7.6

1. Nov 27, 2019
    I've been a gamer since the original NES, and been mobile gaming since that was a thing. Gwent is by far the most fun (and most generous) free-to-play game I've ever played. I only got it last month and I already have 70 hours in-game. I think it's fair to say I'm addicted.
    Love it, and can't wait until it's available on Android (I'm currently playing on PC).
  2. Nov 24, 2019
    Great port of a great game. F2P-friendly; beautiful art and animations; very strategic and most importantly fun. :D
  3. Nov 24, 2019
    Best CCG! Less rng. Stunning visuals! Really deep and fun game Try it out! You wont regret it
  4. Nov 25, 2019
    It's a well-balanced CCG with unique mechanics. I love that there are no mana/resource requirements, instead you have to focus on building a good balanced deck. :)
  5. Nov 23, 2019
    With the many changes and improvement since the beta, this has now become a great card game. Balance is great due to monthly patches, card art is top notch, and your decisions matter greatly (there are very few games where a lucky draw decides the outcome).
  6. Nov 23, 2019
    Just give it a try for yourself. The game is a lot of fun and is in the best state it has ever been.
    VERY free to play friendly and generous.
  7. Nov 23, 2019
    Fantastic port of a fantastic card game . Balanced with a lot of depth , stunning card art . Much less pay to win than others .
    I made a meta deck within 2 weeks spending just £5 on the cheapest starter pack and it was fun climbing the ranks up to that point gradually building and improving the deck.

Fast to build a good ftp deck with plentiful free resources. Recommend beginners to join Gwent reddit and look up Team Leviathan gaming or Team Aretuza for much helpful getting started advice.
  8. Nov 23, 2019
    Really good port for a really good card game in the Witcher world. One of the most free to play friendly card games in the market, with rewards nearly overflowing and decks being much cheaper than in other mainstream card games.

Vast majority of the artworks really stands out, especially their premium, animated versions!

Really recommend!
  9. Nov 23, 2019
    Well worth the buy. A lot of different deck archetypes and diversity, and beautiful card art and animations. You have so many options with deck building, the game sucks you in for hours. The player base is highly competitive, too.
  10. Nov 23, 2019
    Best card game on market, and what's important also most generous. iOS version is one of the best game you could play now on iPad or iPhone. Vertical card preview is a thing of beauty
  11. Nov 23, 2019
    Best CG on the AppStore! I’ve played them all. This is also by far the easiest on your pocket and can be totally F2P without hurting your progress.
  12. Nov 23, 2019
    The iOS port was a long awaited one but it's here. Game had already one long year before this release to perfectionate itself, the balance of the game is quite well done.

Big plus for the graphisms, card arts are astonishing.

Big plus for being free to play friendly.
  13. Nov 23, 2019
    Supper wellmade with great art,gameplay and commune. Has a lot structure deckvise and makes it quite unique to other Cardgames.
    I started playing it on iOS and i have to say I have fully made the top 4 meta decks with no additional spending...player friendly and no way p2w.
  14. Nov 23, 2019
    Fantastic game. Do yourself a favor: Get rid of RNGStone and play this game instead. Truly a battle of skills.
  15. Nov 23, 2019
    Great art, music and in-game atmosphere. Versatile gameplay and generous f2p model
  16. Nov 24, 2019
    A brilliant experience that borders perfectly between complicated and simple, the iOS translation is smooth and almost as if the game were designed for mobile. Much more free to play friendly than the likes of Hearthstone. Couldn't recommend more
  17. Nov 24, 2019
    Give it a go, you can even just admire the fancy artworks, very f2p friendly, u r able to craft a tier 1 deck within a month or even less when u r lucky with your pack opening
  18. Nov 23, 2019
    It's great, fun gameplay, amazing art style. A must play for the people who likes witcher universe.
  19. Nov 23, 2019
    A fantastic card game with fun and deep game play. Amazing artworks, too. Highly recommended!
  20. Nov 23, 2019
    Never been so into a card game like this before! RNG is to minimal, and deck building and faction is loads of fun!
  21. Nov 23, 2019
    It's one of the best collectible card games I've ever played and I played many - Magic: the Gathering for 19 years, Triple Triad, Tetra Master, Slay the Spire, Spectromancer, Hearthstone
    and other.
    and other.

It has it all - interesting and deep gameplay, high skill players are rewarded for right decisions, mostly free to play, different and unique mechanics (including two rows, three rounds), huge achievement system, card art is masterpiece, especially animated.

