this is a free mobile game. You can’t just get everything for free instantly, there is a form of grinding. Personally I’ve been playing since launch without buying a single micro-transaction and I’ve made a lot of progress since then.
The game in most of the gamemodes is pretty predictable: for instance, in gem grab, a gamemode where gems drop from the middle, you’ll often see that one team gains ground and eliminates the other team. Most people say this is predictable and makes the game bad, wich it doesn’t, because it creates the opportunity to be creative and take back ground so you can grab the gems.
Overall, very nice game. Takes a while to get a good understanding of it, but it’s still fun to play even if you have no idea what you are doing.… Expand
Oct 1, 2020An honest experience so far!
Pros: - Nice concept ( not original) -Fast mode game -Background story - Free, but is it ????? - Quick but dirtyAn honest experience so far!
- Nice concept ( not original)
-Fast mode game
- Free, but is it ?????
- Quick but dirty matchups Cons:
- Server lags ( complain about it and they throw it back on your internet) -They use all efforts to lure you in the game and then buy gems ( real money )to have decent game play. Alternative to this would be to wait for years to have a decent play.
- Once you are familiar with the game, they deliberately (at least it seems) match low strength (character) RPC with high strength ones. Promotes one to buy gems.
- Things run on probability (0.001%) with very less chance to have latest RPCs without money. So if you don’t have decent RPC, blame your luck. If you want to upgrade all your RPC, it will cost ~3000 USD ( as per a Youtube video).
-It seems many users leave this game after they start. My list has 40% players who have not logged in since 28 days. -Overall not a friendly community. Criticisms are unacceptable to them. If your kid is playing:
-Keep an eye on purchases
-May create an unnecessary anxiety
-They can get addicted… Expand