Game is based on mini-game from one of the best RPG ever created, but it's very different from original and much more interesting experience - you can see balanced gameplay, feel dark and cruel atmosphere from Witcher universe.

Game is always in development, making new expansions, balancing, all thanks to great CDPR team.

And don't miss Thronebreaker: the Witcher Tales for great story and strategic battles, based on Gwent.
  22. Nov 23, 2019
    GWENT was already a fantastic game on PC/Xbox/PlayStation, and adding it to mobile only makes it better. It is by far my favorite CCG.

The art and music are absolutely beautiful. The gameplay requires strategy and some good old bluffing, which I love. CD Projekt Red also respect your time and your money, unlike many other CCGs. I highly recommend this to anyone and can't wait for

CD Projekt Red also respect your time and your money, unlike many other CCGs.

I highly recommend this to anyone and can't wait for it to come out on Android so I can play it on my tablet!
  23. Nov 23, 2019
    Metro GameCentral critics review: "There’s still an undertone of pay-to-win."
    This couldn't be further from the truth. Clearly 'Metro GameCentral' never played the game. Gwent is the most generous card game out there period!
    A quick visit on the gwent reddit will tell all the appreciation from new player about CDPR generosity.
  24. Dec 12, 2019
    I've started playing Gwent when I bought The Witcher 3 for teh first time (on my PS4). Then I decided to buy special editions of the DLC's which were selling with the physical Gwent Cards. After that I learned about "Gwent: The Witcher Card Game" but wasn't interested a lot because of the "Hearthstone". I really didn't think that Gwent can compete with the mastodon from the ActivisionI've started playing Gwent when I bought The Witcher 3 for teh first time (on my PS4). Then I decided to buy special editions of the DLC's which were selling with the physical Gwent Cards. After that I learned about "Gwent: The Witcher Card Game" but wasn't interested a lot because of the "Hearthstone". I really didn't think that Gwent can compete with the mastodon from the Activision Blizzard. Now, when I play it on my iPad I realise wht was missed. A perfect CCG. With no doubt. The best of a kind. Thank you, CD Project Red, for another masterpiece. Expand
  25. Nov 24, 2019
    This is by far the best card game I’ve played so far. I used to be an avid hearthstone player over the last 4 years. Gwent beats it hands down. The best-to-3 round play-style adds genuine and complex strategy elements that other card games claim they have but never come close to. The fact that you mulligan at the beginning of each round and play only with that hand lets Gwent escape theThis is by far the best card game I’ve played so far. I used to be an avid hearthstone player over the last 4 years. Gwent beats it hands down. The best-to-3 round play-style adds genuine and complex strategy elements that other card games claim they have but never come close to. The fact that you mulligan at the beginning of each round and play only with that hand lets Gwent escape the feel-bad rng vibe at the core of HS and many other card games. The art work is incredible. The fact that the lore of the cards is based on an internationally renowned book series (and soon to be tv series) makes the world feel much more immersive than any other card game I’ve played. What’s more, and maybe most importantly, the *value* of legendary and top tier cards is extremely accessible. Money is, generally, easy to make. A customizable and fun reward system lets you pick different paths to goodies. Additional weekly rewards give out consistent free card packs, called kegs, along with free cards. The mill value of cards doesn’t at all feel predatory or money-grabbing. Unlike every card game of played, it is viable for new players to start up and soon have enough resources to create optimized decks. The negatives of this game are tiny imo, but here they are: first, the tutorial is awful. It takes a long time and will leave you feeling clueless about the game. Make sure to look things up online and you’ll get the hang of it fast. Second, the game has 3 different loading screens and each one takes like a minute (could be my old phone, I’m on a 6s). Give it a try!! The community is awesome Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Nov 12, 2019
    Although similar in some respects to Hearthstone, the tactical depth and ability to deploy game-changing combos keeps it fresh and distinct, the touchscreen port playing even better than the PC original. There’s still an undertone of pay-to-win but provided you don’t take things too seriously it doesn’t spoil the fun.
  2. Oct 29, 2019
    Overall, those who love GWENT already should absolutely grab it on mobile – particularly if you’re a PC player, as you can just pick up where you left off and play the same account on the go. Newcomers should also check it out, as mobile is the best platform for it – particularly if you have an iPad and can take advantage of the larger screen.